๐Š๐๐ˆ๐…๐„ ๐๐‹๐€๐˜ โžช ๐™๐™ค๐™ ๏ฟฝ...

By inuisdeadsister

"๐™‚๐™„๐™๐™‡๐™๐™๐™„๐™€๐™‰๐˜ฟ ๐™Ž๐˜ผ๐™„๐˜ฟ ๐™„'๐™ˆ ๐˜พ๐™๐˜ผ๐™•๐™” '๐˜พ๐˜ผ๐™๐™Ž๐™€ ๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™Š๐™‰'๐™ ๐˜พ๐˜ผ๐™๐™€ '๐˜ฝ๐™Š๐™๐™ ๐™ˆ๐™” ๐™‡๐™„๐™๐™€." ... More

โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—ข๐——๐—จ๐—–๐—ง๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ || ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฑ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ || ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฒ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ || ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ || ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฒ๐˜…๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ || ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜€
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ || ๐˜„๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ || ๐˜๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜€?
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด || ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿต || ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜€
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ || ๐—บ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ๐—น
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ || ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ?
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ || ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜†๐—ฎ๐—ฟ ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ผ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ || ๐—ธ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ฎ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ || ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ || ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ป
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ || ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜…๐˜๐—ต ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป
โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜…๐˜๐—ต ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด || ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—บ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—บ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต || ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐˜ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜€
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ || ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ด๐—ผ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ || ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ || ๐—ฒ๐˜…๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ || ๐—ต๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฒ๐˜…๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ || ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ป
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ || ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—ฎ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ธ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ.๐Ÿฏ || "๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜€"
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ.๐Ÿฒ || ๐—ธ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ-๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฎ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ || "๐—บ๐—ถ๐˜๐˜€๐˜‚๐˜†๐—ฎ, ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ!"
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿณ || ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿด || ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต || ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐˜† ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ!
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌ || "๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚'๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ."
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿญ || ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ... ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ || ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฏ || ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜€
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฐ || ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ท๐—ถ๐—ธ๐˜‚
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฑ || ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ฟ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜€
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ || ๐˜๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ฝ ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ท๐˜‚ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐˜€... ๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐Ÿ—ฃโ€ผ๏ธ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ || ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜€, ๐—บ๐˜†๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด, ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜‚๐—ถ'๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ

๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ || ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐˜€

12.2K 645 1.5K
By inuisdeadsister

THREE DAYS LATER:

The past three days have been awkward for you, especially with Mikey and Draken's drama happening. You hadn't seen Draken since you went to visit Karasuma, and you'd be lying if you said you weren't a bit worried.

As soon as you and Nahoya had finished buying the face masks for Emiko, he had given you a lift to the hospital where you rushed to Takemichi's room. Emma was standing there while he slept, and when she saw you she began crying.

FLASHBACK

"Thanks, Nahoya-chan!" You yell to the boy who sits on his bike.

"No worries!" He yells back at you, a hand cupped beside his mouth. You wave at him before you disappear into the building at a brisk pace.

You turn corner after corner after travelling up the elevator until you find the room Emma had messaged you. You walk in through the door, your eyes instantly finding your friend who stands with her back to the window.

She hears footsteps approaching her, causing her to look up, and as soon as she did, tears well up in her eyes.

"( N/n )..." She whispers as you walk towards her, your arms stretched out. Her bottom lip quivers before she jumps into your arms, tears wavering, threading to spill out.

"What happened?" You ask as you back away from the girl, your hands on her shoulders. Your gaze travels from her eyes to the boy who lay in the bed beside you, unconscious.

"Draken-kun and Mikey are fighting." She whispers. Although she had told you over the phone, it didn't feel as real as it did now as you held her in your arms while she cried.

"Do you know why?" You ask her, raising a hand to pat her head, your other hand pressed against her back.

"Something about whether Pah-chin should've gotten arrested or not. Toman's split into two, each half choosing whose side they're on." She informs you, backing away from you to wipe her eyes.

