•Karlnapity Oneshots•

By Areikt

hi! these oneshots are discontinued, sorry for those who were excited to see new oneshots :( i may rewrite th... More

Requests! (Closed)
Nightmares (KarlNapIty, Angst-Fluff)
Astraphobia (Karlnapity, Angst-Fluff)
A/N
Mama Q! (Again, KarlNapIty, Fluff!)
Mama Q! P.2 (Fluffy!)
A/N
Fights (Karlnapity, Angst-Fluff)
Time Traveler (Karlnapity, Angst)
Trans Quackity (KarlNapIty, Angst-Fluff)
Time Traveler P. 2 (Karlnapity, more fluffy)
Time Traveler P. 3 (Fluff!)
A/N
A/N
Stress isn't the best (Fluffy I guess?)
A/N :]
High School Au! (Angst-Fluff)
A/N (TYSM)
A/N: AYO 1K?!
Deaf..? (Angsty and Fluffy! Karlnapity)
Goodbye P.2 (Fluffy?)
Stay (lil Angst, Big Fluff)
Kidnapped (LOT angsty to fluffy, Karlnapity)
A/N: Sorry-
A/N: I am.. so sorry-
i promised, here it is.
A/N: Little update!
A/N: 2K POG
Places (Angst-Fluff((?)) )
A/N: Hey...
It all went down (Karlnapity, Angst)
A/N: WELL, WOOPS-
Looks aren't all (Angsty and Fluff)
A/N: Lil update!
A/N: Eheh... Sorry for another one-
A/N: Eheh... EHEH-
His singing.. (Fluff!)
A/N: HAHA, SO-
A/N: Eh..
A/N: A little thing for u to solve
P. 1 The Asking
P.2 of the last chapter-
A/N: Question real quick-
A/N: SAD-ISH AND IMPORTANT NEWS!
A/N: New oneshots!- Eheh-
A/N: TY
A/N: AHAHA-
Little One (Flufff)
P. 3 of "The Asking"
Karen.. (Idk, maybe fluff?)
Mama Q's wings! (Fluffy mostly)
A Broken Promise (Angst)
A/N: Goodbye <3

Goodbye. (Angsty)

3.5K 48 102
By Areikt

(Before this starts, this was requested by my bestie, Leafy, where this is the fall out of love AU and Mama Q AU. It's where Sapnap and Karl fall out of love and didn't know Quackity had a kid, Tubbo, whom was staying with Phil and that's also where he ends up. I think imma make two parts, whatcha think? Also imma try a diff way of writjng, tell me how ya like it. Also, this is actually part 21 it just seems like it's part 24 when I get the rest of the chapters out. Anyway, enjoy!)

"Hey, Sap, Karl-" "Sorry we can't, Quackity. We have a date tonight.." Karl apologized to Quackity. "Without me..?" "Sorry, we forgot you again.." Karl said again.

They have had this happen multiple times. Where Karl and Sapnap would do something and either ignore or completely forget about him.

Quackity was starting to get tired of it, them forgetting him. They left shortly after and Quackity decided to take a stroll around, just to clear his mind.

He was about 20-30 minutes into the walk until he spotted something that would hurt him forever.

"Karl Jacobs.. will you marry me?" Sapnap proposed. "Oh. My. Honk. Yes! Yes!" Karl jumped up and down with joy and settled down so Sapnap could slip on the ring. "I love you.." "I love you too.."

'What the fyck?' (yes I meant to spell it that way, I don't particularly despise but I don't quite like swearing. Also, DINERO REALLY DID NOT START PLAYING.) Quackity thought. 'W-Wait... They didn't even think of me... Nor speak.. I'm done with this.' Quackity thought as he turned around and walked home.

-----Time skip to when Karl and Sap got home :]----

Karl and Sapnap came home to find Quackity on the couch. "Oh. Hey Quack-" "Don't. Start it." "Hm?" Karl asked, not understanding Quackity's meaning for that. "Did you have fun Atleast?" "Quackity what are you taking abo-"

"I saw it, Sapnap. I saw it." Sapnap was now confused. "Saw what?-" "I SAW YOU PROPOSE TO KARL." Quackity said, standing up and flipping staring around with tear streaks down his face and anger in his eyes.

"You didn't even think of me! Not at all!" Quackity said. "I cared for you, I loved you- I tried my best for you! A-And you do this?!" Quackity said, voice cracking a bit as tears formed back into his eyes.

"I even was gonna tell you I had a fycking kid! You-" "You have a- a what?" Sapnap said, stuttering over his words a bit. "I- I... I didn't mean to say that.." "Quackity-" "Wait, sh!t, forget I said anything. I hope you'll have a good life."

Quackity headed up the stairs and slammed the bedroom door, finding a couple suitcases and starting to pack his things. It wasn't long till Karl burst in the room.

"Wait Quackity- I swear we were gonna tell you about us not liking you anymore-" "Like that makes it any better, Jacobs." Quackity said sternly, putting a hoodie inside in the suitcase. "J-Jacobs? What happened to Karl? Or any of my nicknames?" Karl said, voice getting small.

