Obsessive~ Stiles Stilinski ¹

Bởi k-stilinski-

"I don't care how many people you have killed, you are the love of my life, you understand me?" ━━━━━━ by k.s... Xem Thêm

Disclaimer
Characters
aesthetics
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
End of Season 1
Season 2
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Epilogue
Sequel
I'm not gonna do it, I'm just thinking about it...

Chapter 27

6K 191 43
Bởi k-stilinski-

Sage smiled at the boy who was silently snoring away in her bed, the blonde woke up beaming when she still saw him in the early morning. As much as it sounded sappy, she could stare at the boy for hours if she could, but unfortunately, she couldn't.

Stiles' phone dinged about half an hour ago, signalling that he had a text. Sage might have peeked and seen it was from his dad, so she probably had to wake the human up soon so the sheriff wouldn't send out a search party for his only child.

The sun had peaked through the curtain perfectly highlighting the boys light brown hair, Sage knew from memory how many moles he had scattered across his face but like a lovesick teenager, she still counted them as she gently traced her fingers on his face.

The human began to stir in his sleep from the feather-like touches against his cheek and when he turned over his eyes landed on the blonde he was so deeply in love with.

"Mornin'."

"Morning, how'd you sleep?" Sage asked the boy as her blue eyes met his brown ones.

Stiles yawned slightly, "Like a baby. What about you, you feel better after yesterday?" Sage furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, at first she had no idea what he was talking about until she remembered the detention and the events that led after it. Stiles frowned from the guilty look that took over his soulmate, not liking it the boy sat up taking her hands into his.

"Hey, it's okay. Emotions were high and you were confused and scared, I'm not mad or upset Sage. Don't beat yourself up about it okay?" Sage nodded at the boy, a small smile gracing her lips, Stiles was absolutely adorable and she was so glad that he was hers, she was about to give the boy a little kiss but the sudden sound of his phone ringing caused her to internally groan.

She giggled softly as the human nervously fumbled to pick up his phone, "H—hey dad. No yeah, I stayed at—I uhm, I'll be home soon. Yeah okay bye."

"Guess you gotta go." Stiles nodded sadly at the girl as he started to put on his shoes, Sage had realised that they both had fallen asleep in their clothes from last night, well except her. And Stiles must have realised it too because his cheeks redded when the blonde hopped out of bed. A t-shirt that belonged to him covered her frame up to her thighs, he couldn't remember if she had on shorts but his mind didn't seem to care as his eyes stayed glued to her bare legs.

Sage's eyes flashed as she smelt the smell coming off of Stiles, it was like her senses had picked up on every little thing. Her eyes scanned his face before they dropped to his neck, she took a sharp intake as she could feel the blood pumping through his veins. All she wanted to do was jump his bones.

But she couldn't.

"Stiles..."

"Shit sorry—uh, I better get going." He rumbled as he quickly gathered his things, the vampire just nodded as she shifted on her feet, she dug her nails into her arms to stop herself from leaping at the boy. Vampires don't go in heat, so she had no idea why the sudden smell that came off Stiles sent her crazy.

"I'll see you tomorrow at school." Stiles sent his soulmate a small smile before bringing her into his arms. Sage buried her head into his shoulders, all she wanted to do was inhale the boy's scent but she knew she couldn't.

Stiles quickly bid the girl goodbye as he answered his phone, Sage smiled as she watched her human pile into his jeep while he rambled on with his dad. Again, the vampire was too occupied to notice that the necklace around her neck started to glow.

*~*

Sage pushed through the doors to the boy's locker room not really caring that they were in the middle of getting dressed for practice, the vampire hadn't seen Stiles all day but he had informed her that all the victims had been in the same class with Mr Harris back in the day, meaning that the person controlling Jackson was likely a student back then or Mr Harris himself.

"Sage!" The blonde smiled as she saw the human, he looked flustered as he rushed to her, she didn't know if it was because of his overthinking or because of the slight smell that he was emitting from him.

"What's the matter?"

"The rave that I was telling you about, the one Jackson is gonna be at- probably to kill his next victim. The tickets are all sold out and we need them to get in." The vampire frowned not liking how quickly the boy was rambling but she understood the predicament. Her ocean-blues scanned the room before they landed on a couple of boys who were whispering about the rave causing a small smirk to creep on her face.

