The Third Salvatore {N.K.Mika...

By JNellB

What if Damon and Stefan Salvatore had a little sister? What if she fell hard for their Mortal Enemy? Well I... More

♥︎Meet the Cast ♥︎
🦋1. Incoming Call🦋
🦋2. Are you serious?! 🦋
🦋3. Meeting An Original 🦋
🦋4. Who the hell is Klaus 🦋
🦋5. Are you dumb or are you stupid🦋
🦋6. Well Hello Elijah🦋
🦋7. Don't make me Kill You🦋
🦋8. You Won🦋
🦋9. Don't make me fuck you up🦋
🦋10. Shut up or i'll Kill you🦋
🦋11.Damon is going to kill me🦋 *Smut*
🦋12. You can't make me go🦋
🦋13. Maybe it's my time🦋
🦋14. Klaus is here? Fantastic🦋
🦋15. Screw Klaus🦋
🦋.16 Please don't touch me again🦋
🦋17. Annabella Marie Salvatore🦋
🦋18.Wait Your Klaus?🦋
🦋19.What have I done🦋
🦋20.Goodbye Brother🦋
🦋21.You're so annoying🦋
🦋22.Stefan is going to kill me🦋 *Smut*
🦋23.You're both idiots🦋
🦋24. That Bitch Bit Me🦋
🦋25. No Klaus, I wouldn't lie to you🦋
🦋26. Barbie Klaus🦋
🦋27. I Love You🦋 *Smut*
🦋28. Nik Please don't do this to me🦋
🦋 29. I can't lose her🦋
🦋30. I'm going home🦋
🦋31. SO PLEASE JUST KILL ME🦋
🦋32. Driving me insane🦋
🦋33.Well this is Awkward🦋
🦋34.I Miss Us🦋
🦋36.You'll Always have a Place in my Heart🦋
🦋37. One big Lie🦋
🦋38. She's my little cousin🦋
🦋39. Promise you'll love me forever🦋 *Smut*
🦋40.You mean nothing to me🦋
🦋41. You dumbass🦋
🦋42.Let me guess his mother is back🦋
🦋43. STOP DON'T DO THIS🦋
🦋44. He's dead🦋
🦋45. You look very familiar🦋
🦋46. I missed an amazing party for this🦋
🦋47. Beauty to my beast🦋
🦋48. Wow I missed a lot🦋
🦋49. Who' Silas?🦋
🦋50. HOW COULD YOU🦋
🦋51. I don't care anymore🦋
🦋52. It was all for her🦋
🦋53. Goodbye Nik🦋 *Smut*
🦋A/N 🦋Book 2
🦋 A/N 🦋
🦋A/N🦋
🦋A/N🦋
🦋A/N 🦋
🦋A/N🦋

🦋35.Momma Original and Others🦋

1.1K 23 3
By JNellB

{Re-edited 8/27/21}

After I got dressed{Out at the top} I just sat on the bed waiting. I decided to wear the red dress that I bought whenever we was in Chicago. Speaking of Chicago, I finally found out what happened to Rebekah. Doppelbitch stabbed her in the back...literally, and Klaus being Klaus he refuses to undagger her. I seriously can't wait till I can take those daggers away from him.

As I sit there waiting I heard Elijah. "Niklaus, Annabella, our guests have arrived."

I walked down the stairs and all eyes were on me. Klaus couldn't look away and Elijah smiled. "Please stop staring it's creepy." I mumbled.

"You're hard to look away from love." Klaus says as he takes my hand in his and kiss my knuckles.

"Such a charmer." I wink at him then look at my brothers. Soon as my eyes met Stefan's I rushed towards him and kicked him out the door.

"BELLA STOP!" Damon yelled out.

"HE WAS GOING TO KILL ME!"  He went to get up but I kicked him back down. "HIS OWN SISTER!" I found a shovel nearby and I grabbed him and beat him with it. "HIS HALF BLOOD!" I threw the shovel to side side and bent down and reached in his chest.

Damon start to come over but Klaus stops him. "I think you shouldn't mate. Unless she sticks her hand in your chest next." He smirks and look back towards us, while Elijah just leans on the door with his hands in his pocket.