"You know what happened. You don't love me anymore and then go and do that. Fine. Lose me. I won't care. I'll find someone who will love me forever. Fyck you two." Quackity said, finishing packing after running around a bit and zipping up the suitcase.

"Qua-" "Shut. Up." Quackity said as he took out his phone to message Wilbur to pick him up. "Please, just listen-" "You never listened to me. Ever. Fyck you Karl Jacobs. Fyck you, Sapnap." He said as he ran down the stairs and out front to wait for his ride.

"Quackity.." Sapnap said as he walked outside to stand with him. "Don't say anything, dumba$$." Quackity said, voice getting a bit harsh. "At least let us say goodbye." Karl half-asked.

"Fine." Quackity said, looking at his know for any new messages from Wilbur or Philza.

--------------------------------------------------------------
                            Wilbur💛

                           Come pick me up please...

Mk? What for, Quackity?

                     Just please, I'll explain later..

Alrighty, give me a few..
Wanna talk to Tubbo?
                                                               Sure
                                  Yeah, I'll talk to Tubz

Alright, give me a minute.
I'll call you in the car so you
can talk with Tubbo?
                                       Yeah, that'll work.

Mk.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Less then 3 minutes later, Quackity got a call. (" " Will be Quackity, " " will be Wilby, and  " " will be Tubbo :])

"Ello?" "Mama Q!" "Hi, my bee boy! How are we doing?" "I'm okay! Wilbur said you're not though... You're not.. aren't you?" "Welp, he outted you on that one." "Pfft- Yeah yeah. But uhm.. yeah. Mama Q doesnt quite like Karl and Sapnap right now.."

Quackity said, glancing over at Sapnap and Karl.

"Well, we comin to get Mama Q... So no more sad! And I won't get violent unless you want me to.." Tubbo said, getting his mischievous voice on. "Tubbo no. But yeah, we'll be there in ten. You think you can handle that, Tubz?" "But I wanna see Mama nowwww!"

Tubbo whined, trying to get Wilbur go faster.

"Tubbo, you'll see Mama Q here in a few. But I'm also on the phone so I guess it isn't that bad, now is it?" Karl and Sapnap glance over, remembering how Wilbur talked about some Tubbo kid whom was friends with Tommy.

"I guess.." Tubbo said, being the sassy kid he is and crossing his arms. "I feel like at the moment he's crossing his arms, isn't he?" Quackity asked, knowing full well that was probably what he was doing. "Yeah, they're crossing their arms." Wilbur replied, glancing over at Tubbo.

"Pfft- my kid, aren't they?" "Very much so." This made both men on the line kinda chuckle. "Hey we're almost there so I'm gonna hang up. You cool?" "Yeah I'll be fine." "But I won't beeee! I wanna talk to Mamaaaaaa!" "You'll see Mama here in a minute, Tubbo.." "Mama will be out front waiting for you, okay?" "Fine. Bye Mama Q!" "Bye, Tubz." "Cya Quackity." "See ya Wilbur."

And with that, the call ended. Quackity knew he had a few more minutes before they got there, so he just kinda played on his phone.

"Hey," Quackity looked up and over to Karl, whom was speaking. "W-When they're here, do you w-want help?" "Not at all. If I do, I'll get it from Wilbur." "O-Okay." Karl said, stumbling over his words from nervousness. "Quackity I'm sorry. We just didn't know how to tell you." Sapnap said, softly. "Well maybe you could've told me then rather going out and proposing to Karl."

"Quackity-" "Yo! Heyo Wilbur!" Quackity said, walking away from the two men by the door and interrupting Sapnap. "Hey, Quackity!" "MAMA QQQQ!" Tubbo yelled out, running up to Quackity so he could pick them up.

"Hiya, My bee boy! What's up?" Quackity said, glancing over at the two men then back at his kid. "The sky?" Tubbo said. This made Quackity start laughing, and Wilbur.

"Pffft- This is so my kid." "Do ya need help, Quackity?" "Nope," he said, putting Tubbo down and Tubbo running back to latch onto Wilbur. "I've got it." He said, going back up to where his suitcases were.

"Hey Quackity..?" "What do you want?" Quackity said, glancing over at Karl, Karl staring back with wider eyes then before. "Sorry, what's up?" Quackity hated making people uncomfortable, which he could see in Karl's eyes.

"U-Uhm.. goodbye.." "Goodbye Karl.. Sapnap.." Quackity said, glancing at Sapnap then back at Tubbo and Wilbur.  "Goodbye, Quackity.." Quackity heard Sapnap say as he was walking away.

"Have a nice wedding for me!" Quackity yelled out as he out his suitcases in the trunk and then in the passenger as Tubbo was climbing in the back. "What was this about, Quackity?" Wilbur said as he started up the car when everyone was in and buckled up.

