Till You Are With Me

Af 104shivika

A shivika short story:kalyani mills track Same are the characters, nature and same is the shivika magic. Jus... Mere

•PART 1•
•PART 2•
•Part 3•
•Part4•
THANK YOU
•Part5•
•Part6•
•Part7•
•Part8•
•Part9•
•Part10•
•Part11•
•Part12•
•Part13•
•Part14•
•Part15•
•Part16•
•Part17•
•Part18•
•Part19•
•Part20•
•Part21•
•Part 22•
•Part 23•
Promos
•Part 24•
•Part 25•
•Part 26•
•Part 27•
•Part 28•
•Part 29•
•Part 30•
•Part 31•
•Part 32•
Note
Note
Promo
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Note
•Part 47•
•Part 48•
•Part 49•
Note
•Part 50•
•Part 51•
•Part 52•
• Part 53 •
•Part 54•
Part 55
•Part 56•
•Part 57•
•Part 58•
•Part 59• (Epilogue)
NEW BOOK

Part 43

1.1K 120 95
Af 104shivika

Let's continue guys

Enjoy reading❤

Do read, vote and comment☺
Do correct me if mistaken somewhere.

Thank you to all who read, vote and commented.

........................................................................

They both are interupted by sudden dash in room. Shivay and anika look up only to be shocked seeing the scenario infront of them.

Their mouth and eyes wide open..................
.
.
.
.
.
Omru and rivya barges in room with bunch of colourful balloons. A wide smile on their faces. They were giggling and laughing looking at shivika face.

Omrurivya : yeahhhhhhh...........

Each one of them having a bunch, which included get well soon, you are the best, star and heart shaped, colourful ones, confetti, and not to forget the one with the cat face, it was the biggest balloon of all in the bunch.

Shivay who was shocked, still stared at them with his wide eyes. Balloons. Get well soon. Best one. Heart and many shapes. Cat face too.For him. Literally for him.
This brothers of him, what did it mean by this Haan.
He wasn't a child to be welcomed with balloons.
He wasn't.

He slowly glanced at anika not wanting her to be a part of it too.Seeing her shocked at the happenings too, he knew she wasn't involved.
He sighed

Omru who were at door came near him jumping around happily with the balloons in their hand.

Rudra : bhaiyaaaaaa
he hugs him directly with balloons in his hand.
get well soon bhaiya.
saying this he hands over, or better say forcefully hand over the bunch to shivay.
Shivay just clueless clutches on to them. He passes a nervous smile at him and all.

Shivay calls him near, whisperijg scolds him, sulking.

Shivay : what's all this Rudra,balloons ,literally, for me. am i a child

Anika who was initially shocked with happening, is brought out of her thoughts with rivya rushing to her with balloons.
Excited she begins to have a talk and admire about balloons.

Om who heard shivay scolding Rudra comes forward chuckling.
Hugging shivay lightly, places a kiss on his forehead.

Om : ignore him shivay
and.
.
.
.
get well soon

Om whispers to shivay to which shivay nods at om only to be handed balloons by om.

Shivay flabbergasted looks at om,

Shivay: om you too......
He sulks looking at his hand and above to see the balloons. Making a puppy face he looks at anika.

Omru shares a hi-five giggling at his baby angry face.

Anika who was having a talk with rivya turned to shivay. Seeing his puppy face, did something to her. She was lost in him,his eyes, face, even his calls were not answered by her. How he was sulking around omru, complaining. She just kept stealing glances of him.

But to her shock a balloon burst out loud, making everybody jump on their places in fear.

They all glanced each other and burst into laughter and environment changed to a happy one. Smile and happiness adorned every faces present there.

As all continue with their laugh, Shivay and anika glance at each other to see their hands filled with balloons, they chuckle at it.  They smile at the efforts their family had put to bring a smile. And it was surely successfull.
They both stare four of them to see happy and together.

Their moment is stilled by Sweatlana and tia as they  enter the ward. Coming near shivay, sweatlana

Sweatlana : It's good that you are doing great shivay. Get well soon.
Handing him a bouquet with a smile.

Shivay who isn't able to accept it, smiles at her, but bouquet is accepted by anika on his behalf.

Tia : Yes shivay, get well soon.
She says smiling at shivay and others to be reciprocated with same.

They learnt it hard, but it was valuable. You can't judge people by their outer looks or behaviour. You never know whats hidden in them. Pain or happiness.
But in last, what matters is a well deserved happy ending.

Sweatlana : let me know when the shivay singh oberoi is back
She says with smirk adorning her face.

Even shivay wasn't going to back off afterall.
Shivay : for sure
I will let you know myself
he says with his cold stern voice.

It was time for discharge.
All the essentials were in car, with rivya who have already left to home for letting family know and welcoming shivika.

Left behind were omru, shivika.
Omru had already arranged a wheel chair for shivay which was being arranged.

