The Third Salvatore {N.K.Mika...

By JNellB

What if Damon and Stefan Salvatore had a little sister? What if she fell hard for their Mortal Enemy? Well I... More

♥︎Meet the Cast ♥︎
🦋1. Incoming Call🦋
🦋2. Are you serious?! 🦋
🦋3. Meeting An Original 🦋
🦋4. Who the hell is Klaus 🦋
🦋5. Are you dumb or are you stupid🦋
🦋6. Well Hello Elijah🦋
🦋7. Don't make me Kill You🦋
🦋8. You Won🦋
🦋9. Don't make me fuck you up🦋
🦋10. Shut up or i'll Kill you🦋
🦋11.Damon is going to kill me🦋 *Smut*
🦋12. You can't make me go🦋
🦋13. Maybe it's my time🦋
🦋14. Klaus is here? Fantastic🦋
🦋15. Screw Klaus🦋
🦋.16 Please don't touch me again🦋
🦋17. Annabella Marie Salvatore🦋
🦋18.Wait Your Klaus?🦋
🦋19.What have I done🦋
🦋20.Goodbye Brother🦋
🦋21.You're so annoying🦋
🦋22.Stefan is going to kill me🦋 *Smut*
🦋23.You're both idiots🦋
🦋24. That Bitch Bit Me🦋
🦋25. No Klaus, I wouldn't lie to you🦋
🦋26. Barbie Klaus🦋
🦋27. I Love You🦋 *Smut*
🦋28. Nik Please don't do this to me🦋
🦋 29. I can't lose her🦋
🦋30. I'm going home🦋
🦋31. SO PLEASE JUST KILL ME🦋
🦋32. Driving me insane🦋
🦋33.Well this is Awkward🦋
🦋34.I Miss Us🦋
🦋35.Momma Original and Others🦋
🦋37. One big Lie🦋
🦋38. She's my little cousin🦋
🦋39. Promise you'll love me forever🦋 *Smut*
🦋40.You mean nothing to me🦋
🦋41. You dumbass🦋
🦋42.Let me guess his mother is back🦋
🦋43. STOP DON'T DO THIS🦋
🦋44. He's dead🦋
🦋45. You look very familiar🦋
🦋46. I missed an amazing party for this🦋
🦋47. Beauty to my beast🦋
🦋48. Wow I missed a lot🦋
🦋49. Who' Silas?🦋
🦋50. HOW COULD YOU🦋
🦋51. I don't care anymore🦋
🦋52. It was all for her🦋
🦋53. Goodbye Nik🦋 *Smut*
🦋A/N 🦋Book 2
🦋 A/N 🦋
🦋A/N🦋
🦋A/N🦋
🦋A/N 🦋
🦋A/N🦋

🦋36.You'll Always have a Place in my Heart🦋

1.1K 22 4
By JNellB

{Re~ edited 8/27/21}

The next day I woke up in Caroline's bed. Wanna know what's funny? She wasn't there, how do you leave your guest alone. Soon as I hopped out the bed she came in. I was still in my clothes from last night so I took some of hers and went shower.

When I came out nice a clean and refreshed {Outfit at the top bottom right corner} she was sitting on the bed staring at the floor. "Hey do you need me to stay cause I definitely can." I said as I sit next to her and wrap my arm around her shoulder.

"It's fine I'm meeting Elena at the grill, you can join if you want." She lays her head on my shoulder.

"I would love to but momma original awoke from the beyond the dead." I chuckled.

"Wait the person who was in that coffin was his mom?" She asked as she lift her head up and looks at me.

"Yea, Elijah undaggerd the whole family, and on my way here last night, my best friend Jana'a texted me and told me that she helped Abby and Bonnie open the thing because Stefan was being a dïck." I said as I got up.

"Wait who's Jana'a?" She asked looking at me confused.

"Oh everyone will probably meet her soon enough. She's Bonnie's cousin and Emily is her aunt." I looked at Caroline's face and laughed. "Don't worry Care, she's a cool chick you'll love her."

