Classroom Of The Elite: I Am...

By Zelvron1604

This is the story of an "average" boy attending ANHS as a member of class C. Where he makes new friends and e... More

Introduction
Vol 1 Prologue: Hirano's Monologue
Vol 1 Ch 1: First day
Vol 1 Ch 2: Plan against class D
Vol 1 Ch 3: Counter attack
Vol 1 Ch 5: Have you lost your mind?!
Vol 1 Ch 6: Hirano's plan
Vol 1 Ch 7: How it all went down.
Vol 1 Ch 8: Vice-Leader meets the Princess
Vol 1 Ch 9: The Sheep Group
Vol 1 Ch 10: The Results
Vol 1 Epilogue: A Mysterious Caller.
Vol 1 SS: Beauty at the pool.
Vol 2 Prologue: Miku's Monologue
Vol 2 Ch 1: An Advice.
Vol 2 Ch 2: Too Many Girls!
Vol 2 Ch 3: Sports Festival?
Vol 2 Ch 4: Meeting the other classes.
Vol 2 Ch 5: Business Deals
Vol 2 Ch 6: The Beginning Event.
Vol 2 Ch 7: Capture The Flag.
Vol 2 Ch 8: Tug of War.
Vol 2 Ch 9: Calvery Battle
Vol 2 Ch 10: False Accusation.
Vol 2 Epilogue: The End.
Vol 2 SS: President's Plan.
Vol 3 Prologue: Secret Enemies.
Vol 3 Ch 1: The New President
Vol 3 Ch 2: Find The Traitor.
Vol 3 Ch 3: Framed?
Vol 3 Ch 4: Vice-President?
Vol 3 Ch 5: Pairings?
Vol 3 Ch 6: His revenge.
Vol 3 Ch 7: I AM A DECOY?!
Vol 3 Ch 8: The Hunt for 'X' part 1
Vol 3 Ch 9: The Hunt for 'X' part 2
Vol 3 Ch 10: Aftermath
Vol 3 Epilogue: There Are Two.
Vol 3 SS: It Was Him?
Vol 4 Prologue: Why Aren't You Laughing?
Vol 4 Ch 1: Her Crush?
Vol 4 Ch 2: Triple Date.
Vol 4 Ch 3: Same Path But Different Choices
Vol 4 Ch 4: Mixed Training Camp
Vol 4 Ch 5: Form The Groups
Vol 4 Ch 6: A Day at Camp.
Vol 4 Ch 7: A Secret Night Talk.
Vol 4 Ch 8: Nagumo's Malice
Vol 4 Ch 9: Spreading Rumors
Vol 4 Ch 10: Her Confession.
Vol 4 Epilogue: It was Him!
Vol 4 SS: Don't Ever Do That Again!
What my OCs look like
Vol 5 Prologue: Tajika's Monologue
Vol 5 Ch 1: Voting Exam?
Vol 5 Ch 2: Her Request?
Vol 5 Ch 3: Contracts Due.
Vol 5 Ch 4: Last Special Exam
Vol 5 Ch 5: Breaking The Alliance
Vol 5 Ch 6: Our "New" leader
Vol 5 Ch 7: Graduation Ceremony
Vol 5 Ch 8: Goodbye Senpai.
Vol 5 Ch 9: A Group Hangout.
Vol 5 Ch 10: To Win And Survive
Vol 5 Ch 10.5: Tajika Sumiko(+18)
Vol 5 Epilogue: That Man
Vol 5 SS: A World Of White

Vol 1 Ch 4: Student Council

4.5K 183 61
By Zelvron1604

Hirano pov:-

Another day, I am back at school~

I feel like shit, It's not so cool~

Because to Ryueen, I am nothing but a disposable tool~

Oh! I am such a fool~

I sighed loudly. I want to go home. But today Ryueen will make me the vice-leader along with that I will tell my classmates about me joining the student council.

I walked into class and nothing happened until Ryueen came and stood at the podium. The class was silent.

"Kukuku. Hirano. Come over here."

The bastard is ordering me like a pet dog. Tch.

But I don't want to get beat up today.

I walked over stood beside him.

"Kukuku. Now listen fuckers! From now on Hirano is the vice-leader of the class. Do anything he says or else I will have Albert fuck your entire family!"

Okay. Now that was a little to far...
But atleast no one spoke against it. I turned my attention to the class.

"I am looking forward to working with you all."

I smiled. Assuring everyone that I wasn't like Ryueen.

"Also I would like to inform everyone that I have been invited to join the student council by the president himself."

Everyone was shocked. Even Ryueen. I guess I forgot to tell him.

"Woah! Dude that is amazing!"

"So cool!"

"Congratulations!"

My classmates praised me and I genuinely smiled. It feels good to be praised.

"Thank you everyone."

With that I sat back down. I have gained alot of attention. It's the exact opposite of middle school. How did a guy as normal as me get all of this.

I checked my phone and it has many girls, inviting me to lunch today. And it's only been five minutes since I told my class everything.

Sensei came in and class started like normal.

