Cursed Blood | Chaelisa

By chaelisa_bes

Park Chaeyoung has an ordinary genius life in the Ultara Academy, but then something about her begins to chan... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Epilogue.

Chapter 43.

1.4K 87 7
By chaelisa_bes

It was a brisk cold day, the sun starting to set. I could feel the chilling breeze through my clothes as I walked toward the Garden and down to the Hobbit House.

When I reached the front door, my stomach did a little flip, probably from a rush of anticipation and nervousness.

I tried to regain my composure before putting my slightly trembling hand on the rusty doorknob.

The door screeched open, and I was greeted by the familiar warmth of the dancing fireplace as I stepped inside. The house was shimmering with herbal- scented candles standing around window sills. Closing the door gently behind me, I knew Lisa was already here. The chill of her presence felt like golden light from a winter sun. Her sweet unique scent invaded my nose. Then I saw a lovely heart-shaped arrangement of brightly lit candles on the table. There was a basket full of red roses at the center. I walked over and touched the bouquet with a knowing smile.

"Someone is too distracted to notice me," a soft voice uttered breathily in my ear. I felt a pair of arms slipped around my waist from behind, pulling me against a perfect torso. My smile grew wider as I craned my head back to Lisa. She smiled at me brightly.

"Someone is being an attention-seeker again," I teased. Lisa pretended to pout.

"Am I not allowed to be in your mind just a little?"

"You are not allowed to be in my mind at all," I said, causing Lisa to arch her perfectly curved eyebrow.

"You're only allowed to be in my heart," I added in a small voice that completely melted her sulk away.

"Aw... my sweet Chaeng is too adorable for her own good," she smiled and planted her moist pink lips on my cheek. I pecked her back with equal sweetness.

"Do you like the flowers?" She asked softly.

"Red roses?"

"Red roses are given to those who you want to show love and passion," she said, resting her chin on my shoulder, "People who you have great respect for, and those who have shown great courage."

"And you give me fifty of them?" I said, staring at the beautiful flowers before me.

"Fifty show unconditional love," she whispered softly in my ear.

"You got me, they're beautiful," I whispered back. Then with a pounding heart, I turned around to face her. Wrapping my arms around her perfect frame tightly, I rested my head on her shoulder, my forehead pressed against her neck, "You got me, Lisa, now I'm all yours."

It took her a while to understand what I meant. And then I felt a kiss on the top of my head, causing me to sigh. When I looked up again, she leaned in and kissed my forehead gently, leaving a firm feeling of her lips imprinted on my skin.

We walked over to the fireplace. Lisa and I sat down on a fluffy white Incas rug that was quite thick and wide enough for our comfort. Outside the foggy window, light drizzling turned into gentle rain.

Lisa sat by my side. I decided to move over her and straddled her lap like the last time. Our eyes leveled with each other. I stroked her face faintly as her soft delicate fingers trailed along my neck and collarbones.

For a moment, we just sat there and gazed into each other's eyes contently. The world kept spinning without us as we were lost in our own.

"If you change your mind, we will stop..." she said, but I shook my head, placing a finger on Lisa's soft pink lips to silence her.

"Never."

Lisa smiled one more time before leaning forward to kiss my lips. I inhaled her delicious scented breath inside my mouth as we kissed. The slow movement of our caressing tongues took my breath away. My hands started unbuttoning her white blouse eagerly. Once her shirt was undone, I slipped the collar off, baring her feminine shoulders. The glowing fireplace bathed over her glowing skin like pure gold.

Our lips were barely touching. I could feel Lisa's warm breathing come through her parted lips and into mine. That delicious breath of love and passion kept me wanting more of her. This moment was perfection. I didn't know anything more intense and beautiful than us together, wanting each other so badly but still restraining ourselves from the temptation.

Lisa ran her delicate fingers along the couture of my neck and down to my chest. My body shivered against her electrifying touch. Then her hands slithered under my pushed-up plaid skirt, squeezing lightly on my spreading thighs.

"Chaeng, are you okay?" She noticed, "Your heart is beating kind of fast."

"Y... yes... I'm alright..." I said shakily.

"There's no reason to be nervous," she whispered, tracing her nose along my neck. "I'm not gonna hurt you."

I wanted to tell her she didn't have to reassure me that. I unbuttoned my shirt one at a time and took it off then slowly released myself from my silk bra. Lisa swallowed as her glowing golden eyes took in my arching curves. Then she leaned forward and planted a soft light kiss on my panting chest. I gasped when her lips parted, leaving a cold wetness on my skin.

