Little do you know/choni stor...

By Choni_is_hot

Cheryl hates the Southside serpents and wants nothing to do with them with a twin brother named Jason and hap... More

Preppys
Tryouts
Better than john
Caught
Hey old friend
Lost feelings
Be mine?
Promise ring
The darkness awaits
It's just a dare cher
Ronnies dangerous
Anna
Home
Rough

Kicked off

824 16 0
By Choni_is_hot

CHERYL'S POV
I woke up to Toni spooning me tt get up I said mmm no Toni said TT WAKE UP I said while hitting Toni with a pillow she got on top of me and we were about to kiss until Jason bust threw my door I threw Toni on the ground OWW Toni yelled omg were you too about to fuck Jason said no I said grabbing a my robe Toni got off the ground and saw Jason she walked over to him and they did their hand shake I smiled then I remembered school Toni get ready for school I said. Ok Toni said as she got she clothes I got from sweet peas and walked to the bathroom I change into my outfit and Toni changed into hers I drove up the block to school and parked we got out and a lot of eyes were on us but I felt only one pair of eyes stinging me on the back of my neck I turned around and saw John walking up to us I saw the Anger in Toni's eyes she looked at me and smiled then John stopped in front of us and said were the hell were you last night I wanted to have some fun he said with a smirk I saw. Toni's face and she walked away I made a face at John and then walked to math class

When I was walking to lunch I saw Anna rubbing all over Toni RUBBING HER ABS THOSE ARE MY ABS TO RUB Toni smiled at her then Anna whispered something in Toni's ear I felt anger flush through my veins I strutted over to them Antoinnette what are you doing I said with a smile but I knew Toni could tell it was a fake smile oh me and Anna are just talking about me joining the football team Toni said oh is that so I said looking at Anna . Yeah I was thinking we could be the most cliché couple in school Anna said rubbing Toni's arm right then the lunch be rung I grabbed Toni's arm and dragged her to the janitors closet and I looked her in her eyes an said this is mine I said rubbing my thumb across her lips and these are mine I said rubbing her arms and these yes are mine and only mine I said rubbing her abs and if I catch anyone touching this I said rubbing her now hard dick .I will cut it off gripping it hard making her breath hitch do you understand I asked her Yes I do Cher just let it go Toni said ok baby I said kissing her cheek .

TONI'S POV I don't even know why she's being like this I am single she is dating John I mean I like her a lot I want us but she is with that meat head smh I was walking down the hall when I was called to the office I walked up into the office and there was the coach and John's friend who stabbed me I walked in there and sat down . So Toni did Ricky stab you the coach asked I looked over at Ricky and said nah he didn't stab me I said no because us topaz don't snitch . Ricky looked furious I DID STAB HER GIVE ME CREDIT I DID IT ME IT WAS ME Ricky screamed RICKY YOU ARE KICKED OFF THE TEAM coach yelled .I walked out of the office I bumped into some one aye you Toni right a Asian dude ask I said yeah I am Reggie we play football together now he smiled oh that's awesome bro we should totally get to know each other yk become friends. yeah bro and I am sorry about you getting stab I saw him pulling it out but I couldn't get to you in time it's ok bro I said tapping his back and walking to culinary arts (cooking class) I walked in and saw Cheryl she smiled but before I could sit next to her the teacher told me to sit next to Anna so I did so today class we are making Pretzel Woven Hot Dogs . 20 min later I saw Cheryl starring at me cutting a hot dog I gulped I don't know what is gonna happen to me after school but not anything good .
/////////////////////////////////////////////////
So you guys might get 2 story's tomorrow not 4 well maybe but I am not sure yet guys but I hope you like them and I will keep writing if you guys want me to . If you guy want me to make certain people a couple than message me .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 7.6K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
627K 31.8K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
471K 14.3K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
142K 5K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...