ENHYPEN Imagines

By WaengOrangeade

Short stories for every member ! For the Aces, we have Heeseung... For the Bluejays, we have Jay... For the J... More

Lee Heeseung- Goodbye
Park Jongseong - Cousin
Kim Sunoo - Changed
Shim Jaehyun - Thank you
Approach - Yang Jungwon
Park Sunghoon - Flirty Girl
Observe - Nishimura Riki
Yang Jungwon- Approach pt 2
Lee Heeseung - Love Magic
Park Sunghoon - Free
Kim Sunoo- Listen
Park Jongseong- Somebody that I Used to Know
Park Sunghoon - Be Alright
Park Jongseong - Magic Island
Lee Heeseung - Love is Gone
Kim Sunoo - Friends...to what ?
Clickbait hahahha
Yang Jungwon - My Cute Sheep
Special chapter for a special person
Shim Jaehyun - First Move
Shim Jaehyun - First Move pt 2
Nishimura Riki - Dance Partner
Bonus Chapter : Lee Heeseung
Can't You See Me ? - Nishimura Riki
Can't You See Me ? - Nishimura Riki pt 2
Park Jongseong - With You
Lee Heeseung - A Ghoul in Seoul
Lee Heeseung - A Ghoul in Seoul pt2
Kim Sunoo - The New Manager
Kim Sunoo - The New Manager pt2
Yang Jungwon - Bully Boy
Park Jongseong - Court
Park Jongseong - Court pt2
Park Sunghoon - Wedding
Park Sunghoon - Wedding pt2
Yang Jungwon - Biggest Regrets
Park Sunghoon - Only Mine
Lee Heeseung - Wi-Fi Password
ENGENES, READ THIS IF YOU HAVE REMAINING CONSCIENCE FOR JAY
Last Dance - Kim Sunoo pt3
Last Dance - Kim Sunoo pt2
The Guy Inside the Bar- Park Sunghoon pt2 (final)
AN OVERREACTING CHAPTER
ENHYPEN X TXT X ATEEZ X Y/n pt1
ENHYPEN X TXT X ATEEZ X Y/n pt2
Trend - Lee Heeseung
Observe - Nishimura Riki pt2
I'm on Tiktok everyone!!!
Yes, I AM BACK.
A Voice from Faraway - Jay (Jaan)
The Girl - Jake
A Voice From Faraway pt 2 - Jay (Jaan)
Cat - Jungwon
Announcement!!
ANNOUNCEMENT!

The Guy Inside the Bar- Park Sunghoon

1K 46 10
By WaengOrangeade

" Y/n, I have something to tell you. "

" Really, Wooyoung? What is it? Is it a surprise for me? Or a surprise for the both of us since it's our anniversary? Please tell it to me now! I'm so exci--"

" Y/n, we need to break up. "

" H-Huh? W-Wooyoung, you're so funny! Hahahah! What a nice prank to pull on me! Let's look at the surroundings if there's a camera--"

" I'm serious. Let's break up. "

" Wooyoung, your jokes are nothing on me! I know you too much! Hahhaha! "

" Y/n! Wake up! I'm sorry but we need to break up!" Wooyoung said as he shook her to wake her up.

" Woo...your jokes are not funny anymore. "

" I-I'm sorry...p-please...listen...w-we n-need to break up..." Wooyoung said as he started to tear up.

" Jung Wooyoung...is that true? Tell me it's a joke."

" I'm s-sorry, Y/n. We need to b-break up. I...I have a hidden relationship--"

*SLAP!

" Who is it? Tell me! "

" I...I have a secret relationship w-with S-San."

" M-My v-very o-own older b-brother? Seriously, Jung Wooyoung ?"

" I'm sorry--"

*SLAP!

" Leave. And leave my brother alone. Don't come back again. Or else I'll make sure that this is the last time you'll visit us. "

" Y/n, I'm-- "

" LEAVE! LEAVE THE FCK OUT! " Y/n said as she's trying to stop her tears.

As Wooyoung silently and sadly walked away, Y/n sat on the ground, crying her whole heart out for being betrayed by her boyfriend and her very own brother.

