The New Kol Mikaelson

By wibelol

Gabriel never thought that once he fell asleep, he would wake up as a vampire. As one of the Original vampire... More

Cast + Important
1 - How it all started
2 - Definitely not myself
3 - Bonding & Important stuff
4 - Ball preparation & Serious talk
5 - The Mikaelson Ball
6 - Memories
7 - Messed up
8 - Drinking & Witch-Bitch
9 - What now?
10 - New bridge & Unwanted Old Flames
11 - Crazy Sage
12 - Acting like a Beast
13 - Releasing steam
14 - Dance
16 - Planning A Escape
17 - Well Shiet
18 - Jelaous
19 - Her Call
20 - Blood Donation & Little Sister
21 - Panic Attacks
22 - Letting Loose
23 - Precautions
24 - Trust Me
25 - Well, At Least She Is Gone

15 - Relationship?

16.9K 509 130
By wibelol

There is some harsh content in this chapter.

Kol's POV

We sit in a comfortable silence while driving towards my home. I'm driving with Bonnie next to me and Damon at the back.

I look to my right and admire Bonnie silently. She was leaning to her arm with her eyes closed.

I glance at the rear-view mirror and do the same to Damon. He was looking out the window with a small smile on his face.

I focus back on the road after a while and furrow my eyebrows as I think about the harvest. I should talk to Bonnie about it and the young witch.

"Are you sure your siblings are ok with us coming over?" Bonnie asks quietly, removing myself from my thoughts.

"Bonnie, you two have shown us your... Loyalty in a way. You saved me. And if they do something stupid, I'll tear them apart. Simple as that." I shrug as Bonnie and Damon share a look.

I look between them and sigh. "I wouldn't let anything happen to you two. Do you belive me?" I ask softly.

Bonnie nods and Damon just stucks his tongue out. I narrow my eyes and with a fond roll of his eyes he nods.

"Fantastic." I grin and park the car to the Mikaelson Mansion. I may have stolen the car we came with from Niklaus.

I speed to Bonnie's door and open it before she can.

"M'lady." I say in a posh accent and bow.

Bonnie giggles and gets out of the car. Thank you kind sir."

Damon huffs and get's out of the car by himself. "What about me?"

"You want to be treated as a lady?" I smirk.

Damon shrugs but smirks too.

"Okay then." I smirk and speed towards Damon. I take the 5'7 diva to my arms and hold him like a bride.

Damon gapes for a moments before shrugging and leaning his head against my chest. He closes his eyes.

I smile softly and Bonnie giggles. She rolls her eyes after Damon huffs and we walk inside.

We walk to my room and I walk to my bed. I put Damon down who mockingly pouts.

"Shush. You enjoyed it too much." I chuckle as Damon smiles sheepisly.

Bonnie sits next to Damon and I stand in front of them with my hands crossed on my chest.

"I'm going to skip the usless part and go straight to it. There is no denying that I care about the two of you. A lot. I want you two by my side." I explain to them and bite the inside of my cheek. I'm horrible at explaining this.

Bonnie and Damon turn to look at each other and they are having a silent conservation.

I grow slightly worried, not that it matters, they are mine now.

Bonnie rolls her eyes and then looks at me softly.

"Okay." She clears her throat. "This is new to us, to me. I haven't really had a decend relationship after Jeremy, not that it was the best either-" she mutters. "-and I have never been in a poly-relationship. We really care about you too Kol and we want to be with you." Bonnie rambles and Damon chuckles.

He puts a hand to Bonnie's mouth and looks at me. "As she said, we want to be with you Kol. I trust Bonnie, she trusts me. We trust you. We can make this work."

I grin and look at the duo. "I promise I'll try to make this work. And if anything is bothering you guys, come to me and we'll talk about it. Don't close yourself off."

Bonnie bites Damon on the hand and he quickly pulls it to his chest. He turns to me with wide eyes and points at Bonnie. "Did you see that?"

I raise a eyebrow. "Not like you deserved it or anything." I mutter.

Damon mocks offended and flops down to his back.

"What about sleeping?" Bonnie asks.

"My bed is big enough for all of us. We'll figure these things out Darling." I reasure her.

