When The Flies Fell | Ellie W...

By pacifymypizza

Ellie Williams Imagines and Preferences *✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚* ... More

00 - Rules & Requests
02 - Fluff - Piercings
03 - Angst/Fluff - Runaway

01 - 18+ to angst - Cheater

2.4K 31 13
By pacifymypizza

ELLIE X FEM!OC
18+ to ANGST

Bella's Point of View

"Where are you heading?" Asked Jesse as I tried walking past him.

"It's Monday night," I responded.

"Ah," He nodded his head. "Guitar lessons with Ellie?"

"Yeah, hopefully she doesn't cancel today. She cancelled last Monday because she got caught up with Cat," I said.

"You know how Cat is, she loves to be all over Ellie," He said with a small chuckle.

"It's understandable, they are dating," I responded.

"I guess, but Cat gives Ellie no personal space. I love Cat, she's one of our best friends but goddamn she needs to let Ellie breathe," Jesse said.

"I'm sure if Ellie minded, she would say something to her," I answered Jesse.

"I guess you're right," Jesse smiled. "Anyways, if you're home late tonight just don't make too much noise. I have to patrol in the morning."

"Okay, bye," I said waving to Jesse and making me way out of the house.

Jesse was like my big brother I never had. I started living with him when I came to Jackson around a year ago. Maria had Jesse and I placed in a home together because he saw how much great friends we were. I was truly so blessed to him in my life.

As I walked to Ellie I realize just how cold it was outside tonight. Colder than during the day. The sun was set but the snow still glistened. I shivered. It was only seven o'clock and the sun was already gone. That's winter for you.

As I approached Ellie's front door, I braced myself. Ellie and I weren't friends when I first came to Jackson, but we weren't exactly enemies. We just never talked. I just stayed with Jesse and Dina and whenever they went to Ellie's, I just stayed alone. That was until they dragged me along once. I hated meeting new people, it was bad enough I was in a completely new environment with strangers to begin with. But Ellie, once meeting her, she wasn't all that bad.

The door swung open and revealed Ellie, "You're just gonna stare at my door and not knock?" Ellie smirked.

"Don't be a dick Ellie," I playfully rolled my eyes.

She opened the door wider and stepped to the side, allowing me to walk in, "It's cold out there, huh?" She remarked.

"Yeah," I nodded my head, my teeth were on the verge of chattering.

I took off my shoes and placed them next to the door.

"Here," Ellie said passing me a blanket. "Do you not have a jacket?"

"I didn't think I'd be standing outside your door for the amount of time I did," I said with a small laugh.

"What were you doing out there anyways?" Ellie asked as she leaned against the closed door.

"I guess I just zoned out," I shrugged and sat on the couch but Ellie proceeded to stand against the door giving me a stare, her eyes big and bright. "What Ellie? Why are you looking at my like that?"

"What if I told you my guitar broke?" Ellie whispered, she kept her lips parted at the end.

"Then why'd you let me in?" I asked with a confused face.

"We don't have to play guitar," Ellie said with a slight shake of her head, her lips turned into a smirk.

Oh that smirk.

"Then what do you want to do?" I asked not catching on. "Wait what happened to the guitar?"

"One of the strings snapped, Joel's gonna go try and pick some up tomorrow morning on his patrol with Jesse at some music store," Ellie explained, still standing against the door with her head slightly tilted.

"Okay," I nodded my head slowly.

Ellie locked the door and slowly walked over to me, "Move," She said and motioned for me to make room for her on her sofa.

I rolled my head and lifted my legs up for Ellie to sit before draping my legs over her lap. I was laying stretched out on the Sofa with my head lying on the arm rest. My legs were now resting on Ellie, this wasn't unusual though, Dina even sat with Ellie this way and vice versa.

"Hey Bella," Ellie said.

"Yeah?" I questioned.

I sat up and started fumbling with my fingers. Her tone made me nervous, she seemed serious, but not in an angry way. Just in a way I couldn't explain.

I brought my legs over to me, tucking them into my chest as I sat upright facing Ellie's side, "Ellie?"

Ellie's hands cupped my face as she pulled me in for a deep kiss. She didn't let go of me and I wasn't planning on letting go of her. I spread my legs and leaned back for Ellie to climb on top of me.

The kissing continued, they became sloppy as Ellie pulled away and unzipped my thin sweatshirt. Just as she went to pull it off, I thought of cat. Our friend, Ellie's girlfriend, "Ellie what about Cat?" I questioned.

Ellie ignored my question and continued to kiss me. Her hands reached for the back of my bra as my arms wrapped around her neck, "Ellie wait," I groaned out. "What about Cat?" I repeated myself.

Ellie lifted her head from mine, "What about Cat?"

