โ๐—•๐—Ÿ๐—จ๐—˜๐—•๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ฆ & ๐—›๏ฟฝ...

By Nam_Noms

{๐Ÿซ} โ ๐—ถ๐—ณ ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ต๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐˜‚๐˜€, ๐˜„๐—ฒ'๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ โ”€โ”€ .โž โ‡ขหšโ‹† โœŽ หŽหŠ... More

BสŸแดœแด‡ส™แด‡ส€ส€ษชแด‡s & Hแด‡ษดษดแด‡ssส
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII |M|
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII |M|
XIV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI |M|
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII |M|
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX |M|
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
Epilogue
Coming Out

XV

6.3K 337 262
By Nam_Noms

↳ ❝🫐 [chapter 15] ¡! ❞🥃

HOSEOK AND LIA WALKED AROUND ALL PARTS OF THE CITY, going into shops and stores to just look at things and act like childish teenagers.

They race down the sidewalk, holding on to each other by mere fingers. They laugh and smile, enjoying their night together until it spilled over into the early morning.

It was the neon lights that illuminated her face when she smiled at him that first made Hoseok's heart beat a little faster than usual. It was her laugh when they got more ice cream and he was telling her stories of his life.

Hoseok was growing more and more fond of her. With each word she spoke. With each smile, with each giggle.

He knew he shouldn't be getting so attached to her. Hoseok knew that if he grows too fond, too attached, it could only end in disaster. Yoongi hadn't warned him for no reason.

But Hoseok couldn't bring himself to care in the moment.

After a while, it had started raining, not sprinkling but not so hard that you couldn't see in front of yourself. It had started suddenly while they were walking and Lia couldn't get under a store awning faster. She didn't want her hair ruined.

Hoseok laughed softly. "We could just wait this out or try to make it back to the car." He looked out at the world, growing wet with rain. The concrete had already absorbed as much as it could and puddles were beginning to form on the surface.

Lia was ready to opt for the wait-it-out option for the sake of her hair, but she didn't know how long it would rain like this.

"Here." Hoseok took off his jacket and put it over Lia's head. It was a jacket made of pretty thick material so it wouldn't soak through. He didn't really care about getting wet himself so she might as well use his jacket for protection.

Lia was hesitant to accept but Hoseok seemed sure that she should take his jacket. She took it and held it over her head to protect her hair while Hoseok walked back out in the rain. "Eh- it ain't that bad." He motioned her to come out into the rain with him.

She did, joining him out in the open with the jacket to cover her.

Together who two jogged back down the 4 blocks to the car, laughing when Hoseok would have her jump over large puddles and catch her before she landed in the water.

The rain was progressively getting harder and soon they were running down to the car, eventually making it there before it got any worse.

Lia managed to get into the car with her hair in pristine shape, though her legs were a little wet. Hoseok didn't manage to get the same luck. He was soaked from head to toe, so wet that water dripped from the tip of his nose and his hair and clothes clung to his skin.

"'Not that bad' my ass." Lia scoffed, laughing at how wet he was. Hoseok ran his fingers through his hair, pushing it back out of his face so he could drive. He looked so sexy, Lia resisted the urge to grab him by the chain and kiss him hard.

Hoseok smiled. "Yeah, I may have underestimated it, but at least you're dry right?" He was concerned about her above all else. He probably could've walked through snow just fine as long as she was warm.

"Is your husband gonna notice you're gone?" Hoseok asked. "If you stay the night at my house that is. It's nearly 1 in the morning and my house is closer than yours."

Lia wasn't sure if Angelo would notice if he was tired enough. No- he'd definitely notice or maybe he'd think she's in the bathroom or something. Either way, Lia couldn't be bothered to care right now. She was tired and she'd rather spend the night at Hoseok's house than in her own home.

"No- he won't." She lied. "Even if he did, I'm a grown-ass woman who can do whatever the fuck she wants. He can try to say something but I'll guarantee a foot up his ass."

Hoseok leered in joyous laughter. "Remind me not to get on your bad side, mama." He started up the car, ready to go home and change out of these horribly wet clothes that stick uncomfortably to his skin. Luckily his seats are leather which means they'll dry easily.

-

"Shoes go beside the door," Hoseok tells her as he kicks off his own shoes, making his way further into his house. He flicked on the lights and moved out of the way to allow Lia inside.

She follows his orders and takes off her shoes, placing them neatly next to the front door before looking around Hoseok's living room. Expectantly, he kept everything clean and well-kept. He seemed like the tip to keep his house at least somewhat clean. Though, there was very little personality. Everything was pretty generic. Maybe he just wasn't a personal person.

"Come on. Let me see if I have some clothes for you." Hoseok motioned for her to follow him upstairs. Lia, desperate to get out of her wet clothes just as much as he was, followed him up to his room.

Hoseok immediately began to undress. He pulls his wet shirt off over his head and tosses it into a basket for his dirty clothes. Then he went for his pants.

