•When the rose blooms [Dream...

By Zehavit_

Hullo, It is I the Ratfish, I had decided to write another dream SMP crossover. there arn't many but there ar... More

Prolugue
2¦|New Descoveries|¦2
3¦|Oops they did it again|¦3
4¦| Well great we found something worse then the egg|¦4
¦|5|¦
《|6|》
《|7|》
|8|
|8.2|

1¦|Roses bloom|¦1

2K 61 78
By Zehavit_

3d POV

Tommy was taking a walk in one of the dream SMP forests during the night. At first, he hadn't liked the idea of walking through what could be considered a death trap but Y/N told him that it's a great way to relieve himself from stress.

He knew the forest during the night was a place where hostile mobs spawned, but he didn't know was the beauty it held. Wildlife such as sheep, goats, and even deer was peacefully grazing under the coverage of the trees.

don't attack me I know deers aren't in Minecraft but this is an AU of sorts.

The stars were shining brighter than they ever did from Tommy's house, the Moon's reflection shimmered in the lake and the peaceful sound of the crickets filled Tommy's ears. Tommy hadn't been in such a peaceful state in a while.

'Looks like the bitch was right for once.' Tommy hated to admit it but Y/N had always found ways to calm Tommy down, indirectly or directly. Tommy was 98.7% sure that Y/N was working with Puffy, Tommy's therapist.

Tommy felt relaxed but was still on guard, you never know when a Zombie might jump at you. But Tommy highly doubted that would happen, this forest was the one that happened to be on Y/N property. Somehow the lil wait no, the tall gremlin was some kind of rich bitch that had everything non the less was everything in their ownership basically was considered a Haven.

Tommy was just admiring the nice change, yes he liked to be chaotic and liked starting trouble but it hasn't been the same since... that night. He walked through the bushes, slightly straying from the path but he knew where it was so he wasn't worried.

That's when something caught his eye, something was glowing a light blue in the distance.

"What's that?" Tommy walked towards the light out of curiosity. He was met with what looked like a rose but it was strangely glowing a light shade of blue in the moonlight. He couldn't help but take a closer look. He hadn't seen this type of rose before but he certainly had heard of it once before, according to Niki this type of rose only bloomed every few centuries near an end portal.

'I'm guessing the wench apparently also has a stronghold on their property.'  Tommy thought to himself for a moment.

The rose was quite enchanting, Tommy had never seen anything like it before. He gently picked a rose from one of its stems. The rose was a mystical blue with some white and black splotches on its petals and it almost looked translucent. It kind of reminded Tommy of Ghostbur when he was still around.

The rose also radiated a calming feeling, the feeling loosened Tommy's tense shoulders, Tommy was usually on edge and on guard for anything to happen but the tension was immediately taken away.

There weren't many but there were a few bundles, 'Maybe I could make a few flower crowns for Tubbo, Y/N, and myself.' The instant Tommy had gotten the idea he threw it away, first of all, he didn't know how and second it would be unlikely of him to do so and his friends might get worried about him then. 'I'll just show Tubbo the roses later and indirectly suggest the idea.'

Tommy then put the rose he was holding close to his face, intrigued by what it would smell like. The rose's aroma was sweet and vibrant, it made Tommy's nose tingle slightly.

Tommy subconsciously smiled, the rose gave off a feeling of life. A feeling that he hadn't felt since before Dream killed him, sure he was revived and breathing the same air he use to but it still felt to him as if he was dead.

The memory of Dream beating Tommy to death flashed in his mind, immediately ridding him of his former smile. 'Pathetic.' Tommy just longed to start over, start overall he's done wrong and avoid the outcome he had received, longed to start over his dreadfully pathetic life. But life wouldn't be as thrilling as it was now if he hadn't taken that path. Who was he kidding, he wasn't supposed to have a life right now.

Tommy squinted his eyes, closing them, trying to drain his negative thoughts out of his mind. 'I shouldn't think like that.' Tommy thought for a moment about how Tubbo or Y/N would feel if he was gone forever. Tubbo might have replaced him with Ranboo but Tubbo would still miss him in a way. Y/N would have been heartbroken, they were and acted like an older sibling would to Tommy.

Tommy hadn't noticed but he soon realized the rose he was holding's glow was wrapping around him like vines or it had started swirling around his body, "What the fuck." Tommy wasn't fully aware of what was happening nor did he know what to do. The glow or aura acted like some kind of gas but it smelt sweet.

