The Third Salvatore {N.K.Mika...

بواسطة JNellB

What if Damon and Stefan Salvatore had a little sister? What if she fell hard for their Mortal Enemy? Well I... المزيد

♥︎Meet the Cast ♥︎
🦋1. Incoming Call🦋
🦋2. Are you serious?! 🦋
🦋3. Meeting An Original 🦋
🦋4. Who the hell is Klaus 🦋
🦋5. Are you dumb or are you stupid🦋
🦋6. Well Hello Elijah🦋
🦋7. Don't make me Kill You🦋
🦋8. You Won🦋
🦋9. Don't make me fuck you up🦋
🦋10. Shut up or i'll Kill you🦋
🦋11.Damon is going to kill me🦋 *Smut*
🦋12. You can't make me go🦋
🦋13. Maybe it's my time🦋
🦋14. Klaus is here? Fantastic🦋
🦋15. Screw Klaus🦋
🦋.16 Please don't touch me again🦋
🦋17. Annabella Marie Salvatore🦋
🦋18.Wait Your Klaus?🦋
🦋19.What have I done🦋
🦋20.Goodbye Brother🦋
🦋21.You're so annoying🦋
🦋22.Stefan is going to kill me🦋 *Smut*
🦋23.You're both idiots🦋
🦋24. That Bitch Bit Me🦋
🦋25. No Klaus, I wouldn't lie to you🦋
🦋26. Barbie Klaus🦋
🦋27. I Love You🦋 *Smut*
🦋28. Nik Please don't do this to me🦋
🦋 29. I can't lose her🦋
🦋30. I'm going home🦋
🦋31. SO PLEASE JUST KILL ME🦋
🦋32. Driving me insane🦋
🦋34.I Miss Us🦋
🦋35.Momma Original and Others🦋
🦋36.You'll Always have a Place in my Heart🦋
🦋37. One big Lie🦋
🦋38. She's my little cousin🦋
🦋39. Promise you'll love me forever🦋 *Smut*
🦋40.You mean nothing to me🦋
🦋41. You dumbass🦋
🦋42.Let me guess his mother is back🦋
🦋43. STOP DON'T DO THIS🦋
🦋44. He's dead🦋
🦋45. You look very familiar🦋
🦋46. I missed an amazing party for this🦋
🦋47. Beauty to my beast🦋
🦋48. Wow I missed a lot🦋
🦋49. Who' Silas?🦋
🦋50. HOW COULD YOU🦋
🦋51. I don't care anymore🦋
🦋52. It was all for her🦋
🦋53. Goodbye Nik🦋 *Smut*
🦋A/N 🦋Book 2
🦋 A/N 🦋
🦋A/N🦋
🦋A/N🦋
🦋A/N 🦋
🦋A/N🦋

🦋33.Well this is Awkward🦋

1.2K 23 1
بواسطة JNellB

{Re- edited 8/26/21}

~Dream~

It was the same dream. I'm in a cemetery, Elijah is shocked and confused, and there's some brunette girl. He's arguing with some other girl who is also
a brunette. I'm sitting on a nearby bench pissed as fuck.

This time Klaus is also there. He's laughing and looking around at everyone in the cemetery. "This is all some joke right? Vampires cannot procreate." He looks at me. "Are seriously believing this love?"  I roll my eyes and looks away from him.

"Niklaus...the girl is carrying your child."  Elijah said and Klaus looks back towards him.

My dreams warn me before things happen. It only gives me bits and pieces and the rest I have to figure out on my own. Who the hell is pregnant? How did I get back home to New Orleans and who the hell is this Brunette girl? So many questions, but I have to wait until reality hits to have them answered.

~End of Dream~

I jumped up in the bed gasping for air. Great another dream that's going to come true. I have to find out who that brunette girl is. I can't get Pregnant because I'm a vampire, but Klaus is half wolf....so if I can't get pregnant then who the hell was Elijah talking about.

I got out of bed and got dressed. {outfit at the top} Whenever I finished I finally noticed that Klaus wasn't in the room. I picked up my phone a seen that it was 4:00 in the afternoon. Damn, Klaus must've wanted me to really get my rest, or he was just terrified to wake me. Everyone knows I hate be woken up.

