Learning to love you again

נכתב על ידי wannasuckmydick

sequel to loving you עוד

Main Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
55
56
57
58
59
60
!!

54

1.4K 85 266
נכתב על ידי wannasuckmydick

Onika pov:

"Bey take her to the room and y'all both take off y'all clothes" I said and she nodded grabbing mercedes hand.

"Wait ain't y'all room this way" mercedes said making me and bey look at her like she was crazy.

"Girl we ain't finna do this in our bed" I scrunched my face at her "we gotta sleep there"

"And our kids are up here sleep, xion and blue wake up easily and it's not easy getting them to go back to sleep" bey said.

"Plus tyquain and nehemiah are old enough to know what moaning is and sound like" I crossed my arms.

"Soo where are we gonna do it at ?" mercedes asked "In the playroom, that's where she's taking you" I said in a duh tone.

"Y'all got a room just for sex ?" she asked "Yes, and I hope you don't mind being recorded cause it's a camera set up" bey said.

"And don't worry about being quiet either cause it's sound proof" I said smirking.

Mercedes eyebrows shot up "alright" she nodded grabbing bey hand again and they walked off.

"damn I wanna smoke" I mumbled to myself. "Eh it can wait" I shrugged.

I checked all the kids rooms to make sure they was good before going on the elevator then walking towards the playroom.

I walked in the room smirking. I'm excitedddd.

This is a dream come true. Mommy if you listening please look away.

I grabbed all my straps looking over them trying to decide which one I wanted to use.

I could use beyonce lil ass strap. Nope next.

I could use my traveling strap that bey is pretty good on. Ha, nope i'm finna slut both they ass out. Next.

Onika

Mmcht what barbie ?

Let me take over.

Fuck no.

Come onnn man pleaseee, you act like you don't still feel it.

Do you know how to top ? Duh i'm better than yo ass, onika don't play.

Man fine. YESSS !!

Barbie pov:

I don't know why onika ass was looking over these we are definitely using the rainbow.

I looked up at the bed hearing bey and mercedes talking to each other and watched what they was doing.

"I been waiting to kiss yo fine ass bey" mercedes said and bey smirked going closer to her.

I watched beyonce grab mercedes throat and kiss her slowly. She ran her tongue across her lips before kissing down her cheek to her ear.

I definitely taught her that.

She whispered something in mercedes ear while rubbing her clit and mercedes moaned out.

I felt my clit jump and tingles feel my stomach. Fuck a strap I want my pussy ate.

I dropped the straps going over there where bey was fingering mercedes while making out with her.

"fuck peaches" mercedes breathed out and my eyes went wide.

Yesss !!! Yes yes yes yes oh lord I know this is a sin but thank you.

I went over there where they was kissing and stood there watching them until they invited me in.

Beyonce- I mean peaches pulled back biting her lip at me "hi daddy" she smiled.

"hi sexy" I pulled her into a kiss and she grabbed mercedes chin bringing her over in the kiss too.

All three of our tongues explored each others then I grabbed both their throat pulling back.

"say ah" I said lowly using my pointing finger on each hand to tap their cheek.

They both opened their mouth and peaches stuck her tongue out "Tongue out mercedes" I squeezed her throat.

She stuck her tongue out and I spit in both their mouths pulling back. Without swallowing they started tongue kissing each other.

Damn they nasty.

Mercedes started kissing down bey neck going to her chest. She grabbed one of her tittys then slowly swirled her tongue around her nipple.

Peaches moaned lowly biting her lip. Mercedes licked it a little more before starting to suck on it.

I know she drinking titty milk. I just know she is.

She pulled back then did the same thing to the other one before laying peaches back and kissing down her stomach.

When she got down to her private she kissed her clit before starting to lick it slowly.

Yup now I want my pussy ate forreal.

I walked over to peaches going down to kiss her and she was moaning into my mouth.

"daddy" she breathed out lowly in my mouth "yes baby ?" questioned.

"c-can i- mmm fuck mercedes" she threw her head back and I looked down to see mercedes slowly tongue kissing her clit.

"yes baby just like that" peaches moaned grinding into her face.

She put her head back up turning to me "c-an i eat you daddy, please" she moaned out and I bit my lip.