"Well any friend of yours is a friend of mines." She gets up and hugs me. "Thanks for being here, for me." I hug her back and smile.

"I told you Care bear I'll always be here." I let go a rub her arms. "Now go see what doppelbitch wants." We laugh and we both leave heading in different directions.

~Time Skip ~

When I walked into the newly Mikaelson house I took a deep breath. I'm actually scared on what Esther want's to talk to me about. When I walked in the room where the others were there was music playing. Rebekah is having her nails polished by some women. Kol is standing before a full-length mirror wearing a black evening suit while a tailor adjusts it. Finn and Elijah are also standing in the room preparing for some event.

"Woah what's going on in here?" I ask as I sit next to Rebekah.

"We are having a ball tonight so me and you need to go dress shopping." She said blowing her nails.

"Oouuu I haven't been to one of those in so long." The women goes to leave but I grab her arm and compel her. "Aht aht, my turn." I smirk and she sits in front on me and start. "White toes, with red and sliver nails make them spectacular."

"Ouuu, so you're wearing a red dress?" Rebekah asked with a smirk.

"Duh, everyone knows my colors are red and black." I nudge her arm and she laughs and nudge mines back.

"Rebekah? Tell me how handsome I am." Kol asked smirking at his sister through the mirror.

"Ah Kol, you know I can't be compelled." She smiles at her brother causing me to laugh Elijah and Finn to grin.

"Well then Annabella, I'm sure you will be honest with me." He turns and smirks at me.

"You look very handsome Kol." I smile and he turns back to the mirror.

"I think me and you are going to get along just fine." He says as Klaus burst through the doors and walks up to me and Rebekah.

"You went after Elena? What is wrong with you?!" He snarled.

"Here we go." She rolls her eyes and smirks up at her brother.

"Wait you tried to kill her without me?" I scoff and sit back in my seat. "And I thought you loved me."

"You was busy with Caroline. You know being an incredible friend and what not." She smiles and pinches my cheek.

"I'm not five." I slap her hand away and we laugh.

"But you're acting like it." Nik mumbled and I slapped his chest. "Watch it love. As much as I love you, it would pain me to break that pretty hand of yours." He looks back at his sister. "Do you want another dagger in your heart?"

"Again with the dagger threats? Don't you have any other tricks?" Kol said annoyed with his older brother.

"Oh, go back to staring at yourself." He mumbled and turned towards his little brother.

"And who are you, my father?" Kol turns towards him and glares.

"No, Kol, but you're in my house." He spat out.

"Then perhaps we should go outside." Kol smirks has he stepped closer to Klaus and they stare each other down.

"Oouuu Keeping up with the Mikaelson's." I mumbled and Rebekah snickered, that's when Esther walks in.

"Enough! Niklaus." She then looks at me. "I see you've come back, may I speak with you now?" She steps down the small step and smiles at me.

"Um, Sure." I check to see and if my toes and nails were done and they was. "You may go now." I told the nail girl and followed momma Original into her room.

She lights some sage and sets it on her dresser. "I don't need my children in our business."

"Our business? What's this all about?" I asked looking at her confused.

"Well firstly, it is very nice to meet you. I've been watching my children for over one thousand years and I have never seen Niklaus so happy." She points to a seat and I sit down and she sits in front of me. "I was so disappointed when I watched helplessly as he forced you to become what you are."

"I've gotten over it i'm still disappointed that I'm no longer a witch I miss it but, I starting to enjoy being a vampire." I smile and I notice how her face changes into a concerned look.

"Well um, if you're happy then I am." She gets up and walks to her closet. "I want to give you something." She pulls out a white wooden box with red stars on it. "On the other side I met you're mother, Wanda. She preferred me to call her Scarlet." She walks back over and hands me the box. "She wanted me to give this to you, she told me that it's time that you've learned the truth."

A tear fell from my eye as I took the box. "Um, I never met my mother." I wiped the tear and smiled. "Sorry I don't know why I'm crying."

