Their neighbour

By hedgehogpotatomasta

Y/n has lived in a ghetto-ish apartment. Your mum is a total bitch who doesn't agree with your love for the i... More

Urushihara? What kind of name is that?!?!
New Classmate
Thunderstorm
Satan nosebleed
Stairs
the promise
After work
We Gotta Tell Her
Telling Her
cuddling
A Month Passed
The note to the N.E.E.T.
Love
A/n
Cunt Brain
stufff
train station
Sea-ex?
Update

Dream

977 33 5
By hedgehogpotatomasta

               ~Urushihara's pov~

After they yelled at me they left. I watch y/n sleep for a minute then get bored so I start to play a game. I was in the middle of building a house in minecraft when i heard y/n mumble in her sleep. I glanced at her ans shrugged it off. Probably just sleep talking again. I was building a third floor to my house when I heard her mumbles become panicked gibberish. I caught a few words "Help..... No.... Fall.....Scared" Um what do I do..? I'm not good at calming people down... um... I shall google it.........okay...don't wake up....blah...blah...blah.... screw it i'll wake her up!

"Ummm y/n...?" As soon as I place my hand on her arm she screamed. I jumped. Ummmmmmm.... "Don't....push me.... fall"

Something about falling...? After about five unsuccessful attempts to wake her I am now sitting beside her. She starts to move a lot in her sleep mumbling more panicked. Her mumbles become scared shouts of "Don't drop me!!" Suddenly a loud scream is sounded as I am wrapped in a tight hug. Instantly hugging back and awkwardky patting her back. "Its okay..." I mumble over and over in her ear. After about a minute she calms down and pulls away from the hug, looking into my eyes.

"You're sweaty... you should take a shower... its pretty gross" I mutter at her. She looks embarrassed as she runs to the loo. I am so socially awkward!

                        ~Y/n pov~
In my dream I am getting carried over the city. I have a HUGE fear of heights. I am scared so I demand to be put down. Only to go higher up away from the ground. Basicly I am going higher from the ground with no way to escape. This thing is carrying me higher ignoring my protests. I swear I could of touched a cloud when it drops me. I see black feathers and a face covered with purple hair. Two seconds before I hit the ground his face is revealed. I scream out for help. I quickly sit up soaked in my sweat only to see the concerned face of the one who dropped me. I hug him tightly for a few minutes. He keeps repeatively cooeing into my ear "Its okay..." After awhile I pull back to question him on it but before I can... he says something super embarrassing... "You're sweaty... you should take a shower... its pretty gross". I then run to the shower embarrassed.
What could that dream of meant?! Would Urushihara do that? Why was he so weird a second ago?

I shake my questions away as I step into what becomes a long shower.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.3K 670 16
Suna meets his upperclassmens younger brother, what happens when they get along a little to well. •°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°• ×lowercase intend...
661K 24.1K 99
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
159K 4.6K 63
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1M 35.4K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...