Bonnie suddenly blushes bright red and fidgets with her fingers.

"What about... You know... Sex and all that?" She asks quietly.

I smile and crouch in front of her. "We'll figure it out too. I'm not going to preasure you guys to do anything. You come to me if you need anything and we'll talk about what you like and about our boundaries. If I'm not here, then you can always turn to each other." I grin.

Bonnie and Damon push away from each other. "Ew, No!" They say at the same time.

I laugh. "Okay okay, but I'm serious."

"Okay." Bonnie smiles and Damon nods.

"If I want to get laid, go to Kol." Damon mutters and pretends to write on air as he speaks.

I bite my lip and grin. "So it basiclly is a threesome."

"Kol!"

-

THIRD POV

As Elijah and Finn came home from their brotherly bonding trip, they heard Kol laugh loudly.

Finn turns to Elijah with a raised eyebrow.

Elijah shrugs with a small smile on his face, feeling happy to hear his brother laugh so freely.

He walks to the living room and sits down to one of the chairs. Finn follows his lead and sits down to a couch.

Niklaus and Rebekah walk to the living room, still on their party clothes.

"We had to walk all the way here. Kol stole the car." Rebekah mutters.

"You do know that you are a original vampire?" Finn raises a eyebrow.

"Not the point." Rebekah huffs and flops down to one of the couches.

"What's that all about?" Niklaus asks as he points to the ceiling after a laugh could be hear again.

"It seems like our brother has found his happiness." Finn says with a small smile.

"I did." A voice says and the siblings turn to look at Kol who was smiling slightly after hearing, with his vampire senses, her little witch laugh freely.

Kol is comfortably leaning to a door frame and he has changed his clothes to a black jeans and a henley.

"I did find my happiness again. So I guess I need to say this," Kol clears his throat and smiles.

"If you ever harm Bonnie or Damon, I'll kill you." Kol says with a sweet smile, but his siblings could see that he was serious about the two.

"Really Koala? Kill us?" Rebekah says with a small giggle.

"Well maybe not kill. Hurt very badly." Kol nods.

Niklaus shakes his head. "I'm happy for you brother. And Caroline is off-limits too..." He mutters quietly.

After their wonderful night they had a little chat. A chat that made Niklaus Mikaelson the second most happiest man alive.

There was a huge grin on Kol's face. He shipped the two most in this damned show.

Kol pulls Niklaus to a hug and pats his back. "Finally you grew a pair and talked to her."

Niklaus pushes Kol off but smiles anyway.

Finn stands up and hugs Kol. "I am happy for you brother." He whispers to his little brother.

Kol just smiles and hugs Finn tightly after the older Mikaelson goes back to his business.

Elijah clears his throat and looks at Kol. "I am happy for you too. Are you certain we can, do not get me wrong here, but can we trust them?"

Kol looks at Elijah with a bored look. "How many times did they have a chance to kill us? To kill me? And they didn't. They saved me. Physically and mentally. I really care about them Elijah, do not dare to accuse them ever again."

Elijah nods and turns back to his book with a small smile.

Rebekah looks between his favorite brothers, do not tell the other Mikaelsons, and suddenly squeals loudly.

"Oohh I'm so happy for you both!" She jumps up to hug them.

Kol just smiles and Niklaus fondly rolls his eyes.

Suddenly Rebekah pulls away with a pout. "When am I going to find epic love?"

"Soon." "Never."

-

"Do I have to?" I whine as Bonnie tries to pull me out of the bed.

I'm laying at the bed on my back while Bonnie wants to go eat in the excuse of a place called Mystic Grill.

I close my eyes and bite back my smile. It was only the two of us.

Damon had to leave to deal with something.

"I'm hungry. I need human food. Please Kol." Bonnie begs and after seeing that I don't answer her she jumps on top of me.

She straddles my waist and my eyes snap open.

"Glad I have your attention now." She smirks slightly.

I put my hands on her waist and smile innocently.

Bonnie raises a eyebrow and moves her hips once.

I groan and my head flops down to the bed.

"Now, food." Bonnie jumps up from the bed and giggles.

I smirk slightly and speed behind walking Bonnie.