Tommy suddenly felt like his body was slowly draining of energy, his eyes going blurry and his senses had left him. His eyes fell shut and before he knew it he got this nostalgic feeling you'd only feel when going through an end or nether portal. Tommy forcefully opened his eyes, his vision still blurry but he knew what this place was because he knew it all too well.

The void, His eyes once again fell shut and he slowly felt himself lose consciousness.

He just knew this wasn't going to end well.

<-------------------------------->

On what someone would say the other side of the server Ranboo and Tubbo were bullying Y/N , well mostly only Tubbo. "Can you two not? I'm busy." Y/N internally complained of the two youngers' presence. "But Y/N , we were just asking you for explosivessss." Tubbo dragged out the 's' more than he had to.

"Tubbo, You're like a little brother to me but I won't be allowing you to play with DreamXDdammits explosives." Tubbo pouted at Y/N's answer, "Ranboooo, help me convince Y/N to give us explosives to play with-" Ranboo answered before Tubbo got to finish, "No Tubbo I won't be helping you-" "Or I'll skin you." Tubbo continued his sentence. Ranboo immediately looked over to Y/N , "Please give us explosives."

Y/N hated the situation, they were able to keep the TNT out of Tubbo's reach but Ranboo [who I believed was 8'8 in the lore] was only at least 2 feet taller than them. If Ranboo wanted to he could reach for the chest on the shelf and grab the TNT but luckily neither of them didn't know where the TNT was hidden.

"Don't threaten your husband Tubbo." Y/N completely ignored Ranboo's attempt to get the explosives. "But it's fun." Y/N then gave Ranboo a look that explained to him just how sorry they felt for him. "If you give us the explosives we'll promise to only bomb the forest." Tubbo tried making a deal with Y/N .

"There isn't a way in hell I'd allow that." Y/N had loved that forest the moment they stepped into it, one of the reasons why they build their cottage in the middle of it.

"I bet you'd give them to Tommy." Tubbo pouted. "I won't even give them to Tommy, you know I don't have favourites," Y/N remarked, they cared for Tommy yes but they cared for Tubbo just as equally. "Liar." Tubbo huffed and turned around trying to look disappointed.

But in reality, Tubbo knew Y/N didn't have a favourite, they did care for surten people more than others but their surtenly wasn't a favourite. Tubbo only did that to try guilt-tripping Y/N into giving him the explosives.

Y/N tough didn't believe his act one bit, they had known Tubbo since he was just a small child when Philza found him on the side of the road. Y/N found it hilarious and teased Tubbo from time to time because of it.

Ranboo was a similar story, well they didn't know Ranboo since he was a child but for some reason, Ranboo had trusted them enough to read through his memory book. An odd act from him but Y/N knew non the less knew that most of what's in that book is important to Ranboo so they refused the offer to just keep Ranboo's trust.

"Tubbo stop pouting and pulling your face like that, you might damage your cute little face even more." Y/N crouched down to Tubbo's level and pinched his cheek. "I'm not cute! I'm hot." Tubbo pulled out some shades from his inventory and put them on his face, creating an illusion that he was very cool at that moment, sparkles were practically radiating from him.

Ranboo and Y/N gave out a chuckle at the boy's actions. "But seriously though, I have work to finish. Once I'm done I'd maybe allow you to play with some explosives." Y/N told the younger children. "Really?!" Tubbo looked more than excited and so did Ranboo, to Y/N it looked like he secretly wanted to also play with the TNT.

"I might allow it, however, you won't mention this to Phil, got that?" Y/N questions the younger boys, they really wanted to keep their good name. "Yes yes, we will." Tubbo nodded viscously, if Tubbo was some kind of predator, his prey would have been not in shreds but atoms, yes atoms that's how fast and dangerously Tubbo's nodding his head.

Ranboo also nodded but not as energetically as Tubbo but you could still see the excitement in his eyes. "Good, now go play with some bees or something, I don't think I'll get any work done with you two bugging me." Y/N waved their hand signalling them to go do something elsewhere. "Of course Captain!" Tubbo grabbed Ranboo by his arm and dragged him out of the semi-small, semi-big cottage in the woods.

Y/N sighed, "They grow up so fast." Y/N wiped a fake tear from their eyes and started doing their work, which was mostly looking through letters and documentaries but there were other things to do as well such as brewing potions, sharpening their axe and sword, getting better enchantments on their armour, restocking their ender pearls 'Good thing Ranboo left, don't want to traumatize him.' And a lot of other things as well.