I decided I wanted to go to the grill because Matt was right. I'm never there, also I'm trying my best to stay away from Stefan. I swear that the next time I see him I'm shoving my hand in his chest and giving his a heart a nice little squeeze.

Before I could even get out the car Damon hops in. "Drive please." He looks at me and smirks.

"Excuse me, why are you in my car and where the hell are we going?" I glared at the idiot brother.

"Alaric's place." He grabs my phone and takes us a picture.

"Will you stop that." I said and snatch away my phone. "Why are we going there?" I pulled off to the history teachers house.

"You said you want no involvement, and as the appropriate, mature,  handsome oldest brother of the 3, I'm keeping you out of the mix since our crazy, ripper, not so handsome brother almost killed you." He smirked and pinched my cheeks. "So it doesn't matter why we are going just drive."

I smacked his hand away and pulled up moments later to the history teacher house. "I know what I said Damon, but if Klaus is trying to kill people that I care about I need to know."

"Why are you going to spank him." He chuckled and I kicked him through Alaric's door.

"More like the immature brother." I rush over and hug Ric. "Hey are you okay? Damon told me what Klaus did."

"I'm fine thanks for asking. What are you guys doing here?" He lays back down and continue lifting weights.

"Ehm...Looking for a bunny. You're good. For now." He smirked and I laughed to myself.

"And I'm here because he kidnapped me." I walk into his kitchen and looks for food.

"Are you still obsessed with Meredith?" He puts the barbell back in the rack and sits up. "I mean, don't you have an Original vampire to care about?"

"Uh ah ah! Do ten more of those. You're gonna wanna buff up, if you start dating this one. Self-defense and all." My brother says as he pours himself a drink.

"Pour me one to." I said from the kitchen still looking for food.

"What's your problem? Ric asked getting upset with the 1st Salvatore.

"Your doctor vervained me and then she bloodjacked me." He said has he walks over and hands me my drink. Which I gladly took.

"Wait what happened between you and Jenna?" I asked sipping on my bourbon.

"After your speech about exploring the world. She went did exactly that, and when did you even see her Damon?" Alaric said quickly changing the subject.

That last I heard from Jenna she was in the Bahamas sipping margaritas under the sun. I'm glad that she can finally enjoy her life instead of constantly watching over an 18 year old, but what I didn't know was that she would leave Ric.

Plot twist.

"When I went to the hospital, to accuse her of killing her ex-boyfriend. Which by the way, very sensitive subject." I shake my head at his comment and before I can speak my phone rings and I check the caller ID, 'Care Bear 💛🐻'

"Hey Care what's up?"

"I wanted to talk about what Klaus made Tyler do to me. Bonnie and Elena aren't answering and I- I just need to vent." She said sounding angrily.

"Woah calm down. Do you want me to come over?" I asked grabbing my keys.

"No, I'm with Tyler and my dad. Tyler want's to break his sire bond and my dad is helping."

"Give me a second." I kissed Damon cheek and put my phone on mute. "I'm going over to Klaus place that's where I'm staying, find you're own ride." I walk over and hug Ric.

"I have to go meet your original boyfriend anyways, I'm going to give him his family back. Bonnie just gave me a heads up that he found the witch house so I have to go and hide that one locked coffin." He looks at me and smiles. "You know you look very beautiful today."

I glare at him. "What do you want?"

"What's in the locked coffin?" He smirks and takes my drink, downing it.

"Good bye Damon." I laugh and leave then unmute my phone. "Sorry about that, Damon was trying to get answers. So what happened with Klaus?" I asked as I got in my car and pulled off.

"He had Tyler bite me. BITE ME BELLA!" She screamed.

I quickly hit the breaks and almost hit another car. "HE DID WHAT!?"

"I mean I'm thankful that he came over and healed me but, that's so screwed up that your brother is putting all of us in danger just because he's holding a grudge. You know I heard what he did to you."

"I really don't wanna talk about it, I'm done with him." I sighed and continued driving. "But I will kick Klaus ass, whenever he comes home."