I grab her waist and pull her into me. Her behind pushes against my more and more hardening member.

Bonnie moans quietly and I slightly thrust my hips up with a smirk.

She takes a tight hold of my hands and her eyes droop slightly.

I lean to whisper in her ear: "Do not start what you can't finish Princess."

I kiss her neck and pull away from her with a smirk.

Bonnie clears her throat with a blush on her cheeks.

"Let's go." Her voice cracks slightly and I smirk knowing the effect I have on her.

But I'm damned as well. She has me wrapped around her little fingers, just like Damon.

"Go downstairs, I have a small problem to deal with." I gesture at my groin and Bonnie blushes harder.

She quickly walks out of the room and I grin and walk to the bathroom.

I do my business and walk downstaris after cleaning myself.

I see Bonnie and Rebekah converse sligtly and I smile, feeling happy that they get along.

"Let's go." I offer a hand to Bonnie and she takes it smiling.

I glance at Rebekah who smirks widely and wiggles her eyebrows. She gives me the thumbs up.

I roll my eyes but smirk. Bonnie leads us outside and looks at all the cars.

"Which one darling? The two over there is Niklaus' car. He would lose it if there was a single scratch on his car." I point out two cars that belong to him.

"Do not take my car!" Rebekah yells from inside and I roll my eyes.

Bonnie looks at me with a small head tilt.

"Rebekah." I just say and gesture to my ear. She giggles slightly and looks at the cars again.

"Which one is whose?" She asks and I smirk slightly.

"Those are Elijah's." I gesture to seven cars in a line and slightly next to each other.

"Yes he loves his cars." I chukle at the look on Bonnie's face.

She was looking at the variety of cars with wide eyes.

"Rebekah's." I gesture to two cars.

I point to a garage. "Niklaus has his cars there. He has like... Four cars?" I shurg.

I walk to a car. "He actually brought me this after feeling quilty about the whole daggering thing. It's a lamborghini Veneo. Sure it's nice and fast, but this is my real baby." I smirk and turn her around.

Bonnie squeals and runs to the car. "It's amazing. And it's from the Supernatural."

I roll my eyes at the name of the series but nod. "It is the same car. Mine is better." I confirm.

I spin the keyes on my finger.

"Can I drive?" Bonnie looks at me with her puppy eyes.

"Hhmm, can you?" I pretend to think about it.

"If you give me a kiss." Bonnie rolls her eyes but jumps to me and gives me a peck on the lips.

"Another one." Bonnie giggles and pulls me from the collar down.

She passionatly kisses me and I answer her kiss.

After a while she pulls away and smirks slightly.

I take a moment to clear my head and Bonnie twirls the keyes on her finger.

"Men." She giggles and runs to the car.

"That's my little witch." I whisper proudly and follow Bonnie.

-

Bonnie parks the car and I dramatically open the door.

I drop down on my knees on the ground. "Yes! Oh ground! How I missed you!" I say loudly.

Bonnie rolls her eyes and laughs quietly.

"I didn't do that bad." She mumbles and I instantly feel bad.

I get up and walk in front of her. "You drove amazing. Better than Bekah." I whisper to her and she giggles.

"Now let's get food." I let Bonnie lead me inside.

I check the place and let Bonnie pick our spot. We go to a place in the corner.

I sit down on a booth and Bonnie sits next to me.

"Order anything you want." I tell her with a smile.

"Are you sure? Shouldn't I get a salad...?" She asks quietly.

I furrow my eyebrows and look at her. "Why on earth would I force you to eat a salad darling?"

Bonnie shrugs but I look at with furrowed eyebrows.

A waiter comes to our table with a happy smile. "What can I get you?"

I see that Bonnie is still thinking so I answer first.

"I'll take fries and a coke." I tell the waiter who writes it down. He turns to Bonnie.

She glances at me and I smile softly and put my hand on her tigh.

"I'm going to get a... Chicken hamburger and fries. And for a drink coke too." She says with a small smile.

"Awesome. I'll be back with your food. If you need anything just wave or come to the front." He says happily and leaves us alone for now.

"Someone loves his job." I say laughing slightly.

Bonnie nods and looks around her. She soon turns to me and smiles.