Y/N was also contemplating if they should go visit purpled but by the looks of things they'd have to leave that out for today and rather go tomorrow. Having the mind of a 20-year-old but in reality, being ageless is tuff you know?

<------------------------>

For Dream, it was torture for him, why you may ask? Techno was annoying him almost as much as Tommy did but he was better in a way. "Like your new house you homeless Teletubby." Techno was starting to get on Dream's nerves.

"Techno... can you just please log out?" Dream tried his best to not lose what's left of his sanity, that is if there was anything left of it. "And leave you here to rot on your own? Bruuuh I can't do that." At this point, it was as if Techno wanted to kill him with words. "And you know that isn't possible since our service was cut off."

Service was something that could be found everywhere on every server, that's what allowed them to be able to log in and out of surten servers. Dream who had somehow found a way to cut off this service in surten areas. When the prison was still being built he suggested the idea so it wasn't possible for anyone to "break out".

You could say Dream's own intellect was used against him. You may be thinking, isn't he the admin? He could just go into creative and escape.

It wasn't as simple as that since you also needed service to go into creative mode, the idea was to prevent people from hacking their way out. Even though Admins were considered demi-gods in sorts since they could go in creative, this prison was specially designed to block off all considered 'god-like' activity.

Let's just say Dream had a god complex considering himself as one, he wasn't fully wrong he was a Demi-god after all but even an admins power could be taken away from them. How? By an actual god. Since Dream was able to cut off service and stop people from doing what they were doing, he saw himself as a full-on god since only gods use to have that kind of control and power.

But really, he was nothing compared to an actual one, he discovered that when DreamXD, an actual god, came for a visit. Strangely they looked very much like Dream, when Dream first saw him he was utterly confused. At this point, he had convinced himself that gods didn't have an actual body so they had to take the form of a player. Oh, but how wrong he was.

Techno had a similar god complex, he was widely known as the Blood God. Other people and Techno himself had full reason to believe he was a god since he was unkillable. But this was just pure skill and strength he showed. The actual blood god just gave up and that point and gave Techno the title.

Both Boys had similar beliefs and Techno did owe Dream a favour but having each other as a cellmate was pure torture, well on Dream's side anyway.

At least the boys still had their chat, the only thing that didn't need this service.

Well, at least Dream's sanity wouldn't be in this state for long.

<------------------------>

Phil was just relaxing on a chair way back at the anarchists' comune, fully unaware of Techno being in prison. But Phil was still uneasy, Techno should've been back by now. Phil did know Techno could handle himself but none the less was he still worried.

Deciding he should maybe get his mind off of the topic he decided to go to Y/N's house. It might take him longer than it usually would since his one wing was damaged but Y/N conveniently placed their house in the nearby forest so he won't have to go by horse.

Phil grabbed his bucket hat and went to the door, taking a deep breath and opening it. Phil was immediately swarmed by thousands of crows. Unlucky for Phil he was a part bird so he could understand every word they cawed.

XxVairy: DADZA TUBBO'S THREATENING RANBOO

Baby_Sky: Dada you finally returned

Eggy_voi: The old man showed up-

"Shut!" Phil grabbed the one Crow shutting him up immediately. Phil who looked 32 but he wasn't that old in his opinion, he was only 3800 years old.

Some crows were just saying E the whole time were others complained about their parents. Philza didn't listen however he just walked towards the forest. The crows followed him, some flew ahead and perched in some of the trees and others kept following him.

Phil continued walking and listened to what a few crows wanted to say but some were just calling him old. "Okay that's enough", Philza Minecraft then stopped in the middle of the path with all the crows following behind him. He took a deep breath and opened his mouth, "Scatter!" The crows immediately all flew away most likely going to return soon.

<----------->

Word count: 2606

Written by: Ratfish

Edited by: Ratfish

Published on: 2 August 2021

"What am I without you?"
"Yourself"
-Tommyinnit & Tubbo_Live

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 36 42
just some small fluff and friendship stories. there will probably be mostly Techno. I'm gonna write both in-game, in fictional worlds and irl stories...
7.6K 311 9
2021-08-05 - 2021-09-16 IN WHICH: (Y/N) is a heir from a kingdom in the overworld, and the king messed up to the nether, but the nether isn't very ni...
794 33 8
IN WHICH: Angels and demons don't mix, and when they do, demons tend to chase after them, trying to kill every last one of the hybrids. So before th...
15.7K 705 55
Tommy had just recently moved homes. The one he left was one full of memories. Not good ones, but not necessarily bad ones, either. He didn't have mu...