"It's okay, I totally understand she wanted me to give you message." She walks over to me and grabs my hand. "You are never alone."

Once she said that the tears starts rushing out of me. I started to cry uncontrollably as the original mother pulled me into her arms. I've always wanted to know if my mother ever found peace and now I know that she's been watching me all this time.

"She's been watching you Annabella, and she's so proud of the young women that you've become." She rubbed my back as I cried more onto her shoulder.

After a few minutes I pull away and dry my eyes. "I'm such a baby, geez I'm so sorry." I clutch onto the box and stand up.

"It's seriously fine darling, but before you go I want tell you something." She walks closer to me. "But I don't want you repeating this back to my children, especially Niklaus."

"Sure what is it?" I asked looking at her confused.

"How would you like you're magic back." She asked with a smirk.

"Are you serious!?! Can you really do that?!" I asked nearly jumping up with excitement, but I had to calm down because I started feeling weird.

"Yes, I can do as I please Annabella, but do you trust me." She walks over to the sage and blows it out.

Before I could answer, the red head woman with the blurry face appeared in a mirror behind the original mother. "NO!!! DON'T TRUST HER GABRIELLA." She screamed and I stare into the mirror in shock.

"Is everything okay Annabella?" Esther turns around towards the mirror but the woman is gone.

"Um, how about I get back to you on that. I should go get ready for the ball."  I hurry out the room and run out the house. What the hell is happening to me? Who the hell is Gabriella? And why is this red head bothering me? So many questions and not enough answers.

"Excuse me, ma'am?" A man in suit said. He was tall and had a woman on his arm. "Is this the place for the Ball?" He asked.

I turned around and noticed that the whole place was decorated. I haven't been talking to Esther that long have I? "Um, yes it is please go inside and have an amazing time." I smile and run back in the house and rush to Bexs room.

"Bloody hell Bella, why aren't you ready?!" She asked with a glare. "Are you okay you look like you seen a ghost." She looks at the box in my hands then back towards me. "What's with the bloody box?"

"I'm losing my marbles Bekah." I set the box down then lay on her bed. "Everytime I look in a mirror a woman with a blurry face and red hair appears and tells me not to trust your mother." I sighed and looked at the blonde beauty.

"Okay are you drunk, It's to early for that." She chuckles then sits next to me.

"I'm serious Bexs, I don't know what it means." I get up and pace around the room.

"What did my mother want to talk to you about?" She asked with a concerned look.

"Um, nothing really she just told me that she seen my mom on the other side and that my mom wanted her to give me this box." I walk over to the box and pick it up.

"Any idea what's in it?" She asked walking over and takes it out my hands.

"No, and give me that." I take it back. "I see you went dress shopping with out me." I glare at her.

"You and mommy dearest took to long soo, I couldn't wait any longer." She spins around in her long green dress. "How do I look?"

"You could do so much better." I smirk and she hits my arm. "OW!" I rub my arm. "I wouldn't be your friend if I wasn't honest."

"Well that's true....anyways you should go find Nik before he thinks our mother chopped you up and fed you to Tyler Lockwolf." I hit her arm and laugh as I exited her room.

I walked into the room and there was a beautiful red dress laid out on the bed with a note on it. I set down my box and walk over to the dress and smile. I ran my fingers over the material and it was to die for. I picked up the note and as I read it I couldn't help but shed a tear.

The note
I was informed that you wouldn't be able to make it in time to get a dress. I hope my sister told me the right color, but I believe she did because red and black are your favorite colors, I pay attention love. Anyways I know you will look absolutely stunning in this dress. Save me a dance little love, I'll be waiting.

                      You're hybrid, Nik.

I run back to Rebekah room and burst through her door. She nearly jumped out of her skin when she seen me. "Bloody hell, you nearly gave me a heart attack!"

"Oh my god Rebekah did you see the dress Nik got me!" I grabbed her arm and pulls her to my room.

"Oh, my god, this is so beautiful. I can't believe my brother has such good taste." I nudge her arm and smile.

