𝓖𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽 𝓔𝔁𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓲...

By blossoming_moon_

"One Ninja will rise above the others and become the Green Ninja. The ninja destined to defeat the Dark Lord... More

Book Cover
Season 1: Rise of the Snakes
5:33
00 | Bitter and Sweet
01 | Kids Are So Petty, But It's Okay Because So Am I
02 | Someone Should Had Stayed Behind
04 | No Wonder He's Alone
05 | Everyone Makes Mistakes... Well Expect Me
06 | Why Are Boys So Stupid?
07 | He's The Best Even If He Has A Mechanical Heart
08 | Jay's Turning Into A Snake, Yet He's Still Annoying
09 | Lou's Amazing Even Though He's Worse Than Sensei
10 | Kai Uses His Brain for Once, And Lloyd Is the Green Ninja
11 | We Have One Braincell and I Know For A Fact That None of Us Have it
12 | Pythor is My Mortal Enemy
13 | Kill The Goddam Snake, Garmadon Is Okay For Now
Season 1 Extra
Halloween Special
Season 2: Legacy of the Green Ninja
14 | Just Save The City But My Aunt Is Mad
15 | Ninja or Pirates? Doesn't matter Garmadon Wins
16 | Not Gonna Lie Evil Me Is Hot
Fan Art

03 | Snakes Are Vampires Now

549 20 9
By blossoming_moon_

"No time to wallow. No, instead, just clear your brain and move ahead"

More Than Survive – George Salazar, Will Roland

3:38 —————o———————— 8:01

🔁⏮⏸⏭🔀

"You were born to be an -------, but what kind will depend solely on you, so choose wisely the future of Ninjago depends on it,"

(Second Person P.O.V.)

You opened your eyes, hearing a cymbal, groaning in the process. You were lucky enough to get a room of your own but that didn't stop you from hearing the gong Sensei Wu was hitting in the boy's room. There were only four bedrooms, meaning that the boys sleep in one, Nya, and Sensei, and you had a room of your own. Originally, you were going to sleep with Nya but then you noted how cramped the room was.

"Evil doesn't sleep, and neither should you," Sensei Wu announced, the group groaned covering their ears.

"Someone should get rid of that thing, everything else burns yet that survives somehow. I hate this," You groan, annoyed with your Sensei.

"To reach your full potential, we must greet each day as an opportunity," he continued, you sigh having a vague idea of what Wu would make the Ninjas do. Deciding that there was no reason whatsoever to be involved with this, you went back to sleep trying to block the sound coming from next door. "At this rate, the one to defeat Lord Garmadon when he returns will be Y/n," he uttered loud enough for the boys to hear.

(Third Person P.O.V)

"Okay, okay, we're up," Kai growled with a yawn, hopping off the top bunk that he shared with Zane. "But if you want us to reach our full potential, shouldn't we at least get a full night of rest?" he complained while opening the blinds before they came hit the floor surprising the Fire Ninja.

"And don't bring Y/n into this, the only reason she gets up early is that she hasn't been sleeping for more than six hours. If not miss princess would be in worse shape than we are," Cole utter getting out of bed.

"COLE! Shut up! I usually wake up at five, and if you didn't know princesses are supposed to wake up later. Now shut up before I make you!" Y/n shouted though the Ninjas knew it was more out of habit than actually knowing what the Earth Ninja had just murmured.

"You call that a rest? I think my back had more lumps than the mattress," Cole replied to Kai's previous statement, ignoring Y/n, as he stretched his back muscles. Each moment causes a popping sound.

Jay walked over to the small bathroom standing in front of the mirror. "We were up so late, talking about how cool it is to have a new headquarters, I guess we lost track of time," He stretch his arms grabbed the toothbrush, and got ready for the day. Turn on the faucet, only for sand to pour out from the faucet onto his electric toothbrush.  "Since the Serpentine burned down our monastery," He continued not noting how sand had gotten on his toothpaste. "I'm just glad we have a roof over our head...." But before long he started to choke on the sand coughing it up.

Ignoring Jay coughing, Zane continued his normal morning stretch with ease. "What is our lesson today, Sensei? Mastering the strike of the Scorpion? Or perhaps the grace of—" Before he could finish his question, he fell through the brittle floorboard. Zane coughed, as the other Ninja came to his side.

