Todoroki's Little Sister

By Yuzuki16

Shoto Todoroki is Endeavors' youngest son and his 'masterpiece' compared to his older siblings. However at th... More

~ Chapter 1~
~ Chapter 2 ~
~ Chapter 3 ~
~ Chapter 4 ~
~ Chapter 5~
~ Chapter 6 ~
~ Chapter 7 ~
~ Chapter 8 ~
~ Chapter 9 ~
~ Chapter 10 ~
~ Chapter 11 ~
~ Chapter 12 ~
~ Chapter 13 ~
~ Chapter 14 ~
~Chapter 15~
~ Chapter 16~
~ Chapter 17 ~
~ Chapter 18 ~
~ Chapter 19~
~ Chapter 20~
~ Chapter 21 ~
~ Chapter 22~
~ Chapter 23 ~
~ Chapter 24~
~ Chapter 25~
~ Chapter 26 ~
~ Chapter 27 ~
~ Chapter 28~
~Chapter 29 ~
~ Chapter 30 ~
~ Chapter 31~
~ Chapter 32~
~ Chapter 33~
~ Chapter 33.5~
~Chapter 34~
~ Chapter 35~
~ Chapter 36~
Info
~Chapter 37~
{ Special• AU} My Aneki/ Imotou
~ Chapter 38~
~ Chapter 39 ~
~Chapter 40~
~ Chapter 41~
{Special} Through Their Eyes
~ Chapter 42~
~ Chapter 43 ~
~ Chapter 44~
~ Chapter 45 ~
~ Chapter 47 ~
~ Chapter 48 ~
~ Chapter 49~
~ Chpater 50~
{Special} Losing game I
Final Chapter
{Special} Losing Game II
I'm Sorry...

~ Chapter 46 ~

6.9K 310 42
By Yuzuki16

Third pov

"Huh?" Kichirou looked up at the red head interest in his eyes.

"Todoroki and I, we were here yesterday too. And there we chanced upon a conversation with All Might, the police and Yaoyorozu." Kirishima explained.

It appeared that she had placed a tracking device on the Nomu and had given the tracer to All Might. So they might have a location for the villains base. Kichirou was listening fully now.

"In other words...the tracking device! Yaoyorozu can make us another one!" Iida gasped out. With the nod of Kirishima, Iida lost it.

"It's exactly as All Might said! This is a matter that should be left by the professionals!!" Iida yelled out so suddenly he startled quite a few of his classmates. Kichirou included.

"Damn it man! I know that already!! But still, I couldn't do anything!!" Kirishima cried out just as loud "Hearing that our friend was targeted! And even Asami...she's not even in our class damn it! And I couldn't do anything! I didn't do anything about it! If I don't do something here, how can I call myself a hero or a man!?" Kirishima looked Iida in his eyes.

"Calm down Kirishima! Your determination is good and all but this time..." Denki tried quieting him, trying to tell his friend he was too loud

"Iida's right."

"Iida is right! Everybody's right, but still!! Listen Midoriya! Your hands can still reach!!" Kirishima held his hand out to Midoriya.

It was quiet but then Kichirou snorted.

"His hands are in a cast! He can't reach anywhere right now." He chuckled earing frowns from the older kids. "But mine can." Now they were gaping. "If you can get your Momo to help, I'm in. And I know someone who can help find and locate them too. If he hasn't already."

"Do you mean...?" Shoto looked down one person coming to mind. He hoped he was right but at Kichirou's nod he figured he was.

Kazuo.

"Wait so, we get this tracer from Yaomomo and then we follow it?" Mina piped up

"Do you mean to go and rescue Bakugou and Todoroki-chan yourselves?" Iida asked

"Even though we were marked as murder targets they took those two away without killing them. They could still be alive." Shoto elaborated. "Kirishima, Daiski and I will go."

"STOP MESSING AROUND! YOU'RE GETTING CARRIED AWAY!!" Iida screamed.

"Ah. Loud..." Kichirou clicked his tongue rubbing his ears.

Shoji calmed Iida down a bit telling his classmates how he understands but that they shouldn't act upon emotions. The others agreed, some too scared to go up against villains again and Tsuyu bringing up the fact that if they went, without permission to use their quirks they'd be acting like villains themselves.

Ah. Looks like I'm going to be labeled a villain for some time... Kichirou absent-mindedly thought.

"Gomen ne for interrupting, but it's time for Midoriya's check up. And you, Daiski-kun, please return to your room for check up as well."

"Hai, Hai. I'll go soon..." the others left leaving behind Kirishima Kichirou and Shoto.

"I spoke to Yaoyorozu yesterday. If we got to go. It's got to be fast, tonight." Kirishima whispered.

"If you can't come, it's fine. I'll make sure to reach them if you can't. Cause I'm definitely going to bring them back!" Kichirou nodded his head to Midoriya.

"Same. Come on Kichirou. Go get checked on, call Arata too." Shoto nodded to his friends and the two left the room.

》》》》》

"You were ready for my call huh, Kaz?" Kichirou smiled

"Hai!" The smaller boys voice rang from the phone "When, when I saw the news I instantly got to painting, but all I saw was you..."

"It's okay, where am I headed?"

