𝐄𝐚𝐳𝐲-𝐄 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬...

By Eazysbae

One-shots More

Hairdresser pt 2
Hairdresser pt 3
Hairdresser pt 4
Infatuated
A + E pt 1
A + E pt 2

Hairdresser pt 1

1.3K 41 89
By Eazysbae

Eazy's POV

"How much of my time is this shit bout to take?" I asked my little sister Patricia as I twisted my key, pulling it out of the ignition.

"Not long, maybe one or two hours," she said. I scoffed.

"Yeah, cause that ain't long," I said sarcastically.

"You wanna wait outside?"

"Nah, it's too hot."

"Alright then, let's go," she unbuckled her seatbelt and I did the same, then we stepped out the car in unison.

She used her long nails to itch her greasy scalp as we walked towards the entrance. Her hair has been tied up in the same dusty ass ponytail for a whole week now and today is finally the day of her long anticipated hair appointment.

"Damn! God must be tryna bake niggas today, it's hotter then a mutha fucka!" I said as Tricia used her hand to shield her eyes from the bright sunlight that beamed down on us.

"Well, hopefully we won't be here for that long. I'm just gonna get my hair trimmed and curled, that's all."

"How much does that cost?" I asked knowing that it was probably coming out of my pockets.

Last week, I got arrested for pistol whipping some old man and she hasn't told mama yet. I'm guessing she's gonna use that as a way to blackmail me into paying for her hair.

"About a hundred dollars," she replied casually.

"A hundred dollars just to get your hair trimmed and curled? I could've did that shit for you at home, half price," I said making her roll her eyes.

"Um, no. I'm not trying to show up at my prom looking like I got a dead cat just chilling on my head," she said as we reached the door, "besides Jamies here today, so I'll probably get a discount."

She pushed the door open and we was instantly met with the strong, intoxicating smell of hair spray, burnt hair and the sound of bitches talking loudly.

I rolled my eyes so hard that they almost got stuck at the back of my head. The whole atmosphere was already getting on my nerves. A nigga like me don't belong in this kind of environment.

"Hey Tricia!" Some girl with braids greeted.

"Hey Brenda, I've got an appointment with Jamie."
Brenda nodded her head.

"Just sit over there and behave yourself," Tricia said turning back to me and pointing at some leather couches by the window.

I rolled my eyes and went to sit down. I looked at the pile of magazines on the small table in front of me and picked one of them up.

I sighed. This place is wack, they ain't even got no TV up in here. As I was skimming through the pages full of fine models in skimpy outfits, I felt somebodies eyes on me.

I looked up and saw two females sitting on the couch diagonal from where I was sitting, doing the most just to grab my attention.

One of them was playing with her hair, eyeing me seductively while the other one was pushing up her bra, making her titties look like they was about to fall out off her shirt.

I chuckled and winked at them. They both became flustered and started to blush, but soon began arguing over which one of them my wink was directed at.

I snickered and shook my head as I turned my attention back towards the magazine in front of me.

"Hey Jamie!" I heard Patricia say gleefully.

I looked up and saw her talking to a woman. She stood about five foot two, beautiful caramel skin complexion and her brown hair, which was black at the roots, was in a curly updo.

She was wearing big hoop earrings and other accessories, such as; a silver necklace, bracelet and ankle bracelet to match.

She had hazel, greenish colored eyes and deep dimples that pop out every time her jaw moves up and down. I couldn't help but to stare at her lips as she spoke. They was plump, pink and looked soft as hell.

My eyes soon travelled down to her figure. She was wearing a white tank top, showing a bit of cleavage, with denim shorts that perfectly accentuated her round ass cheeks, small waist and thick thighs.

(Jamie's outfit)

"Is this yo' man?" She asked Tricia, with a sly smirk on her face.

Me and Tricia looked at each other, then back at her. A look of repugnance took over each and every one of our somewhat— similar facial features.

"Girl no! That's my brother, Eric," Tricia explained with a hint of laughter in her tone, Jamie's mouth formed an 'o' shape.

"My bad," she giggled, "y'all don't look that much alike."

"Thank god!" Tricia said.

"I would hope the fuck not," I said in unison with her.

We both mean mugged each other and Jamie laughed again, making me chuckle slightly. She had one of those laughs that made you wanna laugh too, even if what was said, wasn't even that funny.

Patricia took a seat in one of the spinny chairs and Jamie wrapped some kind of black cape around her neck, I'm guessing to protect her clothes from hair.