"Wait, why'd he get arrested in the first place?" You ask, walking back to where she had previously stood. You sit on the end of the bed, next to Takemichi's feet.

"I don't know." She confesses, leaning against the window sill again, her arms crossed over her chest. A frown settles on your face as you watch her turn her gaze to her feet.

You feel the bed you sat on move, Takemichi's feet shifting around. You turn your head to your side to see Takemichi's eyes open as he sits up, stretching his arms out to his sides.

Your eyes widen and a vein pops at the sight of his hand gripping onto your friend's breast as he groans.

"Wait... Squish?" He mumbles before turning to where he felt the squishy texture in his hand, only for his jaw to drop when he sees his hand on Emma's chest.

"Pervert." She frowns as you slide your body around and kick your foot up. Your foot hits Takemichi's wrist, causing him to let go of your friend with a yelp.

"E-Emma-chan?! ( Y/n )-san?! It was a total accident I swear!" The blonde boy yells, leaning away from the both of you, his arms raised away from the two of you.

"Don't care. If I catch you doing that again, I'll cut your hands off. You got that?" You send him a wide smile, your eyes closed as you sit on his bed, one leg crossed over the other.

"R-right!" He stutters under your threatening smile. Your smile drops as you turn away from him to look out the window.

"Huh? The hospital?" You hear him mumble to himself as he looks around. You give him a side glance to witness him perking up, his eyes widening with realisation.

"Ah! Where are Mikey-kun and the others?" Takemichi asks your friend, causing her to tear up again before she tells him what she had told you.

With tears rolling down her face and sobs pouring out of her mouth, she kneels down, placing her head down on Takemichi's lap as she cries.

Your eyes widen as he raises a hand to the back of her head, softly patting her head. You suck on your bottom lip to silence your laughter as your dirty mind takes over.

"Is Draken-kun okay? I just don't understand what's going on anymore." Emma cries, her shoulder shaking as Takemichi tries to calm her down.

"Takemichi-kun! Are you okay?" You hear a female voice ask from behind a curtain, which pulls away to reveal Hina.

"Oh shit. This is too good." You snort into your hand and look off to the side.

"Huh? What the-? That's disgusting!" Hina yells, clutching the curtain as she reads the situation the same way you would've if you were in her shoes.

"Huh?" Takemichi asks himself before looking at you, only for you to make brief eye contact before turning away. He then looks down at Emma before everything clicks.

"Wait! No! I-it's not what it looks like!" Takemichi yells, making you tilt your head back as you laugh at his embarrassed face.

FLASHBACK OVER

So here you are on August the first, walking down the house filled streets with a plastic bag slung over your shoulder. The sun shines on you as you examine the houses on either side of you, looking for the correct address.

As far as you know, Draken and Mikey haven't spoken to each other outside of gang meetings, which you haven't attended. You had also noticed the difference in how Mikey carried himself around the house, a somewhat gloomy aura surrounding him most of the time.

You let out a loud sigh, your head tilted back to look up at the bright sky, a few birds flying around. Your feet hit against the pavement, making small taps here and there.

"Huh? ( Y/n )? Is that you?" You hear a voice ask, causing you to lower your head, your eyebrow raised. Your eyes widen when you see Draken standing in front of you, a watermelon slung over his shoulder.

"Ken-chan! Long time no see!" You greet the boy with a bright smile, making him huff out a laugh.

"Mmm. What are you doing out here?" He asks, shifting his weight from one foot to another.

"Oh! I came to check up on Takemitchy-chan. What about you?" You ask, tilting your head to the side.

"Yeah, I'm visiting Takemitchy too." He answers, earning a slow nod and smile from you.

"Let's go together!" You suggest. Draken nods in reply before you both turn to the house you both stood in front of.

"This is it?" Draken asks, looking up at the two-story house. You hum and nod as you make your way to the door, he trails behind you. You give the stone wall to your left that separates Takemichi's house to his neighbour's and the balcony above you a glance.

