The Alpha's Emo ((boyxboy)) (...

By AlphaChick101

First book in The Midnight Series. "Life isn't worth living anymore..." ~~~ My wolf whined in protest at thi... More

Proluge
~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10~
Vote for ~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
The Broken One~~~
~Chapter 13~
Please read....
-Epilogue-

~Chapter 8~

9.6K 401 73
By AlphaChick101

((I have given you a picture of the movie, and the trailer for the same movie. It's called Unfriended. If you haven't watched it yet, I suggest you do so now. It won't make any sense if thou doesn't, lol.

Also, since this movie doesn't come out until April, we can only assume that this is either in the future, or in an alternate universe where werewolves really do exist, and Unfriended has just come out.

I'd like to think that the latter is true.

And it is.

So don't get pissy if Axel realizes that Roxas is a werewolf, and doesn't totally freak.))

((WARNING: SMUT AHEAD. PROCEED WITH EXTREME CAUTION.)) ((Though, I must warn you that they do not go all the way.

And it's in public. Soo... Yeah. Enjoy~!))

***Axel's POV.***

I grinned happily as we made our way to the slightly older movie theatre in this slightly run down town of ours. It was nice, but I didn't expect him to take us to see a movie.

I shrugged internally and he squeezed my hand affectionately, sending shivers up and down my spine as we reached the ticket booth. He tapped on the window and handed the money for both our tickets in through the dip in the counter below the hole in the glass.

I frowned at this and pulled at his shirt slightly with my free hand. "I could've paid for my ticket." Though that really was nice, and it meant he had money.

That's always a good thing.

The man behind the glass handed back two ticket stubs and I grabbed mine, sticking it into my pocket like I normally would when I came here.

Yes, I keep them all. So what?

We then walked in. I giggled softly as I pulled away from his hold.

He only smiled happily. "Can you go find some really good seats, preferably in the way back?" He asked. "I'll get some stuff from the concession stand."

I nodded and skipped away. I pulled out my ticket and looked at it. "Theatre 5..." I frowned and made my way to the very far end of the right hallway and I looked at the movie poster.

"Unfriended...?" I whispered quietly as I tried to remember if I had seen the trailer for it.

I couldn't remember.

I shrugged and made my way in the theatre. Looking up from the bottom of the stairs, I frowned. There was a lot of people up in the front, but nobody was in the back 5 rows.

I shrugged this off and quickly jogged up the steps quietly, noticing that there was a red line of tape on the floor separating the people and the empty rows.

I shrugged this off as well, making my way to the very top and moving to the middle two seats and pulled one of them down to sit.

Roxas was right, these were some pretty good seats. And no one could see them up here with as dark as it was...

Wait a minute....

I thought for a moment, then laughed quietly, shaking my head.

He wouldn't do something like that.

...

Or would he...?

I sighed softly, but, like before, shrugged it off as Roxas moved down the aisle and sat down next to me.

He handed me a drink and some Sour Patch Kids.

I instantly grinned and bounced up and down in my seat.

HE GOT ME SOUR PATCH KIDS!!!!

"Can I marry you?" I asked as I looked over at him.

He only laughed quietly and patted my thigh. "I think it's a bit too early for that, but I'm glad I can win your heart over with just a bag of candy."

I laughed as well and I went back to my 'candy', as he called it.

Sour Patch Kids are like, my lifeline. They don't judge me when I eat too many, making me feel a little sick to my stomach, and they don't mind if I eat them at all.

I would marry them if I wasn't already married to bacon. Oh god...

Bacon.

YUM!

I giggled softly at my unspoken thoughts and I looked up at the screen as the movie started playing, the lights turning off, making it even darker back here.

^*^*^*^

About half-way through the movie, I suppose Roxas got bored.

How do I know this? Well, let me tell you.

I was watching the movie, the suicides had just started, making it more interesting. I wanted to know who posted the video as well, though I kind of think it was the brunette girl in the plaid shirt. It's just a hunch though.

Well anyways, I had slowly begun to realize that Roxas had not moved his hand from my leg from the beginning of the movie, and now it was slowly making its way up the inside of my thigh until it just stopped right before it got to my now growing bulge.

I instantly shivered, looking over at him, but realizing he was still watching the movie.

Was he really going to do this, here, and pay attention to the movie?

Oh no. That's not how it works.

I bit my lower lip tightly and I set down my bag of SPK on the arm rest beside me and I moved out of my seat quietly, moving so that I was now on his lap, straddling him.

He finally looked up at me with a smirk. "What, is there something wrong...?" He asked innocently.

I frowned and leaned my head on his shoulder, sitting on top of his bulge, which was harder than mine. I instinctively shivered. Am I doing this to him? An I making him this fucking hard?

"Please don't do that and pay attention to something else.. It makes me feel as if your doing it just to make me feel better or something, and that you don't really care..." I whispered quietly in my best sad voice. "Pay attention to me.." I whimpered out, moving my hips to grind on him, hoping he wouldn't push me away, especially here, out in the open.