"Excuse me, Home!?" She paused for a minute "OH MY GOD YOU'RE LIVING WITH KLAUS!" She squealed and I pulled the phone away from my ear.

"Um, I'm going through a tunnel." I make static noise.

"Don't you dare hang up me Annabella Marie Salvatore." She snarled.

"W- what c- can't hear y-you call you later byeee!" I quickly hang up. I loved Caroline, but once you tell her some juicy news she can't keep her mouth shut, but I love her and soon as I get home I'm going to kill Klaus.

~Time Skip~

Before I could go back to Klaus place and cuss him clean the fuck out. I decided to finally stop by the Grill and get me some food. I was hungry and no, not for human food.

As I sat in a booth in the back sipping my drink. A dark skinned girl with beautiful black curly hair passed her shoulders walked in. She was wearing shades and had a hood half way on her head. Well she looks delicious.

"Thanks Handsome." I heard her say as she takes her food and leaves the restaurant.

I put a 10 dollar bill down and follow her out. She's walks down a ally and disappears. "What th-" She appears behind me.

"Ascendo." She mumbled and lifted me in the air. "Icaeus!" She said and I flew against a wall. "You know you should really find out who you're sneaking up on."

I grunt and get up. "I get it okay! Never mess with a witch." I turn and face her. "Oh, my god, Jana'a!?" {juh.nae.uh}

"Well, well." She takes off her shades and smile. "Annabella Marie Salvatore, I can't believe your still alive."

I run over and hug her. Jana'a is my long ago best friend. Whenever my brothers become vampires I was on vacation with her in a small town called Houma. Jana'a spent most of  her life in Mystic Falls with her parents. Especially with her Aunt Emily, if it wasn't for Emily showing up with Katherine I would've never met  Jana'a.

"How the hell are you still alive Jana'a Danae Bennett?" I let her go and hold her hands.

"Well I am a witch, but whenever I called you a few days after you left. Emily told me that your dad killed you and your brothers which obviously was a lie, because here you are." She punches my arm.

"Owww!! I'm sorry okay, but Emily thought it would be a good idea not to tell you." I rub my arm and glare at her.

"Well it would have been nice to know. When ever I went to your house in Mystic Falls a while back I found the spell that you used to make you stop aging and that's when I knew she was lying. I got away just in time before they burned me in the church along with her." She spins around smirks. "But how do I look?"

"You still look 19." I smirk and hug her again. "Do you still talk to you're aunt in the after life?"

"Yes, she warned me to stay away from this town but, what can I say I love breaking the rules." She hugs me then lets go.

"Did she tell you about your cousin Bonnie?" I asked as we walked out the ally.

"Oh yea the one who tried to kill the bloody hybrid." We walked to my car and get in.

"How do you know about that? And when did you get a bloody accent?" I asked as I pulled off. That's what I love about Jana'a, she can hop in the car with me and never questions on where we're going.

"Oh sweetheart, I've been living my life in England. I was there for 23 years after searching for you. And well I picked up in the accent. I guess my searching was on track because you have a bloody accent as well."

"Well yes, I was in London for a few years. Not as long as you though, I was there maybe 7 years. I also picked up the accent and I honestly love it." I chuckle and she smiles at me.

"Let me guess. Is your favorite word 'bloody'?" She asked and I laughed more. "I'm taking that as a yes. And to answer your other question, I know everything. Including how that son a bitch forced you to change." She said as she started eating her fries.

"Word gets around I see." I sighed and took some.

"I can tell you still love the bloody idiot, just promise me you're happy Bels. I don't want him hurting you cause then I'll have to kill him." She looks over towards me.

"I promise Jae, he makes me feel different, like I'm suppose to be with him." I smile.

"Gross, long as I don't have to take that white oak and stab it through his chest." She said as I quickly stopped the car in Klaus driveway.

"How do you know how to kill him?" I turned towards her.

"Emily told me, and I was also there with Abby the day she desiccated Mikael. He told me all about how Klaus was an abomination." She rolled her eyes . "He also showed me the stake, but I heard it landed in his chest." We both get out the car.

"Oh yea, I killed him and who's Abby?" I asked as we walked through the door.