When you make it to the front door, you look at your friend, a smirk on your lips when an idea comes into mind.

"What are you thinking of ( Y/n )?" Draken asks you, raising a curious eyebrow.

"What do you say, we race up to Takemitchy-chan's room?" You offer, making him raise an eyebrow.

"How are we going to do that?" He asks, making your smile widen.

"You'll go from the inside of the house and I'll do it my own way." You say, placing a hand on your hip.

"The prize?" He asks, making you tap your chin as you look up.

"First one there gets to call the other any nickname they want for the next five days and the other can't do anything about it." You bargain, your gaze flicking to the boy who shrugs with a nod.

Draken turns to the door and turns the handle, making you slowly back away from it and turn towards the stone wall.

"Three..." He starts, opening the door.

"...Two..." You say, bending your knees, getting ready to run while he does the same.

"ONE!" You both yell before Draken bolts into the house, shutting the door behind him.

When he does so, you sprint at the stone wall before bending your knees, jumping up. You land on the wall, flailing your arms around to keep you from toppling right into the neighbours front yard. You pivot on your heel so you face the balcony that you jump towards.

You fly over the railing and softly land on your two feet with a grin in a crouching position. You chuckle as you stand up, brushing the invisible dirt off your shirt as you turn to the room in front of you.

Five boys sit around the bedroom, which you assumed was Takemichi's, gaping at you with wide eyes.

"Yo, Takemitchy-chan!" You cheer, beaming at him as you wave. His eyes widen as his friends give him confused glances.

"( Y/n )-san?!" He asks as you slide open the door, still smiling.

"Hey~ Thought I'd check up on you. I brought drinks." You tell him, sliding off your shoes as you look up at him, asking for permission to enter his room. He nods, making you chuckle.

"Also get ready fo-"
"Yo."
A groan interrupts you, making your smile shrink into a smirk as you look at the boy that leans up against the door frame.

"Oh! How nice of you to join us, you little bitch." You chuckle, leaning forward with your hands clasped together.

Takemichi's friends gasp as they look at you with wide eyes before turning to look at Draken who had a tick mark on his neck.

"Draken-kun!" They all yell in sync, standing up with expressions of shock.

"Yo, came to check up on you Takemitchy. Far out it's hot in here." He groans, making you nod before you turn around to open the sliding door you had entered. You smirk when you realise he had brushed off your comment.

"Oh, I brought watermelon so quit standing around." He tells them, holding the fruit in front of him. You skip towards the boys that sit around on the floor and bed. You sit down next to a blonde boy that sat on the ground.

"You're one of Takemichi-chan's friends aye? What's your name?" You ask him with a small smile. He blinks at you with wide eyes, taken aback by your actions.

"Yamamoto Takuya. Nice to meet you." He introduces himself with a small smile and nod.

"( L/n ) ( Y/n )! Nice to meet you, and the rest of you too!" You say, smiling at the boys who stare at you, their lips parting and faint blushes forming on their cheeks.

"Oi, ( Y/n )." Draken calls you as you turn to the plastic bag beside you, pulling out several cans of (insert cold drink).

"Yes, my little bitch?" You ask as you place the cans in front of you, your eyes closed as you softly smile. The other boys stiffen up at what you had called Draken as you pass them a can each.

"I hope there's enough. Miguel-chan took some." You say as they take the cans with a "thanks".

"How the fuck did you get up here so fast?" Draken asks you, trying to brush off your comment once more, making you chuckle. Takemichi gives you a look, telling you he was asking the same thing.

"Well, there's a fence and a balcony so..." You say, trailing off as you move your fingers in a bouncing motion, telling them you had jumped from one thing to another.

"Anyways, what are all of your names?" You ask the boys, ignoring their wide eyes and confused stares.

"Oh uh, Sendo Atsushi. Nice to meet you ( L/n )-san" A boy with plum coloured hair styled into a pompadour that was complete with several hair clips.

"Suzuki Makoto." A black-haired boy nods at you.