"I don't like that look. That look screams 'beware'." Stiles said with his hands waving around like they usually are, Scott nodded silently beside his friend but the blonde just shh'd him as she wandered over to the group of boys.

Scott and Stiles both stared at the girl in awe, well Stiles was a little more jealous than awe for obvious reasons. Sage had just walked up to the boys and gently put her hand on one of the guys' arm as she continued to flirt with them.

"Wow, she didn't even compel any of them." The werewolf said as he watched the boys hand over the tickets to the blonde, "Yeah well she's fucking beautiful and these fuckers have had their eyes on her for a while so of course, they'll do whatever to get into her good books." Stiles grumbled as he watched one of them smirk at her, it was a little sad to think that they had a chance with the beauty that is Sage, but Stiles could say the same about himself. But at the same time, they were soulmates.

Sage walked over to the best friends handing them each a ticket, "Stiles, pick me up before you head to Deaton's. I'll see you, boys, later." Sage gave the human a quick kiss on the cheek before strutting out of the locker room.

"So you guys together yet?" Stiles sighed as he shook his head, all he wanted to do was officially call her his- well supernaturally she is but he wanted to actually ask her but of course, he was a nervous fuck or it was never the right time.

"No, I mean we've kissed a few times but we haven't had a proper kiss since that night she told me we were soulmates."

"So, what's stopping you?" Stiles looked at his best friend as if he grew two heads.

"I don't know, maybe it's because the supernatural keeps getting in the way. But maybe tonight, see if I can get in a dance or two and I'll casually bring it up." Scott couldn't help but smile at his friend, he was so happy for him, Stiles and Sage didn't need that whole 'boyfriend and girlfriend thing.

"You really love her." It wasn't a question, the teen wolf already knew the answer. Stiles just smiled to himself as he thought about the blue-eyed blonde.

"Yeah, to the fucking moon."

*~*

"So, you're going on some mission tonight?" Sage sent her best friend a funny look as she continued to search through her closet for an outfit. Lydia was still new to the whole supernatural ordeal, so when Sage had told her that she was gonna be out tonight looking for the person controlling Jackson, the strawberry blonde was very excited.

"Saying mission makes me sound like a fucking superhero Lyds." Lydia just hummed at the girl gently pushing her away from her wardrobe.

"Well in my defence, you're going to try and save my ex-boyfriend even though he was a giant dick and is a homicidal lizard. So your technically a superhero—ooh how about this?" Sage stared at the outfit Lydia held up in her hand, the outfit was simple enough but deffo hot enough for the vampire.

Sage nodded at the girl taking the outfit in her hand, Lydia clapped her hands in excitement as her guardian started to strip off what she was currently wearing. Lydia never minded when her best friend changed in front of her so she just started to look through the vampires closet once more- but of course this time, for herself.

"You just gonna shop in my wardrobe?"

"Yep, best friends share everything and you are deffo sharing these with me." Sage pulled her hair into a ponytail as she looked at the Martin girl who was currently fawning over some heels she got in France.

"So take them."

"Really?!"

"Yeah, and if you're up to it, how about this summer we go to Italy?" The blonde said while texting Stiles that she was ready, Lydia didn't verbally say yes but after bringing the vampire into a soul-crushing hug and screaming in excitement, Sage gathered that that meant yes.

Sage pulled away from the girl hearing the sound of a familiar jeep pull up to her house.

"Okay, Lyds I gotta go. You wanna spend the night?"

"Nah Imma go home and take a bath, call me later though?" Sage nodded at the girl as they both gathered their stuff and made their way downstairs. Lydia and Sage walked out of the vampire's house, the blonde walking the Martin girl to her car before pulling her into a hug and mumbling for her to get home safe.

The blonde walked over to the jeep before hopping in the passenger seat, "Where's the teen wolf?" The vampire didn't get a reply and that was mainly because the buzz-cut human stared at the girl in awe and amazement. Sage turned at looked at the boy with raised eyebrows, "What?"

"You look beautiful."

Sage smiled at the boy before giving him a quick kiss on the cheek, the human's face reddened as he sputtered out how everyone was already waiting for them at the clinic.

As the drove off, Sage could sense that there was something off with her soulmate, his aura was a little blue and his anxiety was a little higher than normal. The vampire didn't ask if he was okay but she just took one of his hands and laced her fingers with his, Stiles looked at the girl with a thoughtful smile as his body lessened up a bit.

