O N E // Stranger Things x Ma...

By DMPYNSYY

Badass powerful malereader meets some losers. Now its all about Eleven More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Author Note
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
AN
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Author Note READ THIS
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 3

10.3K 172 150
By DMPYNSYY

*Readers pov*

You: So you're telling me, theres crazy monsters from the other side of our world?

Lucas: Are you dumb?! We said, there's crazy Demogorgans from The Shadow Valley that broke into our side from portals.

You: Shadow- what?

Dustin: Its basically a identical world to ours except its filled with Demogorangs, a.k.a the "monsters".

???: Hey, how come this stranger girl is the only one helping?!

You: Who the fuck are you?

???: Who the fuck are you?

You: The names One.

Steve: Steve. Now get your lazy asses up.

*Times skip*

You: So now we wait for the Demogorgan in this bus?

Dustin: We're looking for Dart.

You: We boarded up this whole bus for a dog?

Dustin: A demo-dog.

You: Oh my god...

Max: I don't believe it too.

Dustin continues to shout at Max as she leaves up, annoyed.

I climb the ladder and join her as its only us up there.

You: Hey.

Max: Fuck off.

You: Fuck you. Don't be upset at me, I didn't do anything.

She breathes in sadly.

Max: It's just my family.

You: Yeah, living with your brother is ass.

Max: He dosen't want me. I'm just a menace. Even my parents problem is caused by me.

I pull her close to a hug.

You: I don't usally like people, not like this so don't get used to it.

She giggles and lays her head on my shoulder.

You: It's probably true.

Max: What is?

You: Them talking about the Demi-whatever-the-fucks. They knew about where I was tortured and I had powers.

Max: Bullshit.

You: It's true. I can bend fire, breathe fire and even when I'm so angry I can blow up the world.

Max: Bullshit X2.

I make fire in my hand, a little girl spinning on one leg beautifully.

Max:...is that me?

You: Yeah, my power is as beautiful as dangerous. I never use it, if I ever use it with much destruction it means I'm in uncontrollable anger. I won't use it even if you guys are in danger.

Max: Maybe about Eleven..Demogorgans...it's all true if you got powers.

You: I remember being in the building and always this one girl would just shake the whole building and break it at one point.

Lukas: Sounds like Eleven!

He shouts from under us.

Max: Stop eavesdropping!!

Dustin: Sorry!

Steve: Shut up, dude, he knows we're listening now.

I slam my head on the metal.

I lift my sunglasses on my head.

You: I was number 1 so they took every test on me. I was so dangerous and killed so many people that I was kept underground, not in the cells like others.

Max: How did you escape?

You: I...killed a lot of them. Only like...2 weeks ago I escaped and used all of my knowledge of the world to be normal.

Max: What then?

You: One police officer. He took me in and I was forced to live with you.

Max: Glad we got to you.

You: How come?

Max: You..I like you a lot.

I see a crawling creature on it's 4. Not a fucking dog, having 4 mouths with razor sharp teeth.

You: The fuck?

Max: I'm sorry. I should have told you-

You: What the fuck?!

I shout looking at the creature crawling on all fours.

Max: Ok! I get it! You're too good for m-

I grab her head and spin it towards the creature.

I shout for the guys under.

You: I see it!

They all shush me as I climb down with Max.

Dustin: What do you see?

He says whispering.

You: This fucking monster.

Max: This fucking weird monster.

Steve puts up his bat and goes outside although the group protesting.

He feeds it more meat as he looks around and sees more Demo-dogs.

He bolts it back to us and we close everything as theres too many of them banging the walls, trying to claw inside.

Dustin: Nows the time to prove you have powers, One!

You: Fuck off. Fight them yourself.

I sit normally on one of the chairs. The walls are being banged and I feel them jumping on the roof of it.

I pull out a fag and press my finger on the end. I make a small flame on my finger and light it as I begin smoking.

Steve holds a metal on the door but the dog breaks through as he begins slamming it to death, they all scream and run to the back where Dustin picks up a radio and talks to it.

Dustin: Is anyone there?! WILL! MIKE! GOD! ANYONE!

Max slowly looks up and sees a DemoDog staring at her as she screams in fear.

The quiet slowly chips in. The only light source being my smoke.

Max: What was that?

You: Trouble..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 144 13
๐–๐Ž๐๐ƒ๐„๐‘; "๐ข ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ..." in which a monster hunt reunites friends and f...
2.5K 61 23
๐˜ผ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™– 7 ๐™ฎ๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™ค๐™ก๐™™ ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ก๐™™ ๐™—๐™ฎ ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™›๐™–๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ƒ๐™ฎ๐™™๐™ง๐™– ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™๐™š๐™ก๐™™ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™›...