๐’Ÿ๐ธ๐’ฎ๐’ฏ๐ผ๐’ฉ๐’ด

By WereGonnaDieAnyWays

Arabella Diaz 20 year old woman, forced into the marriage between her and a ruthless Mafia leader Mateo Salva... More

Aesthetic
Prologue
1 | What
2 | Mr. Mystery
3 | Rule Book
4 | Confidence
5 | No Secrets, No Lies
6 | Control
8 | I'm Sorry
9 | Scared
10 | The Best I've Ever Had
11 | Initiation
12 | Party
13 | They Killed Her
14 | Fuck It
15 | Let Me Paint You
16 | Dancing At 3 Am
17 | Silent Treatment
18 | Mark Her Ass
19 | Misplaced Wedding Ring
20 | Make Up
21 | Mr. Salvatore's Slut
22 | Mrs. Salvatore's Little Bitch
23 | What Is Happening To Me
24 | Just Know I Love You
25 | New York
26 | Bad Mood
27 | Meet The Sisters
28 | Jealousy
29 | Like Old Times
30 | Drunk Club
31 | Back In Time
32 | Back Home
Author's Note
33 | First Day
Author's Note
34 | Run
35 | Capture
36 | Arms
37 | Tears
38 | Apologizes
39 | Engraved
40 | Touched
41 | Surprise

7 | Seriously

12.1K 227 146
By WereGonnaDieAnyWays

Mateo's POV:

I lay on my bed starring at myself from the mirrored ceiling. The amount of women, I've fucked while they stared back at themselves from the ceiling.

I laid in bed with the curtains wide open. I made then decision to simply get rid of Madison. There was no point in keeping her around if she couldn't get shit through her thick skull. Yes I'll be having a conversation with her father soon. And yeah she was the only willing member to train recruits. 

But then again, I'm the leader. I can force anyone into being willing.

Flashback:

It was finally 3 years. 3 years of being with my person. And I was gonna make it permanent.

I had everything ready for us outside in our backyard. Rose petals covered the floors as it lead to the beautiful dinner arrangement I had organized.

I carefully walk up the stairs, not wanting to wake her up. Sounds echoed through our house, as I got closer.

But my mind couldn't think of anything but wanting to marry this perfect woman.

I open the door lightly and she her on top of a man, as he throws his head back with the pleasure she gave him.

They stopped their movements as of my arrival. My eyes widen while she just sat there with his cock buried inside of her.

She doesn't move, she doesn't cover herself. She only stares at me. Like this was my fault.

"What the fuck..." Even as I try to keep my voice strong. Not wanting to be affected by what she did, my voice cracked.

She hid her smile while looking away having her hand over her laughing mouth.

"This is funny to you?" She straightens herself out, and coughs the laughter away.

"Sorry, you just should have seen your face." She bursts into laughter all over again while I stay by the door feeling like a stranger in my own home.

"Get the fuck out." My voice wasn't loud making her plant her hands on his chest starring with dreamy eyes at him.

"I said get out!" My voice now telling and they both looked at me then started getting up.

He left first finally clothed, while she started packing her things.

It felt like there was a hole dug into my heart and I now it could never be completed.

"Why?"

"What do you mean?" She questioned as she squats down reaching for her clothing.

"Why'd you do it."

"Oh please. Everything about you. You keep telling me you'll get money and shit, and here we are with a half broken house! I can't do it anymore. I've been with him for 2 years now, just so you know." She bumps our shoulders and walks out with little things she had.

The sound of the door shutting, I fell to my knees crying. Sobs escaped my mouth even as I tried stopping myself.

I cradle my face with my hands wanting it to go away. The pain was too much.

Everything I did for her was all for nothing. No matter what I would have done for her, she would be cheating on me.

2 fucking years...

End Of Flashback

I shot up from my sleep as I felt the night replay within myself. My body sweaty against the silk sheets. My breathing raggedy as I sit up. Moments later Arabella comes rushing in. "I heard you scream."

"I didn't scream."

"What's wrong." She put her hand over my sweaty arm, and squinted her eyes trying to adjust her vision. She had taken a seat next to me on the bed.