I squeeze Stefan heart a little. "Do you feel that?" I squeeze a little hard and he grunts in pain. "Tell me brother, how does it feel to know that your life is literally in my hands." I spat out.

"I- I'm S- Sorry." He groaned out.

"I'll think about forgiving you." I take my hand out and leave his heart attached. As I walk back I stop and look at Klaus and he smirks at me.

"I love you." He smiles, but then I take his arm and twist it behind his back and he screams in pain.

"That's for Caroline!" I break his leg and throws him across the yard. "And that's for Alaric. If you hurt anyone else, I'll kill you." I turned around and walk towards Elijah, he keeps his same position while handing me his handkerchief. I clean my hand then turn to face them all smiling. "Shall we."

After everyone was settled and Stefan had returned in a new outfit. We all head to the dining room. The table is set and there's food on it. Two female servants are standing in the room. I'll kill Klaus, why the fuck did he have to get females.

"I didn't come here to eat, Klaus. Fact, I didn't want to come here at all. But I was told I had to cause you would hear us out." Stef said annoyed.

"Well, we can sit and eat or—" one of the females comes and pulls out Klaus chair and he sits. "—I can reach down your throats and pull out your insides. The choice is yours." I roll my eyes as we all sit at the table. I sat between Klaus and Elijah's and my brothers sat across from us. Everyone except for Stefan starts to eat and drink.

One of the servants pours Damon some wine. "Thank you, love." He looks at her and smiles as she walks away, and I kick his leg. "OW!" I smile and sips my wine.

"You lost your appetite." Klaus says looking at Stefan.

"Eat. I thought we agreed that we would leave the grumpy Stefan at home." Dames said while smirkingly glancing at our brother.

"Yea eat, or I'll make you." I said with a wicked smirk. He roll his eyes and groans then starts to eat.

"That's the spirit. Isn't it nice? Five of us dining together? Such a treat. Is this what you had in mind when you pulled the dagger from my brother?" Klaus asked as he eats and looks at Damon.

"Well, I know how he felt about you, so I figured the more, the merrier."He playfully winks at Elijah.

Elijah smiles then looks down. Oh no....they are definitely up to something.

"Well, Elijah and I have had our share of quarrels over the century. But we always make it through." Klaus says as he places his hand on my thigh and I choke on my food. "Are you okay love?" He asked with a smirk.

I wipe my mouth and glare at him. "I'm fine carry on please." I look away from him and continue eating.

"Um, kind of like you and Rebekah, right? Where is she, by the way? Last I checked she was still daggered because you were afraid to face her." My brother asked as he sips his wine earning a glare from Damon.

"If you're referring to the fact that Rebekah knows I killed our mother, I've already come clean to Elijah." He looks at Elijah then smiles at Stefan.

"Hey, Stef, remember when you killed dad?" I looked up and said.

"Might want to dial down the judgment until dessert." Damon says as he drinks his wine.

"We're here to make a deal, Damon. Doesn't mean we need to kiss his ass for seven courses, also we all know that he deserved it. " The second Salvatore said, and Klaus glances at him while eating and smirking.

Damn that smirk never leaves his face. It's so hot.

"I'm just saying we have a long evening ahead of us. Pace yourself."  The first Salvatore said as he looks at the second Salvatore.

I look at them and roll my eyes. "This is going to be a long night." I lean back in my chair and sip my wine.

"So, Stefan. Where is the lovely Elena tonight?" Elijah smiles and looks up at the ripper.

"I don't know. Ask Damon." Klaus and I laugh and Elijah throws his hands up and looks at us confused.

"I'm sorry, you've missed so much. Ah, trouble in paradise." Klaus smiles at his brother then I lay my head on his shoulder chuckling.

"One more word about Elena and this dinner's over." Klaus smiles and puts a finger to his lips as a promise to keep quiet. I smirk then bury my head in the hybrids shoulder while giggling.

"You know what, probably best just to keep Elena in the do-not-discuss pile." Damon said quickly changing the subject.

"You're probably right." Nik says as he continues to rub my thigh, and I lift my head up towards my brothers.

"Yeah, I'm kinda tired of constantly hearing protect Elena blah blah blah. One day I don't which one of you it's going to be, but you're going to be on your way to murder Elena." I smile and look at Stefan. "My bet's on you." He roll his eyes at me and Damon shakes his head.

