You will be mine. An avenger...

By 0livia_xo

*COMPLETE* Alice stark fights along with the avengers during the battle of New York against Loki, Thor's youn... More

The battle
Questioning the god
His great escape
A plan
The avengers downfall
A plan to save them all but me
The garden
Feelings
Falling
So close
Locked in
jacuzzi talk
Escape or stay
Asgard
Home
The mission
Gone
Time goes by
The cabin
Newbies
He likes who?
Thors return
Christmas party
Late night
New years eve party
Here but not really
Breakfast
Packing
To Asgard
The hallway greeting
The begining of the festival
Dance
Another prince
Stay? Forever?
Back home
Finding out about the past
Unlocking memories
Forgiveness
Awoken
Plan A
The Warriors Ball
'Well... now we know'
'He knows'
Febuary 28th
Visiting
Breakout
Talking about the future
Early arrival
Fighting for freedom
Shes gone
The white room
Asgards doom
Lokis scepter
Training For Him
Emptiness causes Insanity
Planning the plan that needs planned
The hunt begins
Vanaheim
Seeing Straight
The small yellow vial
Taking the strike
Back At Stark Tower
Thanos' plan
Reality stone
Alices New Mission
Remembering
Lokis Emotional Overload
Voices And Kisses
Sharing The Room
Thanos 'Final Mission' For Alice
Locked Up
Thor and Lokis Journey Begins
Somewhat Normality? Ish.
Training Mind And Soul
Control it
Accepted
Learning
Vahalla
Giving Her The Vial
Compound
Alissa of Vanaheim
Preparing
Hes Coming
The Army
The Aftermath
Tony
Return To 'The Garden'
LA: The Hive
Grounded At 21
Jack
Out Of it
3 Years Later
Getting The Team
Time heist
Snap 2.0
The Last Fight
🚨Book 2🚨

The End.

684 15 9
By 0livia_xo

Alice's POV

Laying in my bed with Loki I felt numb. Like all emotions in my body were gone. All I could feel was his hand playing with my hair, brushing it back, petting me.

A small knock on the door caused me to lift my head off his chest to look to see who it was.

Alissa popped her head in.

'Your mom said he's here' She said then standing fully in my room, wearing black jeans and a black blouse.

I nodded my head

'I need to get changed' I said not even trying to stop my voice from shaking

'Your suits sat out in my room, come on I'll help you' she said walking over and putting her hand out for me to take.

Weakly I took ahold of her hand and without saying goodbye to Loki I followed her silently down the hall to her room.

Walking into her room I saw an all black pan suit sat out on her bed with matching black heels.

Alissa helped me get changed. I mean I didn't really need her help but it made it go by quicker with her help.

'They're sitting in the living room waiting, I'll be standing outside with everyone else, text me if you need me to come in' she said walking with me down the hall

I nodded and made my way to the living room.

In there I sat in between Morgan and Happy on the couch. Uncle rhode was sat on the chair closest to moms side.

Dads lawyer stood in front of the fireplace.

'Now that were all here I want to let you all know how sorry I am for the passing of your loved one, truly, he was a hero to many, including myself.' He said then pulling out a piece of paper

'Now as for the will. He's given James Rhode all of his Ironman suits, but three, it says if you say this code word' he hands uncle Rhode a piece of paper 'to friday the suits will work under your voice control'

I looked at Rhode and he was crying, not making any sound, but I know he was trying to hold it in.

'Pepper pots. He's left this letter with everything for you on it, he wishes it to be kept between you and him' he said handing my mom and envelope.

'Morgan and Alice stark will be given half of his fortune, each. All his money split directly between the two. So that's around 6.2 billion each' he said looking at us

'Happy, you've been given 6 of his cars, here are the keys' he handed him a box 'you've also been given this letter' he said then handing him an envelope

'Alice stark, along with half his fortune you've been given three of his Ironman suits, made especially for you, along with four suits he made to help with your special abilities, and he's left you his workshop and everything that comes with it is all yours. Use this code word to activate it' he handed my a piece of paper and I chuckled.

The note said 'my dad is always right and I am always wrong.'

'Now he's left one more thing. A message' he said then tapping the iron man helmet on the coffee table.

My dad appeared sitting on a chair opposite us. A hologram of him.

The hologram of him sighed and smiled looking at us, almost as if he knew where we were.

