Κ™ ᴇ Ι΄ ᴇ ꜰ Β‘ α΄› ꜱ , vinnie hack...

By luverts

𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗻 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗢𝗻𝗳𝗼 ! 𝗺@π˜π˜‚π—Ώπ—² π—°π—Όπ—»π˜π—²π—»π˜ Κ™α΄‡Ι΄α΄‡κœ°Ιͺα΄›κœ± - α΄ ΙͺΙ΄Ι΄Ιͺᴇ Κœα΄€α΄„α΄‹α΄‡Κ€ luverts Β© 2021 More

000
playlist
prologue
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021

022

17.7K 701 402
By luverts

irl ( VOTEEEEE )

THE NEXT DAY, victoria knocked on vinnie's door at least five times between 9 AM to 9 PM, but he didn't answer once. all vic wanted was to clear the tension between them, but vinnie had to be a stubborn little bi—

the weather that day consisted of heavy storms, resulting in everyone staying in. while everyone watched movies and played games, vic's eyes kept on darting to the stairs, waiting for vinnie to join the group. the day went by quickly with no sight of vinnie.

victoria later decided to knock again. after no answer for the 6th time, it was 10 PM, and vic ultimately gave up and went to bed early. it was ironic since vinnie finally chose to stop being an immature baby and knocked on her door a minute after she passed out.

vinnie had been thinking about her all day but didn't know what he would say. he opened the bedroom door despite the no reply and regretted not answering her knocks when he saw that she was now fully asleep.

vinnie quietly closed the door behind him and slowly walked into the room, stopping once he reached the bed. his chest ached when he saw her, and he closed his eyes, remembering everything that had happened between them the past few months.

the boy bent down and softly kissed her forehead before getting into the bed. he didn't even think for a second before wrapping his arms around her and falling asleep with her body surrounded by his.

"vin..." vinnie woke up to a soft voice calling his name. his eyes adjusted to see vic looking down at him in the practically pitch-black room and an unreadable expression on her face.

the boy rubbed his eyes with the back of his hand. "what time is it?" he mumbled, but vic was already off the bed and too busy sorting through her closet for an outfit to answer him.

vinnie rolled his eyes and checked the time himself. 2:09 AM? why is she looking for something to wear now?

"come back to bed," he groaned, trying not to make it so obvious that he wanted her back in his arms.

victoria stopped for a brief moment, turning around with her hands on her hips and she gave the boy an amused look. "i thought you were mad at me?"

vinnie cleared his throat. "no. why are you up?"

"need some air, so i'm going out," vic replied softly, grabbing what she was looking for and starting to pull off her shirt. "turn around."

vinnie obliged, biting hard on his bottom lip before he spoke. "isn't it raining?"

"it stopped."

vinnie stretched his arms and got up from the bed. "fine, i'll come with you."

vic scoffed, "since when do you choose anything over staying in bed?"

"good one." he rolled his eyes. "can i turn back around now?"

"yeah, just a sec."

vinnie turned around, and when he saw vic, it didn't take long for the all the air to leave his lungs.

"a bathing suit? really?" his eyes narrowed as he admired her long, bare legs and the simple black bikini that barely covered her.

"it's never too late for a night swim." she shrugged, finishing to tie up the strings in the back.

"a night swim," he repeated in disbelief.

"a night swim," she repeated with an amused chuckle.

"seriously, vic?"

"still sure your capable of giving up the bed?"

"i can't believe i actually let you coerce me into putting on a bathing suit and coming into the hot tub," vinnie groaned, settling down in a corner facing victoria.

vic laughed, "are you serious? you literally did it all willingly."

vinnie shot her a 'don't start' look, making the girl laugh even more, but she immediately zipped it when vinnie started to reach for a towel and get out.

"vincent, don't you dare leave me." she quickly moved closer and grabbed his arm before he could take a step out.

vinnie turned to look at her watching him put the towel down slowly. "relax, v. i'm joking," he said softly, a smile growing on his face as he watched the expression on vic's face change.

victoria hastily removed her hand from vinnie's arm, her arms crossed as she settled down in the spot next to where vinnie just sat down.

for the next 2 minutes, the only audible sound was the bubbling of the hot tub. vic then suddenly placed a finger on vinnie's arm, feeling him immediately tense up, but neither pushed themselves away.

she slowly traced the tattoos on his arm and thought over how she wanted to bring up their fight from yesterday. on the one hand, she felt relieved that they were on speaking terms, but that voice in her head — ethan's voice in her head — kept pushing the feelings back out and urging her to have a serious talk about where the 'best friends' stood.

