senpai | bakugo katsuki ✓

By catconnoisseur

── b.katsuki ff marry me, senpai!!!! wherein a feral blond simps for his senpai. . . . . boku no hero academi... More

✎.⌇ 𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙥𝙖𝙞 • 𝘣𝘢𝘬𝘶𝘨𝘰 𝘬𝘢𝘵𝘴𝘶𝘬𝘪 *ೃ
✎.⌇ 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚 • 𝘣𝘢𝘬𝘶𝘨𝘰'𝘴 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘱𝘢𝘪 *ೃ
✎.⌇ 𝙤𝙣𝙚 • 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺/𝘯 *ೃ
✎.⌇ 𝙩𝙬𝙤 • 𝘺/𝘯 + 𝘰𝘯𝘦-𝘢 *ೃ
✎.⌇ 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 • 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘴𝘩𝘦 *ೃ
✎.⌇ 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧 • 𝘭/𝘯 𝘺/𝘯 *ೃ
✎.⌇ 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚 • 𝘣𝘢𝘬𝘶𝘴𝘲𝘶𝘢𝘥 *ೃ
✎.⌇ 𝙨𝙞𝙭 • 𝘢𝘣𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥 *ೃ
✎.⌇ 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 • 𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 𝘦𝘹𝘢𝘮 *ೃ
✎.⌇ 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 • 𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 *ೃ
✎.⌇ 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚 • 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘰 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘥𝘪𝘦𝘴 *ೃ
✎.⌇ 𝙩𝙚𝙣 • 𝘣𝘶𝘴𝘺 *ೃ
✎.⌇ 𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 • 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘣𝘢𝘬𝘶𝘨𝘰 *ೃ
✎.⌇ 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚 • 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘧𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘭 *ೃ
✎.⌇ 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 • 𝘭𝘦𝘵'𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 *ೃ
✎.⌇ 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 • 𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘬𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 *ೃ
✎.⌇ 𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 • 𝘤𝘢𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘧𝘦 *ೃ
✎.⌇ 𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 • 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵 *ೃ
✎.⌇ 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 • 𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘢𝘭 *ೃ
✎.⌇ 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 • 𝘰𝘣𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘨𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘴 *ೃ
✎.⌇ 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 • 𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘤𝘩𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘮𝘢𝘴 *ೃ
✎.⌇ 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 • 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘥 *ೃ
✎.⌇ 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙤𝙣𝙚 • 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘴 *ೃ
✎.⌇ 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 • 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘺 *ೃ
✎.⌇ 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧 • 𝘳𝘶𝘣𝘺 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 *ೃ
✎.⌇ 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚 • 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨- *ೃ
✎.⌇ 𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚 • 𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘳𝘵 *ೃ
✎.⌇ 𝟣𝟢𝟢𝗄 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗌 𝗌𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅 *ೃ

✎.⌇ 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙩𝙬𝙤 • 𝘷𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴 *ೃ

6.7K 424 202
By catconnoisseur

· · ─────── ·❁· ─────── · ·

"good morning!" you greeted while passing by todoroki and bakugo who's in front of their lockers while removing their shoes.

"good morning, senpai." the two said in unison.

you smiled at them and continued walking to your room with your bag and an extra paper bag.

on the other hand, after bakugo and todoroki removed their shoes, the moment they opened their shoe locker, tons of love letters started flowing and spilling down to the floor.

"what the fuck are these trash?!" bakugo yelled while taking the love letters out of his locker.

"wow, those are a lot, bakugo, todoroki." kirishima said. "here's a plastic, bakugo, todoroki." sero said and gave it to the two.

todoroki thanked sero and took the plastic. unlike bakugo who carelessly shoved at the letters in the plastic, todoroki carefully placed it in.

"you're keeping them to read?" kirishima asked and opened his locker, also for letters to burst out, though it's not as many as the first two.

"yes. the ladies made an effort to make them, so i should at least appreciate it." todoroki courtly answered before changing his shoes and left.

"how about you bakugo?" kaminari asked, who received a couple of letters.

"i'm burning it." bakugo darkly said, making his friends sweatdrop.

"you should at least keep it. and make l/n-senpai read it!" kaminari joked and changed his shoes. the 6 of them went up to their room together.

the moment they came to the room, some tables had some chocolates resting on them. iida was busy reprimanding todoroki because of the number of girls who came into the room today just to place his chocolate on his table.

"don't be stingy, iida, you also received yours!" uraraka joked, pointing at the genuine numbers of chocolates on iida's table.

"that's not the point!" iida argued.

"don't disturb him, he's reading letters." midoriya said. he also has a lot of chocolates and letters on his table.

"girls! where are our chocolates?!" kaminari complained.

uraraka shrugged. "i have no budget."

"i got them for my siblings." tsuyu said.

"i don't know how to bake. though i know how to spike." jiro also said.

"bold of you to assume i'd waste my time for everyone's chocolates." hagakure answered cheerfully.

"what? don't ask me, i even forgot that it's valentine's!" mina said.