"It's just the allure of the Petrova doppelgänger love, still so strong." He looks at Elijah. "What do you say, brother? Should we tell them about Tatia?"

"Now why should we discuss matters long since resolved?" Elijah asked setting his napkin on the table.

"Well, given their shared affection for both Elena and Katerina, I think our guests might be curious to learn about the originator of the Petrova line."Klaus smiles and looks at my ripper brother.

"Well, we're not going anywhere Elijah. Please, do tell."Damon says sarcastically as he takes a sip of wine.

"I already know this story so if you'll excuse me I'll head to the bathroom." I get up from my seat and head to the bathroom. Once I get there I stare at myself in the mirror. As I stare I start to see a women with red hair. Her face is blurry, but I can see her hair clear as day.

"She's c-oming do not t- trust a word she s- says!!" The red head said but I couldn't barely hear her.

"What the-"I mumbled.

"DON'T TRUST HER!" She yelled and I scream and run out of the bathroom. I rushed down the stairs and I sat back down next to Nik and everyone looks at me worried.

"Are you okay love?" He rubs my back and I look at him.

"Um, can we move this evening along and discuss the terms of this proposal please." I down my wine and the blonde female walks over and pours me some more.

"Well, that's very simple. Klaus gets his coffin back, in exchange, he and the Original extended family leave Mystic Falls forever. Me, Stefan, Annabella, and Elena live happily ever after. No grudges." He lift up his wine glass and points it towards Klaus.

"The deal sounds fair, brother." Lijah said glancing at his hybrid little brother.

"I don't think you understand. Elena's doppelgänger blood insures that I will always have more hybrids to fight those that oppose me." Klaus leans forward then looks at me.. "And I will never leave her behind." He smirks then gets up and starts to pace around. "Let's say I do leave her here, Elena of course, under your protection, what then? How long before one of you turns her into a vampire? Or worse, how long before she dies caught between your feuding? Also you can't tell your sister who and who not to love, one of you nearly killed her for it. You see, each one of you truly believes that you're the one that can protect Elena, and that is simply a delusion. Gentlemen, the worst thing for Elena Gilbert is...the two of you." He leans down on the chair and smirks at my oldest brother. Damon gives a weak smile, then looks at Stefan.

"I'm gonna get some air." He gets up, and walks out.

"Let me deal with this." Elijah gets up and follows my brother, leaving Klaus, Stefan, and I alone.

"All this talk has made me thirsty. "He looks at one of the servants and she walks over to him.."What do you say Stefan? Annabella? Can I interest you in a little after-dinner drink?" Klaus bites her neck. My brother looks away and I get up and bite the other side of her neck. Klaus finishes and moves back but I keep going.

"Delicious. Aged to perfection." He smiles at me, while wiping the blood from his mouth with his thumb.

The girl drops to the floor dead and I walk over to Klaus and kiss him. He grabs my waist and kisses me back more roughly. I then pull away and smile at him. "You're so hot."

He smirks and kisses my neck. "And so are you love."

"Well.." My older brother clears his throat and gets up from his seat. "I guess the only reason you agreed to this evening, Klaus, is to drive a wedge between me and my brother, I mean you already have your hooks so deep in my little sister." He walks closer and places his hands behind his back.

"Oh no, you're doing that well enough on your own. Because of Elena, you're gonna lose your brother and you'll only have yourself to blame. As for Annabella you lost her trust all by yourself." He states as Damon and Elijah re-enter the room.

"What do you say, Klaus? It's time for you to put something on the table. We've made our offer, now you counter." Damon stands next to Stefan, while Elijah comes and stands next to me and Klaus.

"Okay. I offer Elena's future happiness. You see, what she needs right now is to be rid of you lot. And to fall in love with a human, maybe that nice football player, you know the blond one? As for Annabella she's free to make her own choices. I'm no longer taking that way from her." He smiles and sits down placing me on his lap.

"Wait Matt Donovan?" I said with a chuckle.

"Really?" My oldest brother said with a disgusted look.

"Yeah, why not? They'll marry, live a long and fruitful life, and pop out a perfect family." Klaus says as he rub small circles on my back.

