Professor Stan - Yes Sir

由 aricentrall

WARNING: 18+ SMUT/LOVESTORY Sebastian Stan x Reader (Y/N) College is tough when you are expected to live up t... 更多

IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Manhattan College for the Esteemed
Bad Apple
Drive Home
Denial
Detention
Thoughts
His Office
Coffee Break
Mother Dearest
New Territory
Daddy
Aftercare
Suzy
Emotion
Dinner Date
Naughty Girl
Misunderstanding
Distraction
Late
Lightweight
Liar
Punishment
Sensual Sunday Afternoon
Halloween
Devilish
Back To Reality
A+ Material
Study Buddy
Romancing
Toi et Moi
Clair De Lune
Dumb Baby
Full Schedule
The Last Hurrah
Suspicion
Things You Could Get Fired For
It Must Suck to be Y/N
Make You Miss Me
Wrinkled Bed Sheets
Baby I'm Yours

Odd One Out

31.2K 584 3.2K
由 aricentrall

That day, you spent the rest of it with Sebastian, feeling safe in his loving arms. Suzy had texted you later on, asking where you had gone, and if you were with Sebastian. Unfortunately your phone was on charge beside him. As it buzzed he took it in his hand to pass to you, when he saw his name, he stopped to read. 

"You told your friends?", he panicked for a moment.

"Oh shit, erm, not all of them... just Suzy", you grabbed your phone as your face grew red, "She was getting suspicious of where I was all the time, she's my best friend Seb, plus she's my roommate too".

"Why didn't you tell me though? I thought you were done lying?".

"I know but I knew you would panic", you kissed his cheek, "Suzy has been my best friend since the third grade, our secret is safe with her, I promise".

"If you say so..", he rolled his eyes, pulling you in for a silly hug.

You were shocked that he was so cool with it, but he couldn't not be. Chris and Anthony knew, well not exactly that you were his student but they still knew. he couldn't be mad at you, not after you had just sorted things.

Lucky.

The next week flew by, filled with so much homework. 

On Wednesday, you stayed behind whilst Sebastian marked his class' papers as usual, getting on with your own work. The whole time he was just glaring at you, watching how engrossed you were in the stuff on your laptop. 

"I have a question?", he asked.

"Sure", you replied, barely lifting your eyes from the screen.

"One of my good friends, Chris, is having a party at his penthouse on Saturday evening", he reached for your hand, trying to grab your attention, "I'd like for you to come with me... if you feel comfortable? I thought it was time you meet my friends".

You hesitated for a moment, surely his friends would all be a similar age, going on 40s. It kind of started you, the thought of being at a party with complete strangers. You would feel so out of place, most likely being the youngest one there. No doubt Sebastian would have to leave you alone at times.

"Umm... aren't I a little too young for a party in the city? I mean if it was thrown by people my age, sure", you twiddled your hair in between your fingers, "but everyone will be so much older than me, i'm anxious that i'll get judged".

"Trust me sweetheart, if anyone says anything... they have to go through me first. And anyways, you'll be by my side all night".

You contemplated it for a moment before saying, "yes, i'll meet your old man friends". This gained a stern look from Sebastian, he hated being reminded that he was 'old', even if he hadn't even hit 40 yet.

-

You got ready at his place, he bought you a new dress and shoes for the party, expensive to say the least. It was made by Prada, red and silky, and it went over only one shoulder with bulky padding. It was smart yet elegant, the only thing was, it was extremely tight. When he bought it, the lady at the desk recommended him buying a corset too. Even if you were the skinniest person in the world, this dress would literally stop you from breathing. He helped you get into it, although it did take a while. 

Your shoes were gold, Dior, strappy stilettos. Yes once again they were beautiful, but you could not walk for the life of you. The dress and the shoes together were a living breathing disaster. You walked around his apartment, trying to get your balance and posture, Sebastian warned that there would be important people attending, you wanted to look the part.

If this was your sister she would be a natural, after attending all of your dads business galas and family dinner parties. You on the other hand, lacked the experience, skipping said events.

"I'm going to fall flat on my face", you said as you topped up your mascara in the mirror.