"yes" I nodded. she laid back on the bed fully and I climbed on the bed going to sit on her face.

She was already moaning so when my private made contact on her mouth vibration were sent through my clit making me moan.

"fuck bey" I breathed out slowly grinding on her face. I felt her lick my slit twice then she stuck her tongue inside of me.

I moaned out before biting down on my lip trying to hide my moans.

She licked up to my clit starting to suck on it while moaning and I bit my lip harder to keep my moan in.

Peaches smacked my butt hard before biting my clit making me yelp.

"Don't hide your moans from me daddy" she said starting to sloppily kiss my clit.

"Uhhh fuckk babyyy" I moaned with my eyes rolling back. "shit peaches" I whimpered grinding harder.

She moaned super loud and the vibration went straight to my clit making me moan too.

I gasped then moaned feeling her stick her tongue back inside on me.

she pumped it in and out of me quickly and I whimpered feeling my stomach tighten up.

"i'm finna cum" I moaned out then felt her start rubbing my clit with her thumb..

"yes" I whimpered feeling my orgasm build up. She wiggled her tongue inside of me and I screamed out feeling my stomach explode.

"FUCKK PEACHES YESS BABY" I yelled having a powerful orgasm.

My body jerked twitched until I was done. I let out a breath then got up seeing my cum all over her mouth.

I licked it up slowly then pecked her lips before walking over to get the rainbow strap.

I got something for mercedes ass. She was talking all that shit, imma show her ass.

I heard peaches moaning so I looked up to see mercedes with her ass in the air and back arched eating her out.

I put the strap on with no struggle then walked over there.

I went up to peaches "open" I said pressing my fingers against her lips.

She opened her mouth and I stuck my fingers into her mouth. She sucked on them then I stuck them down her throat making her gag.

I bit my lip doing it again before pulling my fingers out her mouth.

I went over getting behind mercedes and started rubbing her clit with those same fingers.

I heard her moan lowly and I smirked before slapping her clit. She moaned out then bey did the same.

I grabbed a fist full of her hair going down to her ear leaning my body against hers to where I knew she could feel the strap on her slit.

"you remember all that shit you was saying earlier ?" I asked and she moaned lowly.

"i'm about to make you take it back.. don't lose the arch" I pulled back then tapped the strap against her clit.

I bent down licking her slit from bottom to top then I started to suck on her clit slowly.

I moved my tongue across it quickly from side to side before starting to flick my tongue across it.

"shit" she moaned lowly and I kissed her clit then lifted up.

I moved the tip to her entrance then slowly stuck it in heard her moan.

I stuck it half way in her and she moaned loudly "oh fuck" she breathed out.

Yea oh fuck is right.

I slammed the rest of it into her and she screamed out "FUCK NICKI".

I started pounding it into her while she let out loud broken moans.

She couldn't even eat peaches no more but peaches seemed to be enjoying herself. She had two fingers deep inside herself watching us.

I started going harder slamming into her with a lot of force and mercedes lost her arch laying flat on the bed.

I yanked her head back by her hair grabbing her throat with my other hand.

"didn't I say don't. lose. the. arch" I gritted slamming into her.

She moaned loudly reaching back to try and push me off her "move yo fucking hand !"

"N-Nicki pl-easeee" she begged. She was talking all that shit now look at her ass.

I sped up up some more slamming the whole thing in her and she started screaming "I said move yo fucking hand"

She cried out moving her hand and I smirked.

"you take back what you said ?" I asked lowly in her ear slowing my strokes down.

"yes nicki" she moaned "it's daddy" I said stroking deep into her.

"fuckkkk yes daddyy" she moaned out with her eyes rolling back. I heard peaches moan loudly and looked up to see her pounding her fingers into her self with her head thrown back.

"i didn't mean it" she whimpered while I slowly stroked the strap in her.

"yes you did" I said going harder. "Uhh ! I take it bacckk" she moaned.

"Oh now you take it back ?" I said squeezing her throat tighter sticking the whole thing in her.

"Yes !! I-I take it back i'm s-sorryy fuck" she moaned gripping the sheets.