"Don't worry about it." I pulled my arm away from her and turned myself over facing the door and away from her.

She sighed and got herself into the bed, placing herself behind me.

She wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled her self close to me.

"What are-." Quickly cutting me off.

"I'll be the big spoon." Her fingers grazed over my shoulder and she rested her head against my back leaning into my touch.

I roll my eyes as I shut them right after.

After what Cynthia did to me, I took help from my mother and father. I didn't want life in the Mafia because it threatened her thinking she'd die.

I left my family for her, only for her to throw it away. We were wealthy, but having to start life on my own like that, only made it harder.

My father was quick to take me back and my mother cried having me back. They knew what happened with Cynthia and wanted me to have nothing with her.

I trained everyday after what happened, until I got to where I am now. A whole year later I can say I'd never be here, if it wasn't for her.

Her cheating on me only made my life better. Except my trust issues that now come with my new found relationship with Arabella.

I don't want her involved with me, afraid that she'll do the same to me. And that pain, was worse than any bullet that had been pierced through my flesh.

~•~•~

Arabella's POV:

I hate being on this side of the bed. When I sleep alone, I sleep right in the centre with two pillows on either side. I hate the feeling of being left out. 

I feel so far away from him. I doubt I'd be able to hear him if he said something. But I heard something come from his room. It wasn't exactly a scream but I had no other way of describing it, so I'm calling it a scream.

I ran into his room and he was sweating and I didn't know what to do. Whenever someone freaks out around me, I just pull them into a hug. So I guess that's what I did...

I plan on seeing Jeremy today.

He's been on the back of my mind ever since Mateo said he wouldn't freak out if he saw me talking to another guy. I still feel terrible. And this crippling feeling keeps telling me to go and tell him the truth.

I'm ok with not being with Jeremy anymore, but I can't have him thinking I hate him and that I cheated on him. 

He's probably just as heart broken as myself.

I groan feeling the heavy weight of Mateo on top of me. He doesn't care, that he's crushing all my bones.

"Mateo, get off me!" I have to pee and his huge arm on my upper body was holding me down.

"Let me sleep." He ignored me and snuggles his head into his pillow. I wiggle my body beneath him, and yet nothing. It felt as if it were dead weight placed on top of me.

"I'm gonna pee!" I shout. He groans and moves himself off me, and in the position of his regular spot. My bladder in the morning is the absolute worst.

I rush to the bathroom and use the bathroom.

I get up and flush the toilet, and quickly wash my hands with the scented hand soap on the bathroom counter.

I stretch my sore body, from being stuck under a bull dozer for most of the night. I left his room and walked over to mine. I didn't even noticed I had fallen asleep again until I looked at the clock and it was 9:00

Taking my toothbrush from the cabinet, I put the toothpaste over it and start brushing the morning breath away with every scrub. I went to downstairs to make breakfast. Mateo told me he'd arranged for his maid to only be present after breakfast. Since we would do that from now.

I'm excited to see Jeremy, and finally have him somewhat back in my life. If not as my boyfriend, at least my friend.

It only takes a couple minutes for the sound of his loud footsteps to be heard through the house. 

"Let's get this over with." He groans as he picks a pan from the kitchen, without knowing what we're even making.

"Let's make French Toast, it's simple and quick." I smile at my own brilliant thought as I bring the ingredients from the fridge to the black marble counters.

He just stands there, with a stupid confused expression laced into his eyes.

"Why is it that every time, I look at you, you're confused?"

"What the fuck is a French Toast?" My eyes go wide and I feel my jaw being dropped.

"Tell me you're joking."

"Joking about what?" The seriousness that rested on his face, showed he was telling nothing but the truth.