"Oh.. I'll talk about it when Tubbo isn't here.. but do you think I could ask to move in..?" Quackity asked, getting quieter at the last part. Wilbur stayed quiet for a moment. "Depends on what Phil says but, I wouldn't mind it!" Wilbur said happily. "I'm sure Philza wouldn't either."

"MAMA Q IS MOVING IN?!" "Maybe, Tubz. Just maybe." Quackity replied. "You do have to explain though when we get there. Phil would probably like to hear what happened." "I know, Wilbur. And I'm gonna hate it but oh well. As long as I'm not with them." He said, putting emphasization on the 'them'

---Time skip to when they got to Phil's---

Wilbur pulled into Phil's driveway and got out, as did Tubbo and Q. Quackity rounded to the back to see Wilbur already getting a suitcase. "Wilbur, you know you don't have to-" "Quackity, I know you're stubborn about help but, just let me help." Wilbur asked.

"Fine, I'm getting the rest of it though." "I wanna help! I wanna help!" Tubbo said, jumping up and down. "Alrighty.. Can you take this in for me, Tubz?" Wilbur asked, handing him the suitcase handle. "Yeah!" Tubbo said. Philza had a porch so Quackity helped him a bit by getting it up the stairs and opening the porch door.

(Y'know uhh... I've seen a porch or patio, whatever it's called sorry, where there's a bug net around it and then at the front there was a door and that's what I'm referring to- sorry if that's confusing-)

Tubbo did the rest and got the suitcase in. Then, Tommy came to see what happened. "Hey, Wilby? What's up-" Just then, Tommy spotted Quackity.

"BIG QQQQ!" Tommy yelled out, running up to him and hugging him. "Well, Hello to you too, Tommy." Quackity said, ruffling Tommy's hair. "What's with the suitcases?" "Tommy, c'mon! It's time to talk." Tubbo said, motioning for Tommy to come talk about Big Q. "Alright!" Tommy said, following Tubbo.

---Time skip to when they got all the luggage and stuff---

"So why do you wanna move in?" Philza asked. "Uh.. well.." Quackity started..

------After explaining what happened-----

"WHAT THE FyCK?!" Wilbur yelled out, angry at what they did. "Wilbur, it's fine.." Quackity tried saying. "WHAT THE ACTUAL HE-" "WILBUR." Quackity said harshly. "Listen okay? I'm fine. You don't gotta be so angry." "But-" "Mama Q? Are you okay?"

They looked over at Tommy and Tubbo, whom were holding hands because of discomfort. "I'm so sorry! If I didnt-" "Wilbur, stop overthinking. It'll be fine. I'm sorry, Tubz. Did we scare you two?" "A bit.." Tubbo said shyly as he slid behind Tommy, whom immediately protected them.

"Sorry Tommy and Tubbo.. I was just a bit angry." "It's fine. Just keep it down though please.." Tommy asked, voice smaller then usual. "Alright, go play you two. We'll try our best to keep Wilbur down." "Alright!" Quackity sent both boys off with head pats.

"Since I didn't expect you today... Wilbur?" Philza said. "Hm?" "Can Quackity sleep in your room for now?" "Yeah sure! I can sleep on the couch in my room." "Alright.." "Thanks, Wilbur." "Anything for a best friend. Now c'mon. I'll help you get the suitcases to my room for now."

-----------------------Time skip :]---------------------

"And... There we go!" Wilbur said, getting the other suitcase from the hallway. "You sure your okay, Q?" Wilbur asked, looking over at Quackity whom was sitting in the bed, spaced out. "Ahem, Quackity?"

Quackity jumped a bit, snapping out of his mind. "Sorry, sorry. Yeah what's up?" Quackity replied. "You good?" "Mhm. I'll be fine." Quackity said. "You tired?" "Yeah.." "You can go to bed if you'd like. I'll wake you up for dinner if you'd like." "Alright.." Quackity said, laying down and almost immediately falling asleep.

Wilbur felt bad, he didn't want him to feel the way he does. Wilbur then had a thought. He ran down the stairs and yelled from the front door, "HEY PHIL, IM GOING OUT!" "ALRIGHTY! BE BACK BY 8!" Phil called out.

As Wilbur got in the car, he thought 'Time to talk to some b!tches.'

(A/N:)
IM SO SORRY TO END IT HERE- I haven't been feeling the greatest lately so, this wasn't my best. I do promise to try to get out more chapters! Hand reveal soon, my people! Eat and Drink something if you haven't. Bye, my muffins!

Word count: 2019 or 2020 words!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 36 43
this book is now, discontinued check out my other oneshot book:))
116K 1.9K 108
Hello =^] So this is probably gonna be 60-70% Karl and Quackity but I'll try by best to do other stuff too<3 ⚠️CW:Includes smut And fluff and probab...
1K 14 7
just some dsmp oneshots. no smut these will be mostly FEM!reader, but I'll also do some GN!reader if i feel like it or if it's a requeat !if any of t...
616K 8K 26
I need requests! I'll try and upload daily! Cw: smut(sometimes)