Bad Boy, Bad Girl

By Mimi_Miga

"I hate you." "You really mean that, Princess?" "Just shut up and kiss me." ... More

ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ.
I | Gentleman.
II | Hangout
III | Party
IV
Quick Announcement
V | The Mayor.
VI | Countdown.
VII | Can and Can'ts.
VIII | Girlfriend.
IX | Cheating?
X | Aftermath & Camping Trip.
XI | Kidnapped.
XIII
XIV | Birthday
XV | Kristen's Back
XVI | Feelings, Drama, and Frustration
XVII | Baby Daddy
XVIII | Breakup & Issues
XIX | Spring Dance But with A Special Guest, Heartbreak.
XX | Love?
XXI | Enemies... Go On Dates?
XXII | Presents
XXIII | Dinner
XXIV | GALA
XXV | Safety
XXVI | Safety P2
XXVII | Blackmail
XXVIII | Casino Night
Epiiilogue
XXIX | CONFESSIONS.
XXX | Seven Words
XXXI | Friends?
XXXII | Again?
XXXIII | Prom, Part One
Prom, Part Two

XII | The Jealousy Game?

5.6K 85 139
By Mimi_Miga

XII - The Jealousy Game?

****

**Added the song because it's gonna give a different effect to the scene coming up 😜 ! I'll let you know when to play the song!

I felt wetness pool between my legs as I laid under the blanket watching two men fuck.

"What are you doing under the blanket?" Alex asked in a somehow very attractive raspy voice.

"Nothing." I mumbled, putting my Airpods back in my ear.

"Mmm, fuck!" The man cursed.

Two muscular men fucking was always something that turned me on. It's a strange, pleasureful—

"What the fuck?" Alex revealed me under the blanket as the porn video kept playing.

"Hi?" I awkwardly spoke.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Nothing..." I responded.

"Really? In the morning?" He put his hand over his face.

"I'm sorry, I just got really horny!" I sighed getting off of the bed and placing my phone down, turning off the video.

"Dominique..." His raspy voice called.

"I'm gonna go shower." I grabbed my towel and entered the bathroom. I turned on the shower and began removing my clothes, then entered the shower.

"Im coming in." I heard Alex declare.

"No you're not!" I yelled back, locking the bathroom door.

"I'm gonna cut my hair then dye it." I spoke, grabbing the tools I needed. We finished taking our showers, separately, and were almost ready to go downstairs to the main floor where everyone else was.

"Why?"

"Because I want to and don't need your permission to do shit."

"Yeah, alright. I'm leaving." And I heard the door close.

After I was done cutting my ends a bit, I dyed my hair red, blowdried it, before finally straightening it to give it that healthy look. Then, put on some eyeliner, lashes, mascara, and red lipstick with some highlighter.

I absolutely loved my new hair color.

I cleaned up and started getting dressed. I wore red baggy cargo pants with a black tube top and a black leather jacket with air forces. I put my phone, cash, and some extras in my bag before leaving my room.

I'm walking down the hall and I see Alex and Teresa flirting. I really wanted to just pick up a trashcan and throw it at them.

i really want to.

But, I can't because I could get in serious trouble.

"Good morning everyone." The teacher spoke as everyone sat on a couch in a circle on the main floor.

"I hope you all slept well! We will be sleeping for the next two at the campsite. We leave for the campsite in twenty minutes. Everyone should be at the bus by then." She explained. Everyone nodded.

"Alright, you kids can socialize while I talk with some adults." And she walked away, leaving us teens to chat. I turned my head and Alex was seated on the couch, laid back, pushing up his hips to readjust himself, talking to a few attractive boys.

damn.

He chuckled at something a boy said. His attractive smile and his sharp jawline. Fuck.

Soon, his bitch came and sat on his lap. I watched as his eyes searched for mine, a smirk forming on his lips when they found my eyes. He winked then continued his conversation with his arm wrapped around her waist.

I scoffed and walked to the nearest bathroom. I got in a stall, closed it, sat down, and opened my phone.

I was scrolling on my phone, just chilling on the toilet till I heard banging on my stall.

tf?

"Who is it!?" I yelled, annoyed.

"Open the door." I heard Alex demand.

"No." I responded, going back to my phone.

"Ok." He replied.

I heard someone enter a stall, then lock the door. I saw Alex's head as he climbed the stall and successfully landed in mine.

"You really had to climb through a stall just to get to me? What the fuck do your even want?" I sighed.

"You." He shrugged.