She keeps crying and swearing how messed up is her life until it started to rain hard.

She just let herself to be soaked under the rain, while she's crying because she still loves him.

She walked quietly under the rain, people looking at her, some were pitied for her since they know what happened when a person starts to be like that, some were giving her a helping hand but pushed them away.

She walked and walked until she found herself standing at a bar and didn't hesitate to come in, completely soaked. The guard asked her if she's okay and needs help but she refused. She walked to an empty table and called a waiter.

" Waiter! "

" What do you want to-- Ma'am! Are you okay? Wait! I'll get some towel for you! "

" Don't even bother to. Give me two cold buckets of cold beer. Right now. Here's the money, keep the change in case if I will drink more. Don't even bother to help me."

As the waiter sadly got the cold buckets for her, a introduction was heard from the stage.

" Everyone! The most awaited performers for tonight! Please welcome the band, 'ET'! " the host said as the audience clapped for them.

" Crap. Why do they have to perform now? The poor lady will surely cry." he said as he's delivering the order for her.

...

" And now...before we say good night to everyone, we'll sing our iconic song, 'If Ur Gone' !!" the vocalist of the band said.

" hUh?? If Ur Gone? wElL...lEt's SeE iF thEse cRaPs aRe goOD..." she said in a very drunk tone.

Little did she know, the song was a sad song about a break up of a couple but one person can't let go the other half as she/he still loves him/her.

As she listens to the song, she started crying again as she reminisce the times that when she and Wooyoung are still together until she cried and cried and fell asleep inside the bar.

...

" Miss...Miss...wake up. It's 12 in the midnight. We're closed." a guy said while gently waking her up.

" H-Hah? Oohh...you're the vocalist from the band from earlier right?

" U-Uh, yes I am! "

" W-What's your name~ " she said as she yawned from her sleep.

" I'm Park Sunghoon. You can call me Sunghoon. It's getting late..."

" Name's Y/n. "

" Okay, uh...Y/n, it's 12 in the midnight. Do you want me to take you home or you'll just take a rest at my place?"

" No way! None of the above! I don't even know you! You might be a pervert! "

" Ouch, Y/n. I'm not that kind of person. I'm just helping you out since it's very late and it's not safe if you'll go home all by yourself."

" No. I have trust issues. Sorry. " Y/n said as she drifted off to sleep again

" Aishh...seems like I have no choice. " Sunghoon said as he helped Y/n to get up.

He went home safely with Y/n and gently put her to his sister's room. He asked his sister if he can borrow some of her clothes to her and help her to get change because she's soaked on the rain and has fever.

" Yeji, can you do that? Of course, you're the only one who can do it to her and not me. What if she accidentally woke up? She might think the other way so it's best if you'll do it."

" Sure! I understand! I'll take care of her! "

" Thanks, and by the way sleep right after you finished taking care of her."

" Okay! "

(The next day)

" Ouch...my head hurts. Ouch! Ugh...I'm a bit dizzy. Wait. This is not my bed. My bed is not too feminine...and...THIS IS NOT MY ROOM!!! AAAHHHHHH!!" she said as she rushed downstairs to escape but she saw Sunghoon and his sister eating their breakfast and they even gave her some food.

" Who are you?! Wait! You! I...I think I saw you before! You kidnapped me! Let me go!"

But him and his sister just laughed at her and Yeji explained everything to her.

" Okay...sorry. And thank you...after this, I have to go home." she said as she's eating the breakfast they made for her.

But Sunghoon put the back of his hand on Y/n's forehead to check her temperature and Yeji smirked.

Y/n was surprised and blushed at his actions to her.

" You're still sick. You need to stay here for a few days until your fine. Don't worry, you'll share a room with Yeji so you'll be fine."

" T-Thank you for your kindness...what's your name again?"

" I thought you already knew it? "

" Uh...hello...I was drunk. "

" Oh, yeah. My bad. By the way, the name's Sunghoon..."

" Nice to meet you, Sunghoon..."

After 3 hours, Yeji helped Y/n to fix her room and arranged the clothes that she will use. They talked for a while and they got close with each other easily.