"I think today's lesson would be chores," Sensei Wu replies, gesturing to the room that needs repairs.

"Chores?!" The Ninjas whined together in sync.

"Ninja fight, Sensei. They do not clean," Cole argues, crossing his arms in distaste.

"To respect ourselves, we must respect our new home and where we are from," Sensei Wu began. "And this place is a long way from becoming a ninja headquarters. I expect things to be spotless when I return. And put your backs into it," He finishes standing by the door hitting the cymbal again, leaving the Ninja to the tasks.

"What about the girls? Shouldn't they be helping too?" Jay questions, only to be ignored by Wu.

"This place is gonna take forever to clean and fix up," Kai grumble watching his sensei leave as Cole helps Zane get out from the floor.

"Unless we put more than our backs into it, huh?" Jay commented a grin forming on his face.

"Ninja, go!" Cole shouted as he cleans up the room with Spinjitzu. He takes out all the trash and put it outside of the Bounty. Zane throws his shuriken toward the walls of Destiny's Bounty to freeze it. Kai uses his sword on the ice.

" Ninja, go!" Both scream as they use Spinjitzu to melt the rest. Cole and Kai are fixing the machines inside Destiny's Bounty. Jay uncovers a huge computer system, and he tries to use the Nunchucks of Lightning to fix it. All the Ninjas try to fix the canvas.

(Second Person P.O.V.)

Walking alongside Sensei Wu, and Nya heading to the living room to check up on the Ninjas. You would be surprised if they clean this because their track record of being clean isn't the best. Opening the door, you find the four playing video games, and surprisingly the room was spotless.

"What took you so long?" Kai teased; a smirk plastered on his face turning away from the game.

"Wow, this place looks amazing! You guys did all this?" Nya inquires alongside impress as she glances around the room.

"Ninja do not just fight, Nya. We clean," Cole turned towards Nya with his smirk, lying to the poor girl.

"Except that one," Jay added, he gestured towards you, who returns a disgusted expression on your face.

"I'm sorry but I pay people to do that for me, I'm not about to start cleaning after all this time," You commented, quickly regretting it when you saw Cole's expression. "Great I just gave him more material," You sigh sitting next to Zane.

"Oh, you have exceeded my expectations..." Sensei Wu began but was quickly cut off by a car honk. "...but can you keep it up?" Wu finished questioning his students.

You glance outside the windows, as Nya went outside to investigate seeing a vehicle coming towards them. Turning towards the others a smile displayed on your features, as you quickly recognized the car. Jay's parents were coming to visit.

"This is going to be a good day," You commented smiling at Jay – who quickly started to sweat as he knew what that smile meant.

"Looks like we're about to have some visitors, and loud ones at that," Nya called out to the group.

"Ugh... It's my parents," Jay sighed, "Please, if they start yapping, just don't let them go, okay? They don't know when to quit. And if you start talking then they'll start talking, and suddenly half the day is gone before you know it ends–" Jay jabbered on, but Kai was quick to interrupt.

"We get it! They talk a lot..." Kai replied. "...the cherry doesn't fall far from its blossom,"

"Kai, don't be rude!" You walked towards Kai hitting the back of his head – not too hard of course.

"Ow... What's up with you and hitting people?" He questions, getting only a shrug in reply.

"No reason, just because I can," You reply walking over to the deck of the bounty, and seeing Jay's parents bump into the pile of garbage. Everyone when up to the deck ready to greet Jay's family. "Ed, Edna!' You shouted waving at the couple.

"Mom! Dad! What are you doing here?" Jay greeted them his tone filled with displeasure.

"Oh, look! It's my baby boy! It's been so long since we heard from you!" Edna exclaims hugging him as if she would never see him again, happiness lacing her features. "Y/n, darling how have you been?" Edna wonders enfolding you in a hug.

"Ma, I called you two days ago," Jay argues true wriggling out of her grasp, as the others walk up to the family.

"I have been good, but I didn't expect you guys to come to visit us so quickly," You confess, earning a glare from Jay.

Do you talk to them? Jay asked, well he gave you a look that you understood.

They love me, of course, I talk to them. You shrugged in reply response knowing that Jay would quickly understand.

So, you knew that they were coming and didn't tell me?! He glared at you, which you simply ignore.