We talk for a moment before the waiter comes back with our food.

"Thank you." We say at the same time and take the food.

I already pay the waiter and give him a big tip. He is the only waiter I actually do not hate.

I start to eat my fries and Bonnie happily eats her own.

We eat in comfortable silence before a figure stands in front of our table.

I look up to see a boy about the same age as Bonnie is.

He keeps his eyes on Bonnie only and I frown.

"What are you doing here with him? And what on earth are you eating?" The man, No, boy sneers.

I drop the fry from my hand back to the plate. Bonnie slowly lowers her burger and looks at the table.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you whore."

I snap.

"Oh that's it." I growl and stand up quickly.

The boy turns to look at me unimpressed. "Who even are you? Why are you defending my woman?"

I feel my face twitch and my vampire face dreading to come out.

I grab him by the throat and pull him closer to me.

"Let's have a little talk." I say with a sinister smile and start to drag the scum outside.

Bonnie begins to panic and quickly casts a magical compulsion on the people before hurrying after us.

I take the asshole to a alley and slam him against the wall.

His vampire face comes out. So he is a baby vampire.

"I should kill you because of your disrespect. You are pathetic. That woman you insulted in that grill is the most amazing human in this planet. How dare you say something like that to her." I rant and my own vampire face comes out. I punch the guy hard.

"Who even are you?" He chokes out.

I smirk. "Let me introduce myself. My name is Kol Mikaelson."

My smirk widenes when his face falls and he starts to struggle knowing how old and how much more powerful I am.

"I-I-I didn't know I swear!" He tries to defend himself.

"So you wouldn't have done it if you knew it was me huh?" I ask with a fake smile.

He nods wildly and I take him away from the wall, only to smack him right back.

"People like you disgust me." I spit out.

"Let me tell you why they call me the most psychopath Mikaelson out there." I sneer and throw the man to the wall opposite us.

He drops down and tries to speed away, but I grab him by the neck.

I push my hand through his back and grab his heart.

I pull it away just so he doesn't die yet. He screams in pain and starts to cry.

"Look at you. Crying like a baby." I sneer and take my hand out.

I push it again to his back and grab his spine.

He looks at me with wide eyes. "Please no!" He yells and cries loudly.

"I'll see you in hell." I whisper and he cries out.

"Oh, and she is my woman." I rip his spine out and let him drop to the ground.

I start to beat him with his own spine. He bleeds on the floor and his wounds start to heal slowly before being opened again by the force of my hits.

I pant harshly as I feel it was enough.

I drop the spine down and lean down to push my hand through his chest and rip his heart out.

I drop it down in disgust and kick at the body.

Slowly I snap out of it and wipe my forehead before noticing the huge amount of blood on my hands.

"Ew. Amature blood." I wipe it to my shirt.

I look up to see Bonnie looking at the scene with her mouth opening and closing.

I glance at the body, at Bonnie, at body and then turn to Bonnie with a lightly tilted head.

"Uhm, I can explain?" I offer slighly confused.

Bonnie runs up to me and jumps to my arms, not caring about the blood.

I catch her and hold her tightly. "Darling, are you okay?" I ask quietly.

I feel Bonnie shake so I assume she is crying. Soon I hear a giggle and then a full-on laugh.

"Not that I don't like this side of you, what is going on?" I ask confused.

Bonnie looks at me in the eyes and chuckles.

"You ended it! Ohh I'm free from him! He has been abusing me ever since our relationship and he didn't leave me alone. I always knew that I had the power to get rid of him but... It was more about my mental battle." She tells me softly and kisses me.

I answer the kiss and slowly pull away.

I keep our forehead touched and smile softly.

"I'll always protect and be there for you and Damon. I promised." I tell her honestly.

She smiles and then glances down. She looks at me again with a raised eyebrow.

I grin innocently.

"A spine? Really?"

A/N: I feel kind of messed up after writing that, I promise I'm not a psychopath🤣
I hope you enjoyed this chapter even tho it's a mess.
Thank you all for the support and thank you for reading❤
-W

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

667K 33.1K 24
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...
1.7M 55.8K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
1M 54.2K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
236K 5.8K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...