Your makeup was inspired by that one iconic photo of Alexia Demie, you thought it would complete the look. Pairing it with a slick back pony tail inspired by the one and only Ariana Grande. All in all, you looked like the mans worst nightmare.

"But you'd do it in style", he giggled earning a seriously pissed off look from you, "I'm joking, you look wonderful, stop stressing".

"Just don't leave me on my own, okay?", you smiled.

"Okay princess".

You linked his arm on the way down the elevator, to the front door, and into the fanciest limo you had seen. The man had spent a hefty dollar on you, barely impacting his bank account. You'd only been in a limo once, after that you rejected your family's wealthy lifestyle.

He looked rather dapper in his outfit, he was wearing an open button shirt paired with a black Balenciaga suit. A little more casual than the suits he had worn to work, since this evening had a casual feel. You didn't feel so casual sitting in a limo with the worlds tightest corset on.

Pulling your phone out, you swiped to the camera, holding it in front of you both, "we look so good, let's take our first photo together".

"Are you sure thats a good idea?".

"Your taking me to meet your friends, the least you can do is take a picture with me... come on Seb".

He smiled as you took the photo, then kissing your cheek in another. Seen as you couldn't put them all over social media, you set one as your home screen. You had a passcode so no one would be able to see it anyways.

The limo pulled up outside the building, a long red carpet parked outside. You were in the rich rich part of Manhattan, leaving you confused as to what kind of 'party' this was. As you got out, you were greeted with the flash of paparazzi, in which you covered your face the whole time with your purse. Hopefully none of the photos revealed you and your professor.

There was so many limos parked up outside, people flooding in. You recognised a few faces from tv. Margot Robbie, Dylan O' Brien and Jamie Lee Curtis. What was Sebastian taking you to. No wonder you were drenched in designer. Your inner fangirl was swarming, you had to hold yourself together. 

As you stepped in the glass elevator you leaned over and muttered, "this is more than a 'party', why are there like tonnes of celebrities here?!".

"Oh I didn't mention, my friend Chris is a director, he had the premier of his new movie before this", he pulled you in tight, pecking a kiss to your lips, "this is the afterparty".

"How could you not tell me something that big", you nudged him with a frown on your face.

"Because I knew you would be too scared to come".

The elevator doors opened and the noise grew louder. He held your hand as you walked into the magnificent penthouse. 

Chris' lived on the top floor of one of Manhattans most expensive apartment complexes, rent starting at roughly $9,000,000. The place had 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a library, a kitchen/dining, gym, 2 living areas and a whopping 1000 square foot terrace that overlooked the city.

To say he was rich was an understatement, it made Sebastian's apartment look like a shoebox. You were impressed to say the least, but feeling very out of place. Celebrities smothered the halls, followed by businessmen and fellow directors.

"Sebastian!", Chris called from across the noisy room, walking closer to you both.

"Chris", he replied, wrapping his arm around your lower back.

"This must be Y/N, nice to meet you", he took your hand and pecked a kiss on the back of it, treating you with respect.

"You must be Chris, congrats on your movie, Sebastian literally only told me you were a director in the elevator up here, i'm so sorry I would have brought flowers or som-", you were cut off by the sound of another man approaching.

"Sebastian Stan, man you're looking good", Anthony gushed at the both of you, being his normal goofy self.

"Anthony", Sebastian smiled, "this is my girlfriend, Y/N".

Your cheeks blushed as you heard the word. Girlfriend. This was the first time he had introduced you to anyone, hearing him made you fill with butterflies. Feeling like an adult rather than the classic college girl everyone usually saw you as. You guessed he hadn't told his friends about you being his student.

Anthony was very friendly, making you instantly feel at home in his presence. Chris was rather friendly too, also a little intimidating as he soaked up his wealth. You wondered how they all met, seeming like they came from very different backgrounds.

"Well hello there", Anthony smirked, "aren't you a little young for king Sebastian over here".

He wrapped his arm over Sebastians shoulder, patting his back. This was exactly the thing you worried about, feeling like the odd one out. He said it in a jokey way, but if he knew how old you really were, i'm sure there would be a serious conversation to be had.