Timeskip:-

The school has ended and I am currently heading towards the Student council room.

I knocked on the door. Opening it, I went inside.

I was greeted by Horikita senpai and Tachibana senpai along with them, I saw another person standing beside Horikita senpai.

"Good afternoon Senpai. I am here to join the council."

"Yes. We have been waiting for you. Your application has already been submitted and accepted. Tachibana will help you get settled and tell you what your job is."

I looked at Tachibana senpai who only nodded at what Horikita senpai said.

"So this is the So called student that caught your interest Horikita senpai?"

I looked over at the blonde boy walking infront of me.

"Hello. And who might you be senpai?"

"I am Nagumo Miyabe. The vice-student council president."

Thank God I asked before saying anything. His smug attitude was annoying me. Good thing I asked who he was before picking a fight and insultinghim in his face. I put up my fake smile and said:-

"It's a pleasure to meet you Nagumo senpai." I shook his hand.

"Now come on. I will tell you what you have to do." Tachibana senpai called.

The rest of the day, she just explained me my job. While I partly adored how cute she was. What can I say? I am 20% Pervert.

Though I did notice that Nagumo senpai was looking at me the entire time. Did he swing that way? No! No! Fuck No! That guy is becoming creepier by the second!

Timeskip:-

After my work was done, I got out of the student council room, thankful for escaping Creepy senpai's gaze.

I started walking back to the dorms when I saw Ryueen waiting for me.

Fuck. What does this guy want?

"H-Hi Ryueen."

"Kukuku. So how was the student council?"

"It was great! Just great!" I spoke half truth and half lie.

"Kukuku. So did you ask them about the summer vacation cruise we are going on?"

That confused me a little.

"No. Why?"

"Well I want you to ask them that tomorrow. This school won't just give us a vacation. There has to be some catch. Now that you are in the council. You will act as my messenger and ask them any questions I want and report back to me. Got it? Kukuku!"

Just hearing his laugh is annoying the fuck out of me. So now I am his puppet? Just doing what he says? I fucking hate this. But I need to keep a calm face. I need to graduate through class A and keeping Ryueen around is one of the best ways to do it. Plus I don't want to be beaten down by Ryueen today.

"Okay. I will do it."

"Kukuku Good!"

Saying that he walked away. Good. I didn't want to see his disgusting face anymore.

Timeskip:-

I can't believe it. We are on a fucking ship! This is like a dream come true!

But I can't let my guard down. After all, when I asked the president about the summer vacation trip for first years, he only smirked at me and didn't tell me anything. Is he secretly a sadist?

Anyway, I was just looking around and enjoying myself. I would be lying if I said that I didn't spend a whole twenty minutes admiring girls in their swimming customes. What can I say? I am still a boy! It's tough to resist!

Anyway. I pretty much just stayed away from everyone for obvious reasons.

I hate Ryueen and his shit-eating grin. Me and Ibuki don't get along. Ishizaki is one weird person and Albert doesn't talk. At this point, I don't think he even understands me.

I also got glared at by the idiot trio. Not the one in Class C but the one in Class D. I guess they still hold a grudge.

Also for somereason me being in the council is now known by everyone. Everyone who passed by me basically stared at me. This went on for a week until things finally went back to normal. No one confronted me about it though. For which I am thankful for.

We were given the information that saving 20 Million private points can allow anyone to save themselves from expulsion or change classes and go to class A. How unrealistic is that.

I mean 20 Million points to save one person can be done if everyone in Class saves alot of money and probably if we are class A or B. But 20 Million points saved by just one person is impossible to say the least. I mean I only have 2,975,680 private points left!

Though it makes me wonder. If by giving us 100,000 private points was an exam we had to clear. Does that mean this free ship ride is also some type of exam? Are we supposed to be one our best behavior or something like the beginning of the month?

So many questions, yet no answers.

After sometime, I heard an announcement telling us to see the island.

When I arrived and saw it, I was amazed by it's beauty. This wasn't just my first cruise but also my first time seeing an actual Island!

After that, The teachers ordered us to take our belongings and get in line to go onto the island. They even confiscated our ID and Phones and told us to bring extra clothes.

I just grabbed a bag filled with my clothes, a swimsuit, goggles, sunglasses and A few Horror novels. What can I say? I love horror and mystery novels!

But still, I can't help but feel that something is going to go wrong.

After we were on the island, the homeroom teacher of class A took a speaker and spoke.

"Welcome to your first special examination!"

Oh fuck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 228 4
This is a what if scenario that I took interest in and this is a whole lot different reaction with an AU of course....... Ayanokoji Kiyotaka had enr...
4K 103 17
With the goal and thought of achieving a peaceful school life in mind far from the experience of the White Room experiment, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka will...
19.3K 577 8
This is A story about Kiyotaka Ayanokoji in Classroom of the Elite In where he is place in Class B instead of Class D and also he somewhat does not h...
330K 11.2K 41
In this timeline, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka the masterpiece of the white room has escaped from the white room with the help of a few acquaintances from the...