Hirai Momo's Fan Club

By mspunkette

"The Hirai Momo's Fan Club is now in session." The male idols who fanboy over the cute dancing machine of Twi... More

Meeting #1 & 2
Interviews #1
Chat #1 & 2
Emergency Meeting #1
Meeting #3
Interview #2
Chat #3
Meeting #4
Chat # 4
Emergency Meeting #2
Chat #5 & Surprise #1
Meeting #5
Chat #6
Surprise #2
Emergency Meeting #3
Stalker #1
Problem #1
Interview #3
Stalker #2
Momo's Diary #1
Meeting #6
Chat #7
Reveal
Emergency Meeting #4
Momo's Diary #2
Meeting #7
New Club Meeting #1
 Rescue
Chat #8/ Meeting #8
Momo's Diary #3/ Emergency Meeting #5
Chat #9
Surprise #3
Rescue...Once Again
Twice's Momo FanClub Vs. Hirai Momo FanClub #1
Chat #10
Meeting #9

Emergency Meeting #6

110 10 2
By mspunkette

"All right gentlemen," Sana spoke to the fanclub, who all had their phones out. She decide it was time for a game night with the boys. "Today is a new theme event featuring us of course. It's our In Love concept that everyone loves."

"Pigtails Momo-noona!" Jaemin cheered.

"Correct! Now we are going to see who can get Momo limited edition card to the highest form in the first two hours. B card is 5 point, A is 10, S is 15 and R is 25. If you get any of the other members, 1 point and if you level them up to the next level, 1 point as well. Doubles do not count. Now some will passed with flying colors. Some is going to struggle. Some will never get a card ever." Sana and the club looked over at Baekhyun.

"Hey!!!! I'm trying my best okay," Baekhyun yelled at them.  He is so determined to get Momo card today."My goddess Momo will blessed me today. I have saved all my diamonds, I have over 1000."

"Now here is the rules: no buying diamonds. You can only used what you have saved." Yuta and Jaehyun grumbled, as they were going to buy some to help them.

"Oh oh," Ten whispered, looking at his low 24 diamonds. He hid his phone quickly to buy some before anyone notice so he can stand a chance. "Okay 700 should work."

"You can only use the First Love packages."

"Thank god I save money to buy one," Vernon said.

"Man, these prices are outrageous," Yoongi said, looking at some of prices. "Can I get the Alcohol-Free package?"

"No! You can buy whatever you want in two hours. That goes for the profile pictures."

"Oops...I got it when it came out early this morning," admitted Dino. "In my defense I didn't know we were doing this until the president send the text."

"It's all right Dino, you get a pass for that since it was before this was announce."

"Piece of cake," Jungkook said. "We are all rich idols and can afford these easily." Jungkook look at his account to see he only have $6 in his name. "Well I can hold off buying Jimin his birthday gift for another two months."

"Bonuses if you can finish any of the events as well. Each event is one extra point."

"How are we going to keep up with all of the points?" DK said, as his head was spinning with the rules.

"Oh that is simple." She snapped her fingers and all their phones were connected to a big screen like a Zoom meeting. "Jeongin will monitor everything and keep track of the score. Innie, come here with the prize." Jeongin walked to Sana with the prize, covered in a red sheet. "The winner will get this." Sana revealed a frame picture of Momo R LE card of First Time with her signature on it. "Now that we got everything out of the way and the prize for the winner." Jeongin went back to his laptop to watch, as all the members were in position with their phones in their faces. "Two hours start...now!"
.....
-One Eternal Later-

"Come on you stupid game," Jungkook yelled, showing another Mina card to him. "I need another Momo A card to upgrade her!"

"Awww another Sana card," whined Hoshi, as he looked over to her. "I'm not complaining you know, I just want Momo." Sana just shrugged and continued to watch the screen of everyone struggling.

"Woo Momo A card," cheered Minghao.

"Me too," Jaemin said, giving him a high five.

"Why is this event hard," complained Yoongi, resting his head on the table. "I still haven't got one Momo card, not ever a B one!"

"Please this is my last chance to get a Momo card," Ten begged the game, as a B Momo card appeared on the screen. "Thank the goddess Momo. I finally got her." Ten felt like crying that he got his pigtails wifey.