"Y-Yamagishi Kazushi! Nice to meet you." A boy who wore glasses and mid-length hair was tied up at the top.

"It's nice to meet you all. I'm ( L/n ) ( Y/n )." You smile before snapping open your can and leaning back on a hand.

You raise the can to your lips and tilt your head back as you gulp down the liquid, not missing the stares that were burning into you.

"I've been wondering... So if you don't mind me asking ( Y/n )-san..." You hear Takemichi begin as you lower the can, your head turning to the boy with a raised eyebrow.

"How did you get that scar?" Takemichi asks, nodding at you.

"Oh, this one?" You ask, your fingertips brushing against the scar that runs over your lips. Takemichi nods.

"Well, you don't have any other ones do you?" Draken sarcastically answers you. However, part of him was actually curious as to whether you had more.

"Huh? Yeah, I've got quite a few but most of them are on my shoulders, stomach and back." You tell him before taking another sip of your drink.

"What from?" Atsushi asks you, the other boys growing curious as you grin.

"Fights, bullets, knives. You know?" You shrug as their jaws drop. NO! I DON'T KNOW! Some of them mentally scream as you turn your gaze to Takemichi.

"But to answer your question, I got into a fistfight with this dude around about... two years ago? And when I tell you this dude was massive, like taller than you Ken-chan." You begin, many eyes widening at your words as you nod at Draken.

"But that bastard played dirty and had a knife hidden in his back pocket." You continue. Yamagishi and Makoto quickly shake their heads as they lean in towards each other, their eyes wide.

"When I was taking one of his punches he took the knife and went shing! straight through the skin." You say, dragging your thumb over where your scar was, indicating what had happened as the boys cringe.

"Bleh!" Akkun shudders, taking a sip from his drink. Takuya nods his head, agreeing with the boy as you laugh.

"What happened to him?" Draken asks, catching the others attention.

"Why don't you get a shovel and ask him?" You chuckle with a wink, making Draken's eyes widen. Jaws drop all around the room as you take another sip from your drink.

"You killed him?" Takemichi asks, jaw on the floor and sweat forming on his forehead as you turn to him. He couldn't believe he has a murderer in his bedroom.

"Huh? Nah, a friend of mine got to him before I could." You sigh with a frown.

"I wanted to though. Mostly cause he got one of my other friends." You grumble, making Draken scoot away from you.

"Is your friend okay?" Takuya asks, you turn to him and nod with a smile.

"They may have a bigger scar than me but they're safe and sound. You might even meet them one day if you're unlucky." You laugh at the last part.

"So... Draken-kun... How's the situation with Pah-chin going?" Takemichi asks the blonde boy as you turn to talk to Yamagishi.

"Hey! Can I do your hair?" You ask the boy who shakily nods, overwhelmed by your enthusiasm and the glares he was receiving from a couple of the other boys as you crawl to him.

"Pah won't get out for at least a year." Draken tells him. You pause what you were doing, holding Yamagishi's hair in one hand and his hair tie in the other as you turn to Draken.

"What about Osanai?" Takemichi asks.

"He's alive. If he had died, Pah would be locked up till he was an adult." Draken says before tilting his head back a gulping down the rest of his drink.

"What'd Haruki-chan do anyway?" You ask, combing your fingers through Yamagishi's hair.

"Stabbed Osanai, the leader of Moebius." Draken informs you, making your eyes widen.

"What? Are you serious?" You whine, throwing your head back.

"I go out for one day and all this shit goes down. Doesn't even kill him either? God, what was he doing?" You groan, returning your attention to the boy who sat in between your legs, on the floor while you sat on the bed.

"So... You want me to bail him out or something?" You ask, now massaging Yamagishi's scalp, making the boy sigh.

"Huh? Nah, don't worry about it." Draken says, moving his can around in a circular motion. You hum in reply before tying the boy's hair and patting his head.

"You've got such nice hair." You compliment the blushing boy as you continue to pat his head.