This had been a language or rather a code that you and Jay had created throughout your training. Jay could quickly interpret someone's facial expression – well everyone but Nya's – and you were able to analyze your opponents and friends rather quickly. This is how you and Jay keep on winning Charades – which was banned when Kai got mad and decided to set the couch on fire.

"Oh well... It's not soon enough, son," Ed only shrugged in response. " When are you coming out to the junkyard? You say you are coming an... an... and you don't," He continued sadly.

"Dad...do we have to talk about the junkyard in front of my friends?" Jay whispered in embarrassment and irritation.

"He hates it when we tell people he was born in a junkyard," Edna confessed causing her son more embarrassment. Edna perked up when her eyes landed on Nya. "h... and who are you? You are so cute! You are just my son's type," Edna gushes complimenting Nya.

"Mom!" Jay whined wondering what he did to deserve this.

"It's a pleasure of meeting you. I'm sure if you want, Jay can give you a tour. He worked very hard on it," Nya offer the couple much to Jay's dismay.

"We'd love a tour!" Ed and Edna chanted, the smile on their face growing wider.

"I'll go too! I want to see this place and know all its features!" You shouted walking alongside Ed and Edna, who smile at you softly. Jay knocks his head and sighs, glaring at you slightly before smiling.

↫↭↬

Jay shows his parents around the bounty, you trail behind the couple as you admire each of the freshly cleaned rooms. Finally, you arrive at the central control room, thankful that you could finally take a breath because Jay was walking faster than usual.

"And this the bridge," Jay begins, gesturing towards the tech that filled the majority of the room. "This extends into a periscope. This tells what's going on with Ninjago. And this... if a Serpentine's not giving us the answer we want, and we're late up at night–" Jay was quickly cut off by his mother as he gestured towards the cappuccino machine.

"A neuro apparatus to read their minds?" Edna inquires taking a wild guess, you notice that she was getting excited, and you were too – even if you had no idea about what Edna was talking about.

"An audio appliance to make them talk?" Ed added happily.

"No, a cappuccino machine," Jay replies making himself a cappuccino, that you quickly took away from him.

"Do you guys know how to make all those things that you just said?" You wonder taking a sip of the cappuccino. "Uh, it's too sour," You commented making a distasteful expression.

"Haha. Amazing, son! We're so proud of you," Ed's eyes lit up, praising his son wholeheartedly.

"Why don't you tell them about the button?" Cole questions gesturing towards the large bright button that sat on the control panel.

"Why is it red? You could make it any color but no you choose red like there was green, orange, or blue. Yet you had to be a typical person and choose red," You complain glaring at the red button like it had eaten your food.

"Heh heh it's not ready yet," Jay explains quickly, glaring at Cole. "Y/n the button is red, so everyone knows that it's important, and stop taking my food!" He shouts as he wants to leave the cup alone.

"Oh, what's the button?" Edna wonders curiously wanting to know more about what invention her son is up to now.

"He's working on a special defense system," Zane explains to Jay's parents.

"Something every ninja headquarters needs," Kai continued standing next to you as he laid his arm on your head.

"Stop that," You push him off.

"It's not my fault that you're so short," Kai retorted, you glare at him walking over to Edna and Ed.

"Oh? What does it do? Can I help?" Ed offers to want to take a look into the technology and is joyful to spend time with his son.

"No, it's okay. I don't need your help, Dad. Let's just leave it alone," Jay insisted, not wanting his father's help. Pretending to check a nearby clock. "Hey, look at the time. Don't you need to get back before it gets dark?" He began to push his parents towards the door, pushing you out the door as you are holding hands with Edna – not that Jay noticed. "I told you, there's dangerous Serpentine out there," Jay reminded his parents to stay safe.

"Am I being kicked out?" You wonder once Jay stopped pushing you.

"Uh, I suppose we could get back," Ed agreed, feeling a bit disappointed in departing with his son.

"Edna, it was a pleasure hearing about Jay's first potty time," Cole teased a smug smile plastered on his face as he patted Jay who was embarrassed.

"Oh, if you thought that was good, wait until you hear the story about the time, I caught him kissing his pillow!" Edna exclaims gladly wanting to dote on her little boy.

"Snakes, ma. Snakes!" Jay sighed as he reminds his parents.

"Okay, we're going. We're going," Edna commented as she and Ed began to walk back to their car with everyone else following behind them. Ed turned on the car just as Edna remember something. "So, you promise to come to the junkyard to visit your mother and father?"

