So-Called Shy Girl + Popular...

By kitty765

Scarlett just moved to a new place! She doesn't want to deal with anybody so she just pretends to be a nice... More

So-Called Shy Girl + Popular Player Guy
So-Called Shy Girl + Popular Player Guy 2
So-Called Shy Girl + Popular Player Guy 3
So-Called Shy Girl + Popular Player Guy 4
So-Called Shy Girl + Popular Player Guy 5
So-Called Shy Girl + Popular Player Guy 6
So-Called Shy Girl + Popular Player Guy 7
So-Called Shy Girl + Popular Player Guy 8
So-Called Shy Girl + Popular Player Guy 9
So-Called Shy Girl + Popular Player Guy 10
So-Called Shy Girl + Popular Player Guy 12
So-Called Shy Girl + Popular Player Guy 13
So-Called Shy Girl + Popular Player Guy 14
So-Called Shy Girl + Popular Player Guy 15
So-Called Shy Girl + Popular Player Guy 16
So-Called Shy Girl + Popular Player Guy 17
So-Called Shy Girl + Popular Player Guy 18

So-Called Shy Girl + Popular Player Guy 11

14K 256 3
By kitty765

Lalala!!! I plan to finish this book at chapter 15 or 20 or 25, but idk anymore!!

------------------------- 

Scarlett's POV

Days turned into weeks; weeks turned into 6 months, that's the longest I've ever stayed in a town, and I can't handle Nick and Max!!! But I did promise Nick that I'd. . . Oh no, This can't be happening! Didn't I specifically say that I dont fall for players? Didn't I? Oh well atleast my covers still alright. I wonder how long I can act as the shy, quiet one. Oh yeah, I have a date with Nick today. Ugh, how did I get into this? I also know that I'm eventually going to be heartbroken, and that I need to get Nick out of my head. But I know once I see him with another girl I'll be jealous, no heartbroken. I need to get myself together. I sighed. I'm not going on the date, I won't be used as a toy in the end, and I won't be heartbroken!

"Scarlett don't bother showing up, don't call him, just keep him waiting," I said to myself. There's no way I'm gonna date a player or heartbreaker! But I want to go, I really do, yet I force myself not to.

I went into the bathroom and took off my clothes. I walked into the shower and just stood there motionless, I need a friend to lean on, but Max isn't the one nor Brittany or Autumn. I fell on my knees, just lying there and didn't move or flinch. The water drops hit me hard and I got up and left the bathroom. I put on my soft fluffy pajamas and went into bed. It was going to be hard to sleep, even though it's like 11:13. I sighed and closed my eyes. Black was all I saw, but I eventually fell asleep.

-----2:30 AM-----

"Psh Scarlett?" I heard someone say from out the window.

"Mhm?" I replied not caring who it was.

"Open the window before I fall!" Huh? Oh it's Nick. I walked up to the window yawned, rubbed my eyes and opened the window. He was trying to balance on the tree.

"What do you wa-" I was interrupted when he pulled me into a hug. I pushed him away. "What the hell are you doing in my home!?" I said in a whisper.

"Well you missed the date right?" He said with a smirk on his face. Oh no, there's no way in hell I'm doing ANYTHING with this guy!

"Just get out of my house before I call my mom and cops! Wait do you want my mom back in your dads modeling agency?" I said with such innocent eyes.

"Fine, I'm just gonna quickly steal something from you," He said with his signature smile. I raised an eyebrown and then he grabbed my waist and pressed his lips against mine. I didn't want him to do this, but he did and I couldn't stop him.

I probably had the most stupidest grin on my face, but I was happy. Really happy, he came for me. Er I think he did, what else did he come here for? To lead me on? Probably.

"Ok it's time for you to leave bye!" I said shoving him out the window. Then he stopped me.

"Can't I take the front door?" He said, I nodded in reply. Good thing none of the servants were up.

--------------- 

2 Days Later 

--------------- 

"Scarlett I need to talk to you," My mom said to me holding several papers signed and a frown on her face. I knew what it was already. I didn't want to move, a tear streamed down my face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

589 65 15
[Offering First Two Chapters Feedback FREE] Are you a new writer or a small writer? Or maybe you've tried a new genre, and you want to improve? But w...
320K 4.7K 47
"You're not a monster. There's good in you. I've always seen it." - In which a girl moves away from her old life, in search of a new start, only for...
921K 15.9K 111
Isla Richards has known Prince William since they were in primary school. The moment his engagement is announced to Catherine, Isla's life is changed...
24.4K 372 28
☆ Short summary ☆ Chelsea's mom drags her to a mysterious old town away from her father. The girl encounters quite a few obstacles while trying to fi...