That was enough assurance for me to keep going with Ellie. She kissed down my neck as she unhooked my bra and went down to my bare chest. Ellie then tossed my bra behind the couch carelessly. I had never done anything sexual with a girl before, sure I've kissed a girl but it's never went past that. But I knew if I could trust anyone, it would be Ellie.

I pulled on the bottom hem of Ellie grey hoodie. She sat up and pulled it off over her head, revealing her white ribbed undershirt.

Her hands stayed on my chest and waist as our tongues danced with one another's. She kissed down my neck, sucking and biting on my tender skin.

Her hands reached for my bottom undergarment. She pulled away from the kiss, breathing heavily in my face waiting for my nod of reassurance. I nodded my head allowing her to continue. She slid her hand down my pants and massaged me.

"El," I gasped as I felt her fingers rubbing circles into my skin.

She looked at me smirking, she took her bottom lip between her teeth as she stared down at me. I wrapped my hands around her neck as I felt her slip a finger inside of me, and then another.

"Ellie," I breathed out as she quickened the pace.

With every thrust, she curled her fingers inside of me, sending me over the edge. I broke the eye contact by throwing my head back out of the purse ecstasy she was making me feel.

"Fuck El," I cried out as I felt my stomach tightening.

I wrapped on my legs around her body as she continued to push me over the edge.

"Oh my god El I-" I couldn't even finish my sentence as she smashed her lips on mine as I finished onto her.

She pulled her hand out from in my pants and continued to kiss me. She pulled her face away from mine, "You're so beautiful," She whispered softly.

I went to lean back in to kiss her but we were suddenly interrupted by a knock on the door, "Hey El, are you still up?" The familiar voice made my heart stop, it was Cat.

"What the fuck Ellie?" I whispered-yelled my make scrunching up in anger.

"Go," Ellie directed me with her finger as she pointed under her bed.

"You're fucking kidding me," I spat.

"Just do it," Ellie said angrily.

I angrily huffed out a breathe of air I quickly went under her bed, to the far side near the wall.

"I'm coming," Ellie groaned, sounding tired, how could she just do this?

Ellie cracked open the door, "Ellie, are you okay?" Cat asked.

"Cat I told you, I wasn't feeling good today," Ellie groaned.

"I know I just.. I was hoping we could have a sleepover," Cat said with hope in her voice, I felt so guilty.

"I don't know about a sleep over tonight, I'm just really tired Cat and-"

"At least let me tuck you in," Cat pleaded with Ellie.

Ellie gave in, "Yeah sure, come in." As Ellie opened the door wider, she kicked my shoes beneath the short table her TV stood on.

No way, I know Ellie did not just invite Cat in while I was hiding under her bed.

"Who's shirt is that?" Cat asked.

Fuck. I left my sweatshirt on the bed.

"Oh Bella came by for her guitar lesson," Ellie said. "But then I explained to her I wasn't feeling good so she went home. She must've left that here, she took it off because it was wet from the snow earlier."

"Oh," Cat said. "Okay, let me tuck you in now."

"Alright, alright," Ellie sighed as she laid in bed.

The mattress sunk into the bed frame making my eyes widen. I was gonna kill Ellie after this stunt she pulled.

I heard the bed getting rearranged as Cat tucked her in. I heard Cat and Ellie kiss, "Goodnight Ellie, I love you," Cat said.

"Goodnight Cat," Ellie remarked. "I'll see you tomorrow."

"I love you," Cat repeated.

"I love you too," Ellie said making my blood boil, it's not that I wanted Ellie to love me, how could she say that to Cat though?

"Well why didn't you say it back?" Cat questioned.

"You don't need reassurance Cat," Ellie said in her sly and slick voice. "You know I love you."

"See you tomorrow," Cat responded.

I watched as her footsteps reached the door before opening it and leaving. I waited a few moments to make sure Cat was gone before I jumped out from under the bed and went straight to the couch to put on my sweatshirt.

"You gotta admit, that was exhilarating," Ellie said as she slightly laughed from her bed as I reached for the door knob to leave her home.

"Are you fucking kidding me Ellie?!" I spat as I ran over to her. I got on her bed and hovered over her, "What the fuck is wrong with you Ellie? You can't play those games with Cat and I!"

"You're so hot when you're mad," Ellie smirked licking her bottom lip.

"Oh fuck you El!" I shouted as I climbed off of her bed and slipped my shoes on.

I went to the door and opened it, getting ready to walk in the brisk and brutal weather.

"I'll see you tomorrow night, right?" Ellie sat up in her bed. "Y'know when my guitars fixed. We need to make up tonight's lesson."

I looked back at Ellie and said nothing.

"I know you're gonna come back," She said in her husky voice.

I stepped outside her door and slammed it behind me angrily as I stomped all the way home.

***

i absolutely loved writing this imagine!! please request some:) be as detailed as you want

<3 bella

word count: 1879

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 6.9K 96
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
136K 4.8K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
270K 9.3K 106
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
188K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...