~More music than normal~

By Kennelkenn

Everything was going wonderful for Sapnap and Karl, when the age of sixteen came, they could start hearing th... More

Starting authors note
1/ The new music
2/Library lunch
3/ Minecraft
5/ News
6/ New kid
7/ School week
8/Sleepover
9/Game time
10/Party
11/Just the beginning
Ending authors note

4/ They meet

2.5K 101 267
By Kennelkenn

September 29 - 4:07 - Tuesday

~~~***~~~

If math was a human I would want them to die in a fire, you know the one's when you're camping, hearing the fire crackling while you see the little sparks fly like animals. The chilly air hitting you while the fire heat radiates into your body, and wear socks with sandals because your feet are cold but you're too lazy to grab and tie your shoes. You look up at the stars dancing in circles as black silhouettes of bats fly around on top of your heads.

You know what, fuck that, math deserves to die in an uncontrollable fire. Like the fire department needs to be called, the one that burns down houses and dark grey smoke everywhere. The smoke that makes your throat sting and makes you start coughing. The fire that kills people, destroys property, and maybe some people's dreams. Because that is what math does ( Probably not the property one - But I mean it can happen.)

Math hurts the soul, for people who like math, you don't, it's just the one thing you're kinda good at. But one little mistake in your answer can ruin the whole thing, which ends up in frustration or a total mental breakdown. Right now I'm frustrated, I can't figure out this math equation and it's driving me bonkers.

I've been doing my math homework since I got home, I'm trapped on the third equation. I scrunch my nose and let out an exhausted sigh. I'm currently in my room, sitting on my black and red gaming chair. I put my pen down and push myself away from my desk, making me spin in circles.

The light's in my room create a disco ball look as I spin, making me dizzy. I slowly stop and grab my water bottle, the red fire at the bottom brighter underneath my red LED lights. I slowly take a drink, feeling the cold water go down my throat. Then all of a sudden I hear a ding!.

I look over to my computer and see a notification pop up. I slide over to my desk and see that it's from discord, curious I click on it and see a new message.

[Quackity_HQ]: Hey this is sapnap from yesterday right?

A small smile appears on my face. It's Quackity.

"So he does have a discord." I Say out loud.

[Sapnap6995]: Yep this is sapnap.

[Quackity_HQ]: Perfect! Are you up for some minecraft?

I nod to my computer then realise he can't see me. Quickly I sent a text saying sure. I then start up Minecraft and head on to hypixel. I then add Quackity to my party. Just as I finish I get a discord call from Quackity. I accept without thinking really and say hello.

I hear a voice come through my headphones. "Hola!"

I do a double take, before realising that's Quackity. His voice, it's loud and sounds like a younger man's voice, - which is good, I don't want to play minecraft with a forty year old. His voice sounds smooth and confident, like he could win a whole debate with a straight voice.

"Hi," I told him again. " I like your voice."

He then laughs. " Thanks! I like yours too!"

Now don't even get me started with his laugh, it's loud and big, he probably uses his whole lungs as he laughs. It's a laugh that makes you laugh, not your normal laugh, a laugh that you didn't know you could make. A laugh that has you smiling the whole way through it. One that you will remember forever.

" Wanna play bedwars?" I ask him.

"Sure!"

~~~***~~~

September 30 - 7:38 - Wednesday

He called later than he did yesterday, three hours later to be exact. (Not like I was counting.) But he still called, just like he said he would. I answered almost immediately, saying hello and asking how he was. All I got was silence back, I could hear nothing but a ceiling fan from his side of the call.

" Ya, mom I got it!" I hear him say, letting out a breath of relief after finally hearing his voice.

I hear some movement and the yell of a curse, making me laugh.

" HuH? WHO'S THERE?" He says.

This makes me laugh harder, the laugh not leaving till he realized it's me.

" Oh, Sapnap! I forgot I called you." he said.

" How'd you forget? I answered almost immediately after you called?"

" Really? well I guess I just didn't realize."

" Well what do ya wanna do?" I ask, pulling my legs up on my chair.

" Do you wanna just chat? Get to know each other better?" He requests.