"Yes, I promise! But only if you leave. I don't want you to get hurt. It's getting dark," Jay replied, hoping his parents would leave faster.

"Don't worry I'll visit you guys soon, and text me once you made it home," You shouted as you waved at the couple, who smiled brightly at you.

"Oh, you're always a dear, Y/n. We would love for you to come the next time Jay visits," Edna shouted.

"Uh, your headlights are working, right?" Jay pointed out. Ed turns on the light causing the Ninjas to go blind for a couple of seconds.

"Heh, like 'em? I used a little extra juice," Ed shouted as he turns off the headlights. "Yep. Bye, son. I couldn't be prouder," Ed and Edna drove away as he honk the horn.

"And bring Nya with you, will ya? I can see why you like her," Edna shouted bringing leaving the boy a shade of red that you didn't believe was humanly possible.

"Mom!" Jay shouts between his teeth.

"Now that they have left, maybe Jay can teach us the art of kissing pillows..." Sensei Wu comments yet he couldn't suppress his laughter.

"Ugh!" Jay yelled turning around and storming back to the bounty.

You watch as the others were laughing at him, and you would too if only this scene didn't remind you of your brothers. You would probably be laughing and joking around with the team. Yet you couldn't walk back inside the bounty making your way toward your room. You decided that a nap would be for the best, that is if you could fall asleep.

↫↭↬

(Third Person P.O.V.)

The next day came faster than Y/n expected, she couldn't fall asleep, and for the few hours that she did sleep all she could see were those soft electric blue eyes, and that warm smile that keep her safe. Entering the main control room Y/n could hear Kai from the outside, boy sure was he loud.

"Sure, got a lot of junk piling up. If only there was a place, we could get rid of it..." Kai pointed out as Jay was busy working on the defense system.

"If you don't mind, I'm trying to focus," Jay quickly replied looking over his shoulder sending the porcupine a glare.

"What are you guys arguing about?" Y/n inquire glancing around the room.

"Nothing, nothing," Cole responded Y/n rose a brow not believing the Earth Ninja. "Hi, mom and dad. Of course, I'd love to visit. What kind of son would I be if I didn't want to?" Cole said pretending to be on the phone talking to his father. Though he was a hypocrite and Y/n knew it. Lou didn't know where his son was, all poor Lou knew was that Y/n and Cole were friends.

"Heheheheh," Jay laughs sarcastically. "I know what you're trying to do. Okay, look, I might have promised to visit my parents, but there's a lot of stuff on my plate," He defended trying to get his teammates off his back. Nya walks into the room and instantly Jay wipes the grease and oil off his face getting flustered by her presence. "Hehe. Hi, Nya," Jay greeted softly.

"You gonna visit your parents, today?" She asks.

"Uh, sure am. Just about to leave," The words slipped out of his mouth in hopes of getting Nya to accompany him. Y/n resisted the urge to facepalm, knowing that it was not Jay's fault for being a massive simp.

"Tell them I say hi," Nya commented walking out of the room as the others glared at him.

"What? So, my plate's not that full!" Jay defended himself, yet he was falling miserably.

"Wow, dude that is just sad," Y/n mutters knowing how Jay was completely obvious about his crush on Nya.

Jay exited the room, making his way outside Y/n trailed behind him wanting to know what mess he would get into now. Once Jay's made it outside, he tries getting Wisp, but Wisp won't budge.

"Come on, Wisp. It'll be a quick visit. Just in and out, nothing more," Jay informs his dragon trying to convince Wisp to move.

Sensei Wu walks over holding a thermometer. "Hm, it is as I suspected. The Dragons are molting. They're shedding their scales," he voices walking over with the thermometer.

"What does that mean?" Jay panicked at the thought of there being something wrong with the Dragon.

"Every adolescent Dragon goes through a transformation before it becomes an adult. We must allow them to migrate east to the Spirit Coves for their transformation," Sensei Wu explained.

"They are leaving all of you behind," Y/n says without much thought. She didn't need to worry about Adalinda – Y/n knew she would return within a few months.

Not helping, Jay glared at Y/n.

Damn sorry, Y/n shrugged not caring if Jay was mad or not.

"Will we see them again?" Jay inquired worriedly that he would never see Wisp again.

