โ›๐‘…๐ผ๐‘‰๐ด๐ฟ๐‘…๐‘Œ โœ - ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ง๐™—๏ฟฝ...

By glowstiic

๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› two rivaling music bands that are enemies, are forced on world tour together โ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€... More

rivalry overview
characters
prologue
chapter 01
chapter 02
chapter 04
chapter 05
chapter 06
to be continued

chapter 03

320 4 0
By glowstiic

𝙹𝚄𝙽𝙴 𝟽, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟷

CHAPTER THREE || Shared Tour Vans 

A faint trickle of sunlight shone through the blinds—waking me up from my slumber. 

I open my eyes, blurry spots everywhere I looked. My room was abnormally empty, reminding me what day it was. I groan, The beginning of tour....yay! I roll my eyes at this thought.

Rubbing my eyes, I fall out of bed and stumble to my bathroom to check use the toilet. 

I flush, and wash my hands, shocked when I saw my messy hair and red cheeks. I decide I will clean up later, curious to see what the girls were up to. 

As I open my door, I hear the racket of several people chattering. How did I not hear this from my bedroom?

"Adelaide? Is Cleo up yet? We have to leave in thirty minutes!" The deep voice of Brent came from downstairs.

I stop as I hear a masculine laughter break out. "Jonah that's perfect! We have to film that!" None other that Corbyn Besson's voice sounded. 

Before I could stop myself, I walk into clear view of everyone in our living room. All eyes turn towards me. I saw a few people I didn't recognize, which was displeasing.

I notice the boys whisper to each other, and Corbyn's eyes linger on me longer than the others. He eventually turns back to his conversation.

"Oh Cleo! Get ready, you're a mess!" Brent piped from his perch beside Randy in the kitchen. 

I give him a death stare, and move towards my friends—without a glance towards the Why Don't We boys. 

"Why the fuck didn't you wake me up?" 

All three girls exchang glances, and then Hayley murmurs, "um, waking you up is very close to suicide." 

I was about to retort, but a knock on the front door sounded—causing all conversations to pause. 

"I'll get it! It must be Mrs. Brenners!" Randy perks, strutting towards the door like he owned the place. He flung the door open, and a middle-aged woman in a professional uniform steps in—her eyes scanning the room. She looks snobby.

"Can I talk to the kids?" She winks at Randy, as she walks towards the Why Dont We boys' perch at the other side of the room. She waves towards us, "come over here sweeties!" 

I give a glance to my friends, and warily step forward until my group was beside the boys. I see the guys shift uncomfortably at our proximity, but I sigh and say, "yes?" 

"Alright darlings, I have some...news! It shouldn't be a problem, but I felt the need to share," she explains slowly, eyes darting to each group. Her eyes linger over me, probably because of my bedhead hair.

"What is it ma'am?" Daniel pipes. 

"Well, the tour buses cost more than we expected. So we could only buy one...one that could fit all of you! Believe it or not, it costed less than what two smaller vans would! I know it's not a problem though, you two get along real nicely!" She winks,  "a little too nicely." 

My jaw falls open. We have to share a tour bus with Why Dont We on top of going on tour with them? 

"Wait what...," the two bands start arguing and complaining.

The lady looks genuinely confused. "Well, I didn't think it would be a problem! You can buy another van for thirty thousand dollars if you'd like! But we're not covering it."

The room was silent, and we were silently contemplating our decision. 

The lady seems to understand, "I'll go talk to your managers, and leave you here to discuss amongst yourselves." And with that, she walks away from the living room, off where our managers were talking.

There was a long pause of sound, before Scarlett broke it, "we're not sharing a van with y'all." 

The boys instantly respond with their own answers, but I couldn't distinguish anything.

"Shut the fuck up! One at a time," I shot, glaring at the boys angrily. 

"We don't want to share either," Jack frowns. Corbyn shifts his stance, and looks at the ground, muttering, "I also don't want to pay thirty thousand dollars." 

I snap back, "then you want to share Cameron?" 

Corbyn snaps his eyes towards mine, squinting them, "of course not! But you guys need to pay for it!" 

I sarcastically laugh, and I see the girls shoot dirty looks at them. 

"No way! You pay, we didn't want to share this tour anyway!" Hayley exclaims.

I see Zach, Daniel, and Jonah exchange glances, before Corbyn and Jack both yell, "and you think we wanted to share fucking tour with you?" 

I step up towards the two boys, and place a finger on both their chests, switching my gaze on either of them, "don't you dare talk to us like that."

They both brush my hand away and Corbyn says, "let's half it then." 

I look at him for a moment, and step back. "That's $15,000, we're okay," Scarlet sarcastically smiles.

Jack raises his hands up in frustration, "then we have to share the damn van!" 

I bit my lip, looking around the room, voicing my thoughts, "well shit." 

Corbyn looks at Jack and then at me with a disbelieving face, "no way! They'd probably poison our food or something!"

I give him an exasperated look, "I'm not fucking evil! I don't want to kill you idiots...besides if anything you guys would poison us."

Corbyn shook his head, "I hate you, but I would never want to physically hurt or kill you! Anyone at that matter." 

Scarlet responds, "well, us too...can we agree to not speak to each other or ruin any shows?"

The five boys look at each other, and then Jack nods, "yes, as long as you don't."

Corbyn extends his hand, "do you agree as well?" 

I shoot his hand a look of disgust, and ignore its presence, "yep, we can Cayden."

He rolls his eyes, and lowers his hand awkwardly. Jack looks towards his friends, who were giving him wary expressions.

"Well...," Jack trails off.

"I'll get the lady," Hayley nervously  smiles, backing off out into a room beyond. I turn my gaze back towards the boys, contemplating the situation.

Not for one second did I believe they were going to change, but what other choice do we have? 

"So...no more show-ruining shit?" Corbyn questions with his hands raised. 

"No more show-ruining shit," I confirm grudgingly, moving my hands up to my hair to straighten it out. 

Corbyn looks down at the ground, shuffling his feet. "So...why- why did you start all of th-," 

Before he could finish, the lady and Hayley came in, "so you have come to an agreement! Spectacular, I will have the van ready in thirty minutes!" 

We watched the lady trot out of the house quickly, accompanied by Brent and Randy.

I awkwardly shift my gaze back to the boys in front of us. 

I clear my throat to grab their attention,

"Look, just because we have to go on tour together, does not mean we're friends or shit. We will ignore you and vise versa, got it?" 

The boys scowl, but shake their heads reluctantly. 

Maybe this wouldn't be so bad... I think, as I walk out the door—wanting to tour the van.

𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘:

-um i hate this chapter but, yeah.

-i want to make it clear that they ARE enemies...but they aren't THAT mad at each other rn bc they haven't seen each other in years so the rage has obvs died down (it's realistic, usually ur not mad over something years later) but they are def going to be ruder as times comes....

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 4K 34
as i waved my phone through the air jack took it from my hand. the song ended and the boys left the stage for their break. i stood with my mouth open...
7.2K 371 23
.ใƒปใ€‚.ใƒปใ‚œโœญใƒป.ใƒปโœซใƒปใ‚œใƒปใ€‚. ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™– ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™˜๐™  ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™– ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ž๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™ก๐™š ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š...
2.3K 40 26
When Lizzie Marais meets her brother's new band mates, she is drawn to one in particular. But what happens when Jonah says that Lizzie is off limits?
8K 186 43
He met her at his concert. He messed up. She came back. He screwed up again. Then what? "Zach I'm done!" READ TO FIND OUT! Started: 5/24/18 Finished:...