'Everybody wants a happy ending. Right? But it doesn't always roll that way...Maybe this time. I'm hoping if you play this back, it's in celebration. I hope families are reunited, I hope we get it back and something like a normal version of the planet has been restored, if there ever was such a thing. God, what a world. Universe, now. If you told me ten years ago that we weren't alone, let alone, you know, to this extent, I mean, I wouldn't have been surprised, but come on. The epic forces of dark and light that have come in to play. And for better or worse, that's the reality Morgan's gonna have to find a way to grow up in, that's the reality Alice is going to have to live through. So I thought I better record a little greeting, in the case of an untimely death, on my part. I mean, not that death at any time isn't untimely. This time travel thing we're gonna try and pull off tomorrow, it's got me scratching my head about the survivability of it all. Then again that's the hero gig. Part of the journey is the end. What am I even tripping for? Everything's gonna workout exactly the way it's supposed to.' He stood up and walked to the helmet.

Morgan cuddled closer to mom but had a hold of my hand.

'I love you all 3000' he said looking at Morgan, just as if he knew she was there. That was their thing. 'And you, my smart cookie, I love you' he said looking at me then turning the helmet off causing him to go away.

I didn't even realise I was crying until Happy wiped away my tears with a napkin.

I love my dad so much. And he's gone now, and it hurts. Really bad.

Walking out beside Morgan, mom at her other side, I held onto the wreath of flowers with dads arc reactor in the middle 'proof that Tony stark has a heart' written on it. He would've liked that, would have laughed about it.

We walked past everyone, they were all lined up as we walked out.

We got to the doc and I knelt down and placed the wreath into the the water. Watching it float away.

I felt arms wrap around my waist. I knew who it was. I knew that touch anywhere. Loki. I leaned back onto him and just watched it float away, crying as it got farther away.

After a few minutes everyone started to walk away. I saw Wanda and Clint go stand by the tire swing I made for Morgan.

Mom went to thank everyone for coming and Thor pulled Loki for a talk about something.

I walked back to the house with Morgan and Happy and we sat on the bench against it.

'How you doin squirt?' He asked Morgan

'Good' she said

'That's good. You hungry?'

'Mhm'

'What do you want?'

'Cheeseburgers' she said and Happy looked at me. A sad smile on his face, mirrored by me.

'If you run in and ask Alissa to order them she will. She's in her room' I said rubbing the back of her hand with my thumb

She nodded and walked into the house

'You wanna know what was on my letter?' He said looking at me

I scooted closer to him and he wrapped his arm around my shoulders and I rested my head on his shoulder.

'Yeah' I said, my voice breaking as I did so.

'Take care of my girls, I trust you. Keep them safe. Thank you for everything you've done, Harold Joseph Hogan. I love you man, your family.' He said sniffling a bit

'I never knew your real name. You would never tell me' I whispered

'You call me whatever you want. I'll always be here for you' he bopped my nose with his finger

'I love you happy'

'I love you too alice' he said pulling me into a hug.

Bucky walked up to us

'Sorry to interrupt but he's about to put the stones back and you said you wanted to be there' he said standing by the steps looking awkward

'I'll see you later' I said to Happy and walking down to bucky who wrapped his arm around me as we walked to the spot.

Walking up there I seen steve taking to Sam but he stopped and came straight towards us and smiled at me.

'Do we have a second to talk?' I asked and he nodded

Going aside from Bruce, Sam and Bucky and standing closer to the trees.

'I'm sorry for being such a stubborn bitch.' I blurted out

He shook his head and smiled, pulling me into a hug 'I'm sorry for what I did' he said

'I forgive you' I squeezed him tighter

'Also watch your language' he whispered which made me laugh

Pulling back from him he ruffled my hair and lead me back over to the guys.

Standing with Bucky I watched as Bruce said something to Steve, I couldn't make it out but I think it had something to do with him missing Nat and that he tried to bring her back.

Sam and Steve walked over to Bucky and I.

'Don't do anything stupid until I get back' he said looking at Bucky

Bucky smiled and shook his head 'how can I. Your taking all the stupid with you' he said then hugging Steve

'I'm gonna miss you buddy' he whispered letting go of him

'It's gonna be okay buck'

He walked and stood in the quantum tunnel.