Someone could see us, they could see us if they accidentally turned around.

This was so fucking hot for some reason.

The possibility that we could get caught was somehow exhilarating.

I didn't care. I needed this, he needed this.

He remained quiet, though his facial expressions showed that he was feeling good, that he was only trying to be quiet so we wouldn't get caught.

Then he stopped my movements and shook his head.

I slightly started to panic, but he reached up and pulled me down to his level, and he pressed his lips to mine feverishly. My mind went numb at this as I quickly kissed him back, letting his hands roam my body as we did.

He slowly unbuttoned my pants and I trembled slightly.

This was so exciting. Was he really going to fuck me here? Oh god, I hope so. He felt big underneath his jeans. Like, really big. He then reached behind me and his hand slowly made its way into my skinny jeans, squeezing my ass firmly and digging his nails into it slightly, earning a tiny gasp of pleasure from my lips as I leaned my head back onto his shoulder, now panting.

With his other hand occupied with kneading my ass cheek, he reached up and slowly pressed his first two fingers against my lips, coaxing me to open up.

I obediently opened my mouth and he eagerly pushed his fingers in, lightly pressing them against my tongue as he whispered in my ear. "Suck them good and I'll make you see stars."

I shivered at his words and I began sucking on them, rolling my tongue around them each slowly, quickly getting them soaked.

After they seemed wet enough, he pulled them out and his now wet hand disappeared back into my jeans.

I knew where this was going, and I braced myself for it.

He rubbed one of his soaked fingers against my entrance, teasing me as he continued to fondle with my ass, watching as he did probably.

Then he entered me. I mean, it's been a while since someone other then myself has fingered me, even when I was fucking the guys at school, I would stretch myself as they watched. It was one of my turn ons, to be watched as I played with myself.

But this was so much different. It felt amazing. The way he slowly thrusted his, now two fingers, into me, stretching me out, hitting just the right spot every few seconds.

I quickly covered my mouth with my hands, clenching my eyes shut as his hand that wasn't fucking me, moved to my front and was now pumping my shaft in his soft, warm hand.

Now it was three fingers.

Three fingers continuously fucking me, going faster with every thrust, his hand pumping me in time with this glorious fucking rhythm.

Then he slightly crooked his fingers. It was only slightly, but oh my fucking god! I was almost there. I cried out softly, though it was muffled and I got lucky 'cause someone on the screen just screamed.

But he heard it, and he did it again, and again, his hands going faster and they were a bit sloppy now as I jolted on top of him, wanting to cry out and moan and scream his name like a fucking mantra, call out for the gods and goddesses I didn't believe in and just fucking scream.

I was so close! So close...!

I was there, it was right there, just in my reach, but it just continued on, I couldn't fucking cum. I was so close!

This was fucking torture. I had never had so much fucking trouble trying to release. Never. I jolted and trembled and shook, and I was a whimpering, moaning, muffled mess, but no one could hear, something was happening on the screen.

Roxas seemed to notice this and he softly bit my earlobe, pulling on it and sucking it before whispering just four words into my ear that brought my whole world down.

"Cum for me baby."

Those four words were the end of me.

My whole body instantly went rigid and I cried out sort of loudly, though it was drowned out by everyone's scream because someone on the screen did something scary, and I came, blinding hot pleasure running through me as I saw stars, moaning out his name as I cursed a few times.

Then I slumped on him, totally exhausted, and the last thing I heard before the darkness shrouded my vision, was Roxas telling me that I did good, and I sort of smiled.

I did good..

^*^*^*^

((Okay, I know.

It really sucked.

I'm really horrible at smut, but I promise, it will get really better.

If you do remember, I said that I would attempt smut.

This is my attempt.

So I'm sorry if it wasn't good enough.

Anyways, on another note... I changed the cover! Do you guys like it??? I really do, I think I did a good job. But like the first one, this one is really only temporary. I'm really hoping to get a good one that shows what the story really is about. But I'm not good at that. So it will have to wait until I find a good cover.

Or if you want, you can make one for me. I tried asking this one person to do it for me, but they haven't replied, and it's been about a month now.

So yeah. If you want, you can message me about it.

Anyways, hope you enjoyed~!

VOTE!

COMMENT!!

FOLLOW!!!

LOVE,

AlphaChick~ <3 ))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

913K 43K 39
(BOOK 1) Drew Lyall knew his life would be full of obstacles. It was the fate he shared with all of the Omegas. Even though he knew the unlikelihood...
57.7K 1.9K 32
Pack destroyed. Father dead, mother dead, sister dead. Little Brayden is left alone. If it weren't for the teenage Alpha that finds him and takes him...
310K 11.7K 20
[Book #1 of the Mate series] {boyxboy} "In which a muted boy finds love he was not looking for in a red eyed beauty" {disclaimer : this is my very fi...
164K 6.9K 44
"He can die 'cause we haven't had sex?" I say as the weight of what she's just told me hits me like a ton of bricks. "The longer the Alpha stays in t...