"That's not a valid answer, Alex. What. Do. You. Want?"

"I already answered that question."

"No." I rolled my eyes and went back to my phone.

"Princess?"

"What?" I responded not taking my eyes off my phone.

"Look at me." He demanded. I shook my head.

"Look at me." He cupped my neck, making me face him.

"Cut the bullshit. Fix your attitude."

"What bullshit? The only bullshit I see is you fucking that whore." I cursed.

"I'm not fucking her. And why does it bother you so much?"

"Because if I decide to fuck Christian of Zack it's a problem, but when you fuck a girl it's more than okay." I scoffed.

"That's different." He responded.

"How!? Me fucking someone isn't your business meaning I shouldn't give a fuck about who you fuck!" I yelled.

"So you do care if I fuck someone, hm?"

"Alex, just go." I sighed.

"Nah. I'm alright here." He shrugged. "And I didn't even fuck her, yet."

"Yet?" I scoffed. "Fuck you."

"You said that and you forgave me, didn't you?"

"Said that and you forgave me..." I mocked him in an annoying cartoon voice. "I never fully forgave you."

"Fix your attitude, princess, or I'll fix it myself."

"Is that a threat? I'd like to take you up on that challenge." I smirked.

"Stop pushing my patience, Dominique." He seethed.

"Oh, but I'm not afraid of the shit you say, babe. You should know by now I don't abide by your rules."

"Babe? I'm babe now, hm?" He smirked.

"Call it what you want." I shrugged.

"Sure, babe."

"Stop that shit." I rolled my eyes, causing him to chuckle.

"I just wish I could put a bullet through your annoying head," I groaned.

"Oh really?" He raised his eyebrow.

My eyes widened as he removed a gun from his back pocket and put it in my lap.

"Do it."

"What the fuck? I bet this shit isn't loaded." I checked the gun's ammo and it was fully loaded.

every. damn. bullet.

"Do it, princess. You said you wanted to so badly, right?" He smiled coldly. I could tell the devil was behind that smile.

"No." I mumbled.

"Oh, but why not, princess? Isn't this what you wanted?" He smirked.

"Alex, fuck you." I cursed.

"I love you too, princess." He gave me a kiss on the cheek and took the gun out my lap and put it back in his pocket.

"Why the fuck do you carry that around!?"

"Multiple reasons."

"Let me see your phone." I took his phone out his pocket.

"You didn't even let me respond, the fuck?"

"I don't care." I responded swiping through his contacts.

aha

I blocked that Teresa girl from his phone so she wouldn't be able to contact him. I also switched up her number so even if he unblocked her it'd be wrong.

"Done. Now move." I handed him his phone back and pushed him out the way so I could leave the stall but he grabbed my hand.

"What did you do?"

"Why is your voice so deep?"

"Dominique."

"I just blocked that girl." I responded looking at the floor.

"Why?" He lifted my chin up.

"Because I wanted to." I pushed him out the way and got out of the stall.

"Wait," He called making me stop in my tracks, "I needed a good luck kiss."

"For?"

"For hope that Teresa still wants to give me her number." I smacked him hard on the back of his head and he walked out of the bathroom, laughing.

gosh i cannot stand this man

*****

Here I was, getting ready to sneak out with the class to a huge party a few blocks away from the campsite. I decided to wear a Women's Strap Bodycon Dress with Solid Sleeveless. Just a casual party, mini pencil, dress with a pair a of Converse Chuck Taylor All Star sneakers and a small Louis Vuitton purse.

My whole afternoon was just so annoying because the amount of times I found Alex and that bitch flirting and giggling had me this close to smashing both of their heads.

"Alright, fuck it." I made sure not to get caught sneaking out of my tent making my way past the bus where the other students were.

"Let's go." Someone whispered. We all followed quietly as we made it to the party after ten minutes. We entered to the music booming loudly with people dancing and partying. I went to the basement where I saw LED lights flashing, ignoring Alex and Teresa holding hands, following right behind me.

"Let's dance!" I heard her yell to Alex and they walked to the dance floor.

ugh

I watched as she was grinding on him and his hands were on her waist, following the beat of the music. I just walked past the dance floor and sat down on a stool in the bar area.

"What would you like?" The very attractive bartender asked.

"Anything." I sighed.

"Bad day?" He asked while making my drink.

"Well, it's alright, I guess. Some boy keeps playing with my mind." I sighed.

"You seem stressed out. Here, this will help." He poured a rose margarita into a pretty glass and pushed it over to me.