Lia was reminded of all the times he would strip in front of her, ready to have his way with her. It was odd to see him just...undressing for regular reasons.

Hoseok undressed all the way down to his underwear before walking over to his drawer to get clean clothes to wear before he finds clothes for Lia.

Hoseok puts on a pair of joggers and a loose t-shirt before digging through his drawer more for clothes. "My clothes definitely won't fit you but we can try." He pulled out a shirt and red basketball shorts.

Lia doesn't hesitate to start undressing in front of him as well, maybe as a sort of way to show comfort in front of him, trust.

Hoseok wanted nothing more than to drop her on his bed and ravish her body. It was always a pleasant surprise to see what noises he could get her to make and how many times he could get her to cum within one round. His highest record so far was 4 and a half (he ended up nutting halfway through her 5th orgasm).

But before he knew it, Lia was already dressed up in his clothes. It was far too large for her, seeing as Hoseok always got clothes a size above what he actually was. The clothes made her look smaller than she actually was and the shorts were too loose so she had to hold them up.

Hoseok came over with a small chuckle and grabbed the strings, pulling them tight around her hips and tying them for her. "You're so cute." He tells her.

Lia rolled her eyes. "Cute isn't a compliment when it's coming from someone who's seen you naked before." She walked over to his bed and crawled up onto the mattress.

"Oh my bad, you're adorable, mama."

Lia slid under Hoseok's comforter, making herself rather comfortable in his bed. Hoseok didn't really mind, though he couldn't help but say something. "Fretting rather comfortable, aren't we?" He said as he pulls off his rings and sets them down on his dresser.

The woman scoffed. "Nigga please, you raided my fridge the other day." She looked down at the pillowcases. "Good thing you have silk pillowcases. I don't have my damn bonnet."

Hoseok reached behind his neck and took off his chain. "I'll be in the living room if you need me." He had always intended on sleeping in the living room while she slept in his bedroom.

"Wait, you're not sleeping in the bed?" Lia asked. When it left her mouth, she realized how clingy she seemed. He wasn't obligated to sleep in the same bed as her. They weren't together and their relationship was weird.

It's been a while since Lia's slept next to someone. She missed having a warm body to lie next to. She hated being cold and alone.

"Do you want me to sleep with you?" He asked with a teasing smile. He began to walk back over to his bed. Lia didn't say anything in response. Hoseok got into bed with her and laid down. "Come on, I'm tired."

Hoseok pulled Lia down with him so they were laying down beside each other, looking at each other. Hoseok smiles softly at her. "Goodnight mama."

Hoseok rolled over and turned off the light beside the bed, drowning the room in darkness. He sighed and settled down, closing his eyes as his sleepiness finally weighed down on him and pulled him into slumber.

Lia couldn't so easily fall asleep though. She lies in silence, her eyes adjusting to the darkness of the room after a while. She snuggled her face into the sheets of Hoseok's bed, a whole bed that smelled just like him, clothes that smelled like him, just him lying next to her.

She couldn't sleep though. She didn't know why. Maybe because she knew Angelo would be wondering where she was or maybe she wasn't used to sleeping in a bed that wasn't her own.

After a while, Lia felt Hoseok shift behind her, and soon his arm slipped around her and his body pressed against her. He was warm and he smelled so good.

"Go to sleep." He murmured lowly to her, using those last little sparks of energy up before going back to sleep.

Lia couldn't deny the comfort of having another body wrapped around her, holding her tight. She missed this warmth, not only physically, but inside. She never noticed how cold and empty she felt until she had someone hold her.

Lia sighed and relaxed in Hoseok's hold and eventually, she fell asleep, feeling warm for the first time in a long time.

*.✧ Kᴀʏs Eɴᴅɪɴɢ Nᴏᴛᴇs

I'm currently watching Train to Busan for the first time ever and that really buff dude dressed in all blue is low-key kinda hot. Don't @ me @ god. I was sad when he died.

Thank you all for reading. I hope you guys enjoyed and I wish you all an amazing day/night

사랑해

~Kay (=`ェ´=)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42 2 12
- ๐€ young girl with a somewhat normal life loses her family to gang crime. and after that, she promises herself that she will do absolutely anything...
40.4K 2.1K 21
๐ƒ๐€๐‘๐Š ๐‘๐Ž๐Œ๐€๐๐‚๐„ สแดแดœ แดกษชสŸสŸ า“แด‡แด‡สŸ แด›สœแด‡ แด˜แด€ษชษด แดา“ ส€แด‡ษขส€แด‡แด›s... [Remember not every ending is happy ending] @๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐ง๐š๐ฒ๐œ๐ข๐ง๐๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š๐ค๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Œ๏ฟฝ...
12.1K 342 19
๐˜๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ. ๐˜•๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ด.
93.2K 2.1K 25
"๐™’๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ง๐™ž๐™จ๐™  ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ก๐™ž๐™›๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š?"๐™Ž๐™๐™š ๐™–๐™จ๐™ ๐™š๐™™ "๐™‰๐™ค ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ค๏ฟฝ...