smoke | namgi

By vickie_org

tw: smoking, college pregnancy, depression, body image issues, financial problems yoongi is left pregnant as... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty
sixty-two
sixty-three
sixty-four
sixty-five
sixty-six
sixty-seven
sixty-eight
sixty-nine
seventy
seventy-one
seventy-two
seventy-three
seventy-four
seventy-five
seventy-six
seventy-seven
seventy-eight
seventy-nine
eighty
eighty-one
eighty-two
eighty-three
eighty-four
eighty-five
eighty-six
epilogue
thank you!

sixty-one

1K 47 16
By vickie_org

"thank you yoongi! i promise seokjin and i will try to hurry" jungkook laughed, jiwoo was seven months old now and seokjin and jungkook needed a date.

"no problem, don't worry" yoongi smiled, ruffling the little girl's hair which made her giggle.

"can i hold her?" namjoon asked, yoongi shrugged and nodded, gently placing the baby in namjoon's arms.

namjoon cooed at the baby, his face with a soft expression.

"she's a cutie" yoongi smiled, taking the baby back and sitting her down. yes, the baby could sit down now.

he remembered these moments with minji, they were the boy's precious memories.

"i remember when minji learned to sit down" he frowned, putting his face in namjoon's chest.

namjoon smiled, pressing a kiss om his boyfriends cheek.

"jungkook's baby is so cute" he sulked,  why were babies so cute? well, they're cute when you ignore the poop that went to their back, throw up, and the other things.

"i fele like you were just at the hospital with him yesterday" namjoon laughed, yoongi nodded, "i always tell them that time flashes before their eyes"

"the baby is so cute!" minji gasped, touching her hair and putting her hands to her cheeks.

"i know, right?" yoongi smiled, the baby was staring at some toys in front of her. yoongi had placed some toys in front of her.

"where's joonie?" minji asked, "he's watering the plants outside" yoongi said, shaking his head but laughing

minji put on her shoes, walking out to see what the boy was up to. she struggled a bit but didn't give up!

"hey min" namjoon smiled, minji stared at him and made grabby hands.

"hi joonie" she giggled, "i'm watering plants" he said, "you need to water the one in my room" she said, a pout on her face. she reminded namjoon so much of yoongi. she had the same pout, same eyes, same nose,basically the female version of yoongi  "oh yeah, i'll get to it later"

"by the way, we're going to get ice cream later with appa" namjoon said, it was his love language; spending time and giving the people he loved gifts.

"okay! going to pick clothes!" she giggled, running back inside to pick clothes.

"these shorts and this shirt!" she grinned, flapping her arms. she grabbed the clothes to show yoongi.

she giggled around the hallways as she ran, finding yoongi who was on his phone, as well as watching jiwoo.

"look at my clothes! joonie said we're going for ice cream later!" she excitedly said, setting them on the couch yoongi was on "wow min, you did a great job. i really like them" yoongi smiled, minji flapped her arms and jumped.

"thank you!"

"joonie, what are these lines?" minji mumbled, touching the scars on namjoon's upper arm and running her finger across them.

"they're scars" he explained, he touched minji's cheek, "appa told me you have that scar because you banged your face on the toilet while playing with jinnie" he laughed, minji giggled, "i don't remember"

according to yoongi, seokjin had been playing tag with the small girl when she was two. she hid in the bathroom, so seokjin scared her which led to the small girl banging her face on the toilet seat.

"you were really small, at least that's what yoongi says" namjoon said, minji nodded, "what is your name? is your name joonie?"

namjoon shook his head, "joonie is my nickname, your nickname is min. my real name is namjoon" he explained, "oh! is your surname min too? since you're like family?"

namjoon shook his head, "i'm your stepfather but my surname is kim, my surname is kim because that's my parents surname" he explained, "oh!"

minji was one curious girl.

"you don't like the ice cream?" namjoon asked the boy, "i do" he mumbled, playing with it with his spoon.

"why are you not eating it?" namjoon asked, "i don't want to gain weight. i gained 10 pounds from quitting"

namjoon sighed, caressing his boyfriend's cheeks, "yoongi, it doesn't matter if you gained weight. you should still enjoy foods you like, i promise you're not going to gain weight from a two scoops of ice cream"

"fine" he smiled, lifting his spoon to eat the ice cream.

"what are you watching?" yoongi asked the girl, minji showed the boy her tablet.

it was a cartoon in english. english.

he stared at the girl, "what the fuck" he spoke, "language, young man" namjoon said as he drove, yoongi scoffed.

"you understand this cartoon?" yoongi asked, minji shrugged, "not really, only some parts but it's cool!" she smiled, "smarter than me, little girl"

namjoon laughed, "i know english too" he said, yoongi huffed, "not fair!" he pouted, he wanted to know a second language too.

yoongi cuddled namjoon's side as they watched a movie. his lips in a pout.

"appa" minji mumbled, rubbing her eyes, "yes?" yoongi asked, "can you read me a bedtime story?" she asked, yoongi nodded, standing up from the couch.

"you're tired already?" yoongi asked, minji had been put on medication for her adhd and he figured that's why.

"very" she mumbled, rubbing her eyes, "okay, which book should we read?" he asked, "caterpillar one" she yawned, yoongi smiled.

he grabbed the one minji was referring to, opening it up to the first page.

he read it out loud, seeing that half way through the book, the girl was already asleep. she must've been so tired.

he pressed a kiss on her forehead, getting up from the ground and leaving the room, quietly shutting the door behind him to not wake the girl up.

"can we have sex again?" yoongi mumbled, caressing namjoon's hair.

"are you kidding me? minji almost caught us yesterday" he scoffed, yoongi whined, "we'll lock the door this time" he said, namjoon shrugged.

"yes"

"

oh gosh, you're so good" yoongi said, taking a sip of water. namjoon laughed, "don't start complaining that you can't walk in the morning" he laughed.

"let's go wash up. i love you, yoonie"

"love you too joonie"

stay safe and healthy! drink water and eat some food! sorry for any mistakes, i love you all! qotd: how are you? how's the book do far? sorry this is so short:(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 525 10
After four years of being in a relationship, Yoongi and Jimin start to drift apart. Yoongi starts working nonstop and meets Hoseok, his new coworker...
122K 10K 81
YN : I AM PREGNANT ! *sadly chuckles* but it was all for fun for him . I won't let anything happen to you baby . Jimin : Where the hell she disappea...
61.3K 3.2K 29
-Completed- Lee MinYoung was a young girl living a hard life. Her older sister left their family for a rich man and her father ran away with the mone...
19.2K 1.2K 18
-"What were people hiding behind their masks? What did they want to keep hidden and untold?" | Second grader, Min Yoongi, is trying to survive societ...