JI HUZOORI | ✔

By Sonali_nefelibata

AN ENGLISH NOVEL! ✨An Endearing Adherence!!!✨ #1 in doctor (out of 26K stories) #1 in husband (out of 11.4K s... More

🌠PRELUDE🌠
🌠BEFORE YOU PROCEED!🌠
🌠WALL OF MOODBOARDS🌠
✨CHAPTER 1✨
✨CHAPTER 2✨
✨CHAPTER 3✨
✨CHAPTER 4✨
✨CHAPTER 5✨
✨CHAPTER 6✨
✨CHAPTER 7✨
✨CHAPTER 8✨
🌠SURPRISE🌠
✨CHAPTER 9✨
✨CHAPTER 10✨
✨CHAPTER 12✨
✨CHAPTER 13✨
✨CHAPTER 14✨
✨CHAPTER 15✨
✨CHAPTER 16✨
✨CHAPTER 17✨
✨CHAPTER 18✨
✨CHAPTER 19✨
✨CHAPTER 20✨
✨CHAPTER 21✨
✨CHAPTER 22✨
✨CHAPTER 23✨
✨CHAPTER 24✨
✨CHAPTER 25✨
✨CHAPTER 26✨
✨CHAPTER 27✨
✨CHAPTER 28✨
✨CHAPTER 29✨
✨CHAPTER 30✨
✨CHAPTER 31✨
✨CHAPTER 32✨
✨CHAPTER 33✨
✨CHAPTER 34✨
✨CHAPTER 35✨
✨CHAPTER 36✨
✨CHAPTER 37✨
✨CHAPTER 38✨
NOTIFYING!!!
MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION!
✨CHAPTER 39✨
❤️LET'S TITTLE-TATTLE❤️
✨CHAPTER 40✨
✨CHAPTER 41✨
✨CHAPTER 42✨
✨CHAPTER 43✨
✨CHAPTER 44✨
✨CHAPTER 45✨
✨CHAPTER 46✨
✨CHAPTER 47✨
✨CHAPTER 48✨
✨CHAPTER 49✨
✨ LET'S CHAT!✨
✨CHAPTER 50✨
✨CHAPTER 51✨
✨CHAPTER 52✨
✨ CHAPTER 53✨ + Very Important, Kindly See!
✨CHAPTER 54✨
✨CHAPTER 55✨
✨CHAPTER 56✨
✨CHAPTER 57✨
✨CHAPTER 58✨
✨CHAPTER 59✨
GRATITUDE & REVIEWS
✨CHAPTER 60✨
✨CHAPTER 61✨
✨CHAPTER 62✨
✨CHAPTER 63✨
✨CHAPTER 64✨
✨CHAPTER 65✨
✨CHAPTER 66✨
✨CHAPTER 67✨
✨CHAPTER 68✨
✨CHAPTER 69✨
🌠Au revoir Super Soon!🌠
✨CHAPTER 70✨
UNTIL NEXT UPDATE!
✨CHAPTER 71✨
✨CHAPTER 72✨
✨CHAPTER 73✨
✨CHAPTER 74✨
✨CHAPTER 75✨
✨CHAPTER 76✨
✨ 365*2 ✨
✨CHAPTER 77✨
✨CHAPTER 78✨
✨CHAPTER 79✨
✨CHAPTER 80✨
NOT AN UPDATE
EPILOGUE~1 (Part-1)
EPILOGUE~1 (Part-2)
EPILOGUE~2.0 (Part-1)
EPILOGUE~2.0 (Part-2)
IN THE SHADOW'S WAKE
✨NEW BOOKS ALERT✨

✨CHAPTER 11✨

7.5K 648 191
By Sonali_nefelibata

Hey guys!

Hope everything's fine and you are doing good.
Please give it a try.

And if you like the story,
please show some love by
voting and commenting
on this chap.

You may begin now.

🏵️⭐🏵️

~~~

This chap is affectionately dedicated to - _MAGNIFICENT_SAM_🖤✨

~~~

~Manjiri's Pov~

"Just know that if you hide,...It doesn't go away."

From the corner of my eyes, I can see Sam happily chatting with Dii. And Dii is widely grinning while listening her. What are they talking about?.... It seems that they have a nice bond, but I don't know why I'm feeling betrayed by my own sister. I know I shouldn't feel this way but it looks like she found a new sister. Today, she didn't even tried talking to me... not even once and there she's hugging Sam. Maybe I'm getting disturbed with the fact that my Dii is giving more importance to some other girl than her own sister.

Such thoughts kept swirling in my mind until I heard Shaurya's voice from behind.

"'Someone is being jealous...right?"

What the hell? Were my expressions so obvious? Taken aback by the suddenness, I didn't move for a while. And before I could think of anything, he came forward from behind and stood in front of me. Being hell embarrassed, I didn't dare to look at him. I stuttered

"I'm no...not... jealous.."

"Did I take your name?

And don't lie...as it is written all over your face."

Oh God! This man is dangerous. Widening my eyes I looked at him. And guess what he was smirking, I could see mirth dancing in his eyes. I squirmed seeing this.

But suddenly expressions on his face changed looking somewhere. Frown lines appeared on his forehead, following his glance I tried to look in the direction where he was glancing.

Who is she now???

She is looking at us smilingly. I too offered her a small smile. And on seeing this she made her way towards us. Well I must say she's a pretty girl with a pretty smile.

"Congratulations both of you! Ever since I came here, I was looking for a chance to meet you both. And now see, when the party is over I finally got a chance."

"Thanks!"

Shaurya replied her with a forced smile. I too mumbled a thank you to her.

"Well Shaurya will you mind introducing me to your wife?"