"Thanks." He mumbles with a dreamy smile. Makoto gives his friend a side glance, snorting out a laugh. Yamagishi glares at him from the corner of his eye.

"Ah~! You're so cute!" You suddenly squeal, wrapping your arms around his neck with a smile. Yamagishi feels his face explode a light pink when he feels your cheek rubbing against his head, your chest not too far away from his head either.

"So... How's Mikey-kun?" Takemichi nervously chuckles with an equally nervous smile. Takemitchy you fuckin moron! You think as you freeze, your eyes snapping open and widening.

"That bastard. He's so full of shit." Draken grits his teeth, slamming his fist onto the table. Right on Takemichi's puzzle.

"AAARRGGGHHH‼️" Takemichi screams, throwing his head back and slapping his hands onto the side of his head. Tears form in his eyes as Draken tilts his head to the side.

"Ah, sorry." Draken mumbles, raising his fist with an awkward smile as he looks at the broken puzzle.

"THREE DAYS OF WORK DOWN THE DRAIN!" He screams as a sweatdrop forms on your forehead, as well as everyone else's.

"And I already apologised." Draken turns to Takemichi with a glare and a vein pounding against his skin.

"Yeah. It's cool. I only spent three days on it without any sleep." Takemichi mutters, flinching under his glare and averting his gaze around the room.

"Anyways, I'm gonna sever all connections with Mikey." Draken announces as he stands up, his hands in his pockets. You sit up straight upon hearing those words, your eyes widening even more.

"Huh?" Both you and Takemichi gasp in sync as you stare at the blonde.

"Toman is no more." Draken declares as he makes his way towards the door, glaring at the floor.

"Wh...What do you mean? You're kidding right?" Takemichi asks, an uncertain smile plastered on his face as he blinks at the boy.

"Gotta go." Draken mumbles, ignoring his questioning as he ducks under the door frame.

"Wait!" Takemichi says before following Draken down the stairs.

"Don't tell me Toman is actually splitting into two." Yamagishi says, all of the boys standing up. You do the same and walk towards the sliding door, putting your shoes on.

"Wait, Ken-chan!" You call to the boy who walks out of the house, leaning over the railing.

Suddenly, a particular someone catches your eyes which widen.

Down below you stood Mikey and Draken. Both blondes have their hands in their pockets as they stare at each other.

"Huh? The hell're you doing here?" Mikey asks the taller boy.

"Ah? More like, the hell're you doing here?" Draken replies.

"Oh shit! Oh shit!" Makoto curses against his fingers as he nibbles on his nails.

"Mikey-kun's here!" Yamagishi turns to his friends from over his shoulder, pointing at the said boy. The other two boys walk towards the sliding door, their eyes widening as they stare at the two gang members.

"Mikey-kun?" Takemichi asks, his face draining of colour.

"He's got the worst timing!" Akkun exclaims.

"This is going to get messy!" Takuya adds on.

"Oh nooooo!" Makoto wails.

"Jiro-chaaan~ You're all a bunch of morons." You groan, your hands slapping your forehead.

"I came to see how Takemitchy was doing." Mikey tells Draken, his eyes widening in a taunting manner.

"So did I." Draken says, tilting his head to the side as he towers over Mikey.

"Huh? Takemitchy's my pal." Mikey says.

"Ah? Whaddya mean? You're my pal right?!" Draken replies, turning to Takemichi as he asks the last bit.

"He's got nothing to do with you. Right Takemitchy?" Mikey asks the boy.

"Uh... Um." Was all he could reply with as his head whips from one male to another.

"Move it, you're in the way good-for-nothing." Mikey grumbles up at Draken, a vein popping on the side of his head.

"Ah? Move it, you shrimp." Draken responds, a vein also popping at the same place.

"Hey wait! Wait a minute you guys!" Takemichi yells, catching everyone's attention.

"Nahhh, jit tryna get in between them." Takuya says, shaking his head.

"He's gonna get his ass kicked." Akkun groans.

"He gotta death wish." Makoto adds.

