Unfortunate Timing | Wilbur/G...

By n4tsuy4m1

Cover not mine! | The only thing I own is the story!!! More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Author's Final Words

Chapter 11

440 14 4
By n4tsuy4m1

   There was a slight breeze that came around me. Wait...ẅ̴̧̖͖͇͈͉̤̲̮̝̪̐̿̂̄̔̓̀̽́́́͝͠h̶̢̨͔̮̻̲̰͉͗̐̾̐̎̅͆̏̈́̑̈́̈͗͠͝o̴̤̼͈̝̯͛̂̿̈́̂̍́̐͜͝ ̷̡̽̎̃̆̔͛͌̃͆̒͑ǎ̶̟̜̅́͛̕m̸̨̨̭͍̭̭͎̭̣̳̑̽̈́̂̏̒̊̈͛̄̚͝ͅ ̵̧̻̘̣̻͆̈̒̂͝͝I̶̧̺̪̍̇͠ ̴̡͇̪̩̄͐̽̅͒̽͠a̷̢̧̠̝͈͔͚̳̼͇̭͙̲͋̈̍͝g̴̨̧̭̪͍̗̬̯̖̘̲̤̓̈̇ả̶̢̯͈̤̤̙̬͈͍̙̠̎͛͂͒͌͂̐̀i̴̧͚͙͚͕̙̚n̵̝̪̗̍̓̏̀̂̀̊̓́͐͗̏...? I shook my head. That wasn't important. The real question was where I am. Did I know this area? I glanced around me and noticed a man with medium length blonde hair coming towards me. I slowly stood and felt myself seemingly float over to him. Something about the man's face seemed familiar, almost homey. I gave him a soft smile as he looked up at me. "Hello, sir. I don't seem to remember where I am at the moment. Would you mind telling me?" He slowly nods his head.

"You're in the land of the Dream SMP." I nod. The name of this place sounds familiar as well, but it doesn't sit right with me.

"And if you don't mind me asking, what's your name? A part of me feels like I know you from somewhere." He sighs.

"My name is Philza, but most people call me Phil. You used to call me Dad." My eyes widened as some memories flooded my eyes. "(Y/n)...? Are you okay?" I gave him a huge smile.

"Dad...I'm so sorry for forgetting you..." He smiles and laughs. He wraps me in a warm embrace and spins me around. "Wait, what happened to me? All I can remember is the Antarctic Empire..." He frowns a bit.

"You died, like actually died." My eyes widened. Why couldn't I remember that? If I died, surely that would be important to know. "You told me that you didn't want to remember how you died for as long as possible." I slowly nodded my head. That explains it.

"Dad, are Techno, Wilbur, Tommy, and Tubbo nearby?" He nods, but there's a sad look on his face. "What's wrong?" He sighs.

"There were more people you knew, but I'm assuming you don't remember anything from being here." I shook my head.

"Do I need to meet them?" Phil shook his head. He told me to wait where I was, so I stood gazing at a waterfall. I heard footsteps and turned to find both Tommy and Tubbo running towards me. I opened my arms and let them both into a tight embrace. "Hello, you two."

"(Y/n)...but, you died. How?" I shook my head. Tommy sighed and kept his face hidden. "Never scare us like that again, okay?" I nodded and smiled. I heard more footsteps and saw both Techno and Wilbur. They both looked more than relieved to see me, and Phil came trailing behind them.

"You're really here..." I nodded and embraced Techno. Though he wanted to keep a rough exterior, he still accepted the hug. "What happened?" I shook my head. My memories were too fuzzy to remember what'd happened for the past few years.

"They can't remember anything after the Antarctic Empire. They told me that they didn't want to remember the last few weeks of their life for as long as possible." They all nodded. Why was it so important to not remember those things? Did something terrible happen?

**************

The air howled around me. The cold air always had a feeling of home within it. I found it quite comforting to live in the farthest southern region with Phil, Techno, and Pete. They all understood the harshness of the new environment, and we all knew that resources were very limited.

They told me that we'd be safe here. I didn't know how true that was, but I still put my trust in the three. I remember when Tommy would come and try to start wars against the antarctic empire. It was always funny because the poor boy would continuously get shut down.

My personal favorite mini-war we'd foughten was the one about bridges. Wilbur and Charlie had gotten involved and I'd found it extremely hilarious when Wilbur and Tommy went at it. "Cheer me on, (N/n)!!" I had only shaken my head. As funny as he was, I couldn't support his antics.

"(N/n), don't side with the child." I laughed and Tommy started going off on Wilbur.

I glanced skywards and smiled. Maybe things were better this way. A sudden strong wind caused me to glance downwards again and I frowned. Was this a sign?

*****************

I walked aside Phil, almost attaching myself to the poor man. He seemed almost relieved to have me next to him at all times, and I found it quite endearing that he was okay with me staying beside him. "So, (Y/n), what was it like?" I tilted my head. "What was it like after you died?" I racked my brain. I could remember snippets of a void. It was a dark, empty place full of wayward spirits that would either return to the planet or would be judged soon. I sighed.

"I can remember tiny fragments of what it was like." He nodded, almost as if he was egging me on. "There were many spirits. Some were soon to be judged, others were to return to the planet. Many of them were wayward. I could see many people I never would've been able to see otherwise. I saw a man with sheep horns and dark hair. He told me that I looked familiar, but he couldn't recall why." Phil nodded, almost like he'd taken a mental note of everything I'd told him. "Why'd you ask anyways?"