"Come on just help me get ready." I grab the dress and rush into the bathroom.

~Time Skip~

After a whole hour I finally was dressed.{Outfit above} Rebekah and Caroline helped with my makeup. Caroline came up because Kol was hitting on her and also because she said Klaus was worried about me.

I looked at myself in the mirror a smiled. I didn't look long because I was afraid that the red head would appear again. I seriously don't want her yelling at me again. "Okay girls let's head down together." We all squeal and then Caroline gasped.

"Omg I have the perfect idea, I'll announce you both since people already seen me." Before I could say anything Caroline rushes to the top of the stairs and taps a pen onto a champagne glass and everyone quiets down and looks at her. "Please everyone, make way for the two most beautiful women of the night, Rebekah Mikaelson and Annabella Salvatore." She walks down the stairs then me and Rebekah walks down together holding hands.

As soon as I look up, Klaus eyes were glued on to me. I smiled and looked down while blushing. This is actually pretty embarrassing. Everyone started clapping and men were whistling. Once I reached the bottom of the stairs Klaus walks over to me.

"Good evening, you look absolutely beautiful." He smirks and grabs my waist.

"And you look absolutely handsome." I kiss his lips and wrap my arms around his shoulders. I break the kiss and look up at him. "You pick out amazing dresses."

"Well what can I say, I know beauty when I see it." He garbs two glass of champagne and hands one to me. "Does this mean we're back together?" He smirks.

I roll my eyes playfully then sips my champagne. "I guess we can try this again." He picks me up and spins me around and I laugh. He puts me down when Elijah gets everyone's attention from the stairway.

"Uh, if everyone could gather, please." He says looking into the crowd smiling.

"If you'll please excuse me, little love." He kisses my forehead and joins his siblings on the staircase as Elijah addresses the company. Esther walks down the staircase from upstairs and looks at me and smile. I smile back then I could also see that she's looking pass me. When I turn around I see that she was looking straight at Elena.

What are they up to this time.

"Welcome, thank you for joining us. You know, whenever my mother brings our family together like this, it's tradition for us to commence the evening with a dance." Elijah says as he scans the crowd.

I slowly walk towards my brothers and stands in the middle of them. "Hello brothers, what is it that you're planning." I asked in a low tone while looking up at Elijah.

"Well first of all Hello little sister, and secondly you look gorgeous tonight." My oldest brother says as he looks at me and smirks.

"Let's cut the crap Damon." I look at him and glare.

"Since you're here and you do live here now, do you know why momma original wanna see Elena alone?" He looks back up towards Elijah.

"Tonight's pick is a centuries-old waltz, so if all of you could please find yourselves a partner, please join us in the ballroom." Esther retreats silently back upstairs. Elena moves to go upstairs, but Damon blocks her way.

"Look I don't know why, but Elena don't trust her I have a bad feeling. You're not the only one she wants to talk to alone." I glance between my brothers and Elena.

"Wait, she spoke to you also?" Stefan asked concerned.

"Yeah she asked if I would like my magic back, but in order for me to do that I would have to trust her." I rolled my eyes and scoffed.

"Well do you,... you know want your magic back?" Elena asked.

"I really do but I'm not about to trust some 1000+ year old lady, I know nothing about her." I see Klaus heading our way. "I suggest you do the same." I walk away and he grabs my hands.

"May I have this dance?" He asked already leading me to be dance floor.

"Well I guess you answered for me." I laughed and everyone is dancing the waltz. As 'Give me love' by Ed Sheeran began to play.

"You know you really do look ravishing in that dress." He looks me up and down while we dance.

"Well, I didn't really have time to shop." I smile and he spin me around and I laugh.

"And the necklace I gave you, I'm surprised you're still wearing it." He said.

"I figured why not my magic is gone, and it looks stunning on me." I smile as he twirls me around and  suddenly I'm in Elijah's arms. "Hi there Elijah."  I smile as we dance.

"Good evening, Annabella, you look absolutely stunning tonight." He smiles and moves his hands lower.