"Umm i'm eighte-", you were rudely cut off again, this time by Sebastian.

"Where can we get a drink?", he muttered, staring daggers down at you, shutting you up.

For the best, you thought. Maybe he didn't want his friends to know you were eighteen. It wasn't your place to tell them.

"This way", Chris said leading the way.

You followed the three of them into the kitchen area. The space was very well lit, a tall chandelier hanging over the breakfast bar. There was a bar man making cocktails, and any drink you could imagine really. You ordered a Sex on the Beach, and Sebastian ordered a whiskey. 

Staring at Chris for a while, you began to recognise him. It took a minute to realise who it was.

"Chris?", you asked.

He turned around from the bar to face you, "yes?".

"You kind of look like Captain America".

"Ahh yes. I get that a lot, we do look very similar", he giggled, "you a big Marvel fan then?".

"Biggest you will meet", Sebastian said taking a sip of his beverage.

"I'm sure Kevin Feige is around here somewhere", he proclaimed, your face lightened, "i'll have to find him when I get some time".

"Oh wow! That would be amazing, thank you!", you smiled from ear to ear.

Sebastian reached for your hand, giving it a little squeeze. He could tell you felt a little more comfortable now you had met his friends. Leaning over, he pressed a gentle kiss to your lips.

Anthony and Chris parted, mingling with some other people. Sebastian stayed by your side for a while, every now and then introducing you to some other people he knew. No celebrities unfortunately. You were eyeing them up, trying to buck up the courage to talk to them, but knowing they would look down on you.

"Doll?".

"Yes?".

"Unfortunately, I need to take a leak, can you manage on your own for a few minutes?", he said in a calm tone, hoping not to worry you.

"I think I will be okay, i'll stay right here", you smiled.

"I love you".

"I love you too".

He kissed you once more before heading off to the bathroom. You admired the scenery around you. Listening into peoples conversations, then zoning out as they bored you. You felt more comfortable than your thought you would, until you heard a random voice come from beside you. Not wanting human interaction without your boyfriend by your side.

"Cutie isn't he", the woman said taking a sip of her martini.

You noticed she had sat next to you at the bar, making herself at home.

"I'm sorry?", you questioned.

"Sebastian... he's gorgeous".

"Excuse me?", you questioned once more, offended that the woman dared to compliment your boyfriend.

Her hair was blonde, long and wavy. She wore minimal makeup but just enough to look effortlessly fabulous. The most evil grin lay upon her face as she spoke to you. As if she was in the position of power here.

"I'm Alejandra, me and Sebby used to date", she downed the rest of her drink, asking the bar man to make her another.

"Oh", you stared into your glass.

The word she called him, 'Sebby', you were despised by it. You called him 'Seb', it was like she had already planned to mention her pet name just to piss you off. It worked.

"Yeah, we broke up over the summer, he broke my heart", she smirked, "shit.. you must be his new girlfriend".

"Yes. Yes I am", you felt embarrassed, she was so beautiful and you felt like a potato.

Where was Sebastian when you needed him. He had been in the bathroom for a while, what if he was mingling and forgot about you. You stressed that the woman had done some Instagram stalking as every ex does, hoping she didn't know he was your professor.

"You're a little young aren't you? I mean I though he was going young when he dated me, but you must be like 16 or something".

There it was. The comment you were dreading. How dare she.

"18 actually", you smirked back sarcastically to her.

"Alejandra", Sebastian called walking back to the bar. 

About fucking time.

"Oh hey, I was just talking to.. oops sorry I never got your name-", she was cut off by him.

"You weren't 'just talking' to anyone, you were trying to make her feel like shit because I broke your ugly heart, do me a favour and piss off", the tone in his voice was angry, this was the last person he wanted you to see tonight.

Alejandra looked you both up and down before heading back to her friends, if bad impressions were a thing, she was the definition. 

"I'm sorry about that darling, I was greeting an old friend, ignore her she's a waste of space anyway".

"It's okay", you sighed.

-

You spent the majority of the night drinking, drinking away your sorrows. You felt so out of place after meeting his ex. She was the snottiest person you had ever met, not to mention she was the complete opposite of you. 

