His Revenge ✔

Parthian555 által

Manik Malhotra and Nandini Murthy once loved each other crazily, but one day a misunderstanding took place an... Több

Introduction
[ 1 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 3 ]
[ 4 ]
[ 6 ]
[ 7 ]
[ 8 ]
[ 9 ]
[ 10 ]
[ 11 ]
[ 12 ]
[ 13 ]
Epilogue

[ 5 ]

5.6K 292 6
Parthian555 által

I woke up due to the sun rays disturbing my sleep. Rolling on the bed left and right I finally sat on the bed and ran a hand through my hair. I came out of the bathroom after drying my hair with the hair dryer. I quickly went through my cupboard and took out a cream color frock suit.

I looked like a ghost. My red puffy eyes, my chapped lips, dark circles around my eyes. I applied some kohl and eyeliner, some lip balm on my lips and foundation to hide my dark circles. I gave a last glance at myself looking as pale as ever I made my way towards the dining area.

Taking the last sip of my juice I stuffed the sandwich in my mouth hurriedly. I checked my bag to find everything I needed. It is really difficult for me to manage all alone. I live in a 2 room apartment with a bathroom and a kitchen. After that incident Ma Baba did not let me stay in the house anymore so I stayed with Armaan for some time, but I couldn't stay there for a long time.

With the help of him I got a job in Mehta Industries as a persnol assistant of the boss itself. With my salary I bought this apartment, which I live in. Armaan lives 5 colonies leaving mine, while my office is 20 minutes away from my building. Giving a last glance at the house I locked the main door and kept the key in my bag.

------------------

Paying the fare to the auto driver I made my way towards the building. The receptionst wished me good morning while I too responded with a smile. I pressed the button for 10th floor of the elevator as my boss's cabin is on that floor only. I met most of the staff in the elevator and we passed morning wishes with some jokes.

I knocked on the door of my boss's cabin to hear his reply. " Come in, Nandini. " wonder how did he know it's me. I took a deep breath and entered his cabin with my usual smile. " Good Morning, Sir. " I chirped making him smile. 

" Good Morning, Nandini. " He reciprocated with same enthusiasm while leaning on his chair. " Sir did you take your medicines? " I asked as I am being appointed for this by Mrs. Mehta. He has high Blood Pressure still he does not take his medicines. " Yes Nandini Madam, I had them. " He replied showing thumbs up. ''

-------------------

Please vote and comment. 

Thank you. :)

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

15.2K 1.5K 12
"Agar tumhe lagta hai you can break me, then you are sadly mistaken. Main nazuk...innocent type sirf ek hadh tak hoon par after that, main puri shern...
40.8K 1.7K 32
Nandini : Ab mei yeh natak aur nahi kar sakti Manik. You and I, it's over Manik. It's over. Two souls, Manik and Nandini, who hated each other at f...
3.8M 207K 110
Hey guys ... !!! This is a story about how a betrayed impulsive and an arrogant Manik Malhotra starts to live his life after finding his shining armo...
4.9K 655 13
She Left Him He Still Love Her She Broke Him He Still Need her only His Family Hates Her For Them she is A cruel Mother and wife For him She is stil...