I gasp and look him in the eyes. I could feel Klaus staring all the way from the other side of the dance room. "Elijah." I mumbled.

"Yes, I know. I just want you to know." He leans closer and whispers in my ear. "You'll always have place in my heart." The dance ends and he bows then kiss my cheek.

I smile at him then walk out of the mansion and walks towards some horses. I pet the horse and smile.

What did he mean by that? Does he mean that if things don't work between me and Klaus that I could always come back to him? Or did it mean something else? As I'm admiring the horses, Klaus walks up next to me.

"You like horses?" He asked as he pet the horse.

"Not really, I like white and black ones though. I know that's weird but they're cute." I smile as he chuckles.

"I um, seen how close you and Elijah was. What was that all about." He steps closer to me.

"It was nothing Klaus seriously, stop being jealous I only have eyes for you." I turn to face him.

"You know horses are the opposite of people. They're loyal. My father hunted me for a thousand years and the closest he ever came was the day he killed my favorite horse. He severed its neck with a sword as a warning." He say as he he grabs my hand and kisses my forehead.

"First of all that's animal cruelty, and secondly you're father was a complete dick." I wrap my arms around his waist and rest my head on his chest.

"What did you and my mother speak about." He rest his head on top of mines and wraps his arms around me as he chuckles.

"She told me about my real mom. She also told me that she met her on the other side and that my mother  never stopped looking over me." I look up at him.

"That's it?" He asked as he looks down at me. I wanted to tell Klaus everything but I just didn't know how. I only know bits and pieces of what's going on and before I tell him I want to know it all first.

"Yes, that's all except for the box." I said.

"The box?" He asked with a confused look.

"Yea my mom told her about this box and Esther dug it up and gave it to me, I never opened it yet. I'm scared to know what's inside." I turn away from him and he pulls me back in his arms.

"We will open it together." He pecks my lips and I smile.

"I'm glad that I met you, even though my brothers want you dead. I should probably go make sure that they aren't up to anything." I kiss his cheek and start to walk away but he pulls me back.

"After my mother's toast I want you to meet me upstairs.  I want to show you something." He kisses me again then let's go.

I smile and walk back inside. I use my vamp hearing since it was kinda quiet to locate anyone of my brothers and to my surprise I found both. I walk into the foyer and I seen Damon on Stefan. I rush over and pushes them apart. "What the hell is wrong with you idiots!?"

"You know, maybe you should stop being such a controlling dick, Damon." Stefan hissed out towards his older brother completely ignoring me.

"Wait. Hang on. I'm the problem here?" Dames asked confused.

"You're a liability, brother." Stefan said fixing his suit.

"I'm trying to keep her alive, Stefan." Great of course this is all about Elena.

"Yeah, well, your emotions are getting in the way of our plan." He said and I looked between the both of them.

"Plan?" I asked.

"My emotions? How is this even happening right now?" Damon said ignoring me again.

"Maybe because you care too damn much." Stefan said as he walks out the room.

I shove Damon to a wall by his neck. "Stop ignoring me and tell me what plan." I spat out.

"I don't know alright, if you don't trust momma original than I don't, but Elena went spoke to her anyways." I released his neck and he coughs. "I thought you wanted nothing to do with this anymore."

"Well, if Esther is trying something against her own kids, and she's trying to use me and Elena to do so. I really don't have a choice but to be in the middle." I walk out pissed. The Mikaelson's aren't bothering anyone, and now I have to worry about the red head, momma original, and making sure no one I love dies. I need me a vacation like Jenna.

As I walk out crystal rings throughout the room. Esther stands on the staircase. She has a glass of red-tinged champagne in her hand, and I garb the nearest one and looks up at her.

"Good Evening, Ladies and Gentleman. Waiters are coming around with champagne. I invite you all to join me in raising a glass. It provides me with no greater joy then to see my family back together as one. I'd like to thank you all for being part of this spectacular evening. Cheers!" She says as she drinks.

"Cheers!" I said and everyone drinks from their glasses, including all the Original vampires.

