His Act of Possession✔️

By hishiraethhourglass

EDITED Davina Romano is quite an exquisite woman. Being one of the most famous assassins in the underworld... More

Introduction.
Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
chapter sixteen.
⚠️NOT A CHAPTER⚠️
chapter seventeen.
chapter eighteen.
chapter nineteen.
chapter twenty.
chapter twenty-one.
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three.
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
⚠️NOT A CHAPTER⚠️
chapter thirty-seven
chapter thirty-eight
chapter thirty-nine
chapter forty
epilogue
bonus ;)

Chapter Fifteen.

51.8K 1.3K 397
By hishiraethhourglass

D A V I N A
Edited

I glare at the hand print on my face through the mirror. It was an ugly, crimson colour and it just laid there in confidence.

I poke it with my pointer finger, and hiss in pain.

I was used to pain, but this one leaned towards the emotional side.

I've been hit by multiple people before, but never had I thought that my Father would be added onto the long, dreadful list.

The window suddenly creaks open, and I grab the knife situated on my thigh, and point towards one of the many windows.

I glare as Lorenzo walks into my room, forgetting that he was in my room in the first place.

"The fuck?" I growl, stalking towards him.

I stick my head out the window to make sure no one saw him, my hands on the window frame. I pull my head back into the room, and shut the window.

I turn around and find Lorenzo sitting on my bed. His back on the headboard, arms crossed from the elbow supporting his head, and one leg perched up while the other leg laid itself on the first leg.

"I always forget how nice your room is, it suits you." He licks his lips while looking me up and down.

I stare down at my outfit, grey sweatpants and a baggy random band merch t-shirt.

"Why are you here?" I deadpan, crossing my arms and glaring at him.

"You're getting married." He shrugs, standing up.

"Okay? Why do you care?" I snap, pointing an accusing finger.

"Jesus, you in your period, or something?" He raises his hands in a surrendering position.

Yes.

"The fuck kind of question is that?" I look at him with utter disgust, "Even if I was, does it matter?"

"Why are you here, Lorenzo?" I glare at him while he walks around my room.

"We're meeting up with the Russian's tomorrow." He shrugs.

"You mean in a few hours, it's 2 am." I roll my eyes, turning on one of the lights.

His eyes scan my face, and immediately darken as his eyes zero in on my cheek. Most specifically, the one with the slap mark.

"Davina." He stalks up towards me, placing his hand on my cheek.

I wince as his hand makes contact with my cheek, and he immediately pulls back.

"I'm only going to ask you once." He growls, glaring at the slap mark.

"Who the fuck did that?" My brain tried to rack up some lie.

"Don't lie to me." He adds, I internally roll my eyes.

"Rafael." I nod.

"He wouldn't leave a nasty mark like that." He rolls his eyes at my attempt.

"You calling him weak, or some shit?" I throw back, cocking an eyebrow.

"Fuck, I just- stop changing the subject, Davina." He glares at me.

"I'm not going to tell you." I lean against one hip, and place my hands on my hips.

"Jesus fuck." He sighs in anger, he takes a step close and I could literally feel his body heat radiating off of him. "You know I'd hurt anybody for laying a fucking hand on you." My breath gets caught in my throat. His eyes drift off towards my lip, he clears his throat and takes a step back. He walks in my closet, and I grumble to myself.

He steps out, and just looks at me. He looks around, with a condescending eye. He suddenly takes off his top, and I freeze.  Before he can take his pants off, I gasp and turn around, covering my eyes.

"Lorenzo." I deadpan, my hands still covering my eyes.

I can hear rustling behind me, and I see him getting comfortable in my bed.

"Dude, what the actual fuck?" I rush onto the bed, and kick him off.

He flies off the bed, and lands on the floor. He groans as he rubs his head.

"Bitch." I mutter, pulling the blanket and comforter off.

"The fuck you doin?'" He asks, questioning my every move.

"You probably have your STD infested germs all over my bed, you fucking cockroach."

He lifts his head up, and looks at me with amusement.

"Cockroach?" His eyes linger with amusement, and I throw the blanket on his face.

I walk into my closet, and grab another comforter and blanket.

I dress the bed, and sigh in content when I snuggle into the warmness quickly.

"Can I-" Before he could finish, I toss him a pillow.

____________

I scan my room, and find my room empty. I see the window wide open, and I sigh in relief. I look over at the dresser, my eyes falling on the little red rose.

He remembered.

I quickly get dressed, and do my usual morning routine.

I jog down the stairs, and see my Father looking up from his newspaper.

I try to walk out from his peripheral vision, before he calls my name.

"Yeah?" I ask, scratching my head, nervous.

"Tell me why I saw that Rossi boy crawling out of your room?" He sips his coffee, casually.

Shit.

____________

HEY

LOL

UHM HOW YALL DOIN

WERE AT 800 READS WTF UHM??

IM STILL IN DENIAL AND SHOCK JESUS CHRIST

I DIDNT EVEN THINK IT POSSIBLE

I CANT EVEN THANK YALL ENOUGH

LOVE YALL🤍

WORD COUNT: 889

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4M 55.5K 40
Cerita Dewasa! Warning 21+ Boy punya misi, setelah bertemu kembali dengan Baby ia berniat untuk membuat wanita itu bertekuk lutut padanya lalu setela...
190M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
2.1M 235K 43
Bertunangan karena hutang nyawa. Athena terjerat perjanjian dengan keluarga pesohor sebab kesalahan sang Ibu. Han Jean Atmaja, lelaki minim ekspresi...
4.6M 170K 39
Akibat perjodohan gila yang sudah direncakan oleh kedua orang tua, membuat dean dan alea terjerat status menjadi pasangan suami dan istri. Bisa menik...