My Girl: A Miraculous Story

Από milkandsoap

This story is gonna be about how Marinette and Adrein fall for eachother in every way possible, not only thei... Περισσότερα

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63

Chapter 56

1.5K 26 19
Από milkandsoap

Marinette's POV:

"Hi mama- Hi papa."

As I arrive home, I'm greeted by the absolute delicious smell of freshly baked lasagna.

"Hi sweetheart. Leave your things over there and have a seat. Adrien and yourself need to have a taste of your fathers new pasta sauce!"

"Oh- Actually it's just me."

My dad peaks his head out from around the corner.

"Adrien isn't here? Where is he?"

I squint at him.

"Home?"

"Has he had dinner?"

My dad stares very intensely at me as he waits for an answer.

"I- I don't know."

My mom wipes her hands on her apron after preparing the garlic bread.

"Well my poor boy must be hungry. Did something happen with you two?"

"What- Mom. No."

My dad hugs me out of nowhere.

"Honey, you know I love you, but if something did happen between you two, I will always love him as my son."

I push him away.

"Oh my god- You guys are crazy. Look!"

I take out my phone.

"I'll invite him for dinner."

My fathers shoulders actually relax before he speaks.

"You kids can watch that movie I got for you guys after dinner too."

My mom comes around to me and kisses my cheek.

"It'll be late by the time dinner and the movie are over so make sure to tell him to bring his school bag so he can go ahead and spend the night."

"We don't want him out on the road too late."

My dad adds.

I smile as I hear the phone ring in my ear as I make my way to the dinner table to prepare everything while my parents finish up dinner. He answers before the second ring has the chance to make a sound.

"Miss me already, bugaboo?"

"Sorry- I must've dialed the wrong number, kitty cat."

"Ouch!"

He paused for a moment before continuing.

"Is everything okay?"

I smile at his cute concerned voice.

"As long as you get over here fast and try my dads new pasta sauce, everything will be fine."

He chuckles.

"What?"

"Yeah so turns out my parents are like your parents too so get over here and bring your stuff."

"Wait- But-"

I can feel the stress in his voice now.

"Do you- Do you want me to come?"

He asks in a really sad shallow voice that he's attempting to mask.

Of course I do.

"Yes- Why?"

"I don't know- I just don't wanna be there if you don't want me there like- I get it if you need a break from me sometimes and-"

I cut him off as he starts to ramble.

"Adrien?"

He stammers.

"Yeah?"

"Get here already."

I smile as I hang up.

I will talk to him later though. About how he's feeling. I want him to know I want him around. His dad probably made him feel like a burden.

Adrien's POV:

After Marinette left, I tried to force myself to go to sleep for two reasons.

1) I missed her.

And 2) I am very fucking hungry.

I use her shirt as a pillow case when she's not in my arms. I've gotten so used to her warmth that sleeping without her feels cold.

This is kind of pathetic, but sometimes I play with own hair to fall asleep and pretend it's her.

Okay- I guess 3 reasons because I can't stop thinking about that kiss.

I plug in my nearly dead phone and shut my eyes as I try to convince myself I'm tired even though I'm not at all.

My stomach hurts.

My eyes shoot open as soon as I hear my phone ring and I answer as soon as I see it's Marinette calling.

She wants me to come over for dinner and she said to bring my stuff so I assume that means school stuff so I can spend the night.

This isn't good.

I should be happy, which I am but what if she doesn't actually want me to come over? What if she just felt bad? Or what if she actually does want me over but her parents are mad and then they hate me and that basically means I'm worthless because no parents want me.

Fuck.

I want to see her so bad.

I get my stuff and get in my car. I drive to the bakery and park as I see Tom step out from the door.

"Adrien! My boy! Hurry- Your food will get cold."

I smile widely. I love when he talks to me like that. He's so nice. Marinette is so lucky.

"Coming-!" Sorry."

He pats my back as I walk in and smiles as I walk upstairs.

Sabine greets me with a big hug and hands me a pitcher of lemonade.

"Sweetheart, can you take this to the table for me?"

I nod.

"Of course. Thank you for having me."

Tom walks up and puts his arm around his wife before speaking.

"You're welcome to a home cooked meal here everyday, son."

Marinette walks up and puts my arm around her as she rubs my back and smiles.

"Hi."

"Hi."

Unfortunately, the short silence after our greeting was filled with my stomach growling from hunger.

"Oh honey- Your stomach is growling. Tom get the bread out of the oven now."

"Oh I- Didn't mean-"

Marinette stops me by pulling me to the table and sitting me down.

