Since Day One (Newt FanFic)

Por SinceDayOneNewt

You are the second glader, after Alby. (Feel free to image you look like yourself if the picture and descript... Más

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
Chapter 10
Question

Chapter 11

2 0 0
Por SinceDayOneNewt

I woke up and it was still dark outside. Confused, I walked out to try and catch Minho before he left for the maze. "Hey Minho!"

"Hey Y/n! Sorry about what I made you say yesterday."

Minho didn't make me say anything yesterday... "What did you make me say yesterday?"

With visible confusion on his face he response, "... I made you shout out that you like Newt?"

What? How? That was 2 days ago not yesterday. "Minho? Did we have a bonfire last night?"

"What are you talking about? Y/n, are you okay? We didn't have a fire last night. Did you forget something?"

How is that possible? Was it a dream? Oh no was it a dream? Does that mean Newt doesn't like me? That that was all fake?

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.3M 25.7K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...
582K 8.9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
73.2K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
394K 11.8K 80
"I'm not afraid to hit a girl," he argued, and you grinned. "I know you aren't," you said, "because you know I can fight back, and you wanna know how...