"Never mind." I roll my eyes and turn myself back to the fridge grabbing the rest of the things needed.

~~~

"Damn, this shit's good. How come I've never eaten it before?"

I shrug my shoulder as I eat the last bite of my food, thinking about what I'm gonna say to Jeremy.

How am I gonna tell him about this without making it seem like I'm a bad person. He doesn't deserve this. He deserve better, which is the reason I'm going to see him and explain the truth.

The truth...

"What's on your mind?" He questioned looking up from his food, looking at me. I stare at him for a minute.

"I think I wanna go see my parents." I quickly came up with a lie and finish my coffee.

He might overreact once he knows, I'm trying to see Jeremy. He said he wouldn't get mad at me, but if I saw him and his ex talking, I wouldn't be too understanding.

I respect that we both have to be loyal, it can't work one way.

Finishing my food, I pick my plate being followed by his loud steps. We put our dishes away in the dishwasher and start walking back upstairs. I open the brown wooden doors which lend to bedroom.

"I'm going to meet my family today. Only for a little while so I'll meet you at the warehouse." I don't like lying, but as I just need to do this. I'll tell him the truth once I've talked to Jeremy and cleared the air.

I don't want to say I don't like Jeremy anymore, but the way I felt about him before isn't how I feel about him anymore. The only thing on my mind is to tell him the truth, nothing else.

I can't have one of the few people who actually like me, to no longer do so.

I walk to the bathroom and hear Mateo mutter a response and head into his own room. I go the bathroom and notice the whole door handle on the floor.

That's how he got in yesterday...

I roll my eyes as I place my vanity chair in front of the door, to prevent his entrance. But I have no doubts that if he wants he could still get in.

I wash my body and the hot water stings. My starts to race with different thoughts about what he could say to me. 

Satisfied with the cleanness, I get out and dry myself with the white towel, I permanently placed in the bathroom.

I picked a summer sundress and my gold jewelry. 

Paring them with the same short white heels as always. I walk past Mateo's room to let him know I'm leaving. I walk into his room and hear the clothing in the closets being raddled, meaning Mate probably can't find something

"What are you looking for?" I look around the closet as if I'd already know what he wants.

"My watch but it's probably around here somewhere, go meet your parents." I nodded my head as I walk to the bedroom doors. 

"Do you want me to drop you off or anything?" He came out of the closet and asked me.

"No I'm ok, I'll meet you at work in a bit." He nodded and went into the bathroom.

~~~

My heart racing as I feel the streets becoming more familiar, getting closer to my destination.

What if he doesn't want to even hear from me. What if he doesn't want to see me.
What if he doesn't even open the door.
What if he doesn't want to have just a friendship with me.

All my question will be answered, as I pull the car into his same driveway. The same one with cracks on the pavement, even after he'd said he'd fix it a million times.

I smile at the memories invading my head. This might be a little harder than I thought. I get out of the black car. I didn't even think about how I'd feel. What if I see him and all those old feelings come rushing back. What if I kiss him?

Oh that would screw things with Mateo so much. I won't make any snarky or unfriendly comments. I'll just tell him the truth. I won't even go inside if he offers. I'll tell him the truth at the door and maybe even exchange a friendly hug.

My palms sweaty as I take my feet inclosing the same between me and the door. The door that will answer my questions.

My breath raggedy, as my steps echo through his empty streets. It felt like forever before I finally stood in front of his door, with my hand held to the bell.

I bite my lip as the memories take over my messed up mind.

"I love you Arabella Diaz, and one day I'll marry you." He pulled me in to kiss my lips. I want to marry him and spend the rest of him life with this man.

I shake the thoughts out of my head as my hand subconsciously presses the white doorbell.

I wait for what seems like entity.

There she stood. That annoying pesky girl from the cafe. Confused I dropped my smile and peek my head through his house.

"What can I help you with?" Her tone was sweet, but it didn't take a genius to figure out it was an act. She knew exactly who I was and knew exactly what I wanted.

"Is Jeremy here?" My voice was strong. I'm not letting this nobody scare me.

"Yeah hold on. Babe some girl's here to see you!" Some girl..?

Babe..?

I know I was the one to break it off but it still hurt me that he moved on without hearing an explanation from me. He tried at my wedding and never again.

He didn't bother for an explanation himself.

"Hello..." His words break off seeing me at his door with a blunt face. "Arabella?"

"Can we talk for a minute?" He walked outside with me until we stood in the middle of his driveway.

"After two weeks you remember me?" He said sarcastically and he had the expressions to match.

"Doesn't seem like you're having too much trouble forgetting me." I said pointing at the shut door.

"Forgetting you? Arabella you've been driving me crazy I swear."