"It is hard to say. But we need to allow them to follow their path," Sensei Wu shrugged as the other matters gathered listening in.

"So, you don't know? Wow, we have dragons no more. That's just fantastic!" Y/n retorted getting glares from the Ninjas. "What?! I'm just saying the truth, the harsh and honest truth,"

"Rocky's going east?" Cole questions upon hearing the conversation, and he walks over to his dragon petting Rocky. "Say it isn't so, Rocky," He mutters desperately.

Jay makes his way over to Nya who's with Kai and Flame, as Y/n prepares to watch Jay's plan fail.

"Well, I guess I gotta go on this long walk all by myself. Sure, be nice to have company..." He commented trying to get Nya to come along, Nya began to nod until...

"Of course, we'll go, buddy," Kai spoke jumping at the chance to humiliate Jay.

"I could use a break," Cole join in with a smug smile.

"All you had to do was ask," Zane added planning to come along.

Jay sighs in annoyance, hitting his head.

"All I wanted was to spend some time with Nya, is it that hard for us to be alone together?" He mumbled, glaring at his brothers. Y/n walked over to him smiling smugly. "I don't want to hear it," Jay warned.

"I know you don't, but I just need to say it, I told you that this ended like any other plan you ever had Jay, in disaster," Y/n commented, smiling wickedly.

"I hate you,"

"I love you too," Y/n replies, ruffling Jay's hair.

↫↭↬

(Second Person P.O.V.)

Jay sighs in annoyance. Master Wu has also tagged along as the dragons fly away, Master Wu plays the Sacred Flute while they walk.

"Of all the days to lose our ride..." Jay sighs annoyed with how this day keeps getting worse and worse.

"How far is your parent's home?" You wonder taking a sip from your water.

"Haven't you been there many times before?" Jay asks walking away.

"I don't know how to get there I usually just follow you," You replied trailing behind Jay.

"That flute. You've never told us why it's so special," Zane questioned as his Sensei kept playing.

"Long ago there were many flutes, created to combat the powers of the Serpentine and drive them underground. But over time, Ninjago's forgotten its ancestors' wisdom, and now this is the only one," Master Wu explains, returning to playing the flute.

You wonder if that was truly the last flute, you vaguely remember seeing a flute similar to the one Master Wu has but it was made from gold and pink flowers were painted on it.

"I get the lesson: respect your elders or else suffer the consequences. Boy, you guys are laying it on thick," Jay rolled his eyes shrugging past Master Wu.

"Perhaps you are only hearing what you need to hear," Master Wu chuckled explaining vaguely - as he does with most things. All you could do is roll your eyes knowing that Jay had selective hearing and no one could prove you wrong.

Jay came to a stop glancing up and realizing that they had arrived outside of his home. You grew tensed alongside Jay because of how unusually quiet the place is.

"What is it?" Nya wonder as she stood near you.

"It's quiet," Jay noted listening closely.

"And?" Kai wonders.

"My family's never quiet," He pulled his hood on running into the junkyard.

You followed behind him running beside Cole and Kai as you got closer to the entrance. You heard shouting from an old fridge, Jay sprinted over to it quickly throwing away the metal pole that was holding the door closed, before opening the door as quickly as he could. Inside the old fridge were Jay's parents, tapes over their mouths and hands tied behind their backs.

"What happened? Who did this?" Jay asked desperately, his voice shaking slightly.

"Are you guys okay?" You gently remove the tape from Edna's mouth.

"Sweethearts, you came!" Edna smiles upon seeing her kids, but then you quickly notice that Edna has two sharp fangs on either side of her teeth.

"The Serpentine. It was then right?" You wonder as Jay rips the tape off Ed's mouth.

"Oh, you gotta get out of here. You shouldn't have come, it's the ssssnakes!" Ed warned the group.

"The bite of the Fangpyre! Once they sink their teeth, their venom can turn anything into a serpent," Master Wu explains knowing more than the rest of you. "It's only a matter of time before the full transformation is complete," He continue as Ed and Edna hopped off the container.

You staggered back as a huge bulldozer drove straight into the junkyard, swinging the wrecking ball around dangerously. The thing was rather odd looking, with the jack-o-lantern-like face staring straight at you. Then the thing hissed at you? You weren't even sure at this point.