Shivay laid on bed with a smile on his face, his pale blue hospital dress changed to a buttoned up half sleeves shirt. With the dress, his state and surrounding changed into a happy one.  A bright one. Anika was beside shivay, holding his hand.

He had a nervous smile on, why would he not. He was going home on wheelchair. It was his nervousness, insecurities hitting him.
He has to get well soon, and for that he needs to take rest. But.........

Before his thoughts could proceed further, anika clutched onto his hand. Nodding in no, sensing his thought making it's way.

Though he won't describe or speak out, but his eyes held the capacity to speak words. Anika with time had mastered the art of reading shivay eyes. He had always been the one to keep the things to himself, and she had found out the way to find those out. His eyes are an open book to her through which she can learn him.

Nurse arrived with wheelchair, dragging it. Rudra who was standing silent till now rushed to it and dragged it to shivay himself.

Om and Rudra, came towards shivay, making his legs to hang down the bed.

Shivay resisted them for touching his feet but it got down by omkara glare.
Omru grabbed shivay by putting their arm, on back. Picking him up they made him sit on the wheelchair slowly.

Shivay : Ahhh.......
Shivay says with

Making him settle down on chair, om sat down infront of him,
Om: Comfortable?
Shivay nods at him with a smile.

Om adjusts his legs, and arms and gets aside. Rudra who was standing aside came forward.

Taking those balloon string he attached them to the handle of the wheelchair. The chair was almost surroudned with balloons.

Shivay smiled widely at it.
Rudra gets at back of chair and pushes it forward.

They made their way through the corridor, happily leaving from the hospital. Happiness surrounding them.

They reached car, settling him properly. They drove towards their home. For a bright day ahead. The distance was covered with happy go ride with music, giggles and Rudra jokes.

They were soon at Oberoi mansion entrance.
Anika got down car, and opened shivay side door. He turned around slowly toward the door. As he was about to get up he was engulfed in the embrace of omru.

They held him from his sides before he could stumble. Anika comes near Rudra side, taking shivay into her arms. She held him from his back and waist while om had his arm around his shoulder.

Ani om took shivay into mansion with slow steps not hurrying up, whilw Rudra had taken the bags from car and made his way towards door already.

Rudra had gone to shivay room, to make arrangements, and place his medicines and schedules as it was almost time for his medicines.

Aniomshiv stood at door, while pinky and dadi came towards them with a aarti platter.

Pinky eyes filled with tears seeing shivay being supported by two of them. Anika who saw this nodded no silently. She knew if it hurt oily, it would even hurt shivay more. They have to be the reason of his recovery not pain.

Pinky sniffed, wiped her eye corner,turning around to shivay she flashed a bright smile.

Dadi who was standing, cupped her Billu face, with tears welled up in her eyes.
Shivay who saw this went intolerable. He signed Om to wipe her tears and om did so.

Dadi smiled at shivay, even now, he is caring about them rather than himself. He isn't being able to stand on his feet, is in so much pain, and still her tears are being intolerable for him.

Pinky forwarded the aarti platter, doing his aarti she placed a red tika onion his forehead.
Shivay smiled at her, she then forwarded the plate to dadi. Dadi to did his arti.

Dadi taking the red chillies, circled around shivay shooing away the bad evil eyes.

Pinky came ahead and placed a black tika of kajal behind his ear and asked aniom shiv to enter.

Entering they directly took shivay to his bedroom. Not wanting to stress him more.

On door

Rudra who was inside arranging, came ahead and welcomed them.

Shivay noticed that his room had those balloons and was decorated.
His bed was changed. It was changed to a double bed recliner and it was in an inclined position already.

Rudra took joined om and helped him, to make shivay comfortable on the bed.

They placed shivay slowly on bed, with shivay wincing and sighing and anika rushing beside him from other side.

She adjusted the pillow behind his back. While omru placed his leg on bed after removing his shoes.

Om placed his hand on shivay head, saying take rest with smile, and left the room.

Rudra came beside shivay, quickly gave shivay a peck on his cheek and ran away saying : take rest bhaiya

Pinky and dadi who entered the room smiled seeing anika and shivay in-room. Anika was adjusting the pillow and the blanket on him.

Pinky dadi entered the room with plate in their hand.
Dadi says down near shivay, caressing his cheeks.

Shivay : your Billu is fine dadi.
he says with smile

Pinky : fine........what fine...... look at his condition mummyji..... from which angle he is looking fine......
she says with anger in her voice.

Shivay whines at pinky
moommmm

Pinky: chal give me your right hand.
she says picking up a red thread from plate and detangling it.

Shivay : mom you know na......

Pinky : look shivay ...... I know you don't like all these..... but atleast for me........ don't deny..... come-on.... give your hand

Shivay : but mom....
shivay tries to resist but is shut off by his wife.