*~*

"It smells like dogs in here," Sage said as she scrunched up her nose, all three werewolves- Derek, Isaac, and Scott looked at the girl in disappointment. Stiles sighed a little pinching the girl's side mouthing at her to 'behave.'

"You know your gonna have to get used to the smell right?" Derek scowled at the girl, earning a shrug from the vampire, Sage could feel eyes on her as she looked around. She looked over at Isaac who hadn't stopped staring at her since she walked in. But before the girl could ask him what his problem was Deaton came in holding a vile.

"Ketamine?" Scott asked and Deaton nodded, "It's the same stuff we use on the dogs, just a higher dosage. If you can get close enough to Jackson, it should slow him down enough to buy you some time."Deaton says as he hands Scott the vial and not a second later he placed a vile of grey ash in front of Stiles causing the vampire to stiffen a little.

"Mountain ash." She whispered and Deaton looks at her and nods before looking at Stiles. "This part is for you, Stiles—only you."

"Uh, that sounds like a lot of pressure. Can we maybe find a slightly less pressure-filled task for me?" Stiles asked as he grabbed the jar to look at it. "It's from the Mountain Ash tree, which is believed by many cultures to protect against the supernatural. This office is lined with ashwood, making it difficult for someone like Scott or Sage to cause me any trouble." Stiles looked over to the vampire who only stared at the ash in distaste.

She understood why Deaton had the ash, but that didn't mean she didn't like it. Just being in the veterinary made her feel weak and having another vile near her wasn't all sunshine and rainbows.

"Okay, so, then, what? I just spread this around the whole building, and then either Jackson or whoever's controlling him can't cross it?" Stiles asked and Deaton nodded making Scott shrug, "Doesn't sound too hard." He said.

"Not all there is- think of it like gunpowder—it's just powder until a spark ignites it. You need to be that spark, Stiles." Deaton said making Stiles's eyes widen, "If you mean light myself on fire, I don't think I'm up for that." He said making Sage raise her eyebrows at the boy.

"Let me try a different analogy. I used to golf, I learned that the best golfers never swing before first imagining where they want the ball to go. They see it in their mind, and their mind takes over. It can be pretty extraordinary what the force of your own will can accomplish."

"Force of will..."

"The force is with you," Sage said earning a confused look from everyone except Stiles who just stared at the girl as if she put the stars in the sky. He was absolutely in love with this girl but the fact that she made a Star Wars reference made him love her even more.

*~*

"So Scott left you?" Stiles didn't even flinch from the sudden appearance of the Vampire, he had gotten used to her sudden appearance, it was like he could feel when she was near so it never surprised him anymore.

"I know, some fucking best friend." He grumbled, Sage could sense the sudden anxiety that filled the boy again causing her to frown.

"Are you gonna tell me what's the matter?" Stiles stilled for a moment but the boy continued to pour the ash, but Sage walked over to him.

"Stiles..."

"My dad came home when I was leaving, he didn't have his gun or his badge. I--I got him fired because I took that van and got a restraining order against me." Stiles said and Sage sighed before gesturing for him to stop pouring the mountain ash as she couldn't physically touch him.

"Well, I know your gonna tell me that I cant compel them into giving him back his job—" Stiles shook his head at the blonde, "But I know this is gonna be temporary because your dad is good at what he does and these fuckers will soon realise it. You didn't get him fired, if everyone knew what happened then they would be giving you a fucking medal. This will blow over soon, I promise." She said causing the boy to smile at her, he took a chance at pulled her in for a soft kiss.

The vampire hummed in surprise before giving in to the kiss, and it ended as quickly as it happened.

"What was that for?"

"Just for being you." Sage smiled at the boy, "Now get on the other side of this yeah, we got work to do."

*~*

After a little panicking because the mountain ash had run out before the human could finish surrounding the building, the couple had rushed into the rave pushing past all the bodies before they came up a small supply closet that the vampire could smell two other werewolves in.

They swing the door open making Erica and Isaac whip around, ready to attack. "Uh, no, no, no! Just us, it's just us. Don't freak." Stiles said as he and Sage walk in. "He looks dead," Sage said gesturing to Jackson who hung off the metal chair in the middle of the room.