She questioned while smiling. This time I'm not sure whether her smile is happy or sad as like before her smile isn't reaching her eyes. Looks like she has a story to tell.

"Manjiri she's Priyal, Shreya Di's friend's sister...."

She cut him in the middle of his sentence.

"I thought we were atleast friends Shaurya,...I would have liked it better if you introduced me in that way. "

Shaurya didn't give any response to her. I could feel the air getting thick with tension What's going on between them? In these 4 days, I have come to know Shaurya at least this much that he talks less but never gives anyone blunt answers. But here he is not only avoiding her but also her talks. As if she's a plague...

On receiving no answer from him, she turned towards me and pulled me in a warm hug saying

"It was lovely meeting you Manjiri, I hope in future we get many opportunities to meet..."

"Pleasure to meet you too."

I replied her smiling back.

"Ok so I'll be get going now or else I'll be late in reaching home, my sister must be waiting for me near the car...Bye dear, take care!"

She uttered these words with a sad smile. I nodded and with that she walked away only after giving a final look to Shaurya. She left me all confused...uff! Hesitantly I looked at Shaurya, he looked completely displeased...

Strange!....

_

_

_

Did you know the opposite of happiness isn't sadness..... It's actually boredom. Yes, I'm bored of being bored as being bored is so boring. I have nothing to do the whole day.....

I mentally groaned in frustration... as it start with boredom and ends up feeling lonesome.

It's been 5 days since the reception party. And except me everyone made themselves busy with some or the other work. Dadi is also busy in taking a nap. What do I do now?? Shaurya is also not here since 3 days as he is gone to Chandigarh to perform certain surgeries. I wondered

"Are there no more doctors...oops sorry, I mean neurosurgeons left in Chandigarh that he had to go there?"

My thoughts came to halt when I heard some sounds coming from downstairs. Looks like people are back. Hearing the commotion I ran downstairs and entered the living room and found Dii, Sam, Shreya Didi and cute little Vaidik sitting.

Oh wow Sam is here, well I'm very happy that she's here as we both have formed a good bond in no time. Even Dev Bhaiya treats me like his own little sister, he also shares about his day to me. To be honest I feel comfortable around both of them. The only drawback they have is that they always look for a fight with each other.

I brought water for all of them to drink from the kitchen.

Vaidik was jumping in his mother's lap while making baby sounds. I smiled looking at him. Oh God he's so cute, I wanna pinch his cheeks. But I suppressed my desire as maybe his mother wouldn't like it.

No! No! I'm not saying that she's bad or she doesn't treat me properly. It's just that things aren't smooth between us. I guess she doesn't even considers my presence here. But surprisingly I found one thing in common between her and me, and thats.....

Well she somewhat looks unhappy or can say annoyed with Di. I wonder why?

_

_

_

"Simplicity and Complexity needs each other....."

"Take him back Sam, looks like he likes staying in yours arms only..."

I told her and she picked the crying Vaidik from my arms. She patted his small back saying

"Come baby, come to Bua! Why are you crying?"

Slowly - slowly he stopped crying. She then looked at me saying

"Its not like that Miru, he takes time to mingle with new people. Once he'll know you then I'm sure he won't let you sit peacefully."

She paused a little and then continued

"You know what your present situation is similar to Vaidik."

On understanding the true meaning of her words my eyes travelled from her face to my hands which were placed on the balcony railing.

"I have surrendered Sam, I can feel myself getting to the point where I just don't care..."

"Surrendering doesn't mean you're weak,....rather it means you're wise enough for accepting what it is and strong enough to trust what will be...

Life is really simple Miru, but we people only insist on making it complicated."

Maybe she's is right, or maybe not. Turning towards her I said

"I wonder how you're so positive and simple."

She chuckled and replied

"Seriously?...Well according to Dev, I can give away these pearls of wisdom to others only as when it comes to me I don't know where this knowledge of mine goes. And at that time I always need him for help..."

I couldn't stop my smile listening to her. She's so frank, so natural; without even a tinge of fakeness.......

"Genuine smile with genuine people feels heavenly....."

_

_

_

"Reality is different and it always hurt......"

I think the scariest thing in this world is when you come out of any kind of deception, and at that time you're only left with feeling sad...I was dumb to think that I was over it but now things are hitting me all over again.

Just a year ago, things were so different. At present I'm not sure what hurts, but I'm sure about that it's hurting me right now.

The clock ticked 11'clock, I walked towards the bed and settled down. Sleep was no where near me.

Several thoughts were clouding my mind, but they come to halt when I heard my phone ringing. I thought

"Who could be at this time?"

Call is coming from an unknown number. Without thinking much I picked up the call.

But as soon as I attended the call and heard the voice of the other person on phone, my body went numb...........

~~~

This is it for now. Hope you liked it. I am sorry for the mistakes.

In case if you want to share your views or suggest something, you are more than welcome.

My sincere request to all the SILENT READERS - Do vote this chap.⭐

Till then take care and stay connected.

Love ♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9M 558K 64
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 They never thought of being each other's but destiny had another plans. 𝗩𝗜𝗗𝗬𝗨𝗧 𝗦𝗨𝗥𝗬𝗔𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗛𝗜...
669K 23.8K 52
NOTE: Beware of grammatical mistakes " I married you but that doesn't mean that you can control my life". He growled in anger. I flinched at his hars...
537K 26.8K 52
ᴅᴀᴀsᴛᴀᴀɴ-ᴇ-ᴍᴏʜᴀʙʙᴀᴛ⇏𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎♡ ♕𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒♕ A collection of romantic stories with a little bi...
276K 10.5K 26
"You still love her? What do you mean by that? you love her when you are the cause of her sorrow? you love her? don't forget the fact that you were...