โ™• ๐ฟ๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘†๐‘๐‘’๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘œ โ™•...

By Andypwark798

โžช๐ป๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž ๐‘ ๐‘โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘™ ๐‘Ž๐‘ข โžช๐ผ๐‘› ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘โ„Ž ๐‘ก๐‘ค๐‘œ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘’๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘  ๐‘’๐‘ฅ๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘–๐‘› ๏ฟฝ... More

Cสœแด€ส€แด€แด„แด›แด‡ส€s
๊œฑแดœแดแดแด€ส€ส
Mแด‡แด…ษชแด„ษชษดแด‡
Bแด‡แด‡ส€ Pแดษดษข
Nแดษดแด‡ Oา“ Yแดแดœส€ Bแดœsษชษดแด‡ss
Aสœแดส Tสœแด‡ส€แด‡, Mแดแด›สœแด‡ส€า“แดœแด„แด‹แด‡ส€.

Dษชแด„แด‹s Bแด‡า“แดส€แด‡ Cสœษชแด„แด‹s

35 3 27
By Andypwark798

Omg bitches finallyyyy

okay so I am so sorry for the slow updates sjsjfndjjs

So glad I finally got this done

Just a filler chapter ig

Again, so sorry

☠︎︎♫☠︎︎♫☠︎︎♫☠︎︎♫☠︎︎

"Please?" Jinae begged, her hazel locks flowed down her back, swaying in the sunlight.

Eunji glanced up from her phone, lips pulled down in a frown. Her hand moved up to yank out one of her earphones, the white object toppling onto her shoulder.

"No," she said curtly, taking out the second earphone, slamming her phone onto her white desk. The vibration caused the multiple keychains hanging from the shelf above it to rattle. "I'm not going."

Jinae scowled, crawling over to Eunji aiming a kick at her gaming chair drawing a scoff from Eunji.

She spun around in her chair, hands clamped over the armrests, "If that's how you wanna play —"

Jinae held her hands up, "Nope," she backed away from her friend, lips pursed, "sorry."

Eunji rolled her eyes turning back to her books, picking up her favourite ballpoint pen. She flicked through her Advanced Mathematics textbook, a bored expression on her face.

Jinae made her way back to Eunji's bed, throwing herself onto it, "Come on Ji!"

Eunji ignored her, pulling open a drawer, rummaging through it for her glasses. She extracted a pair, round and rose gold, pushing them onto her face.

"Ji!"

"I'm not going to hang out with your stupid boyfriend and his equally stupid friends," she snapped, throwing down her pen, resting her head on the table.

Jinae frowned, "Name one thing that's more important than this."

"Literally anything," Eunji shot back, "He's your boyfriend, why should I come along? Plus," she picked up her pen again, scribbling calculations onto her book, "I have so much fucking homework. Why is math so hard? And who knew missing a whole year would have an effect on my standard of work — or whatever the hell Mrs. Park calls it."

Jinae pouted, tapping on her phone aggressively, scrolling through her messages. Eunji glanced at her, running a hand through her messy red locks, tongue poking the side of her cheek.

She sighed, eyes falling down to her nails, picking at the skin.

"I'll go," Jinae looked up, face lighting up, " — on one condition."

She glanced at the several textbooks and notebooks scattered on her desk, "You give me the answers for this weeks homework then we call it even."

Jinae grinned pulling Eunji in for a hug, "I knew I could count on you Ji."

Eunji clumsily patted her back, wiggling out of her grip. She grabbed her water bottle, popping it open, putting the container to her mouth, "When's this thing anyways?"

"Today."

Eunji nearly fell out of her chair, choking on her water, "Today?"

Jinae nodded, turning her attention to her phone as the screen lit up. She picked it up, letting out a gasp.

"Ooh! We're going to an ice rink! Jaem and Jeno booked a private rink!"

Eunji rolled her eyes, her tone dripping in sarcasm, "Yeah, so cool. Too bad both of us can't skate."

Jinae stuck her tongue out at her, "It's more romantic that way. Also, Jaem said he's gonna pick us up in half an hour so," she scanned her friends body up and down, "if you're gonna shower, you'd better do it now."

"Wait, wait, wait. Why's he coming here?"

Jinae grinned sheepishly, "My mom doesn't know we're dating. She'll kill me if she finds out so...I kinda told him to pick us up from your house."

"So you told him I'm coming... before I even agreed?"

"Yup."

Eunji sighed, walking towards her closet, pulling open the oak doors. She scanned the several clothes, frowning. She turned to Jinae, looking at her expectantly.

"Green cargo pants, — they're on your first shelf — black crop top, — no, not that one, not the loose one. No! The other one — yes, that one. Aaand," she stood up and withdrew an olive green octagonal cap from her clothes stand, swaying it in front of Eunji's face, "perfect."

Eunji glanced at the cap and the outfit in her hands uncertainly, "Isn't it too flashy?"

"Flashy? Hun, you do know why I want you to come along with me, right?"

Eunji shrugged, walking into the bathroom, "I dunno."