Anthony and Chris came and sat with you both in the living room as the party calmed down. It was around 2am, you grew tired and drunk. You mainly zoned out as Sebastian spoke to his friends, but he stuck by your side for the rest of the night.

"So where did you two lovebirds meet?", Anthony asked.

"Long story", Sebastian mumbled, feeling a little under pressure with the question.

You sat up and faced them all, slurring your words, "we met at college".

"College?", Anthony and Chris said in sync beaming at Sebastian.

There was no way he knew you from college back in the day, that's where Anthony and Chris met him. Plus you were way too young to have been in college in the early 2000's.

"Y/N!", Sebastian coughed, trying to make it obvious you should shut your mouth.

The alcohol consumed you once more.

"He's my English teacher", at this point you didn't care, if Suzy knew then why couldn't his friends know too.

Pissed off wasn't even the word. Sebastian had no intentions of telling his them you were his student. He tried to think of every possible way to make it sound okay, none of them were eligible in this moment of time.

"Sebastian, dude, what are you thinking!", Chris said, pulling a disappointed face.

They looked to you, seeing that you had passed out on the couch. 

"She's 18 man, it's fully consensual, I don't see the big deal", Sebastian proclaimed, trying to justify his actions.

"But it's illegal?", Anthony announced.

"I love her, she loves me. I will fight for what we have, i'm not losing her guys".

Chris and Anthony looked at each other in disapproval, trying to come to terms with how this was okay. After a little explaining, they finally understood what was going on. Love is love.

"Just be careful, I don't want my best friend behind bars", Chris joked.

"Hey i'm your homie too!", Anthony giggled.

-

4am, conversations still flowing. You woke up with a thumping feeling in your head from lying oddly on the couch, oh and from drinking too much. To say the least you got carried away. The boys were catching up still, it was nice to see Sebastian having a good time. he always looked tired in class.

Chris got up and walked into the kitchen, people still filled the hallways, clutching onto their beverages. When he returned he brought a man, you fixed your makeup and hair when you saw who it was.

"Y/N, this is Kevin, I told him how much you like the movies", Chris smiled, seeing your face as he introduced you both.

"It's nice to meet you", Kevin extended his arm to shake your hand.

You did so aggressively. Shaking it fast, excited to be in the presence of your favourite producer. It would be amazing if the Russo brothers were here, then you really would be living a dream.

"Oh my goodness, it's amazing to meet you Mr Feige, I love your movies!", you said with the biggest smile over your face, trying to act sober.

"Thank you but call me Kevin".

You spoke for a while, asking him everything you could think about, fan-girling hard in the process. Fuck all the celebrities that were here tonight, this man was the best one here. He had to cut the conversation short as his driver had come to take him home. He wished you well and signed his autograph on your phone case.

Noticing you were tired, Sebastian wrapped up his conversations and called the limo to pick you both up. You said goodbye to Chris and Anthony, thanking Chris for everything. You wished to see them both again, finding the men charming and hilarious.

"Lets get you home doll", Sebastian said taking your hand as you walked to the elevator.

You held your shoes in one hand, and with the other you waved goodbye as the elevator began to go down. Tonight had been a rollercoaster but you enjoyed seeing into Sebastians life a little more.

-

Note: I absolutely adore this chapter! I hope you did, it took me 5 hours in total to write ahh!

Also can some Americans please educate me about how college and schooling works over there? Im British and i'm finding it hard to write the correct things lol. Like do you guys have time off school in October time or..? And like how do exams work in college? EDUCATE ME PLEASE

I hope you are all well, i love you!

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

17.7K 1.1K 29
Anna Sloane is in her last year of college in NYU when her mother dies and leaves her with questions about her past and who she is. To top off her al...
1.2K 60 13
You're a young actress who has recently just moved back to your parents house in new York after a very bad break up which has left you with a 3 month...
93.3K 3.2K 141
You decide to take matters into your own hands after Sebastian calls you ignorant. Ominis sides with you, and Sebastian is to be sent to Azkaban. Rea...
439K 7.8K 45
Your classic smut book with a twist When sebastian is in need of a new assitant he hires y/n y/l/n, he needs someone who can keep up with all of his...