ᴛɪʟʟ ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ғᴀʟʟs ᴀᴘᴀʀᴛ

By QueenShayOfFandoms

SEQUEL TO STORY: SEA GREEN MEETS GOLD ❝ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ.❞ A tale in which the 'big bad hybrid' goes soft fo... More

⇉ᴄᴀsᴛ⇉
◌-ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀs-◌
⋰⋱ ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ sᴛᴏʀɪᴇs : ⋰⋱
Intro:
Chapter 1: Break All Over Again
Chapter 2: Strangers
Chapter 3: Cookies & Emotional Damage
Chapter 4: Shelovesmeshelovesmeshelovesme
Chapter 5: Evil Spy Ghost
Chapter 6: The Struggles of Kidnapping
Chapter 7: Violent Dimwits
Chapter 8: Stolen Rings

⁘ ᴅɪsᴄʟᴀɪᴍᴇʀ/sᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ ⁘

24.8K 493 20
By QueenShayOfFandoms

hiiii loves! ☀︎☀︎

Sadly, I do not own The Vampire Diaries/The Originals. If I did, The Originals would have had much different ending in the show.

Credit goes to the creators of the Vampire Diaries/The Originals, & Julie Plec.

I do not own Percy Jackson either. Credit, of course, goes to the iconic Rick Riordan.

I only own the plot lines that differ to the show, and the character Rosie.

☽☽☽☽

TILL FOREVER FALLS APART
"you're my forever"

@QueenShayOfFandoms

┣═══════════════════════════╡

⋰⋱⋰⋱
❦❦

"For someone who's been around for a thousand years, he hadn't truly been living until he met her."

⇤⇤☼⇥⇥

☽☽☽☽

Klaus Mikaelson would kneel for one person, and one person only—Persephone Jackson. She was his queen, his love, his world, and he believed she deserved to be treated like royalty. She deserved a castle, a palace unlike no other, and the hybrid was determined to get one for her; to get a place they could call home.

After all, taking over the world would probably take more than a day, so why not settle down and see what life has to offer?

☆☆☆

Update: I deleted all chapters I had originally posted and am now starting from scratch. Thank you for reading!!

◌◌◌                           ◌◌◌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.2K 1.5K 19
The Vampire Diaries Season One to TBD Soulmate AU Kol Mikaelson x OC
807K 22.1K 55
Odette Jade De Marie travelled to Mystic Falls with the intention of gathering information for her best friend, only for it to lead her to meet the O...
2.2M 73.4K 66
⋱ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴇᴀ ɢʀᴇᴇɴ ᴇʏᴇs ɪs ʜɪs ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛ ɪɴ sʜɪɴɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴍᴏʀ. 🌌 ⋰ Percy used a washable marker to draw pink hearts on the hybrid's cheek, n...
71.7K 2.2K 20
BOOK #2 ━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━ Lili Salvatore had become something...empty. Sought and found all in one. The world seemed to begin and end in one pointless...