"Sure."

~~~***~~~

" W-wait so your real name is Alexis?" I ask while munching on a bag of Doritos, my legs laying cross on the side of my desk.

" Ya, though everyone I know calls me Alex," He tells me. " Okay now tell me something about you."

I think for a minute, we've been doing this for almost an hour, everything I can think of has already been said. I look around my room, looking for anything that will give me something to tell him. I look up at my shelf, seeing my basketball trophies and medals. At the far side of the shelf there's a photo, I stand up to go look closer.

The photos of me and my family, it's an older photo, me being around six. It's at one of my basketball tournaments , we one gold at that, god was I proud of myself. The photo itself is me showing off my medal, my black hair being pulled back by a headband. I laugh. I haven't changed. My moms on my right, her brown hair in a tight bun, brown eyes showing pride and happiness to her son. Her smile is the best part though. It's the brightest I've ever seen it, her white teeth showing.

My dads on my left, with his dark hair and green eyes. His hands are on my shoulders and he has a soft smile on his face. He's still in his work clothes, probably just came from work to watch me play, but I don't remember that part.

We look happy, all of us, like a family. That changed quickly, after that game came the fighting, then after a while they divorce. I wonder if I lost that game, would they still be together? I shake my head and head back to my chair.

" My parents are divorced, I'm not gonna go into it, just wanted to tell you."

" Okay." He says then we sit in silence.

Him not prying makes me happy, I feel a small smile fall onto my lips, just like my dad's.

Soon we ended the call, and I fell asleep smoothly that night.

~~~***~~~

October 4 - Sunday - 12:15 pm

The light was seeping in through my open window, because Karl always opens it when he's here. Oh ya did I mention Karl's here? Because he is. He's cleaning my room, for some apparent reason. He loves cleaning rooms and mines are always a mess so...

He's almost finished, which surprises me, it was a pigsty.

" Love?" I say, sitting back up on my bed.

" Yes?" He asks.

" Can we go to Mcdonalds after you're done?" I give him my best puppy eyes as I stare at his beautiful face.

He gives a small smile then starts giggling. "Of course we can, idiot! We can get chicken nuggets!"

" Perfect, then it's a date." I say giving him a wink after.

I then lay back down on my bed, listening to the sounds of Karl moving about. It's tranquil, calming. My eyes close, not daring to open. Then the ring of a call can be heard.

" Not mine." I hear Karl say. And I know it's not. It's Quackity's ringtone, the one he made me change it to so I know it's him calling.

I slowly open my eyes and sit up, stretching over to my bedside table and grab my phone. I unplug it from charging and answer.

" Hi!" I say.

" Aaeeeeee Sappnappy! How are you this fine evening?" He questions.

" It's like noon for me but I'm doing wonderful, how about you?"

" Ah yes I alway forget our time difference, I'm doing good today, up for some Minecraft?"

I sigh " Nah can't have my boy over maybe later after our date?"

" Okay... wait- boy? You have a boyfriend! Wow. You didn't tell me that when we were doing our tell each other everything on Wednesday!" He yells.

" Ya well guess I forgot," I say, looking over at Karl, him giving me a confused glance. "Wanna meet him?"

" Hell yes! Let me meet your soulmate?"

" Yes soulmate, and I'm uh putting you on speaker." I told him.

I put my phone away from my ear and put him on speaker. "Kay, you're on speaker."

"Is Sap's boyfriend there?" He says.

I look at Karl and wave him over. He comes over and plops on the bed, right next to me. " Yes this is Karl, who's this?"

I hear Quackity gasp then say. "Did he not tell you about me? Me Quackity? The king! Wow I'm so offended."

I shake my head. A grin plastered on my face.

" Ohh your Quackity! Ya no Sap's been talking about you non stop this past week, honestly I'm jealous about how much he talks about you and not me, his own boyfriend!" Karl states.

I could practically see the smile on Quackity's face.

" Ha that's funny, I never knew you existed till like five minutes ago."

" That just proves my point!" Karl exclaims.