"I just wanted to know what it was like." I could tell that there was more to it, but I let it go. "Anyways, let's go visit Techno. He has someone there who's ecstatic to meet you again." I tilted my head. "You knew him before you died." I made an "O" shape with my mouth and nodded. That made much more sense. We walked through a lot of snow.

"Are you sure that we're not in the antarctic empire?" Phil laughed and shook his head. I frowned, though it was a small frown.

"I wish we were. Then none of this would have happened." I nodded and dropped the subject. Something big had happened, but I obviously did not. We came up to a huge house made of spruce wood. There stood a sturdy horse colored in an earthy brown. It's mane was more of a cream color, and definitely stood out against the brightly colored blue armor that it wore. Phil lightly pat the horse. "'Ello Carl. We came to visit the two inside." The horse made a noise of acceptance. "Techno? I brought (Y/n)." The said man came sliding down the tall ladder that sat adjacent to the door. He smiled and turned upstairs with a sigh.

"Ranboo, c'mon! Your friend is here!" I heard a slight thump from upstairs and another figure slid down the ladder. This boy was much different than the rest of us. By the looks of it, he was part of the enderman race. Half of him was black, the other white. One eye red, the other green. He had no visible mouth, so I assumed that he communicated telepathically.

"Hello." I heard a small voice say in my head. I felt my expression soften and spoke back through his mind.

"Hello. It's nice to meet you, though I've been told we knew each other before I died." He nodded and I noticed that both Phil and Techno had left the room. "Say, how close were we?" He sighed.

"You were like the older sibling I never had." I nodded and turned to the window. "What do you remember?" I turned to him.

"I can remember my past life in a distant land. Techno, Phil, and another friend of ours ruled an empire together." He nodded. "Why'd you ask?"

"Well, I have memory problems too. I'm assuming that you won't remember a lot of the people in these lands." I nodded. Many people spoke of someone named "Dream" that'd wanted to see me for some reason.

"Hey, Ranboo was it?" He nodded. "Ranboo, would you be okay with me sticking by your side when I can't be around Phil?" He game me what I assumed to be a close-eyed smile and nodded. I smiled and hugged him. He seemed a little shocked, but he accepted and returned the hug. "Now, I have something important to tell you."

***************

I stood alone in an unfamiliar room. A man with fox ears walked in and smiled at me. "Hello, Ma." I felt myself smile, though I had no memory of this person.

"Hello Sweets. How are you feeling today?" He sighed.

"I finally told Will about being trans..." My eyes widened.

"That's amazing! I'm so proud of you!" He seemed to blush and turned his head.

"Thank you...he didn't take it well though..." I shook my head.

"We never expected him to." The man nodded with a sad expression and sat next to me. I gazed into his eyes for a moment. They were a chocolate color. "Your mother would be so proud of you, Sweets." He nodded.

"I hope so..." I stared at the ceiling. Was there more to this than just a memory? "Hey, Ma?" I looked over at the man.

"Why...why do you always call me 'Sweets' instead of 'Fundy'?" I smiled. Now I knew his name.

"It's more fitting, don't you think...?" He smiled and nodded.

"I was just wondering if there was a reason for it." I felt myself shift. So there was a reason.

"It's just...I know that I'll never have children of my own, but my mother used to call me the same thing. I can't remember her very well, but I remember how happy that nickname made me before she..." He nodded and wrapped me in a hug.

"I bet she'd be really proud of you, Ma." I felt myself smile.

"Yeah...I hope so..."

****************

I waved behind me as Phil started to lead me back to his home. He had told me that we'd be moving in with Techno soon, but he needed to get something in order first. Tomorrow, he'd promised to take me to meet more people, which I was ecstatic about. We'd arrived home and he immediately went to bed. Since I'm dead, I don't sleep. I floated outside, staring up at the stars. "What're you doing outside?" I turned to see Wilbur and softly smiled.

"Star-gazing. It's very relaxing." He nodded and sat next to me. "Did you know that the big red one is Mars?"

"What?" I laughed and pointed to a big, red "star" in the calm night sky. "You said that was Mars?" I nodded. He chuckled and glanced up again. "Since when did you know astronomy so well?" I shrugged.

"My mother taught me it when I was younger. I can't seem to remember much of my childhood..." Wilbur tilted his head.

"Would you mind telling me about the parts you do remember?" I nodded and thought. Which memory would make a good tale...

"One time, when I was a wee child, I'd decided to climb a huge hill next to my house. When you're only 2 foot something, a hill seems like a mountain. I'd climbed up to the top, and then realized that I didn't know how to get down. So, as any child would, I decided to jump off of it. Of course, it didn't go well and I ended up falling on part of a pipe that was sticking out of the ground. I don't remember where it hit me or how bad it was, but I remember crying. My mother had ran outside and took me to the doctor. That's all I can remember of that though." He slightly laughed.

"You, (Y/n), jumped off of a dangerous hill as a child?" I nodded with a smile. "That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard." I huffed.

"Well then, prove to me that you were any better." He paused and looked into my (e/c) eyes. He hesitated before starting.

"Well, once I had made my ex-wife mad. She didn't like that I was fighting for my country to be free. You were there and had managed to convince her to let me fight for it's freedom." I nodded. I must've been an okay person then. So why exactly did I die?

"Hey, Wilbur, how did I die?" He hesitated and glanced around us.

"Phil wouldn't want me to tell you." I sighed. Of course. I stood up. "Where are you going?" I looked down at him.

"I'm going back inside."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

263K 6.3K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
368K 7.8K 34
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
348K 22.4K 86
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
2.1M 108K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...