"mhm, help my baby" I said lowly to her and she stuck two of her fingers into peaches starting to stroke them inside of her while she rubbed her clit.

I let go of mercedes hair putting both hands on her hips then sped back up.

I started going faster and harder than before making sure on each stoke I pulled it out almost fully then I slammed it back inside of her.

"Shit !!" she moaned loudly. I looked down to see she had tears on her face making me smile.

I kept going harder and fast then her and peaches both screamed out at the same time loudly.

Squirt shot my chet and I looked up seeing it was from peaches. "N-Nickii stopp" mercedes whined trying to get away from from.

Peaches smirked at me and shook her head making me smile.

I slowed my strokes again giving it to her long and slow "oh my god" she breathed out lowly stuffing her face into the bed.

"Fix yo arch" I smacked her butt and she whimpered getting back right with her back arched deeply.

Bey arch deeper but this still good.

I sped back up moving my hips around to find her g-spot "AHH FUCK" she let out a loud high pitched moan letting me know I found it.

I kept hitting while she screamed then started to shake. Peaches got out the bed coming over next to me.

"hi daddy" she said slipping her finger into my mouth. I sucked on it then she pulled it out.

She stared circling it around mercedes ass hole. "she told me she like anal" she mumbled before shoving her finger in.

Mercedes moaned out loudly and we both smirked at each other.

I kept going fast and hard while peaches went slow and deep inside of her.

"FUCKKKKKK ! i'm about to cum" she whimpered the last part gripping the sheets tightly and stuffing her face in the bed.

I sped up a little and peaches starting going deeper. She screamed into the bed starting to shake uncontrollably.

Me and bey both pulled letting her calm down. "sorry for using your stuff on her baby" I said lowly to her.

"it's ok daddy i like to share" she said softly pulling me in a kiss.

"i got you another present to make up for it" I said pulling back. "can i have it now ?" she asked.

"nah baby, you ain't sharing that present" I kissed her walking her back over to the bed.

I laid her next to mercedes then moved back going to the mini refrigerator in here.

I got the cup ice I put in there out then walked back over to the bed "open your legs mercedes" I said tapping her thigh.

She opened her legs and I sat the cup down. I got on my knees at the edge of the bed where they both were.

I slowly spit on peaches clit then rubbed it in hearing her moan lowly.

Using my other hand I stuck two fingers into mercedes making her gasp lowly then I pulled them out rubbing her wetness on her clit.

I rubbed mercedes clit faster while slowly licking on peaches clit. I stuck one of my fingers inside of peaches starting to suck on her clit.

I stuck two fingers deep into mercedes pressing my thumb down on her clit and she moaned out arching her back.

I pulled my fingers out of peaches and use that hand to grab a ice cube.

I put the ice cube on peaches clit while pounding my fingers faster inside of mercedes listening as her moans got louder.

I slipped the ice cube inside of peaches starting to flick my tongue on her clit.

I switched from sucking on it to flicking my tongue on it a few times before swirling my tongue on it.

"Fuck daddy" she moaned pushing my head deeper.

I slowed my fingers down in mercedes using my thumb to rub her clit. I licked down from peaches clit to her hole then sucked the ice cube out.

She moaned loudly gripping my hair and I stuck my tongue inside of her flicking it.

I swirled it around inside of her making her scream out loudly. I sped my fingers back up inside of mercedes hitting her spot.

"Fuck i'm cumminggg !" I felt her walls clench my fingers and she moaned loudly with her back arching off of the bed.

I let her ride it out then pulled my fingers out of her putting all my focus on taking care of my baby now.

I licked back up to peaches clit with the ice on my tongue then sucked on it putting all the extra water from the ice on it.

I started slurping on it mixing her juices and the ice together. I wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her more into me then licked her slit stopping at her clit sucking on it.

"mmmm daddyyy" she moaned grinding her hips slowly. I spit all the water in my mouth out on her clit then slurped it up while rubbing the tip of my tongue on her clit.

"fuck" she breathed out and I started to slowly lick her clit from the side. I reached down grabbing another piece of ice then put it in my mouth.

I heard both peaches and mercedes moans so I assumed mercedes was watching.

I stuck the tip of the ice out of my mouth then started to shake my head rubbing the ice on her clit.