"Uh, is that wrecking ball staring at me?" Cole asks not quite sure himself, holding his weapon closely.

The machine moved the arm to the side swinging the wrecking ball down upon the group.

"Duck!" Jay shouted, quickly everyone jumped out of the way with Jay pushing his parents to safety.

"Thanks, son," Ed thanked him, you stood up facing one of the many piles of junk. Standing on top that was when you saw him again, the same boy. You stared at him, slightly frowning.

"Guys over here!" You shouted, causing the others to glance your way and make their way over to you.

"Lloyd!" Sensei bellowed angrily at his nephew, yet the boy seemed unfazed by his uncle's displeased tone.

"Hello, uncle," The boy grinned evilly, frustrating you further. "Looks like we're not the only family reunion. I'm glad you brought the ninja. I could use some help taking out the trash. Muahaha!" He laughs to himself. All you could do is roll your eyes, disappointed by his weak attempt at a joke.

Your attention was drawn to the two-head snake next to the boy, all you could think about was how exactly did that work. Was their previous leader the same or was this just a special case?

"If we want to turn your parents back, we need the antivenom in the staff," Nya pointed over to the object in the general's hand bringing your attention back to the events occurring.

"Second dose, to the dirt!" Shouted Cole.

The wrecking ball came after once again, but this time you were ready for it quickly creating a mint green barrier.

"Thanks,"

"No problem," You replied.

"That may have not been a problem but y'know what is going to be one? Getting the staff because it's a bit easier said than done. We're a bit outnumbered," Kai commented evaluating their situation.

"Nobody messes with my family!" Jay shouted charging into the snakes with a determined look in his eyes, his nunchucks ready to strike. He strikes the ground with his nunchucks, the impact knocking the Fangpyres down. "Ninja, go!" He continues running using his Spinjitzu to knock down a few more Fangpyres that were in the path.

The wrecking ball then began flying towards him, he ducked down and scathing the object by an inch. You sigh in relief that he wasn't hurt, noting that the wrecking ball was stuck in a pile of scraps you decide to create some vines securing that it wouldn't be used anymore. You and the others soon followed kicking and punching every Fangpyre that you saw. You heard the sound of Sensei playing the flute on the other side of the junkyard, you quickly realized that he must've been surrounded or something.

The group worked together knocking down the Fangpyres out of the way and out of commission. You honestly thought that the Fangpyres needed to continue practicing more on their fighting skills as it was easy work. All of a sudden, music began playing from a few feets away from you; turning your attention to finding the source of the noise, you found Lloyd standing proudly as loud rock music plays from beside him from what seemed to be a Fangpyre-bitten boombox.

You notice your friends running towards a group of Fangpyre that were running towards a robot that vaguely resembles Jay - which you assumed Ed and Edna had been working on for a while. They bit into the metal hastily, watching as its dull blue color turned into a venomous green. Quickly running over to the four boys, the ground vibrating underneath you, finally being able to get a close look at the Fangpyre Robot you notice its menacing glare.

"Ah! What is that thing?" Jay shouts taking a step back, he stared at the robots glowing red eyes.

"It was supposed to be in your honor, son, but do you like it?" Ed replied his worries disappearing for a bit as he twiddled his fingers, you notice that the Fanpyre venom started to take a stronger hold on him.

"We need to get the staff fast," You commented as the robot began charging toward the five of you, glaring as you notice the brown-reddish nunchucks hovering above its head

"Thanks, but no thanks," Jay replied as he ran away, the four of you following him. The enormous nunchuck clashed together with the ground, creating an eruption of mist and dirt. None of you dare to look back as you continued running, before spotting the now familiar sickly green, jack-o-lantern-like wrecking ball being freed from the vines you had created.

"Why'd you have to be born in a Junkyard?" Cole complained to Jay.

"I know. Tell me about it," Jay agreed with him, the wrecking ball swung down once more with the four of you dodging it easily.

"Uh, wasn't there five of us?" Kai gulped nervously.

"Oh, my Goddess. He's dead," You said, earning a harsh glare from Kai. "What? I'm just saying," You shrug ignoring your friends.

Jay however hitched a ride, he's stuck to the ball flying through the air and flipped off onto the main control point taking care of the driver and jumping into the steering.