"That's crazy!" You and Yamagishi say in sync. You turn to smirk at the boys who stares back at you with wide eyes.

"I think I'm in love y'all~" Yamagishi lets out a dreamy sigh, the back of his hand pressed against his forehead while his friends laugh before they turn to look at the three blondes below them.

"I don't know what happened between you two. But you shouldn't fight! So both of you calm down." Takemichi yells, standing in between the two of them, his arms stretched out, one palm facing each boy.

"Oi! Who the fuck do you think you are?" Draken growls, grabbing onto the collar of Takemichi's shirt, pulling him up to his face.

Too scary! There's no way I can stop them from fighting! Takemichi concludes as he stares up at Draken who suddenly lets him go.

Did they listen to me? He asks himself as he watches them walk away from him. That was until he sees Mikey raise a bike up above his shoulders, causing his eyes to bulge out of their sockets.

"Mikey-kun! That's my precious bike!" Takemichi nervously yells, raising his hands to stop the boy.

Lol poor Takemichi because Mikey somehow throws it at Draken who steps to the side, letting the bike smash to pieces against the stone wall.

"AAAARRRRGGGHHH! My precious memories!" Takemichi screams, his face paling as Draken picks up and breaks a baseball bat on his knee.

"Are you fucking insane? If you wanna start something then I'll finish it!" Draken yells with a forced smile before throwing the broken bat at Mikey.

"Mikey-kun! I got that at the first festival my dad took me to!"

"Draken-kun?! I bought that skateboard with my allowance!"

"AAAAGGGHHHHHH!"

Takemichi's screams echo through the air as your two friends throw his belongings at each other, not taking notice of his yells nor what they were throwing.

You lean against the railing, your hand cupping your cheek as you stand with the boys. Your eyes bore into your three friends, Mikey and Draken staring at each other while Takemichi sinks to his knees, a mess surrounding the two of them.

"Poor Takemichi. This is a disaster." Akkun let's out a sympathetic sigh.

"It's like a typhoon." Makoto says.

"Just have to wait for it to pass." Yamagishi mutters, rubbing his hands together as he prays.

"You wanna finish this here?" Mikey asks, glaring at Draken who glares back.

"Bring it on." He challenges, raising his chin.

"Not so fast. Stop right there you bastards" Takemichi butts in, his voice low as he stands up, veins popping all over his body.

You feel your attention return upon seeing Mikey and Draken turn to him.

"He's lost it." Akkun blinks at him.

"He's totally fucked." Takuya nods.

"So long Takemichi." Makoto and Yamagishi salute, worried tears streaming down their faces.

"You took my precious memories... And trashed them!" He yells, his shoulders rising and falling as he glares at the two blondes.

(i'm so sorry but this made me think of that one scene from sharkboy and lavagirl where he was like "HE RUINED MY DREAM JOURNAL!" 💀 idk how but yeah...)

"When did this happen?" Draken mumbles as him and Mikey look at the broken items that surrounded them.

"During your little lovers quarrel." You chuckle down at them, catching their attention.

"Oh? ( Y/n )-chin? What are you doing here?" Mikey asks, looking up at you.

"Same reason as you. Just bet you here." You smile down at him.

"Don't fuck with me!" Takemichi yells as he sprints at Mikey, a fist raised. He throws punches at the boy, only for him to dodge each one with a simple step until Takemichi stumbles into a pile of trash.

"Are you okay Takemichi?" Mikey asks, a sweatdrop forming on his face as you chuckle.

"Shut up! You don't give a shit about my memories don't you?!" Takemichi yells, his head thrown back as he stumbles out of the pile.

"Hey. C'mon, chill out. We didn't mean to hurt your feelings." Draken tries to send him an apologetic smile, only for Takemichi to grab his collar.

"Fuck you! You two are the ones ruining everything!" Takemichi yells at him before the front door slams open, revealing the group of boys who stood behind you.