She moaned loudly and I stuck two fingers deep into her "Oh my god i'm gonna cum" she breathed out.

I sucked the ice back in my mouth then pulled back kissing up her stomach.

I kissed up her neck going to her ear "hold it" I said curving my fingers inside of her.

"Uh ! babyyy i can'ttt" she whined and I kissed her cheek "you better not cum" I said lowly to her then kissed back down her stomach going to her clit.

I spit the ice out on it then licked down to her hole. I grabbed the ice starting to rub it quickly on her clit while I teased her entrance with my tongue.

Loud whimpers and moans came from her while continued to rub the ice cube against her clit then I stuck my tongue deep into her.

She arched her back starting to grind on the ice and my tongue.

I pumped my tongue in and out of her quickly then pulled it out before licking her hole then starting to flick the tip of my tongue in and out of her.

"SHIT ! Mmmm daddy pleasee i can't hold ittt" she moaned throwing her head back.

I licked back up to her clit putting the ice in my mouth. I sucked on her clit while rubbing my tongue against it then I started doing figure eights on her clit.

"Uhh ! mm- f-u-ck p-leasee daddyy !" peaches moaned out squeezing my head in between her thighs.

"cum" I said against her clit shoving two fingers into her.

She let out a loud scream while I hit her spot feeling her walls clench around my fingers.

She squirted all over my fingers and my chest making me bite my lip.

I pulled back getting up and looked over at mercedes who looked half sleep.

I don't know why she sleep we ain't done.

I leaned over her "say ah" she opened her mouth and I spit the ice cube in it.

She ate it and I smirked "come ride my face" I said lowly then walked over to peaches.

"come ride" I said smacking her thigh. She sat up looking down at the strap.

"ride that ?" she scrunched her face pointing at it. "yes" I nodded.

"daddy please don't make me ride that" she pouted. I smirked going down to kiss her.

"come ride" I said again against her lips. I pulled back then went over laying on the bed.

Second later mercedes was sitting on my face and I felt peaches sit on my stomach.

I licked mercedes slit going to her clit then I swirled my tongue around it.

She moaned lowly and I heard peaches gasp telling me she was getting on the strap.

I started to suck on mercedes clit thrusting my hips upwards into peaches hearing them both moan.

I flicked my tongue across her clit quickly and thrusted my hips up hard "FUCK NIKA !" peaches yelled out making smirk.

I kept thrusting into bey fast and hard while tongue kissing mercedes clit.

Mercedes moaned loudly trying to lift up some but I pulled her back down keeping her in place.

I used my tongue to spell 'nicki and bey' on her clit before licking down to her hole shoving my tongue inside of her.

"Oh fuck !! I'm gonna cum !" she moaned out grinding on my face.

I started slowing my hips down going slow and deep inside peaches "DADDYY !!" she screamed out and I felt her bouncing faster on the strap.

I sped back up going moving my hips to hit her spot. She let out out a high pitch scream letting me know she was cumming.

I wiggled my tongue around inside of mercedes then started to pump it in and out quickly.

She squeezed my head between the thighs started to shake.

When she calmed down she got off of me laying down next to peaches.

I got out the bed seeing both their eyes was closed making me smack my lips.

What the fuck ? Who said we was done ?

Muthafuckas just going to sleep in the middle of sex.

I huffed taking the strap off then I went over putting my clothes on. I grabbed beyonce shirt and walked back over to her.

I put her shirt on the shook her gently to wake her up "hmm" she hummed.

"let's go get in the bed" I said and she lifted up reaching for me.

I picked her up and put the cover over mercedes before leaving out the room heading to ours.

"i love you bubba" bey mumbled. "I love you too baby" I said pecking her lips.

I still wanna smoke

Hello

Ok I gave y'all the scene but I came at a price sooo I'm finna do something..

Anyways how is y'all day 🙃?

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

68.1K 3.6K 20
The Continuation To: My Best Friends Husband Sequel
54.9K 4.1K 25
sequel to dysfunction
21.8K 1.1K 10
The Continuation Of Teacher Love Affair: Sequel
29.8K 2K 23
Book 2- Sneaky Link