"so... do you think we should maybe talk about yesterday?" it came out barely a whisper, but vinnie heard her loud and clear.

"that's the last thing i want to talk about right now," he replied flatly.

oh. victoria couldn't be more confused. but good thing it wasn't hard for her to go back to her initial thought of ignoring everything altogether, pretending like it never happened.

so, she continued to trace vinnie's numerous tats, acting as if she hadn't even asked the previous question. and he went along with it.

"okay, so we won't talk about it," she said casually. "what are you thinking about right now?"

a deep, genuine laugh escaped his throat. "straight to it?"

vinnie was thinking about many things. the first thing was the answer to vic's first question. he wanted to talk to her, but her words from earlier, 'we're just friends' kept ringing in his head like a warning siren. it surprisingly hurt him and was impossible to get off his mind, but he brushed it off.

another thing he couldn't stop pondering over was the gentle touch of vic's fingers roaming his skin. it wasn't fair how every time she touched him, his heartbeat doubled in speed while she seemed completely unfazed.

he was so mad at himself for letting things get to this point. the least he'd expect was for her to return the feelings, but of course the world never worked in his favour.

how could he fall for someone who didn't think of him as anything more? his mind was confused, and he cursed himself for putting himself in this situation. but most of all, vinnie was confused because he didn't want it to stop.

"are you sure you want to know?" his voice went low, which caused vic's finger to falter as she traced the path of his snake tattoo.

"mmhm." she could only mumble, scared if she opened her mouth for words that she would end up pouring her heart out to him instead.

as she trailed down to trace the tats on his hands, vinnie's hand suddenly flipped over and lightly wrapped around her wrist.

vic's eyes bore into his dark ones, and she couldn't miss the playful smirk that was growing there. she also didn't expect his wrapped hand to urge hers down and suddenly cup his erection. oh g-d.

"i'm thinking about kissing you. i can't stop thinking about kissing you. that's what i'm thinking about, victoria. that's all i can think about."

and then his words came to life. before they even knew it, their lips crashed together, and all overwhelming thoughts disappeared.

vic's hand still had a grip on his crotch, and her other hand held onto the boy's bare shoulder as he eagerly wrapped his hands around her waist and urged her to startle his lap.

victoria's hand left his area and grasped the back of his head. before a disappointed groan could leave vinnie's lips, vic rocked her hips onto his, and he instantly could see stars.

his tongue dived into her mouth, and low groans were heard from the both of them as that one grind turned into continuous grinding onto each other. they couldn't get enough. they both wanted to finish in each other's arms but were desperate never to let go of the other again.

the sweet kiss started to turn sloppy as vinnie realized that he actually couldn't stop himself from finishing. though right when he could say anything about it, a knot tied in his throat while another erupted in his stomach.

fortunately, he wasn't the only one gasping for pleasure as vic's face pulled away from his neck, and she threw her head back with satisfaction. eyes closed and a small gap between her lips that only let the sound of soft but heavy breaths leave them.

vinnie was so caught up admiring this euphoric state of her that it didn't even occur to him the second it was over. he just stared at vic's flushed cheeks as she reached for a towel and quickly jumped out of the hot tub.

the two were speechless. vinnie snapped back into reality, and vic's mind was swimming with pleasure and returning thoughts of confusion.

they just gaped at one another. vinnie still drenched and spotted in the tub; vic standing damp and barefoot, wrapped up in a light blue towel.

the wind stopped howling. the hot tub's bubbling sounds momentarily faded once the timer ended. no one bothered being the first to speak due to the uncertainty of where they stood. then the light bulb above the hot tub flickered twice before it shut off completely.

since when was silence so loud.

HELLO!?!?!?????? OMFG

hey hi luvrs i hope u enjoyed this pls sorry i've been DEAD . yeah so vote to revive me ☹️🤟

BRUH ANYW HOW R U GUYS N GIMMMME PREDICTIONS FOR NEXT CHAPT

n sooo quick update with me: been rly busy with school and socializing BUT MOSTLY IM OBSESSED WITH READING AH gimme recs

now VOTE B4 THIS BOOK DIES WITH ME xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

312K 6.8K 35
𝐀 π•πˆππ‚π„ππ“ π‡π€π‚πŠπ„π‘ π…π€ππ…πˆπ‚π“πˆπŽπ.
140K 2.9K 30
IN WHICH vinnie hacker finally meets the beautifully spritited girl who breaks him out of his shell. #14 under vinniehacker 4/24/22 #1 under vincenth...