"And continue the Petrova bloodline. Every few hundred years, you'll have a new doppelgänger to drain and never run out of hybrids, right Klaus?" I smile at my older brother.

"You're smart, I'm glad you still have a few brain cells left." I smirk and drink my wine and he scoffs and roll his eyes at me.

"Consider it a small return on my investment in her well-being. See, after you hand me back the coffin, I'll ensure her safety for the rest of her natural life. You know it's what's best for her." Klaus moves me to the seat next to us and gets up and walks towards Stefan. "So, what do you say Stefan, hmm? Do we have a deal?"

Stefan starts walking over to Klaus. "What are you doing?" Damon asked confused. Klaus holds his hand out to my brother and he grabs it.

"Nice try, Klaus. But no deal." Klaus breaks my brother
arm and kicks his leg and also breaks it. He pushes his hand into the fireplace, and it starts to burn. Damon attempts to rush over to him, but Elijah intercepts him and pushes him against a wall.

I roll my eyes and drink a whole bottle of wine.

"What are you doing?" My oldest brother grunts as he looks at Elijah and Klaus continues to hold Stefan's arm in the fire.

I walk over to Klaus and smashes the bottle on his head. He lets Stefan go and I grab my brother by the neck and speed us to a wall and holds him there. "Now, bring Nik his coffin before I show you both things worst than death."

"Alright, Alright I'll get it." Damon glares at me then Lijah let's him go and he walks out.

Klaus gets up rubbing his head. "Go with him, brother. You keep him honest. And when you return, I will make good on my promise to you and I will hand over our family." Elijah walks out and Klaus glares at me. "Was that really necessary?"

"He's still my brother Nik and the only person who can cause him that much pain is me." I look at Stefan and smirk. "And I'm still a little pissed." I walk us over to the fire place and stick his arm back in.

"Go ahead and kill me. I know you're boyfriend will do it when our brother brings the coffin." I pull his arm out of the fireplace and throw him to the floor.

"For crying out loud Stefan YOU ARE MY BROTHER!" I screamed. "I would never in my life kill you on purpose, accident maybe, but purposely no." I walk over and help him off the floor. "Who was there for you when Klaus took you away?"

He looks down at the ground then back at me. "You were."  He mumbled.

"Exactly, and who was there when you killed our father and made Damon change." I asked reaching for his now healed hand.

"You were." He mumbled again.

"Stefan I will always be there, no matter what, but what you did to me....I would have never done to you no matter how mad someone made me, because we're family. And no matter how much you and Damon hate me being with him....I'm sorry but I can't stop. Just like I know that you still love Elena after she pulled a Katherine." I hug him tight.

"I'm sorry." He cries on my shoulder. "But please move." He dries his eyes then he pushes me to the side. Elijah and Damon re-enter the room. Next to them was a female servant who is carrying a tray.

"Elijah...why haven't you left?" Klaus asked with a confused look.

"Where are our manners, brother? We forgot dessert."
He takes the cover off the tray and two silver daggers lie on it.

"What have you done?" Klaus asked terrified.

"What have you done? You see, I've learned not to trust your vulgar promises, Klaus. We're doing this on my terms now." A young man enters the room. He looked a lot like Elijah.

Wow he is hot. STOP IT BELLA.

"Kol." Nik mumbled out with a terrified look on his face.

"Long time, brother." He said as Klaus starts to back away. Then suddenly a man with longer brown hair appears, and he grabs a dagger and stabs Klaus through the hand.

"Finn, don't!" Klaus yells out then he rushes away, but runs into Rebekah. When I see her I got super excited. She was still wearing her dress. We would have slayed together if she was at the Homecoming/party.

"Rebekah!" Klaus yells out again and she stabs him with a dagger.

"This is for our mother." She pulls the dagger out and Klaus falls back into Kol's arms. Kol restrains him and Elijah looks at Damon and Stefan.

"You're free to go. This is family business." He then looks at me. "Are you stay or leaving?"

"I kinda live here at the moment so I'm staying." I smile and have seat at the table.

"Very well." Damon and Stefan leave and Rebekah rushes towards me and hugged me tight.

"I've missed you so much, I was going to wear this to the party bu-" I placed my finger on her lips.