Jinae sighed, "Because, I want you to make a good impression on a special somebody," her voice raised in excitement, "and that someone is totally crushing on you!"

The muffled sound of the shower turning on filled the room, water pattering on the fiberglass tub. A hollow thud of her clothes coming in contact with the floor echoed, as Eunji stepped into the bathtub.

"You're not gonna ask who it is?" Jinae asked, slightly disappointed.

"Why would I? I'm perfectly fine being a single pringle. Being in a relationship is waay too much commitment for me." She opened her shampoo bottle with a pop, squeezing out the black, fragrant substance onto her head.

"But..."

"Listen Ji, if it were some other people, I would've given the guy a chance. But this person is friends with him, and you know how much I hate him."

"That's just stupid. You're gonna decline a guy just because he's friends with someone you dislike?"

"Not dislike — hate." Eunji corrected.

Jinae huffed.

"Just saying — you know in case you change your mind — Haechan's the one that has a major crush on you so..."

"Nope."

She turned off the flow of water, stepping out of the bathtub, grabbing her towel. The soft pattering on her watery feet resonated across the now silent room. Eunji emerged from the bathroom, her stringy hair a darker, crimson shade.

"Pass me the hairdryer." She said, reaching out for the purple object.

After a few minutes, when she had finally managed to get into her outfit, she stood, examining herself in the mirror.

"I don't like it," she mumbled, eyes lingering on her exposed waist.

Jinae tutted, appearing behind her, placing her hands on Eunji's shoulders. "You look stunning."

Eunice looked doubtful, nose wrinkling, face full of uncertainty. "I dunno...it doesn't suit me that much. The pants are super loose." Her hand fell to the waistband to further prove her point, "Look, they're barely just hanging onto my hips."

"Bullshit." Jinae scowled, "You're a skinny legend and look so fucking good in this outfit. Trust me. I'm practically questioning my sexuality right now."

Eunji gave her a halfhearted smile.

Jinae's ringtone chimed, grabbing her attention. "Jaem said he's almost here. I'm going down, kay?"

Eunji nodded, looking back at her reflection. She brought her hand up to her cheek, tracing circles over her freckles.

Her eyes fell on the bag of makeup then back at her face.

"You sure going to an ice rink is the best idea?" Jungmin cast his younger sister a worried look, watching her stuff items into her small, leather backpack, "Give me that."

He took the bag from her hand, wearily taking things out before neatly putting them back in. He rolled his eyes, gaze falling on a small metal object, "And you need a stapler...why?"

She scoffed, "You never know when you need a stapler, okay? Also, I don't even know how to skate so it's fine."

He looked at her disbelievingly, "You idiot. That's the problem, you're more likely to fall and get hurt. Should I remind you what happened the last time you fell while skating?"

"No, I remember, thanks." she snapped, slinging the bag over her shoulder, storming out of the kitchen.

"Oh look it's freckle-face." Sneered a familiar voice. His words were followed by a high-pitched snicker.

Eunji scoffed, "Oh look it's dolphin-boy."

"Real funny."

"Yeah as if your comment was hilarious."

"Will you both stop it?" This time it was Jeno who spoke, his black hair falling over his face, "We just got here and you're already bickering."

Eunji pursed her lips, turning to Jinae, giving her a look that clearly said 'See, this is why I didn't want to come.'

Jinae gave her an exasperated look, pulling her aside, "Look, Ji. I know you hate him and stuff, but please, just this once, ignore him."

Eunji caught his eye as he stuck his tongue out at her. She glared at him, "I will if he stops being childish. I mean come on, who goes around sticking their tongue out at people?"

"I swear to god Ji —"

"Fine!" She shot him a look, which he returned with equal distaste, "But only because I don't wanna ruin your day."

Her face relaxed, "Thank you."

She followed Jinae to the line, watching as she fell into conversation with Jaemin.

"Hey," she turned around to see Haechan standing next to her.

"Hi."

Silence fell over them.

"Your freckles." He said suddenly.

Her eye brows raised in surprise, a deadpan expression taking over her features, "Really? You too?"

"What? No." He rolled his eyes, "Chenle's just a dick. I noticed you covered them with makeup. Why?"

Her mouth fell open slightly as she shifted uncomfortably,"I just don't like them. Why're you asking?"

"I think you look better with them," he shrugged, walking off, towards Renjun.

She stared after him, a strange feeling rising in her chest.

"Eunji you coming?"

"You're doing it wrong."

She looked up to see Haechan holding back his laughter. She huffed, her grip on the railing tightening. "Well if you're such an expert, tell me what I'm doing wrong."

He skated over to her, pointing at her feet, "Try to walk first."

Eunji scoffed, "Walk? In these heavy skates? Yeah, no."

Haechan grinned, "It's not that difficult. Just —" he demonstrated it himself, lifting his knees up in a sort of march, his arms swinging.

She blew her hair out of her face, eyes roaming around the rink. Jinae and Jaemin were both giggling as she clung to him, half skating, half tripping. Jisung was practically flying, finishing a lap in a matter of seconds. He moved on the ice smoothly, earphones in his ears, head bobbing to the music.