Finally, Lisa laid me down on my back. Her lower half was right between my opened legs. She brushed her thumb over my lips as her glittering brown eyes gazed into mine. They were shining like pure gold against the firelight.

Slowly she slipped off my skirt and eased down my panties then did the same with hers. I helped remove her shirt and bra. As I had expected, her body was that of a goddess. And just the feeling of her on top of me made my head swim with dizzying joy. Her lips found mine again, nibbling away until my mouth began to swell slightly with excitement.

The sensual friction of our skin against each other caused the heat to elude from our cores. It was almost unbearable. I gasped continuously to the wonderful rhythmically motion.

Lisa devoured my lips, biting them lightly. My hands wrapped around her as I scratched her back with my nails. I didn't know what I was doing, but at the moment, my body seemed to know more than I did.

Lisa's entwined our thighs and started stroking me between my legs, burning my whole body in ecstatic flames. It was so new to me. My naked body was rocking with indescribable sensation. I found myself making uncontrollable whimpers as every living cell was screaming inside me. The shameless moans slipped through my gasping lips.

Lisa kept staring at me with her steady golden eyes as she felt her way down to my heavily-soaked virginity. I gasped when she first popped inside me, deliciously sliding in as I threw my head back and clenched my jaw from sweet overwhelming pleasure. Lisa didn't stop. She could read my craving emotions that she knew I wanted her and wanted her badly.

I started giving loud wails. My naked self was shaking against Lisa's. It was like my whole being was lit on fire. My legs went stiff and I felt my stomach tensed, occasionally jerking. Another sense that I'd never known hidden inside me began to awake. I had never experienced an orgasm before, but now I felt countless powerful sparks started to erupt from inside my core.

"Oh, my god... Lisa..." I whimpered, trembling helplessly from under her. The slippery feeling between my legs was driving me crazy. My chest started panting hard. The incredible state of heightened lust was bringing me higher to the edge.

"Just hold on a little longer..." Lisa whispered, slowly sucking and licking my bare breasts, but still kept sending shocking tingling through my body. I squeezed my eyes shut, trying to keep myself floating over the waves of sensual bliss, but I wasn't sure how long I could hold before sinking deep into the ocean of sexual climax. Joyful tears welled up in my eyes as it began to feel too much to handle.

"Lisa please... I can't..." I begged, my voice vibrated inside my tight throat. "Please..."

And so, Lisa leaned in and kissed my lips as a final sign before she released me. And that was all I needed to feel the strong blissful climax coursed through every part of my body. The electrifying shock rushed from my curled toes up to the back of my neck. A pitching cry escaped my lips. I arched my body, digging my nails harder into Lisa's arms as the orgasm hit me full blast. I whined like a little girl, feeling my body convulsed. Lisa rolled onto her back and pulled me into her arms to comfort me. I was still shuttering all over.

Lisa ran her fingers through my hair. I curled up into her even more, feeling the need to get as close as possible. She kissed the top of my head and tightened her arms around me in a warm embrace. Slowly raising my head to stare up at her, we both locked eyes.

"Are you okay?" She asked softly.

"I love you," was all I could respond. My mind was in a daze but then she leaned in and we kissed again. When we pulled back, Lisa stroked my cheek with the back of her hand.

"I don't just love you, Chaeyoung," Lisa said, "I am in love with you, as in falling helplessly and deeply in love, but I never want to stop falling into the bottomless abyss of this strange bliss. Sometimes it scares me because I am aware of how weak I become trying to contain my feelings for you. I don't want to keep them inside all by myself anymore."

"Now you don't have to," I said softly back. "We can fall in love together. Thank you for coming into my life. I wouldn't have realized how much my heart can love until you came along. I never knew I was capable of loving this much, but now I do."

And as we looked at each other, I realized there is only one absolute law about love, that is to bring happiness to the one you cherish.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.6K 1.9K 37
Lisa Manoban is a little bit headstrong, with a dash of chaos and a whole lot of flirt. She knows how to get the girl. Keeping her on the other hand...
130K 6.5K 40
Jennie Kim and Roseanne Park couldn't be more different. Jennie was the popular cheerleader and Roseanne was the shy girl hated by all. To everyone's...
174K 7.6K 29
FIRST BOOK IN THE YELLOW SERIES Park Chaeyoung hated Lalisa Manoban, plain and simple. Of course, who could blame her? Lisa had been the one who read...
29.4K 1.2K 11
one was an aspiring law student who was never a believer of love after losing her parents at such an early age. one was a hopeless romantic free spir...