"I know, doppelbitch stabbed you. We'll get revenge soon enough." I smirk and she hugs me again.

"Well who's this pretty little thing?" Kol let's Klaus go and walks over to me and kisses my hand. "Hello darling."

I blush. "I see charm and hotness runs in the family." Klaus rushes over and grabs my waist.

"She's mine." He pulls me away from the family and looks at me. "And don't ever say that again."

"I'm just saying, your stepdad and real dad was hitting all the right angles." Rebekah and I laughed as Klaus groaned.

"I like what you've done with the new place, Nik." She throws a vase into a painting.

"I wanted it to be for all of us. A place we could all call home. A place we could all be a family. None of us would ever have to be alone again." Klaus voice was so filled with hurt. He sat on the edge of the table and I stood next to him rubbing his back.

"Well you're right, none of us will be." Elijah said as he grab my hand and pulls me away.

"You're staying behind." Finn said with a drink in his hand and he walks towards us.

"We're leaving you, Nik. Right after I kill that doppelgänger wench, then you will be alone. Always and forever." She smirks at her brother and holds my hand.

"If you run, I will hunt all of you down." Klaus said he tried to reach for me but Elijah and Rebekah stepped in front of me.

Umm what the hell is happening?

"Then you'll become everything you hate. Our father, we are taking Annabella with us she doesn't deserve you." Elijah said as he rest his hand on my shoulder.

"I'M THE HYBRID! I CAN'T BE KILLED!" Klaus yelled and I flinched. "I have nothing to fear from any of you, and I refuse to let you take her from me." He snarled.

"You will when we have that coffin. Trust me, Annabella leaving you is her best chance at surviving. You are already failed her once by forcing her into what she has become." Elijah says then we all hear a door open and turn around. A woman with long blonde hair and very old clothing walks in. Everyone gasps in shock including me because I know for a fact she suppose to be dead.

"Mother?" Rebekah mumbled in disbelief holding my hand tighter. Esther walks towards Klaus and he avoids looking at her.

"Look at me!" She shouted. Nik hesitates, but he slowly looks up at her. "Do you know why I'm here?" Klaus has tears in his eyes.

"You're here to kill me." He mumbled out, I wanted to wrap him in my arms but Rebekah held me back.

"Niklaus, you are my son and I am here to forgive you." She turns away from him then looks at the rest of her kids. "I want us to be a family again."

The silence broke when my phone rang and the cupcake song started to play.

"You're my Honeybunch Sugarplum
Pumpy-umpy-umpkin
You're my Sweetie Pie"

"Bloody hell" I mumbled, everyone looks at me and Rebekah laughs to her self. "Um I'm so, so sorry to ruin you're moment." I look at my caller ID 'Care Bear 💛🐻' . "Sorry I have to take this." I walk to the corner of the room. "Hey wha-"

"He's dead." Caroline said as she cried her eyes out on the phone.

"Oh my god, Caroline I'm on my way." I hang up and turn back to the family. "I'm sorry but my friend really needs me." I walk over to Klaus and kiss him. "I'll be back and then you can introduce me to Momma Original and others." I turn towards his mom.

"I would love to have a few words with you when you return if you don't mind." She asked smiling at me. Something felt off.

"Um, sure. Sorry I have to run out so soon." I vamp speed out the house and shortly arrive to Caroline's house. I run to her room and she was crying on her bed. I lay next to her and she lays on me and cries.

No one should ever have to lose their parent like this. Not even Bill and I hated him. I let Caroline cry on me all night. I didn't care about how wet my dress was, I just know that she needed someone to be here for her and that's exactly what I did all night long.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

374K 7.1K 124
⚠️{Completed but, This Book is being Edited!!!}⚠️ We all know the story of Katherine Pierce, but do you wanna know the story of Madalina Petrova? Ma...
26.6K 685 39
Luna Salvatore knew one thing for sure, her life was a complicated mess. She had suffered but she had survived. She been left broken and scared by th...
649K 16.8K 75
"You feel no remorse do you? You don't feel remorse for the people you've hurt, the people you've killed. They're just things to you." "That's not tr...
60.6K 1.2K 13
Isabella Salvatore has never been able to live a normal life. She HAS tried over thirty times. Isa has been able to be reborn when ever she wanted, t...