Renjun stood in corner while Chenle tried to get him to skate with him, scowling. Chenle eventually gave up, gliding over to Jisung.

Jeno was skillfully skating with his girlfriend, both of them chatting. Eunji noticed the girl's unique eye shape, slightly envious of her smooth, freckle-free skin.

She tried to imitate Haechan's movements, eyebrows drawing down when he began to laugh.

After several attempts, she finally got it right now focusing on actually skating. She had tried pushing off the ground as Haechan had shown her, failing miserably.

"How pathetic," Chenle sneered, a light flush on his face, his hair disheveled, a result of taking several laps of the rink, "Miss Freckle-face can't even skate."

She scowled, "You—"

"Careful, you might fall and hurt yourself," he laughed, smirking as she tripped, her right blade getting stuck in the ice.

Haechan reached out to steady her, shaking his head at Chenle's childishness, "Do you have nothing better to do Lele?"

Chenle shrugged, "Meh. Tormenting her is more entertaining than annoying Jisung."

"Bold of you to assume you're tormenting me, you...you...you squeaky grocery cart!"

He snorted, "Good one."

"Ignore him Eunji," Haechan muttered, once again, clearly holding back the urge to laugh, his melanin skin glowing in the artificial light.

"Oh forget it, I give up," she frowned, half walking, half marching to the exit.

"Where are you going?" Haechan called out.

"I'm tired," she replied, giving him a small wave.

After retrieving her shoes, she made her way to the café, spotting the table where Jisung and Renjun sat.

"Can I sit here?"

Renjun looked up momentarily, nodding.

She set her bag on the table, slipping her feet into her shoes, tying the jet black laces into bows.

A distant yell echoed, grabbing their attention. A small child around the age of six lay on the floor, throwing a full blown tantrum.

Her mother seemed embarrassed, her feeble attempts at calming the girl down drowned out by her shrill screams.

She kept pounding her arms and legs on the floor, blonde hair scruffy and messed up.

Suddenly she hit her head on the floor, all her cries stopping for a moment, a look of confusion flooding her face. Then she began crying again, this time louder.

Eunji snickered, surprised to hear Renjun doing the same. They both made eye contact, dissolving into laughter.

"Why are you laughing, she's literally crying!" Jisung stared at the child, extremely worried.

Eunji sobered up, looking him dead in the eye, "I'm a sadist, it's what we do."

"Finally, someone who gets me," Renjun grinned at the incredulous expression on Jisung's face.

Eunji smiled back.

Maybe this wasn't so bad.

"You really had to be like that, didn't you?" Haechan said grimly, watching as Eunji conversed with Renjun, talking animatedly.

"Be like what?" Chenle followed Haechan's gaze, eyes falling on Eunji.

Realization dawned on him, "No."

Haechan tore his eyes away from her, "No what?"

Chenle pushed himself away from the railing, folding his arms over his chest. He moved so he could block Eunji from Haechan's view. "You have a crush on that unnecessary movie sequel."

"Unnecessary what now?"

"The point is," Chenle pressed, "she's a terrible person, and for your sake, I'm telling you, she's the worst person to have a crush on. There's literally millions of other people."

"I do not have a crush on her, plus," Haechan shot Chenle a suspicious look, "why are you getting so annoyed?"

"Because," Chenle's nose scrunched up, "if you end up dating, it means, a) I won't get to spend as much time with you because you'll be with her, and b) I'll have to see her more than I already do, and I don't think my stomach or eyes can take that torture."

Haechan rolled his eyes, throwing an arm over Chenle's shoulder, "It's dicks before chicks, remember?"

Chenle grinned, wiggling out his grip, "Good." His face lit up, "Wanna race?"

"You're on."

☠︎︎♫☠︎︎♫☠︎︎♫☠︎︎♫☠︎︎

Okay so am i doing ok with their rivalry?

Idk I've never really had an enemy before so I have no idea how to put an emphasis on their hatred for each other 

And PLEASE I'M TRYING SO HARD TO BUILD UP THE SIBLING BOND

Is it working?

Please tell me it's working

Also I'm making Hyuck the classic nice sml

Thanks for reading!

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Bcs ghost readers aren't swaggy at all :((

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

993K 17.8K 80
"แดต'แต โฟแต’แต— แต—สฐแต‰ แตแต’แต’แตˆ แตแต˜สธ หขโฑแต‰โฟโฟแตƒ, สณแต‰แตแต‰แตแต‡แต‰สณ แต—สฐแตƒแต—. แดต แตˆแต’ สทสฐแตƒแต— แดต สทแตƒโฟแต—, แดต แต—แตƒแตแต‰ สทสฐแตƒแต— แดต สทแตƒโฟแต—. แดฌโฟแตˆ แดต สทแตƒโฟแต— สธแต’แต˜." ๐˜š๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข...
626K 14.1K 41
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

122K 2.9K 43
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
1.1M 46.5K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...