Anika : shivayyyyy......
she says with stern voice and stsre which makes shivay forward his hand to pinky silently.

Pinky chuckles at her son.
And ties the thread while praying.

Pinky : done..
she flashed a smile.

Pinky : comeon anika forward your hand now.
she says taking out another thread from plate.

Anika : me...?
she asks not sure

Pinky chuckles at her DIL  question.
Pinky : is there any other anika also?

Anika forwards her hand to which pinky ties thread praying.

Anika just keeps looking at her. Never had anyone shooed the bad eye off her and tie her sacred thread.

Pinky : done......

Pinky : my children had to bear so much in these days. Just because of us..

Anika : nothing such ma.....

Pinky : you agree or not but it's the truth.

Shivay : mom what was destined to happen, happened. It had a end. Now dont think about it and blame yourself.

Pinky : yeahhh..... but from now onwards this will help you both fight all negativity.
she says with smile and faith pointing at the thread at their wrist.

Pinky : I will send your lunch here in room itself. And I want it to be finished, got it?

Pinky glares shivay remembering his tantrums during dinner last night.

Shivay gulps down and nods at her.
Anika : ma domt worry I will ensure that he finishes it.

Pinky : good then
saying such she leaves not before placing a hand on shivay forehead whispering take rest to him.

Dadi to kisses his forehead and leaves, wishing him get well soon.

As said by pinky, lunch is served to our shivika in room itself.
Anika feeds him the daal rice, with salad. Though for a while he showed tantrums but let it go knowing it would trouble her. And ate silently like a child, being fed forcefully by his mother.

Spreading enough daal, she continued to feed him till he is full. She wipes his mouth and hands once done. While all the time shivay had his attention kn anika. Once he is full, shivay asks anika to eat too.

Anika looks at him and ignores the roti sabji. Serving herself some daal rice she ate the same. Obviously how can she eat delicious food when shivay is restricted. She would only eat whatever shivay is served.

Shivay tried to insist a lot but his bad. She didn't listen to him and continued to eat. Finishing she said to him

Anika : I will eat whatever you will be eating these days. Same to same.

he is about to interrupt her, but anika continues

Anika: nor I asked your permission, neither I will listen to you in this matter.

She gets up to wash her hands.
Anika : dont sleep,
you have medicines to take.

She comes back in sometime, wiping her hands dry.
She checks her diary and take out medicines strip and goes near shivay.

As she places the strip near shivay, shivay is shocked seeing the same. He doesn't want this. Not this atleast. He is self sufficient to do so. He doesn't need this. He doesn't want to depend on this.

He Knows how this med effects. He looks at anika shocked. Does she know for what this medicine is. Maybe she didn't? Or did she?
But if yes why she is giving me this? Doesn't she know that this causes habit and addict.
He doesn't want to be dependent on sedative and steroid. He isnt that weak.

Anika forwards him the medicines, and looks up to see shivay in terrible shocked condition glancing the strip.

She scared cups his face, asks him
Anika : shivay...... what happened?????
haa??

Shivay who was glancing at strip looked at anika lost

Shivay : am I that weak, that I need sedatives to even sleep.......
he ask in his low voice which scared anika. She didn't knew how would he react.

For his mental and physical rest, doctor have prescribed a low acting sedatives. She knew it had habit forming capacity, but this was needed now. She would see that it won't affect him in future.

But what is shivay thinking, weak who, him, why. Yes he is weak for now but he will get well soon.

Letting it go, she forwards her palm which had tablets.
Anika : shivay..... you are weak now...... but you will be fine when you take these and have rest..........

Shivay looks at her shocked. Even she considered him weak and dependent on this medicines. He isn't addict. He isn't. He don't want to be.

Shivay just looked at her and then at her palm which had tablet and other hand had glass of water.

Shivay staring at those, angrily, hit her hand away making those medicines fall from her hand.

Anika who was shocked by this glanced at shivay to see him breathing heavily and angry.

........................................................................

So peeps.

How was today part?

Do you think shivay reaction justified? and why?

Is he really that weak?

Do you agree with our billing?

What will be anika doing now?

Let me know your review❤❤

........................................................................

Do read, vote and comment guys.

Stay tuned😘

........................................................................

•|Thank you|•

104shivika

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

72.8K 4.5K 17
Before seperation When Pinky blackmailed Anika What if Anika didn't left and started blackmailing Pinky ★cover my Ani 🤭 akka (@shivikamadlover) Publ...
1.6M 93.7K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
57K 933 17
Izuku Yagi was neglected by his parents for his sister since he didn't had a flashy quirk it wasn't weak but compared to his sister and friends it wa...
25.1K 1.4K 6
Five shots on Gauri & Omkara - RiKara! Another misunderstanding falls upon Gauri and Omkara, after an accusation was made by Shivaay's friend Daksh...