After I downed my champagne, which tasted weird, I go up the stairs to meet Nik. He grabs my hand and brings me into a room filled with paintings. "So what did you want to show me?" I asked walking around the room.

"One of my passions." He said as he follows me.

"Wait a second. Did-did you do these?" I gasp and flips through a few.

"Yeah, um...actually one of my landscapes is hanging at the Hermitage, not that anyone would notice. Have you been?" He asked as he admires me.

"I've been everywhere." I look up and smirk at him.

"What about, Rome. Paris. Tokyo?" He smiles and pulls me to a painting that had a sheet over it.

"Wow Nik, you are such a charmer." We both laugh and I look at the sheet. "So what's this?"

"Close your eyes love." I look at him confused then I close my eyes. I hear him remove the sheet. "Open them." I open my eyes and gasp in shock it was a drawing of me with blood smeared on my mouth.

"Klaus this is Truly amazing." I touch the drawing and smile. "You have a great talent." I look at him.

"Do you have any?" He asked me raising an eyebrow.

"Do I have any talents?" I asked and he nods his head yes. "Well I um, use to sing, but it's been a while."

"Come with me." He takes my hand and speeds us down the stairs and onto a stage. He then grabs a mic and clears his throat in it. "Excuse me, may I have everyone attention."

I glare at the hybrid, please don't do what I think you're about to do.

"It seems like, my girlfriend here has a talent of singing." He looks back at me and smirks. "Well please give her your full undivided attention." He kisses my cheek and walks off the stage.

"I um... I just... there's no piano for me to play so...I can't." I began to walk off the stage but Kol and Elijah pushes one onto the stage. They both give me a smile then walks off. "Woww thanks guys." I glared at them then sit in front of the piano. "I um, haven't played or sung in years so forgive me if I sound totally unprepared." I look at Klaus and send daggers his way with my eyes and he smirks. "This is for you Nik." I smile and began to play. {The song is  "Shape of You" by Ed Sheeran, but a cover my Madilyn Bailey her voice will be Annabella's singing voice }

The club isn't the best place to find a lover
So the bar is where I go
Me and my friends at the table doing shots
Drinking fast and then we talk slow
Come over and start up a conversation with just me
And trust me I'll give it a chance now
Take my hand, stop
Put Van the Man on the jukebox
And then we start to dance

And now I'm singing like boy, you know I want your love
Your love was handmade for somebody like me
Come on now, follow my lead
I may be crazy, don't mind me

Say, boy, let's not talk too much
Grab on my waist and put that body on me
Come on now, follow my lead
Come, come on now, follow my lead

I'm in love with the shape of you
We push and pull like a magnet do
Although my heart is falling too
I'm in love with your body
Last night you were in my room
And now my bed sheets smell like you
Every day discovering something brand new
I'm in love with your body
Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh
I'm in love with your body

One week in we let the story begin
We're going out on our first date
You and me are thrifty
So go all you can eat
Fill up your bag and I fill up a plate

We talk for hours and hours about the sweet and the sour
And how your family is doing okay
Leave and get in a taxi, kiss in the backseat
Tell the driver make the radio play
And I'm singing like

Boy, let's not talk too much
Grab on my waist and put that body on me
Come on now, follow my lead
Come, come on now, follow my lead, ooh

I'm in love with the shape of you
We push and pull like a magnet do
Although my heart is falling too
I'm in love with your body
Oh-oh-ooh-ah
I'm in love with your body
Oh-oh-ooh-ooh
I'm in love with your body
Every day discovering something brand new
I'm in love with the shape of you

Come on, be my baby, come on
Come on, come on, come on

I'm in love with the shape of you
We push and pull like a magnet do
But my heart is falling too
I'm in love with your body
Last night you were in my room
And now my bedsheets smell like you
Every day discovering something brand new
I'm in love with the shape of you, ooh-oh
I'm in love with your body

Come on, be my baby, come on
Oh-ooh
Ooh-ah-ooh-ooh
I'm in love with your body
Oh-ah-ah-ah
I'm in love with the shape of you

Once I finished everyone started to clap and cheer. I smile and stand up and take a bow. "Thank you so much." I began to walk off the stage but Damon comes and talks into the Mic.