"He's not dead," You sigh in relief, but that was soon over as you heard the booming footsteps of the robot marching towards you. He swung his nunchuck down at all of you, but most importantly, right at Cole.

"Cole!" You shouted as the nunchuck came flying down at him, but somehow, he caught it and was now holding it up.

"Don't worry, I got it," Cole tried to reassure you, but he just ended up making you even more worried. At times like these, you were annoyed at the fact that you still can not control your powers fully. If you had control over all your powers you could have ended this fight long ago.

Cole strained as he kept trying to push it up, but you could see that in the end, that robot was no match for any of you. You ran over to Cole, boosting his energy and physical strength a soft green light surrounded both you and Cole. Cole fought back the robot being able to overpower it for a bit, and just then, the wrecking ball came heading but not towards you, but rather towards the robot.

The Fanpyre Jay Robot, as you decide to call it, was shoved harshly to the ground its grip on the nunchuck loosening completely upon impact. Cole looked at you, a mixture of fear and relief in his eyes.

"(Nickname) I told you I had it! You could've been hurt!" Cole scolded you, making you frown.

"Don't lie to me, besides I help you didn't I?" You responded feeling rather tired, but you simply ignore the feeling noticing that the two generals escaped via helicopter getting away with the antivenom.

"This conversation isn't over yet," Cole warn before turning his attention toward the rest of the group.

"Right now would be a good time to have those Dragons," Jay wished sadly. Ed and Edna walk towards him, their skins a sick green, giant fangs sticking out of their mouths.

"It'ssss okay, sssson," Ed hiss painfully.

"There's still a way," Sensei said, everyone's attention turning towards him.

"How?" Jay asked you could tell that he was beginning to lose faith and honestly so were you.

"Part of reaching your full potential is understanding your weapon's potential. Once it is in tune with a focused heart, its secrets and powers can be unlocked," Sensei explains, even though you didn't have a golden weapon you were interested in the topic of their abilities.

"This is not the time to be cryptic!" Jay shouted at Sensei Wu in frustration, and you understood Ed and Edna were about to be turned into snakes and if you didn't get the staff back it will be too late to undo their transformation.

"He's saying our weapons are vehicles themselves," Zane explains decoding what Sense was trying to tell them, how he did it beat you as you would have never figured that out.

"Don't tell me I have to ride this thing like a broomstick," Kai cringed, looking down at his sword.

"I would love to see that I refuse to die until I see that happening," You laughed, imagining the scene in your head. Kai glared at you, which you gladly return.

"Jay, concentrate on unlocking your Golden Weapon. Let your heart guide you. Imagine you're taking flight," Sensei instructed, taking a deep breath Jay closed his eyes blocking out the noise of his surrounding. He focuses on his mind and heartbeat together as his golden weapon burst into lightning transforming into the Storm Glider. And there's Jay, inside of a blue jet that is hovering slightly above the ground.

"Whoa! Haha, did I just do that?" Jay gasped opening his eyes to his new fucking cool ride. The others soon follow transforming their weapons into their vehicles to ride. Kai turned him into the Blade Cycle, Zane into the Snowmobile, and Cole into the Tread Assault.

"Ha! I hate to hurt Rocky's feelings, but I think he's just been replaced," Cole bragged, you quickly jumped onto the back of Kai's motorbike as he revved his engine.

Jay took off riding into the sky pursuing the helicopter that dared to get away. Kay began speeding forward, you grabbed his waist quickly afraid that you may fall off.

"Next time give me a warning," You shouted at him.

"Next time? And don't shout at me unless you want me to leave you out here," He threatened.

"Sure, like you would do that," You roll your eyes, noting that Jay had surprisingly overtaken the helicopter which Lloyd and the general were riding in, you watched as he continued for a while before quickly turning once he realized that he had made a mistake. Jay turned now heading straight towards the rest of you at a dangerously fast speed. He pressed one button, and before any of you knew it the glass roof had opened and it appear as if the jet had malfunctioned.

"I got it? I got it!" Jay gasped triumphantly, but just then the Storm Fighter disappears. Which left Jay falling at about more than 1000mph through the air towards a large land of dirt and rocks.

"Jay! You have to concentrate!" Kai shouted at him desperately.

"I can't!" He yelled back.

"I think we're gonna have to catch him," Cole suggested.

"Or we could simply let him fall?" You question thought it was a joke and the boys knew that.