"I can't get another Momo S," Yuta said, buying another package and getting the following: Jihyo R, Mina A and Chaeyoung A. "We should get five points for having the members R card instead of one!"

"I agreed," Jaehyun said, looking at his deck. Naeyeon, Jeongyeon, Sana, Dahyun, and Tzuyu are all Rs, as the rest were S except his Momo A card.

"I wonder how our fearless leader is doing," Jungkook asked, looking up to Baekhyun's screen. He still doesn't have any cards, in fact he has them, but waiting to open them near the end.

"I'm scared to open them," Baekhyun said, as he fear his losing streak of no Momo LE card will continue. He is the only one in the club that doesn't have a LE card of Momo. Hell even Hyungwon has one and he isn't here today, because he is at the Twice's Momo FanClub today, spying.

"Fifteen minutes left!" Sana told them, "Better start finishing events or upgrading your Momo card." Everyone was going fast, as Baekhyun decided to face his fate and click on his cards to find out if he got a Momo card. Mina, Sana, Tzuyu, Jihyo...but finally

"Oh my god...it happen," Chanyeol said, looking at Baekhyun's screen. Everyone stopped to look and saw the impossible happen. Baekhyun dropped his phone on the table in disbelief. He got his first ever Momo LE card.

"I actually got it," he whispered, standing up in disbelief. "I finally got my Queen card." He took his phone and smiled. "This is the best thing that happen to me." He clicked on the button. Momo S card appeared on the screen. "I got two!" He clicked again and behold the rare Momo R card. Baekhyun was ready to have a stroke when he saw the shine of the card.

"What!!!" Half the members yelled. They been trying so hard to get that card or upgrade it and Baekhyun got it without trying so hard.

"Oh wow, Baekhyun-hyung got a R card," said Jeongin, writing down the points. "I believe he is the only one that had the R card."

"30 seconds left!" Everyone snapped out of it to finish whatever they have. "Time, phones down on the table!" Everyone set their phones on the table, as they did want they can do to win that frame. Jeongin was finishing tallying the scores, as Sana helped him.

"I only need a few more second and I would have that R card," Wonwoo said, as he was so close to finish his upgrade.

"I only could had a B card," cried Ten.

"I'm happy to have a A card," said Jaemin.

"I managed to get her card upgraded to a S," Vernon said, "but it isn't enough..."

"All right, the winner is with 72 points, believe it or not the President, Baekhyun," Sana said, as everyone groaned except Baekhyun. He smiled and turn to his beautiful poster of Momo.

"My goddess has blessed me today with her beauty to win this competition," he cried, as Sana gave him the frame picture. "I like to thank..."

"We are never going to stop hearing about this for weeks," Yoongi said, covering his ears. Baekhyun just kept going on, as Sana gave everyone their participation prize: a little photo card of Momo Alcohol-Free concept from the album, no signature.

"Well this is better than nothing," Hoshi said.

"That prize would have look good on my nightstand," mumbled Jaehyun.

"Yes," the younger one said, looking at the cards.

"My photo cards collection is almost complete now," Jaemin said, as Dino and Vernon agreed.

"So when is Baekhyun-hyung going to stop?" DK asked Chanyeol, as he was still going with his speech.

"We will be here for a while, like about the length of the Titanic movie."
.....

Thank you for joining me on this special part of the book.

Comment on if you want this book to be revive once again.
See ya next time
Bye sweetie sweetie
Jungkook: make him stop!
Yoongi: does he run out of batteries or something.
Hoshi: -fell asleep on Baekhyun's never ending speech-
Jaemin: I might be late getting back to the dorm. Taeyong will be mad
Dino and Vernon: Same with Jeonghan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 7.7K 42
A world where war prevails and peace is just a mere imagination. This is what the Gods want, and they shall get it, at least that's what people think...
569K 25.2K 73
I just made the wrong decision thats the first thing came into my mind when I enter this club but now I realize that its a good decision that I meet...
175K 5.5K 31
I'm here to Protect you. This is business only but maybe... This could happen. I love you, but it's painful. It's a burden. I'll find a way to let g...
202K 5.1K 43
Son Chaeyoung, Yoo Jeongyeon, Hirai Momo and Chou Tzuyu as guys and Im Nayeon, Minatozaki Sana, Myoui Mina, Kim Dahyun and Park Jihyo as girls. Mina...