"Wasn't my little sister just amazing." Everyone claps once again. He looks at me and smirks. "How about one more song." Everyone cheers louder and starts screaming "ENCORE!"

I glare at my brother then take another seat. It actually felt really great to sing again. It's be so long. "I guess I can. This is for my mother, she passed away while giving birth. I heard she was an amazing woman so I hope she's listening." I began to play. {This Song is Called Halo by Beyoncé, but is a cover by Madilyn Bailey.}

Remember those walls I built?
Well, baby they're tumbling down
And they didn't even put up a fight
They didn't even make a sound
I found a way to let you in
But, I never really had a doubt
Standing in the light of your halo
I got my angel now

It's like I've been awakened
Every rule I had you breakin
It's the risk that I'm taking
I ain't never gonna shut you out!

Everywhere I'm looking now
I'm surrounded by your embrace
Baby, I can see your halo
You know you're my saving grace
You're everything I need and more
It's written all over your face
Oh Baby, I can feel your halo
I pray it won't fade away

Can feel your halo
Can feel your halo
Your halo, ooh

Hit me like a ray of sun
Burning through my darkest night
When you're the only one that I want
And I'm addicted to your light
I swore I'd never fall again
But this don't even feel like falling
Gravity can't forget to pull me back to the ground again

It's like I've been awakened
Cause every rule I had you breakin
It's the risk that I'm taking
Cause I'm never gonna shut you out!

Everywhere I'm looking now
I'm surrounded by your embrace
Oh Baby, I can see your halo
You know you're my saving grace
You're everything I need and more
It's written all over your face
Oh Baby, I can see your halo
I pray it won't fade away
Cause I can feel your halo

Oh I can feel your halo
Oh I can see your halo, ooh ooh
Can see your halo

When I finished I stood up and looked at the crowd, some people were crying and they all clapped and cheered. As I look towards the back I seen a red glow disappear, that's when I wiped away a tear I never knew was there. I quickly thanked everyone and rush off the stage before they could trap me again. "I hope you're happy." I said as I walk over to the Hybrid.

"Very, you have a beautiful voice little love." He kisses me the leans next to my ear. "I love the shape of you also." He kisses my ear and I laugh. While me and Klaus were literally being the cutest couple ever we hear commotion out side. When we ran to the door we seen. Damon standing over Kol's dead body.....well not really dead but dead...he's alive but he's dead.

"Damon! Are you crazy?" Stefan yelled out as he made his way outside.

"Are you trying to continue to start a war that we'll have to finish!" I walk over and pushes him off of Kol. The rest of the Mikaelsons and Elena come out from the opened door and see what happened.

"Maybe a little." He said Looking at Elena. "Far be it from me to cause a problem." He turns his back and walks away.

I look at Elena and walk over to her. "God Elena, YOU'RE GOING TO GET US KILLED!" I yelled in her face and went inside.

I'm so sick and tired of being sick and tried. I don't even wanna deal with my sibling drama. I decided to take me and nice shower and lay in bed. Nik joins me later and I lay on his chest. His loving smell and just the sound of his breathing sends me into a great slumber.

So so so sorry for the long chapter but I hope you liked it 😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

642K 15.6K 61
Rory Forbes, Caroline Forbes' sister, never knew what she was walking into when she came back to Mystic Falls. She had no idea about everything that...
251K 4.9K 68
She may be the youngest, but she'd be damned if she's the weakest. Brynn Mikaelson doesn't want much out of life. She spends her days in New Orleans...
649K 16.8K 75
"You feel no remorse do you? You don't feel remorse for the people you've hurt, the people you've killed. They're just things to you." "That's not tr...
27.1K 433 40
~This Book is a Sequel~ She went from Annabella Marie Salvatore to Gabriella Marie Labonair/Maximoff. She decided enough was enough, and that it was...