"well, we bought chocolates for everyone yesterday. my mom got them from france and told me to share them with everyone for valentine's." yaomomo said while handing boxes of chocolates.

the class sweatdropped but took the chocolates and thanked yaomomo. "ah, mineta you don't have one. the remaining one is for l/n-senpai, so you'd have to share with kaminari, i guess. i'm sorry." yaomomo said, which made the grape boy cry in agony.

"speaking of l/n-senpai." uraraka started. "bakugo, you're her favorite guy right? has she given you any chocolates?"

"you think l/n-senpai would waste her money just for chocolates?" kaminari asked.

"of course she will, after all the chocolate's not for you but for bakugo." jiro bluntly answered.

"there are no chocolates from her what the fuck are you talking about?" bakugo roughly murmured.

· · ─────── ·❁· ─────── · ·

"ohh, girls are roaming with those valentine's chocolates!"

"oh, oh! it's l/n-senpai! she has a paper bag with her!"

"she's gonna give chocolates!"

"told you." jiro said to kaminari with a grin.

"kirei!" you called and took out a cupcake cutely wrapped in plastic and cutely designed. "take it. happy valentine's."

"s-senpai..." kirei murmured with a blush, making his second-year friends cheer for him. he shyly took it, making you giggle. he looks so cute.

"thank you, senpai! i promise to return the favor on white day!" kirei said and bowed.

bam! that's what i'm talking about! you thought with an evil grin. "then, i'm looking forward to it!" you cooly said and gave him a head pat before walking away.

kirei was teased by his friends as everyone in the canteen witnessed the scene. bakugo's jaw tightened while staring at kirei. so she's giving out chocolates.

"hey l/n! where's ours?!"

"oh shut up!" you replied with a chuckle.

bakugo doesn't want to expect, but he's really hoping to get a chocolate from you instead of receiving them from the other students— which is what eventually happened the whole day.

"good afternoon, you six!" you greeted the bakusquad while you're on your way to the teachers' lounge.

"good afternoon, senpai!" they greeted back, except for bakugo.

you then recalled the numerous times you have accidentally eavesdropped on the girls giving bakugo chocolates to which he disrespectfully declined. he hates chocolates. too bad. you thought and eyed on your paper bag.

"looks like she doesn't have a plan to give you anything, bakugo." kaminari murmured as you walk away. "that sucks."

bakugo just rolled his eyes and continued walking. he's not in the mood to yell at his friends.

"hello!" you greeted after entering the lounge. there you saw nejire, mirio, tamaki, aizawa, midoriya, and of course, eri.

"there you guys are!" you said and took out the cupcakes you made exactly for everyone in the room.

"y/n-chan! omg you got us cupcakes!" nejire chirped. "thank you!" she cried and hugged you tight.

"you do know you only give chocolates for boys on valentine's, no?" nejire asked but you just giggled and said, "it's not like you're giving out chocolates today, nejire-chan."

"t-thank you, l/n..." tamaki faintly said.

"wow! this better taste good, l/n-chan!" mirio said, holding the small cupcake with his big hands. "thank you for this!"

"ah, i also get one?" aizawa said while holding the cupcake. "w-well, ehem, thank you."

"thank you, y/n!" eri said while already eating the cupcake, making you giggle.

"thank you, l/n-senpai. i promise to return the favor on white day." midoriya chirped.

"that's what she wanted! don't bite onto her trap!" mirio dramatically said, making you smack his head. "don't mind him, i'm looking forward to white day, midoriya." you said with an innocent smile.

"do you got something for kacchan too, senpai? we really thought you won't be giving anything, not until we saw you and amano-senpai." midoriya said.

"oh..." you murmured and glanced at the last valentine's gift inside the paper bag.

"i saw him receiving some chocolates earlier and... well... he's not fond of chocolates and he rejected every single one." you shyly said with a faint blush. "i don't think he'll like mine."

"what have you got for him?" mirio asked.

"spicy bonbon chocolates. i made it after the cupcakes." you said as your blush gradually got darker.

"spicy stuff! kacchan only hates sweet stuff so there's a big chance he would accept that!" midoriya beamed.

"you think so..?" you murmured and sighed. "okay then, i'll give it later."

they cheered for you, even aizawa, making you so shy. you almost wish for the cement to eat you alive. where is cementos when you need him at times like this?

the big three went with you until you exit the building.

"thank you for the chocolates, y/n-chan." nejire said before pointing behind you with his lips. "looks like someone's waiting for you."

you then glanced behind, only to see bakugo leaning on a pillar while waiting for you.

"i'll walk with him then," you said to the three.

"mhm! goodbye, y/n-chan! see you!" nejire chirped and hugged you tightly before giving you a kiss on your cheek.

"thank you for the cupcake, l/n-chan." mirio said and patted your hair.

