Their neighbour

By hedgehogpotatomasta

Y/n has lived in a ghetto-ish apartment. Your mum is a total bitch who doesn't agree with your love for the i... More

Urushihara? What kind of name is that?!?!
New Classmate
Thunderstorm
Satan nosebleed
Stairs
the promise
After work
We Gotta Tell Her
Telling Her
cuddling
Dream
The note to the N.E.E.T.
Love
A/n
Cunt Brain
stufff
train station
Sea-ex?
Update

A Month Passed

959 39 9
By hedgehogpotatomasta

                        ~Your pov~

Its been a month since that dream. Since then my mum was arrested for who-knows-what and didn't seem to be returning anytime soon. So I now just live alone. I had to get a job to pay for the rent. I found some money hidden in my mum's room. It was A LOT! But, I still should get a job and use that as back up money. Maou has convinved his boss to allow me to work there for a bit. Whenever Ashiya saw me he had an evil grin on his face..

To be honest, It kind of scared me... A LOT. Like I know Ashiya is a creepy and all but still.. This is different than the housewife side I'm used to of the demon. What is he planning.... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.6K 958 19
it's the DWMA's anniversary, and the party is being trashed. Kid is getting stressed out and leaves to get a breath of fresh air. Maka goes to check...
1.1M 19.5K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.4M 53.9K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...