Profile Guide

By TheAgelessAthenaeum

We welcome you to be a part of our team! ************* ❝Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committ... More

♛ RECRUITMENT
♛ THE SCROLL
♛ READING LISTS

♛ INITIATION

98 17 3
By TheAgelessAthenaeum

"Acting on our interests refines our understanding of what we are good at and what we value. The experiences we have along the way sometimes introduce us to new values that enhance and enlarge our vision. The lessons we learn through habits of action test our understanding and teach us to identify what matters in our life."

Marian Deegan n

The Ageless Athenaeum is a writing community born out of a Discord server. The intention behind the creation of this place was, is and will be to provide actual support and encouragement to the creators.

We aim to create a safe space for readers, writers and artists. Each group can be open about their work, learn more and grow.

To teach you and to learn from you is purpose. Motivation is where our focus lies because sometimes all we need is a push. Encouragement on our part and dedication on yours can get a book written or an art project completed.

SO, LET US DO IT!

~ The Ageless Athenaeum

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ- ....::::**•°✾°•**::::.... -ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ- 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Saved By Madison:)

General Fiction

836K 16.5K 33
Isabella Rose Romano A 13 year old to which love is something very unfamiliar to her. Having grown up in the foster system, it didn't come very often...
506K 11.1K 51
Two girls are exchanged at birth and are given to the wrong mothers and after 13 years the truth comes out Rosabella Rossi is different from her sist...
1.7M 55.9K 75
Alexander, James and Skye were triplets. They were stolen from their family at the age of 4. The family searched for them day and night never giving...
185K 8.7K 31
Hooked onto drugs, no family, no guidance or sanity until she met HIM. Cover Creds: @Triceynexttdoor ❤️ -BLICKY.