'What do you mean you'll miss him? He'll be back in less than 30 seconds?' I whispered But my only response was an arm around my waist pulling me closer. So I rested my head on his shoulder.

'How long is this gonna take?' Sam asked

'For him? As long as he needs. For us, 5 seconds' Bruce said tapping different buttons

'You ready cap?' Bruce asked causing Steve to nod his head

'Going quantum in 3, 2, 1'

Steve was sucked into the tunnel

'And returning in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1'

But nothing happened

Bruce started hitting different buttons looking at the screen

'Bruce? What happend?' I asked moving out of buckys hold and walking towards him.

'I don't know he blew right by his time stamp. He should be here'

I froze wide eyed and turned and looked at Bucky who was looking into the trees

'Well get him back' Sam said really distressed

They started arguing in the background. I couldn't pay attention to them.

I walked up to Bucky to see if he was looking at what I thought he was looking at.

An old man.

'Sam' he said

Sam walked up beside us.

'Go ahead' Bucky said and Sam walked up to him.

'So that's steve?' I whispered

'Yeah' he whispered back and we watched him give sam the shield.

Sam walked over to us 'he wants to talk to you' he said smiling at me

I walked up and took a seat beside him.

'Hi' I whispered

'I've missed you' he smiled

'I wish I could say the same but it's only been around a minute or two' I joked

He chuckled and put his hand over mine, his other hand pulling out a box from the inside of his jacket.

'Here' he said handing me it

I opened it to reveal a hand gun. A really pretty one.

'We talked about you a lot. This was hers, she'd want you to have it' he smiled 'when I first got my shield she fired this gun at me three times' he said chuckling

Lifting the gun out I seen there was some bullets in the box too and the gun was also loaded.

'Thank you' I whispered hugging him

I sniffled feeling myself begin to cry again

'Hey hey. No tears' he whispered

'It's just I've lost my dad and your all old and stuff.'

He chuckled and wiped the tears away from my face

I stood up and he held my hand to stop me going anywhere

'I'm always here for you.'

I smiled at him 'I know cap. I know. You want Bucky over?' I asked and he nodded

Walked over I told Bucky he wanted him and then I left and walked back to the house, seeing Loki, Thor and Alissa sitting on the bench.

'Hey' I said walking up and leaning on the banister opposite them

They all smiled and Loki stood up

'We need to talk' he said offering me his hand, leading me inside the the living room, luckily no one was around.

We both stayed standing

'So?' I asked

'Thor and Alissa are going to vanaheim. Alissas finally accepted her role as queen and is making Thor her king-'

'Woah woah woah. Wait. They are getting married?'

'Well not exactly. He's a stand in king, they are courting so he's not really the king but when they do get married he will be king'

'Oh. Okay. Kinda shit she didn't tell me this herself but okay, I'm happy for them'

'That's not the point' he said smiling at me shaking his head

'Then what is' I said flatten down my pan suit blushing

'I'm going to Asgard, to be king. Your going to be my queen, we leave tonight' he said with a massive smile on his face

I just stood their shocked.

'I uh'

'I know it's sudden but it will be good for us. Good for you' he said taking a few steps closer to me

'Loki I- I can't' I blurted out

'Listen alice I know it's been a rough two days so if you want to stay for another while that's fine. Heimdall watches you anyways-'

'No. No Loki. I'm so sorry. I can't move to Asgard. I can't live there. I can't rule. I can't leave here'

He stopped and looked at me, tilting his head as he did so.

'How have you changed so much. One minute you want to stay and rule by my side and the next you don't. Tell me! Tell me Alice! It's been what 5 months at most?'

'It's been 5 years' I whispered

'Years?'

'Yeah. 5 years.' I said with my head down.

'Alice I-'

'No loki please. Listen' I said walking up and taking both his hands in mine. 'We all got the stones back for a reason. You were mine. I wanted-want you to go to Asgard, be king, live the life you were born into. Our paths have diverged now but that doesn't mean we won't meet again.'

'Don't say that. Come with me. Come with me, please' he whispered rubbing his thumb on my hand, running it over the ring.

I took my hands from his and took the ring off and placed it in his hand, closing his hand as I did so.

'Your people need you, Loki. That lifestyle isn't for me. I can't rule. I'm just a kid from new York'

'Your immortal, sort of. Your like Thor and I. What kid from New York could say they will live 5000 years give or take'

'That's the thing. I wish I wasn't but now I am and I'll have to deal with that later.'