"Thank you." I took a sip of it and it tasted amazing.

"This tastes so good!" I moaned into the drink.

"Thank you." He chuckled.

"When do you get on break?" I asked him putting the empty glass down.

"Now, actually. Care to dance with me?" He opened his hand.

"Of course."

Now you can play the song at the beginning of this chapter while reading 😏 !!

The bartender led Dominique to the dance floor, not far from where Teresa and Alex were dancing. Dominique's back was against the bartender, who's name is Lucas, while he had his hands on her hips.

Then, it felt like Alex and Dominque's worlds just started moving so slow.

Alex and Dominique both kept their eyes on each other, as Dominique moved Lucas' hands from her waist to her breasts, knowing it'd piss Alex off. Alex turned Teresa around so she could face him and then he lifted her leg, moving his fingers closer to her ass.

He put her leg down and continued dancing with her as Dominique put her neck around Lucas' neck, making him kiss her neck.

Oh, that triggered something in Alex, alright.

She knew he was getting angry by the cold look in his eyes as she threw her head back and moaned lightly. Alex began to kiss Teresa's neck, knowing that would irritate Dominique.

Basically now, they were playing the game where they're trying to make each other jealous and then try to see who cracks first.

This went on for an extra thirty minutes until Lucas leaned in and kissed Dominique. Alex immediately let go of Teresa and angrily walked over to Dominique, punched Lucas then picked Dominique up and threw her over his shoulder, storming out of the basement then the house.

He was pissed. If it was a cartoon smoke would've been coming out his ears.

"Where are you taking me!?" Dominique yelled, beating Alex's back as he just kept angrily walking.

"Alex, I'm not joking!"

"Alex!"

"Ale–"

"Dominique, I'm very close to throwing you on this concrete ground. Shut the fuck up." He growled.

Dominique didn't have a choice anymore because she knew he wasn't kidding.

They had finally made it to his hotel room and Alex threw her on the bed.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!?" He yelled.

"Me!? You're the one who started it first!" Dominique yelled.

"What the fuck was that on the dance floor with that guy, huh! You guys were literally fucking on a DANCEFLOOR!"

"AND!? THATS MY BUSINESS, ALEX. I DON'T GIVE TWO FUCKS ABOUT YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH HER. STOP!"

"Dominique, I think I wanna put a bullet in your head." He ran a hand through his hair.

Dominique stood up in front of him, "Oh, please, I know damn well you wouldn't hurt me, at least not with a gun."

He took a long sigh before responding, "Why do you do this?"

"I don't know what you mean by that." He gave her a hard look.

"You and guys."

"Alex, we're not a couple. We flirt and then send each other to the hospital another time, there doesn't need to be a huge label on our relationship. I need to be able to fuck whoever I want because we aren't a thing, yet you get pissed off when I fuck with someone but I can't get pissed off when you fuck someone. Funny."

"I see your point. Though, I don't really give a shit." He shrugged as if he didn't hear a word she said.

"Wow." Dominique scoffed and attempted to walk past him but he grabbed her and cupped her neck before she could go.

"You. Are. Mine. Understood?"

"No," She responded.

"If I see you with any guy, I swear to god you'll never see them again." He threatened coldly.

"Leave me alone," Dominique groaned.

"No," He mocked.

"Mission completed, you officially ruined my night." Dominique sighed as Alex removed his hand from her neck, allowing her to stand up.

"And one more thing, prettyboy, I don't want to see you talking to Teresa for the rest of the trip." Dominique whispered in his ear.

"Can't make any promises," Alex responded. Dominique simply rolled her eyes and walked away.

A slap echoed in the room, "Ow! That stings!" Dominique said, rubbing her asscheek.

gosh these people

Originally published? : July 21, 2021.

Last Updated: November 25, 2022.

I love you all,

and like always, have a great day/night,

XOXO,

Mimi.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 76 35
People say when you love something, it's hard to stay away no matter what; it could be a deadly disease and you still won't be able to stay away. Fro...
5.1K 180 57
"You are so gosh dang stubborn that it kills me. I don't want you to stay away Alex, but you have to. It is for your safety. I am not good. I will ru...
2.4K 58 51
"This was just supposed to be summer fun. That was what we agreed on." I tried to talk to him as he was vigorously shaking his head, tearing his gaze...
32.5K 528 50
There is nothing more beautiful than watching an innocent angel fall apart at my sinful actions. I'm going to ruin her. "Augustine." And she comes...