As she stood behind the chair I gazed at her ass, the arch in her back was so perfect, she looked like something out of a magazine. I couldn't take my eyes off of her.

Patricia talks about Jamie all the time, but I've never seen her in person. If I knew that she was this fine, then I would've given Tricia a ride over here more often.

"You got a date to prom?" She asked Tricia as she pulled the hair tie out of her silky, shoulder length hair, allowing her scalp to finally breathe.

That struggle ponytail had been on top of her head for days now, I'm glad it's finally gone. That shit looked tight as fuck, I know it must've been fucking with her nights rest.

"Yeah," she blushed, "his name is Jayden."

I rolled my eyes at the mention of his name. Jayden. I swear I can't stand that nigga. Goofy, box head ass busta.

"What he look like?"

"Girl he is fiooone! He has curly hair, with a low fade, he's tall and he's a few shades lighter then me."

"That's not surprising, I've never met an ugly Jayden before," Jamie said making Tricia laugh but nod her head in agreement, "you excited?"

"I'm kind of nervous. Was you nervous for your prom?"

"I didn't have a date to prom so no, not really."

"Hey Jay, somebody on the phone for you!" Brenda called out to Jamie as she held up the phone.

Jamie excused herself before stepping over all the scattered pieces of hair on the floor and making her way towards where Brenda was standing.

I licked my lips and watched her hips naturally sway side to side as she walked away. Damn.

"No," I heard Tricia say causing me to look up, letting a small chuckle escape from my lips.

"No, what?" I asked acting clueless, she scoffed.

"Nigga you already got; Cudda, Tracy, Peaches..." she said as she began listing names, using her fingers to count them, "Candy, Miccah, Shaniqua, Joyce and whoever else, leave my home girl alone."

I cackled and shook my head.

"I ain't even do nothin'... yet," I said as I turned to look at Jamie's pretty self.

Patricia crazy if she think I ain't about to tap that ass. It ain't my fault all her home girls be bad as fuck.

"What you need to be worried about is yo baby hairs. That low budget ass ponytail damn near ripped them all off," I said.

She gasped dramatically and placed her hand over her chest, as if she was offended.

"You better hope that Jamie got the skills to fix that shit before prom," I added as Jamie walked back over.

Patricia folded her arms and acted as if she was mad as Jamie picked up the comb, continuing where she left of.

"What's wrong with you?" She chuckled, and just as Tricia was about to speak I cut her off.

Jamie laughed as me and Tricia began going back and forth, bickering like some little kids.

35 minutes later...

"And we're all done," Jamie said fluffing Tricia's curls.

A huge smile spread across her face, making it clear that she was satisfied with the results.

"Get your wallet out dumbo," she said, causing me to kiss me teeth as I pulled out a couple of bills.

"Shut your almost bald headed ass up," I said handing Jamie the money, making sure my hand brushed hers slightly, her skin felt soft and delicate.

-

Later on that night, I laid in bed staring up at the ceiling counting sheep, until Jamie's fine ass crossed my mind.

She so damn sexy. I can't get the image of her out of my head. Her golden, perfectly toned thighs, I just wanna lick them up and down. Her eyes, dimples, hair and that fat ass.

I put my fist up and banged on the thin wall, that separated me and Tricia's bedrooms. This is how we communicate in the middle of the night, in case of emergencies.

"Yeah?!" She asked loudly.

"When's your next hair appointment?!" I asked, replicating her tone of voice.

"Probably in a couple of weeks! Why?!"

Weeks?! I can't wait that long to see her again. Now I know what you thinking, but don't go getting the wrong idea. I ain't crushing on her or nothing.

Eric Wright got hoes from Compton to Sacramento. I guess she was just worth the thought.

"Damn," I whispered to myself.

I felt my dick start to rise, just from thinking about her. Those soft, kissable lips, her juicy titties... shit. I lifted up my neck and look towards my rock hard dick.

I guess Imma be making friends with my right hand tonight. ✋🏾🍆

[A/N: so this is part one of 'Hairdresser' part two will be coming real soon, let me know what you think so far, thanks for reading💋]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 330 22
𝟏𝟒 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝟑 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐌𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐢, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚. 𝐖...
501K 6.3K 93
One Direction and 5sos slash one shots you can request but we can't write smut for shit so xx
2.6M 89.6K 49
"It's blood bout' that pussy."