"Huh? When did they get down there?" You mumble to yourself, turning to look over your shoulder to where they should've been. You just shrug and look back over the railing to find Akkun dragging Takemichi away from Draken.

"Do you even care about the people around you?!" Takemichi yells, making you raise an eyebrow while Draken repeats what he had said before.

"You're both fighting because you don't care... Do you?" He asks, calming down as he sinks onto his knees, out of Akkun's hold who mumbles his name.

"Do you guys have any idea how much trouble you cause for those around you when you're fighting?! You don't do you?!" Takemichi yells. Mikey and Draken feel their eyes widen with realisation as Takemichi continues.

"Everyone who looks up to you starts fighting too! It's not just your problem! It's gonna tear everyone in Toman apart!" He yells as everyone blinks at him.

"And that's way too depressing!" He screams, tears falling from his eyes. You feel your eyes widen as they stare at the boy.

"What's he doing? Emma-chan was doing that the other day too." You mumble to yourself, watching the liquid flowing down his face. You raise your hand to your face, your fingertips gliding across the skin under your eyes.

"I don't want that! I don't want to see that!" Takemichi tells them, wiping his eyes with the back of his fists.

"You guys are being too selfish. You're supposed to be cooler than that." He says and as soon as he does, you scrunch up your nose when a stench fills the air.

"Takemitchy, this whole time..." Mikey begins, you lean forward, your eyes widening as you slap a hand over your mouth.

"There's been a turd stuck in your hair." Mikey points out, making you and Draken laugh as Takemichi rushes to push it off his head with a scream.

"Ewwww! What the fuck?!" Takemichi shouts as it hits the ground. You clutch your stomach as you laugh, properly putting your shoes on.

"Gross Takemitchy! It's been in there since you dove into the trash!" Draken laughs, pointing at the boy.

"How did you not notice?! Do you always smell like shit?!" You laugh down at him, making the others think the same thing while laughing harder.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?!" He yells, turning to look up at you.

"Because you were so serious! It made it ten times funnier!" You inform him, slapping your thigh.

"Of course I was serious! You guys were-" Takemichi begins, turning to point at your two friends who begin running away from him.

"Let's get outta here, Ken-chin, ( Y/n )-chin! The shit's going to come for us!" Mikey yells, making you laugh as you jump onto the railing of the balcony.

"Gross!" You yell as you jump down onto the stone wall that had helped you get up to the balcony earlier.

"You reek!" Draken laughs as they run around the corner.

"It was nice to meet you, boys! See you around Smellymitchy!" You yell, waving at the boys as you run on top of the walls of the surrounding houses, following your two blonde haired friends.

"Man, my hair stinks. How do I get it out?" Takemichi mutters, his face scrunching up. He turns to look at his friends from over his shoulder as he asks the last question, only to find them turning away from him.

"Oh no!" Yamagishi yells before running away.

"You stink!" Makoto adds on before following Yamagishi.

"Run, guys!" Takuya laughs before turning around and running after the other two, Akkun following him with his head tilted back as he laughs.

"YOU ALL SUCK!" Takemichi yells, making his friends laugh before they vanish around a corner.

━━━━ ❰·☠︎︎·❱ ━━━━

"That was hilarious." Draken sighs as he leans back on a hand. You hum in agreement as you sit next to him, Mikey lying on the other side of him and Takemichi sitting beside Mikey.

"I haven't laughed that hard in forever!" Mikey chuckles, his hands under his head as he lies on the stone floor.

"I washed my hair, okay?!" Takemichi tells them, a tick mark on his face.

Silence fills the air as your eyes watch a purple butterfly that flies past you, the colour of it reminding you of your female friend that you'll be seeing soon.

"I'm sorry, Mikey." You hear Draken speak up, a smile subconsciously makes its way to your face when you hear those words.

"It's cool. I'm sorry too." Mikey smiles, looking up at Draken.

"Why were you fighting in the first place?" Takemichi asks them before receiving silence.

"I forgot." They tell him in sync, making you let out a small chuckle. Mikey suddenly stands up, catching your attention.