He didn't stop looking at my eyes through out this whole conversation.

'Just come with me' he whispered

'No i can't' I whispered shaking my head

He looked at me and went to pull something out of his pocket.

The necklace and ring adrian gave me.

'I've had these for a while. Destroy them, they are chipped, tracker and sound system' he said handing me them

I nodded my head and put them in my pocket

'You should really go now' I said in a small voice

He nodded his head but didn't move

'May I steal one last kiss?'

I nodded my head and he slowly began to lean in, meeting him in the middle our lips touched. Immediately my hands went to drape around his neck and one of his was on my back holding me close and the other on my waist.

After a few seconds we pulled away, both with watery eyes.

'Goodbye' i whispered

'Goodbye' he whispered back then turning and walking through the front door

'Well I thought he'd never leave' nick fury said walking out from the hall

'Good timing fury, really, it's impeccable' I sniffled wiping away a tear with my sleeve

'Im here to make you an offer' he said walking to stand in front of me

'Will I be getting paid along with premium access to shields information, facilities and equipment?'

He rolled his eyes 'sure if that's your bargain, you were getting paid anyways'

'Much?'

'230,000 dollars a year'

'Hm, reasonable for having to work with you'

'For me'

'With you'

'For me'

'With you' I sang

'You know what. I don't care you can think that. I want to offer you to be a full time shield agent. Ofcourse you will be the only one that has been publicised so we planned to keep it that way if an opportunity for that comes up'

'Okay, can I think about it?'

'Ofcourse you can. I didn't expect you to take it straight away, you have my number on your phone correct?'

'Yeah only your personal not your business one'

'My business one is confidential but so is my personal so don't give it out to anyone'

'I know. You gave me like an hour talk about it'

He smiled and gave me a short hug then patted my back

'I'll be waiting on a call'

'I should ring soon enough'

'Alice?' Alissa called walking in the house

'That's my que' nick said leaving

I waved and turned to head towards where Alissa was.

'I'm here Alissa' I called out

She ran into my arms and hugged me

'He told us about the potion there now. I'm sorry' she whispered

'Sorry I didn't tell you' I whispered

'Don't be silly' she said pulling back but holding my shoulders with her hands 'we're leaving now and I needed to say thank you for everything, your free to visit whenever you want, I'm going to have a wing made up for you, even if you never come-' she started to cry 'even if you never come, you always have a place with me. A home with me. I love you so so much Alice, your the kindest, funniest and purest person I've ever met. I knew you wouldn't have went back to Asgard. Here is your place. But with the whole hero gig not the party girl' she giggled while crying

I pulled her back into a hug and cried too 'I'll miss you so much'

We stayed like that for a few minutes just crying when Thor came in.

'He's getting impatient' he said in a small voice with a sad smiled

I let go of Alissa 'I promise I'll visit' I whispered

She nodded her head and took a step back, allowing Thor to step forward

He sweeped me off the ground hugging me 

'I'm gonna miss you so so much' he said in my ear

'You stole my line' I sniffled

Still hugging me he placed me on the ground

'This isn't goodbye. We will see eachother again' he said

I nodded my head and dried my face with my sleeve.

'See you later' I smiled at them

'See you later' they both said at the same time then turning and walking out, Thor with his arm around her.

I let out a deep breath 'I need a drink' I muttered then walked over to the bar and poured myself a scotch, smiling at the memory I have with this drink. My first proper mission, where I met the the new king of Asgard. The god of mischief himself.

Loki's POV

Oh this isn't over just yet.

THE END.

stay turned for book two, announcement will be published in two days.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 180 33
Love is a dagger. It's a weapon to be wielded far away or close up so you can see yourself in it. It's beautiful until it makes you bleed. --------- ...
14.8K 224 22
Tony and Natasha have big secret that no one except Nick Fury and Maria Hill know about. They have a six-year-old daughter. It's been one heck of a t...
7.5K 383 38
Having been taken into the Avengers only a year ago and surviving her kidnapped by HYDRA, Emily had finally felt like she had a place to belong and s...
1.2M 35.6K 24
[CONTAINS SMUT] ❗️18+❗️ ⚠️ Cringe warning ⚠️ ~~~ You weren't exactly an Avenger... and you weren't not... it was complicated. Yes you lived in the t...