"Abby Bennett, Bonnie's mom." After she said that we heard commotion and things breaking in the next room. "Um is that Stefan and Damon?"

"No, this is Klaus house." We walk towards the commotion and Klaus flies through a window.

"WORLDSTAR!" Jae yelled out as she takes out her phone and starts recording.

"I see you never changed." We both look at each other and laugh.

"Easy. I just finished renovating." Klaus rushes at Elijah and Elijah crashes into a table, breaking it. "You know you have every right to be mad at me. But I kept my word, I reunited you with our family."  Elijah attacks him again, and Klaus is knocked against a coffin. He opens the one next to it, and undaggers a younger looking version of Elijah. He rushes to Elijah and holds him against a closed coffin by his throat. He holds the dagger up threateningly. "Don't make me do this to you again Elijah!"

"Come on. Use it. I dare you. You'll have Kol to deal with." Elijah spat out and then Klaus lowers the dagger.

"Noooooo come on keep going!!" Jae said breaking the silence.

Both of the men look towards us and Elijah smiles.  "Annabella." He pushes Klaus off and rushes over and kiss me.

My eyes widen and Klaus rushes over and throws him across the room. "Keep your lips off my girl!" Klaus growled towards his brother and wraps his arms around me.

Elijah gets up and looks at us shocked. "Um...A lot of things has happened Elijah." I took a deep breath and look over towards Jana'a who was laughing.

"Well this is awkward." She laughed out and both of the men look at her.

"Oh um, this is my best friend Jana'a, she's a Bennett witch." I move from Klaus and stand next to her and I smack her arm.

"This is just too hilarious, so you had both brothers!?" She falls to her knees laughing.

"Oh my god Jana'a, shut up." I pull her up as she wipes the tears from her eyes.

"Yes ma'am." She smirks and calms down. "Nice to finally meet the original kids, but I have business to attend to soooo." She turns towards me and hugs me tight."Now that I know you're alive we have catching up to do, so I'll call you." She pulls away and leaves.

"She doesn't even have my- " before I could finish I get a text.

"Save my contact, and trust me Bella Marie I find out everything.😏"

"Well then nevermind." I smile and put my phone in my pocket. My smile fades when I see Elijah staring at me.

"Well then." Klaus goes to a small table where there is a small urn and removes the lid. He dips the dagger inside then walks over to the open coffin.

"What are you doing?" Elijah asked finally removing his eyes from me.

Klaus daggers the Kol again. "We need to talk about our father." He closes the coffin then looks at me and smirks. "Annabella killed him."

Elijah head quickly turns his head towards me. "Is this true?"

"Yes, and I'm tired so feel free to play catch up
with your brother." I walk over and kiss Elijah's cheek then I kiss Klaus on his. "And we still aren't together until I say we are."

He grabs my waist. "I'm not worried love, we both know that you would kill me if I dare looked at another woman. And since I don't have Elijah's dagger I guess I have no choice but to let that little stunt slide." He glares at his brother.

"One day when you undagger everyone I will take them and hide them." I smirk and kiss his cheek again. "Good night boys." I head upstairs leaving the two men to talk.

Elijah is back ....bloody hell.

Okay so I know that you guys have no idea who Jana'a is well.......I'm Jana'a 😂 and no I don't have a accent, but I always wanted there accent 😭 I wanted to put myself in the story because most authors on wattpad don't. I thought it would be good to try something different.

Let me know how you like my character😌😌

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

251K 4.9K 68
She may be the youngest, but she'd be damned if she's the weakest. Brynn Mikaelson doesn't want much out of life. She spends her days in New Orleans...
26.6K 685 39
Luna Salvatore knew one thing for sure, her life was a complicated mess. She had suffered but she had survived. She been left broken and scared by th...
246K 7.8K 39
After being saved by his brother only for him to give up himself to the hybrid, Damon couldn't help blaming himself for his brother's despair. Wha...
374K 7.1K 124
⚠️{Completed but, This Book is being Edited!!!}⚠️ We all know the story of Katherine Pierce, but do you wanna know the story of Madalina Petrova? Ma...