"Ken-chin's right though. Pah gave himself up, after all." Mikey points up as his eyes drift up to the sky, his hands in his pockets.

You smile when you realise that Mikey wanted to help his friend Pah-chin out while Draken didn't want Pah-chin's decision to go quietly to be in vain. They were both fighting based on solid principles.

"Well, isn't this sweet?" You mumble to yourself, leaning your elbows on your thighs, your hands cupping your cheeks.

"When Pah gets out, let's have a big party." Mikey smiles from over his shoulder while Takemichi's eyes light up.

Toman, is so cool! His eyes read before Makoto and Yamagishi praise him with a thumbs up. You watch their interaction and Draken and Mikey walk towards Akkun and Takuya with a small smile.

"Nothing can get better than this." You mumble, your eyes softening as you watch your blonde friends kick a football around with the boys you had now claimed as your new friends.

You hug your knees to your chest as Takemichi lies on the floor, limbs sprawled around him. He suddenly raises a hand up to the sky with a bright smile before tightening it into a fist.

"Takemichi-kuuun~" You hear someone call the boy, causing you both to turn to where it came from. Your eyes light up when you see Hina and Emma approaching you.

"Hina?!" Takemichi asks, his eyes widening as he stands up.

If only this girl knew that her boyfriend just had a piece of shit in his hair. You chuckle to yourself, tempted to ruin his whole career.

"Oh? ( Y/n )-chan? Hello!" Hina greets you with a smile and wave which you return to both her and Emma. The blonde girl turns to Hina and nudges her.

"C'mon just ask him." Emma whispers while Hina mumbles while fiddling with her fingers. Takemichi stares at the girls, confusion in his blue eyes.

"Are you free on August the third?" Hina asks, earning a head tilt from her boyfriend.

"She wants to go to the festival with you Takemichi!" Emma announces with a smile, gently holding onto Hina's shoulders. Hina looks down at the floor, her cheeks a light pink.

"Sure, I'll go with you." Takemichi smiles with a blush, causing Hina's face to light up.

"Told you he'd say yes, he's your boyfriend." Emma sighs as her eyes travel around her surroundings, her eyes widening when she sees Draken and Mikey.

"Yo, Emma." Draken greets her with a small smile as Mikey bumps the football on his head.

"You two made up?!" She yells.

"Shut up, Emma." Mikey says as she tells them how worried she was.

━━━━ ❰·☠︎︎·❱ ━━━━

You sit beside Hina, tilting your head back as you laugh at something that she had said, Emma doing the same. The late afternoon sun shines down on your skin as you sit on the stone floor, the boys playing around in the clearing.

Sorry, Naoto. Just wait a little longer. Takemichi mentally apologises to the boy twelve years in the future. I deserve a little reward, don't I?

You look up at the sky that is slowly turning yellow, the sun crawling closer to the buildings that shield the horizon from your eyes.

"Let this last forever... please." You whisper to yourself as a genuine smile crosses your face, your eyes still on the sky.

"I want... everything to be this peaceful...... 'til the day I die."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

604K 26.6K 79
Filled with regret, pain and emptiness, Mikey decided to end his suffering once and for all. Wanting to be with his beloved family, friend, and past...
415K 18.9K 82
Tokyo Revengers various x Female! Reader โŒฃ โ€ฟ โ€ฟ โ€ฟ โ€ฟ โ€ฟ โ€ฟ โŒฃ โ”† โ”† โ”† โ”†โ‹† โ”† โ”† โ”†เชœ โœพ โ”† ยฐ โ™ก โ€ข โžต โœฉ โ—› ยฐ โ”†ๅฝก โ€ โ†ถ*เณƒโœงหš. โƒ โ†ท หŠ- โ•ฐโ”€โ”€โžค "But when you told me the whole st...
233K 9.7K 60
y/n l/n and takashi mistuya , childhood friends . he's loved her forever . he'll wait forever . she's unsure what love really is . she'll search fore...