" By the way, my brother said he saw you at the bar he's working to. He said you're completely soaked under the rain and you're drinking beer. Is there anything wrong? Please tell me...I want to ease the pain you're feeling. But if you don't want to, it's okay."

" It's...It's just my boyfriend, Wooyoung, broke up with me."

" Wooyoung? "

" Jung Wooyoung. He left me because he cheated on me with my very own older brother!" she said as she started to cry softly.

" Oh...I'm so sorry for that. I really am. Are you and your brother--"

" Yes, we live in the same house. What I said earlier? I'm not sure if I can even go home. I can't take myself to see my brother who's a traitor."

" That's really confusing. What are your plans for now?"

" For now, I'll stay here for a few days while searching for an apartment to live."

" Why don't you live here? "

" Yeji, it's too embarrassing. Your brother won't agree with it. I'll be just worthless if I'll be with you."

" Awww...so sad. "

That night...

" Yeji, I'm off to work now! Y/n's here so if you're bored, you can play some games with her or order some food."

" Uh...Sunghoon! Can I request something? Just this time."

" S-Sure! What is it? "

" Could you take me to the bar with you? I want to wind up a bit. Please?"

" Uh...but Yeji--"

" Bro! It's fine! I'm at the right age! Plus, it's not that kind of 'bar' duh!"

" Okay. I'll go now first. You can just go after me, don't worry Y/n...Yeji knows the place." he said as he smiled at her and left the house, leaving Y/n flustered AGAIN.

" Uh...Y/n, be honest. Do you have any little interest to my brother?"

" Well...not because he's handsome but he's so caring to the people around him. So I'm sorry if...maybe, I kinda like your brother. Sorry."

" Sorry? Sorry?! Y/n! I've been waiting for this! Sunghoon's been single for years! And as I saw you, I already knew that you'll end up with my brother!! Yeah, he's caring but he never brought a woman in our house before! You're special in his heart, Y/n! I like you very much for my brother! I even wished that you'll like him and he'll like you too and OH MY GOSH!! I'M SO HAPPY! AAAAHHHHHH!! Let's go now! I'll help you! "

" Wait! Yeji! Slow down! "

...

" Yah~ your boyfriend broke up with you! A beautiful lady like you?! Dang!! He must be very blind, Y/n! Oh, we're here!" Yeji said while they're inside the taxi.

As they came inside the bar, Y/n saw Sunghoon singing with the band. He was singing a sweet love song.

" Y/n, let's find our table! "

" Yeah, sure! "

As the two found their respective place, Y/n cannot take her eyes off to him and it made Yeji very happy for her and to her brother.

She was lost to his soulful voice. Her heart doesn't want to admit it but she's falling for him slowly. It's been only yesterday since they met each other but it's completely different from the way she felt from her ex.

Until two familiar figures went over their direction.

" Wooyoung? San? "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

317K 14.8K 101
Welcome to my collection of one shots and short stories about Jaywon! โ€ข They're boy love stories inspired by real life events found in I-Land and Enh...
314K 12.6K 66
โ๐˜‘๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ...โž A story about a girl who has a crush on the school's heartthrob ever since...
34.9K 692 36
ENHYPEN ONE-SHOTS โœŒ๏ธŽ('ฯ‰')โœŒ๏ธŽ ๐’๐”๐Œ๐Œ๐€๐‘๐˜: ษชแด„แด‡ แด„ส€แด‡แด€แด โ€ข สแดŠแดก ๊œฑแดœส€แด˜ส€ษช๊œฑแด‡...? โ€ข ๊œฑแดŠแด‹ แด˜สŸแด€สแด‡ส€ แดส€ ษดแดแด›? โ€ข สŸสœ๊œฑ แด…แด‡แด€สŸ โ€ข ษดส€แด‹ แด˜ส€แดแดษช๊œฑแด‡ โ€ข แด˜แดŠส แด€ษดษดษชแด แด‡ส€๊œฑแด€ส€ส โ€ข แด˜๊œฑสœ สŸแดแดกแด‹แด‡...
20.8K 685 14
"Aren't we supposed to be best friends...?" Sunoo asked, panting heavily. "Friends, don't fuck each other endlessly." Sunki AU -- Short story ...