I just sit there listening to them talk, them becoming friends a lot faster than I thought they would. Still it's nice, one of my new friends becoming friends with my boyfriend is great.

The talking goes by fast, me adding to the conversation quite a bit. Soon though we have to say goodbye, I mean I was hungry for some McDonald's and if I'm hungry, we stop and get food, because I'm a bitch when hangry.

We end the call and head to Karl's van, ( well not his, it's his moms) The vans a royal blue, the colour George would wear if he was royalty. I hop into the front seat as Karl takes the drivers. We buckle up and start driving to the house of chicken nuggets.

The drive there's normal, well normal for us. Which consists of yelling lyrics at the top of our lungs, and getting headaches from bobbing our heads too hard. Once the big yellow M's in sight, we get more jumpy - Karl making sure to look at the road, trying not to kill us.

We drive into the parking lot and Karl parks beautifully. We hop out and skip our way to the door, holding hands the whole way. I do and act of chivalry and open the door for my man. Then we head for the line, already knowing what we're gonna order. We wait patiently for our turn, just talking about random stuff.

As we talk I look around, it's not the normal Mcdonalds we go to ( that one's super modern.) This one looks like an old diner, with the neon line lights and the striped red and yellow booths. It has old posters of what it looked like in 1950. It was honestly one of the best Mcdonalds I've ever seen. From the corner of my eye I see a jukebox, an old jukebox. I know Karls always wanted one so I point it out to him. The idea of music pops up and this conversation comes up.

" So I haven't been hearing any of your songs recently." Karl blurts out randomly.

" The same could be said to you." I say back.

" I mean you have to be honest, our other soulmate has good music taste." Karl states, and he couldn't be wrong. This past week I haven't been listening to my own music because our second has been playing music so much.

" I actually put some of the songs on my playlist." He tells me.

I nod, because I've done the same thing. Thinking of our other soulmate has been easier, I actually like the idea of having more than one soulmate, it makes us more unique.

We eventually get the head of the line and order our chicken nuggets. Just the sound of food has made me excited. We go find a booth and sit there. Again just talking about random shit.

" Wait, if we both haven't been listening to our music, does that mean our soulmate doesn't know we know them yet?" Karl questions.

" Ohhh shit, nah they probably don't," I say. "Do you wanna tell them?"

"Yes! We should, and have both of us do it at the same time."

" Okay did you bring your headphones?" I ask him.

" mhm, did you bring yours?"

I shove my hand into my pocket and bring out my white earbuds.

"Perfect, now we can't play the same song." Karl says.

" We won't, you do our song, I'll do my favourite." I say with a grin.

" No! We're not making the first song they hear from you be ' I wanna see some ass'!" He tells playfully.

"Too bad." I mumble. Placing the earbuds in my ear and going to my music.

Karl does the same. Slowly we count down from three.

"One."

"Two."

"Three."

I then hit play, and hear both my song and Karl's start playing. I start laughing wondering what reaction our soulmate had.

Hopefully they're surprised, but also excited.I hope they're okay with having two soulmates. Because if not, they're gonna be sad for the rest of their life.

~~~***~~~

(2295) Without note

This is by far the longest thing I've ever written in my life. ( I think, maybe not)

And I wanna thank everyone for waiting for this chapter, I'm super proud of this one and am hoping to make the future chapters about this long, though they probably will be shorter I had a lot to put into this chapter.

Anyway more Important information, I'm going to my cabin for the next two weeks and we'll probably not be writing, ( Another reason why this chapter was so long -_-)

I will try any chance I get to write, but it will be most likely be non.

Anyway I hope you enjoy'd and have laughed today if not.

Do it, Laugh.

Laugh.

LAUGH Please I'm begging you.

BYE

*salutes*

(P.S I'm saluting after every chapter, remind me if I forget.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 256 31
Midas, a powerful man with the golden touch struggles with bad anxiety as he tries to let go of his abusive past. He started to fade as Ghost starts...
62.1K 2.3K 11
It is Yuri Plisetsky's 16th birthday and, as far as he's concerned, he wants nothing to do with parties and celebrations of any kind. However, when O...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1M 54.6K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...