"I don't know! But I got a picture so I'm sending it to you! And, and! I got another one before you called too! I sent that also!"

"Ah, I knew you'd come in handy Kaz! Arigatou!"

"Hm! Glad I could help! Make sure...make sure you bring Sami-chan back to us!!"

"You know it!" Kichirou looked up "Got to go, bye Kaz."

"Bye!" The call ended and Kichirou walked over to Shoto.

"We got three pictures to work on." Kichirou grinned holding up his phone and Showing one picture.

"Right. Let's go."

》》》

"Huh, is that us in disguises?" Kirishima was looking at the picture.

"Hai. We can't go near the villain base looking like we do. Me maybe, but you guys are known from the sports festival, it'll draw attention."

"Ohh! You're right! Wait, is that-?"

"Yaomomo is here." Shoto pointed out and the two looking up.

"Oh, Midoriya!"

"Your answer?" Kichirou asked.

"I-"

"Wait!" Iida appeared.

"Why...of all people, why you guys?!" He glared "The two of you, who scolded me for my reckless pursuit! Who received a special pardon after than incident..! Why are you trying to make the same mistakes I made?!" An irk mark appeared on Kichirou's head.

"What are you talking about man?!"

"We're under the protection of the school! And now is a hard time for Yuuei! Who do you think has to shoulder the responsibility of your actions!?" He went on irritating Kichirou further.

"Ah, no wait, Iida! It's not like it's okay for us to break rules-" Midoriya was cut off with a punch to his face.

Kichirou gaped stunned. What a friend he was! Damn!

He's trying to send him back to the ward!

"Iida." Shoto spoke up a stern tone in his voice "We're not going to fight them head on. Not at all...even if I am tempted to..." he looked away.

"It's a covert mission. Solely to rescue them without combat." Kirishima added "A way for us to fight without breaking rules!"

"I believe in Todoroki but I came with the intention of stopping you all as a failsafe. Should the unthinkable happen I am here to prevent you all from combat!" Yaoyorozu spoke up.

Kirishima perked up cheering at the fact she agreed. Nothing she spoke of after mattered. At least not to Kichirou. Honestly he could just ask for directions with the pictures he had and follow it to the location. So whether she came or not didn't matter it him.

Then again it made the process faster...

"I don't really understand it myself but...after being told my hands can still reach I can't sit around..." Midoriya looked to his friend "I can't help but think that I want to save them!"

"A parallel Huh?" Iida sighed fixing his glasses "Then take me with you." He looked to his friends.

"Hell fucking no!" Everyone froze turning to look at Kichirou who was obviously irritated.

"What?" Iida was stumped

"I'm not taking Mr Hypocrite with us! You speak to us about what we're doing wrong and lecture on and on about how we have to leave this to heroes. I hope you know... If I have to fight. I'm fighting."

"You can't-"

"I can. I will, and I don't want you trying to stop me. You who fought for vengeance. I am not you. I'm fighting to get my friend back. Your brother isn't even dead! I lost my closest friends in one day and one of my best friends the moment I woke from a coma! So I'd be dammed, if I lose another one!" Kichirou glared up at Iida.

"How do you..?"

"Kaz was keeping up with Shoto for us. Painting the months we were asleep for us. And his parents were in the city at the time too. He saw it all. I understand your emotions but do not, compare what we're doing here, right now to the shit you pulled back then! There's a difference!! A big fucking difference!!"

"Kichirou calm down." Shoto placed a hand on his shoulder. "If you rage now. Asami will begin to worry again."

"Tch." Kichirou turned away "I still don't want you to come..." Iida stared before he shifted his glasses.

"I understand where your viewpoint is. I do and for that I apologize for jumping to conclusions without much thought behind them. However, for your safety I will still be accompanying you all."

"Fine! Do what you- urg..." Kichirou staggered stepping forward to stop himself from falling.

"Kichirou!" Shoto held him up "What happened?!"

"I'm not...did she get hit or did she knock heads with someone? Whichever the case. It was hard..." he rubbed his head "Ah...more headaches..." sighing Kichirou righted himself. "Can we hurry up? Any longer and Asami is going to give us both a concussion..."

"You can feel her?!" Kirishima gaped.

"Uh...yeah?"

______________________________________________

I love Iida but he was the biggest hypocrite for this part. He was hell bent on revenge but all they wanted to do was rescue Bakugou. And he hit Izu too, like if he didn't just get released from the hospital!

I'd have thrown hands with him for that. He lucky he was useful... *huff*

Well whatever! Almost to the end! Hehe!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 118 11
Asami has grown up. Shoto knows this, Fuyumi knows this, Natsuo knows this. None of them like it. After the bombings it was obvious to the siblings t...
270K 5.4K 56
Your name is y/n Todoroki. You are the little sister of Shoto and daughter of the number two hero. You never had a could childhood and got placed wit...
4.7K 173 13
Todoroki Enji & Todoroki (name) are finally married. They've just had their honeymoon, and are settling back into their life. The family couldn't be...
1.7K 50 24
This is a reader x Todoroki ff Your name is Hitori Niko(You may change it to your own) ------------------------------ "Niko, please return to me.."Hi...