"l/n..." tamaki murmured while fiddling his hands in front of you.

you chuckled and motioned him to crouch down. "thank you... f-for the cupcake." he said as you plant a soft kiss on his forehead. his eyes subconsciously closed the moment your lips contacted his forehead.

you waved the three goodbyes before glancing back at bakugo, only to meet his fire glaring ruby orbs. that made you gulp as you approach him.

"hey, baku." you greeted.

"hey." bakugo empathically greeted back.

"ahahaha... let's go?"

"yeah, whatever."

the two of you walked to heights alliance in pure awkwardness and silence. bakugo was walking a bit faster than you too.

"hey, baku. you're walking too fast," you said and started walking faster. he's already six feet away from you. (stay safe, everyone!)

bakugo continued to ignore you as he walks faster and faster.

"bakugo! wait!" you cried as your short legs try to catch up.

"bak—!"

oof.

"ow ow ow..." you murmured as you slowly sat down.

"senpai?! what happened?!" bakugo panicked as he ran back to you. he squatted down to see if you're alright.

"you were walking too fast!" you whined.

oh, it was nothing, you just tripped on your own foot while chasing for an angry ash-blonde pomeranian.

"tch. you're too careless."

"i wasn't— gah! w-what are you doing?!" you squealed when your junior suddenly carried you in princess style.

"you're hurt because of me. so i'm carrying you back to your dorms." it's just an excuse to hold you. bakugo said.

"i'm not hurt! you don't have to carry me, i'm heavy!"

yeah you are. but it's not like he'd admit it. "you're... just right. don't worry. carrying you is just a piece of cake." he honestly said.

you just let him and wrapped your arms around his nape. you stared at his face as he straightly stare at the road.

"you're..." you murmured. "you're sulking."

bakugo's face automatically turned red. "what?!"

"you're sulking!"

"i-i'm not!!!"

"you are!"

"i'm not! why the fuck—?!"

"because i didn't give you any valentine's chocolate!"

he was silenced and paused from walking as cricket sounds surround the two of you.

"n-no i'm not!"

"then what took you so long to reply?!"

the two of you continued arguing like lap dogs as the other students stare, lowkey shipping you two.

"bring me down! bring me down!"

"no! not until we reach your dorm!"

"fucking bring me down, bakugo katsuki!!"

"ow my fucking hair! senpai!"

it took the two of you ages before you reached 3-i alliance. the two of you were so haggard while panting and catching your breaths.

"just admit that you were sulking!"

"then fine i am! so what?!" bakugo exclaimed. "you gave that freaking mentee of yours and you didn't give me?! i thought i am the favorite?!"

"you are!"

"then—!"

"but you rejected every chocolate given to you and i saw it!" you yelled back, making him silent.

and in the eyes of many, you two look like quarreling lovers.

"well yeah i did." bakugo bluntly said while averting his eyes. "but i would never reject something from you, senpai... you should've known that," he murmured.

you stared at him and sighed with a faint smile.

"here you go," you said and gave him a cutely designed plastic with a dozen of bite-sized chocolates inside.

"wait, you really have something for me?" he faintly said and took the chocolates. "and it's not a cupcake."

"i made that after the cupcakes." you said and sighed. "you already knew that you're my favorite, so why are you surprised?"

"i was afraid you won't take it." you continued. "worry not, those aren't sweet but spicy. i made them that way."

"s-senpai..."

"done sulking?" you asked with a gentle smile.

"... i promise to return the favor on white day."

you laughed evily, which bakugo found creepy but didn't mind at all. "then i'm looking forward to it, baku!" you chirped.

· · ─────── ·❁· ─────── · ·

"yo bakub— woah! are those chocolates?! you accepted one?!" kirishima exclaimed, catching everyone's attention.

bakugo was staring at the chocolates before glancing at his friends. "i'm not eating this and i'm keeping it as an heirloom." he said with the softest stoic face.

"bakubro no!"

"bakubro yes!"

"that must be from l/n-senpai, isn't it?" todoroki asked while standing beside the greenette. the latter hummed.

"i wonder what his reaction will be after learning that she also gave you something for valentine's." todoroki suddenly said. "would you like to see it, midoriya?"

"l-let us just not let him know... okay?" midoriya murmured in horror.

· · ─────── ·❁· ─────── · ·

happy 50k!!! ily all sm!! thank you for reading! we're almost at the end!!! ><

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

428K 18.1K 21
for one to be loved so simply. ✦ eijiro kirishima x fem reader ✦ previously titled 'distraction' 𝙖 𝘭𝘢𝘻𝘪𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝙗𝙣𝙝𝙖 𝙛𝙖𝙣𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 ...
11.1K 389 3
Kirishima claims Bakugou can't flirt or dirty talk but Bakugou thinks otherwise and they make a bet. Who will win? ----- Warning(s): Smut/R18+, Swear...
82K 2.2K 22
staying with your current crush and your ex crush, nothing wrong there ── katsuki/fem.reader...
979K 31.3K 32
【 When an "accidental" wrong number leads to a lot of different emotions, y/n and Katsuki have to try and figure out what they feel for each other b...