"It's okay."

She kisses me before sitting down next to me.

I love everything in this moment.

Marinette is the most beautiful person I have ever laid eyes on. The smell of homemade lasagna fills my nose with unimaginably delicious scents- I can almost taste it. Tom and Sabine make me feel so welcomed.

Her parents bring over a bowl of freshly sliced garlic bread and a huge lasagna.

Tom gives me a gigantic piece of lasagna and 2 slices of garlic bread.

This is a lot of food.

Sabine pours me a large glass of lemonade.

Marinette's hand is placed on my leg right above my knee. Not in a sexual way or anything though, it's just there and I like it.

We start eating after everyone has food on their plate and Oh. My. God. This is so fucking good. Something about this new sauce is gonna make me cry. It's delicious as fuck.

"This is so so good. Thank you for having me over on such short notice."

I don't know how to explain to them how loved they make me feel. I feel like I belong here.

"Like I said, son. There's always a plate set for you at the table."

I smile as I take a bite of warm garlic bread.

I eat every single thing on my plate.

It was so incredibly yummy.

We all stay at the table and chat before I help Sabine clean up while Marinette and her dad set up a movie for us all to watch.

"Thank you, dear, but you don't have to help."

I want to. It's a way to say thank you.

"No please. Let me. You and Mr- I mean Tom are so generous to me."

"Adrien- You're family. Even if something happens with Marinette, you're part of the family and will always be welcome."

It was sweet what she said, but why would she mention something happening with Marinette?

Is something happening with Marinette?

Oh God.

I finish cleaning up- Well I finish bringing Sabine the dishes from the table which is all she let me do.

I go into the living room where Tom and Marinette are waiting for me and Sabine.

"Are you guys ready?"

Tom might have read my face after he asked because he excused himself to go help Sabine with dessert in the other room.

"Kitty, are you okay? Are you upset about-"

I stop her from finishing that sentence by shaking my head.

She's sitting on the couch so I sit next to her.

"Marinette-"

She places her hand on my cheek and shuffles closer to me.

"What is it?"

"Is something wrong-? Like with us? Being together I mean."

She just looks at me confused and drags her hand down my shoulder and chest until it gets to my forearm.

"No- Like what do you mean?"

I can feel my cheeks getting hot.

"Well- Do you ever like- Not want to be with me or something?"

She clicks her tongue and softens her tone of voice.

"No, love. I don't ever not wanna be with you. What made you think that?"

I go off quickly.

"Well it's just- You said I couldn't come over before, but then you call me and tell me to come over for dinner and then your mom says- I don't know. She said I'd still be family if something happened with us. But how would that even work? I can't just come over for lasagna while you and your new boyfriend are sitting there. I don't- I don't know what to say but if you're thinking about breaking up-"

"Okay stop!"

She cuts me off, thank God.

She grabs my hand and holds her other hand over mine so my hand is in her hand cage.

"Adrien. I thought my parents wouldn't want me spending every night with you which I was wrong about. That's why I said no. I invited you because as soon as I got home, they were worried about you and wanted to make sure you ate. My mom just wants you to know that you're always welcome. No matter what. Even if some example she might've given was a bit dramatic. I don't want to break up. I love you."

She rubs my arm as I gather up the right words.

"But- Are you glad I came? Like I get it if- You know. I can go home. I just don't want to smother you and-"

I stop talking because she smiled.

"What?"

I ask.

"Oh nothing."

"No, tell me."

"You're just silly. You've always been my silly kitty. I'm very happy you came and you don't smother me. In fact- You should kiss me more. And cuddle me more. Anddddd- Play with my hair more."

I make a mental to-do list.

"I can do that."

We both smile before we kiss softly.

Sabine and Tom walk in with a tray of cookies and huge smiles plastered on their faces.

Marinette cuddles up to me on the couch as we relax and watch the movie.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

158K 3.8K 31
Saving Marinette from Evilistrator was all that Adrien needed to see Marinette more and get to know her. Once he saved her, he ended up visiting her...
2M 46K 47
At 16 years old, Marinette prepares for the chance of a lifetime. Internships, closer to defeating Hawkmoth, overcoming the awkwardness between her a...
6.8K 260 19
BOOK ONE of the Sweet Tooth storyline. **A story in which Marinette (Aka Ladybug, age 17 turning 18) and Adrien (Aka Chat Noir, age 17 turning 18) f...
19K 519 40
"The magazine that Adrien is currently modeling for, has asked that I provide them with a new medium to present Adrien in. They do not want a photosh...