"Then why is she here?"

"She's been staying here with me, to comfort me."

"Why'd she call you babe?" He laughed a little at me.

"She's going through this phrase where she calls everyone babes."

"Now can I finally ask some questions?" I nodded. We both probably looked so stupid. We were both standing in the middle of the driveway.

"Will you come inside?" I know I said I wouldn't go inside, but I can't stand out here for a while talking to him. We went inside and the girl spent the entire time upstairs.

"I spent so long thinking I fucked up some how. I stayed up almost every night the week you ignored all my calls and thought of every possible thing I could have said to make you hate me." I felt so bad. Those were never my intentions.

"We're not actually married. My dad arranged for us to marry because he wanted to join the mafia and he didn't want to have to take care of me anymore. He didn't me to live without a husband, because that would mean living with them forever."

"I'm sorry, did you say Mafia?" I slowly nodded my head. I also took in that Jeremy didn't know I was involved with Mafia people now.

"Yup, all those stories turned out to be true. Now I'm married into a Mafia."

"Does he make you happy." It was weird talking to my ex-boyfriend about my current husband.

"We're not romantically involved, but he's nice." Jeremy nodded and we fell into an uncomfortable silence. 

"Jeremy I'm sorry for not telling you the truth. I felt so bad the moment I started ignoring your calls. I knew if I answered any of your calls I would run away with you but that would get the both of us into deep shit." He shook his head and smiled.

"I completely understand. Don't worry." Him being nice was only making me feel worse about the whole situation. I thought when I saw the girl at the door, I would leave here hating him. But I hate myself for treating him like this.

I was at home being happy while he was upset figuring everything out.

"I have to go now. But I still want us to be friends."

"Yeah for sure. We'll always be friends." He walked me to the door but before I left I gave him a hug. Friendly hug. 

"Drive safe Arabella." He waved at me as I left the house.

Then I left with a pang in my chest.

I was the bad guy.

I was guilty.

It was my fault.

While he spent his nights trying to understand why I wouldn't talk to him. I made crispy pasta with Mateo.

When I got into the car I let the first tear fall out. I am a really terrible person. 

~~~

Mateo's POV:

I watched her walk into the house of the same fucker house who was at our wedding and wanted to pull her aside.

I knew something was off about her wanting to see her parents. She didn't even say bye to them on our wedding day, and now she was going to see them out of nowhere.

So I just felt a gut feeling.

When she came out of the house after 20 minutes, she looked so upset. For a second I thought maybe he said something or did something to her. But when I looked further at her.

Her eyes pooled with tears. She hadn't let them fall down her cheeks, but she was sad.

For what, I'm not sure.

I wanted to go inside and go ask that guy what he had said to her, but she left his driveway so I started my car and drove.

I drove behind her slowly not wanting her to think I was following her.

A busy street was where she took a turn on. Feelings filled every sense in my body.

I didn't know what was happening. I just felt something bad.

Then I saw it. The car. The car coming straight at Arabella. The driver struggling to keep the car away from her. It just kept coming. She didn't move or anything.

I take a slight peak at her rear view mirror and tears running down her face.

My eyes widen as I do what I never thought I'd ever do for anyone. I drove my car faster than her's and swerve the car in front of her taking the impacted against my vehicle.

And it went black...

~•~•~

HE TOOK A HIT FOR HERRRR!!!!

THANK YOU FOR 6k READS YOU GUYS ARE ACC AMAZING💋💋

Sincerely, A

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 70K 42
"I think you've already starved me enough, Amia, just one taste. I promise I won't bite." Marcello implored, his hands slipping gently between my thi...
27.6K 717 37
Vita Mia: My life ***************************************** She has never wanted to take any part in the mafia world that her abusive and manipulativ...
735K 11.8K 64
๊จ„the mob boss and his maid๊จ„ โ€ขโ€ข "I'm sorry Leo." I exclaim. "Your not." He growls, grabbing onto my ankles dragging me down towards the edge of the be...
451K 12.9K 56
"I don't want to eat." His eyes narrow a fraction of an inch, but at this point I don't even care if I piss off the great Cavallaro. Last night was...