"Well, let's find out," Isaac said walking over to Jackson, Sage watched carefully as the werewolf whipped out his claws heading towards the jock. But without even moving his head, Jackson's hand grabbed Isaac's tightly, Sage tensed from the action while Stiles pulled the werewolf from the homicidal teen.

"I thought the ketamine was supposed to put him out." Isaac groaned looking up at all of them.

"Yeah, well, apparently, this is all we're going to get. So, let's just hope that whoever's controlling him just decided to show up tonight." Stiles said and all of the sudden Jackson's eyes snapped open making Sage instantly grab Stiles arm, pulling him to her side, slightly behind her.

"I'm here. I'm right here with you." Jackson said in a distorted voice. Sage tried to get the human to stay behind her but he silently reassured her that he would be fine. The vampire watched with calculated eyes as Stiles slowly walked forward and crouched down in front of him, "Jackson, is that you?" He asked. "Us. We're all here." Jackson said making Stiles hum and look back at everyone else as Sage walked over to them, "Are you the one killing people?"

"We are the ones killing murderers."

"So, all the people you've killed so far-"

"Deserved it."

"See, we got a little rule book that says you only go after murderers," Stiles said. "Anything can break if enough pressure's applied," Jackson said making Sage squint at him feeling like there was a double meaning behind it.

"All right. So, the people you're killing are all murderers, then?" Stiles asked.

"All. Each. Every, one."

"Well, who did they murder?"

"Me." Jackson said making everyone look at him confused, "Excuse me?" Sage asked "They murdered me. They murdered me." Jackson said making Stiles and Sage glance at each other.

Sage tensed, gripping onto Stiles' arm as she watched Jackson half transform. "Okay. All right, more ketamine. The man needs ketamine. Come on!" Stiles said and Issac held up the empty bottle of ketamine, "We don't have any more."

"You used the whole fucking bottle?!?"

Jackson was now on his feet, screeching at everyone in the room, the vampire didn't think twice as she pushed the two werewolves out before she grabbed onto Stiles and whisked him out of the rave.

"Wait-- Sage!" Sage didn't bother waiting for his reply, once she had got him out of the club she had made sure he was behind the mountain ash line before she rushed back in. She needed to make sure Erica and Isaac got out alright, she stopped in the middle of the dance floor hearing people scream as they rushed out of the building and one thing really stood out to her.

The smell of blood.

She rushed to the smell only to see the rave promoter laying dead on the floor, her throat slashed right out.

Sage hadn't had a problem with blood for a long time but ever since she drank from Stiles she had been having trouble. She could feel her fangs pushing through her gums and she was 100% certain the veins under her eyes were dark, she needed to get out of here.

She swallowed thickly as her heart began beating against her chest, she continued to stare at the blood but she knew she couldn't. She rushed out of the club and didn't even think when she noticed the mountain ash barrier had been broken.

"Sage?" Stiles stared at the girl in worry as she rushed over to the jeep, the human ran over to the blonde who had her head resting on the jeep door. Stiles didn't need the verbal word, he knew his soulmate was not doing okay, he softly pulled her into his arms, ignoring her slight resistance.

"Stiles..." The human cooed at the girl, slightly hushing her. From the police sirens, he gathered that Jackson had probably killed someone and Sage must have seen the blood, the boy didn't know why blood affected her recently. But he didn't care, he knew what he would do whatever he would to help his soulmate because that's what she was. She was his world and he was so in love with her and he would do whatever it takes to help her.

*~*

This was long affff but I hope you guys like it, I was out yesterday getting drunk off my head and I'm still coming down from it. Hope you guys are enjoying the sun if you're from London, don't be shy, drop a vote and a comment x

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

12.9K 367 23
"𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑" Book 1 Stiles Stilinski x Fem!OC TW S1-2 Started: 04/17/24 ...
3.9M 94.1K 41
"You do realize that I'm supposed to tell you when you're throwing yourself into a dangerous situation and that doing this will probably get you kill...
29.8K 414 29
"Something bad is bound to happen." [Teen Wolf] [Season 1 - 6] [Stiles Stilinski x OC] [On Hold] STARTED: NOVEMBER 1, 2020 FINISHED: ( on break .. wi...
775K 20.8K 103
𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬 Riley Winters knew noth...