"Honestly, you are not wrong kid," Kai replied, smirking at you. "Wow, I never thought I would say that,"

"I got him. I got him," Kai yelled moving over to the middle to catch him.

"No, you don't have him let the others get him. There's no more space here," You reminded yet you were ignored.

"No, I got him!" Cole protests, pushing Kai's bike out of the way.

"He's mine,"

While the boys were arguing you decide to concentrate and use your powers to try and keep him in the air levitating. None of the boys realize this due to their argument, and soon their vehicles vanished leaving the five of you on the floor and Jay falling once more.

"Goddess, why can things be easy for once?" You utter, annoyed with how everything is turning out. "Great, now Jay is falling to his doom yet again" you mocked before standing up and cleaning yourself off. You could see Nya in a car with Ed, Edna, and Sensei driving towards Jay they caught him just in time, and you sighed in relief as he landed just next to Nya. You have been sighing a lot today, such a tiring day.

"Why aren't they working?" Kai shouted as Nya drove towards your group.

"Your weapon is merely an extension of your mind. If your mind is immobile, so is your weapon," Sensei Wu explain as you sat next to Edna realizing that she and Ed were getting worse.

"We need a cure fast," You commented, smiling softly at Edna and Ed.

"Oh, boy. Oh, gosh. Oh, golly, oh, duh. Get in, boys!" Ed exclaimed dramatically, but the boys jumped in the car nonetheless.

"We have to get back to headquarters!" Jay shouts as Nya begins speeding away, the Fanpyre's speed is no match for yours.

↫↭↬

Once you arrived home, you spared no time quickly jumping out of the car and racing towards the boat before climbing onto the deck and running into the main base.

"Come with me. Once we reverse the venom, we can fix you," Nya explains to the couple rushing inside before their transformation could be completed. Once inside she poured the antivenom into two cups and served it to the couple.

"Oh, Ed and Edna you are back to normal!" You hugged the couple tightly once you saw their green skin return to its normal color.

"Where's Jay?" Edna asks searching for her son.

"Oh now that you mention Jay, he needs your help," You said gesturing for the couple to follow you.

↫↭↬

Walking into the room you see Jay furiously beating the button up for now working.

"Ugh, I don't get what's wrong. I spent forever on this. It's supposed to work!" Jay asks, his anger clear as day.

"Uh, son? Maybe I can help?" Ed offers kindly. Upon seeing his father Jay gasped, relief evident in his tone.

"Dad! You're okay!" Jay said happily, before moving out of the way so that Ed could help.

"You're darn tooting," Ed replied smiling at his son. "Oh, let's have a look," he utters to himself after messing around with the wires for a second or two he fixed the wiring. "Oh, yeah. Uh-huh. Oh, that should do it. Now try it," Ed instructed Jay who walks closer before hitting the button and watching it glow a bright red.

"I still say that the button shouldn't be red, it should be another color," You commented as the sail opens from the outside, and the supporters at the back opened into boosters, containing the fire. You could feel the ship moving into the sky.

"Y/n, stop complaining about the color, besides I can't change it now," Jay retorted.

"Okay, whatever," You roll your eyes. "Anyway, Ed and Edna we'll get you back to the junkyard just as soon as we see that the coast is clear, but you are welcome to stay as long as you like," You smile at the couple.

"Yeah Y/n's right, besides it's nice having you here," Jay added.

"Oh, take a note Edna: of all our inventions, this one is our greatest," Ed stated proudly.

"I already know, dear," Edna responds with endearment as she tosses the notepad away. The trio embraces each other as Edna brings you into the hug. Wu watches them a soft smile displaying on his face as he thinks of his family, he remembers the good and the bad thinking of those he loved and where they are now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 2.6K 42
Lloyd Garmadon, The Green Ninja, was always interested in (Y/N). Even though they barely talk... but can one dark secret bring them together? Can he...
42.9K 1.2K 29
all she longed for was to be was part of the team. she deserved it, because she was an elemental master at the most highest skill. but why was it ha...
962 39 28
"That's it?" Kai asked. Zane started thinking. "Well today, every time I looked at her I forgot I was a nindroid. She makes me feel normal and I lik...
87.1K 1.8K 25
You and Lloyd grew up together. You did everything together, basically you two were inseparable. When Lloyd accidentally stumbles across the first Se...