Taehyung and jungkook ff...

By aestaetics_D

In this story , a high school girl named Eunhae and her sister Minjae fell in love with Taehyung and jungkook... More

(S1) Chapter 1 First meet
(S1) Chapter 2 club party
(S1) Chapter 3 Realizing love
(S1) Chapter 4 Sleepover
(S1) Chapter 6 vacation ( part 1)
(S1) vacation Part 2
(S1) Chapter 7 Final exams
(S1) Chapter 8 propose
(S1) chapter 10 farewell
(S2) chapter 1 Reunion
(S2) chapter 1 Reunion part - 2
(S2) chapter 2 Date

(S1) Chapter 9 wedding day

19 0 0
By aestaetics_D

Finally the day has come.......for which everyone was waiting....today is yoongi and jimin's wedding . Jimin was walking down the aisle with eunhae and minjae but offcourse he was missing his parents, all were so happy . Yoongi was having butterflies dancing in his stomach while looking at jimin though he himself was looking like a prince.........

Yoongi's dress :- 

Jimin's dress:-

Eunhae's dress:-

Minjae's dress:-

Taehyung and jungkook was also staring at them , both the sisters were looking so beautiful....

Minjae's - wahhhhh! So handsome

Eunhae nudged her arms......

Eunhae - aishhhh! Don't drool sis ( she smirked ) 

Minjae - hmm ( she shy smiled ) 

Jimin - girls I am soooooo nervous ( he said giving a little squeeze to their hands ) 

Eunhae - don't be chim....after all he is love of your life.

Minjae - yeah..I am sure he will keep you happy....always 

Jimin gave a big smile and eunhae gave his hands to yoongi......now both yoongi and jimin was facing each other.

Yoongi - you are looking so beautiful baby ( he smiled genuinely) 

Jimin - you are also looking handsome ( he smiled shyly)

Taehyung - I am soooooo happy for you jimina ( he hugged him )

Taehyung's dress : -

Jungkook's dress:- 

Jungkook - congratulations hyungs ( he hugged yoongi and jimin )

Yoongi - thanks kook 

Priest - attention everyone ! Today we are here to bless two souls min yoongi and park jimin for their wedding ( author - I don't know what it is) shall we start ?

Yoongi - yes...( He hold jimin's hands)

Priest - do you min yoongi take park jimin as your lawful wedded husband , to love and cherish till death do you apart?

Yoongi - I do ( he smiled with his adorable gummy smile)

Priest - do you park jimin take min yoongi as your lawful wedded husband , to love and cherish till death do you apart?

Jimin- I do ( he smiled with his adorable eye smile)

Priest - now I pronounce you as husbands , you may kiss 

Yoongi pulled jimin by his waist and kissed him deeply......they pulled away after sometimes.

Now everyone was congratulating the newly wedded couple..

Jisoo- congratulations oppa ( she hugged yoongi)

Jisoo- today I am soooooo happy ( she pinched jimin's cheeks)

Jimin - ahh it hurts~ ( he poured and whined) 

Yoongi pecked his cheeks ..

Yoongi - is it fine now?( He smiled) 

Jimin - hmm( he hide behind rose'with blushed cheeks)

They all were giggling , laughing and teasing each other but suddenly jimin heard a very familiar voice.....

???- oppa!?

Jimin turned around recognising the voice and widen his eyes....he was shocked to see his baby sister Jennie.....

Jimin- j-jennie?!!

( Jennie ran and hugged him tightly)

Jennie - I missed you oppa( she said sobbing)

Jimin- I missed you too ninnie ( his tears were also flowing ......they met almost after 2-3 years)

They pulled away.....

Jennie- congratulations oppa , you don't know how much happy I am.......is he your husband ( she said pointing towards yoongi)

Jimin- yes, he is the one ( Jennie then hugged yoongi ) 

Yoongi also hugged back ....after sometime they back away and yoongi patted her head 

Jennie - thank you oppa for loving him, I hope you will keep him happy 

Yoongi - off course...umm?

Jennie- its Jennie ( yoongi smiled)

Jimin- mom dad? ( He said hopefully)

Jennie - I told them that today is your wedding but....they didn't came( she looked down.....jimin also felt hurt and sad )

But they heard a sweet voice calling for jimin....

???- jiminie baby?!

Jimin- mom.....dad?!?( He started crying again)

[Flashback at mr and mrs parks house ]

Jennie came downstairs running happily ...

Jennie - mom....DAD...MOM!!!!

Mrs park- we are here sweety...

She came to living room.....

Mr park - what is it ?

Jennie- today is jimin oppa's wedding...we should go ...he will be sooooo happy ( she said jumping up and down happily )

Mrs park- we are not going anywhere ( she said coldly)

Jennie- but mo- 

Mr park- didn't you heard what she said ?......WE ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE!!!( She flinched hearing his shout)

Jennie- OKAY THEN....but I am going....for god's sake he is your son dad.....it doesn't matter if he is gay or straight...he needs you today..he must be missing you guys...I am going and no one can stop me.....it would be great if you guys will come...( She left angrily)

Mr and Mrs park looked at each other .......mrs parks eyes were teary...

Mrs park - j-jiminie....( Mr park hugged)

Mr park- get ready jagiya....we will go to our son's wedding .

[Flashback end]

Jimin's mom came and hugged jimin tightly and cries in his chest....

Jimin- mom!...

Mrs park- pls f-forgive us baby.......we got so angry after knowing the truth....we wanted you to marry a rich girl....we got angry....so we kicked you out.....I am sorry jimina.....pls forgive us....( She sobbed)

Jimin- it's okay mom....I forgive you.....pls stop crying now.....it's okay , everything is fine now....( He calmed her down and wiped her tears )

He looked at front and sees her dad with a very sad expression and teary eyes....he knows that his dad is very emotional....his dad was not able to look him in the eyes...jimin walked towards him and hugged him softly...

Jimin- dad?( That's when his dad broke down)

Mr park- I am sorry jimina....pls forgive me ....I am not a good dad...I am really sorry jimin....

Jimin - shhh dad it's okay , I forgive you and you are not a good dad but you are world's best dad....(his dad sobbed loudly this time)

Jimin- dad pls don't cry.....you handsome and chubby face is soaked in tears now( jimin and all chuckled...)

They all did a family hug....

Mrs park - where is my son in law?( She asked jimin and he pointed towards yoongi)

She walked in front of yoongi and yoongi bowed full 90 degree...

Mrs park - aish..no need to be formal son...come here ( she engulf him in his arms )

Mrs park- may God bless you ( she said patting his head)

Now mr park came and hugged yoongi....

Mr park- we are giving  our piece of heart to you .pls take care of him and always keep him happy ( he said looking at jimin who was smiling while introducing his friends to his sister)

Yoongi - I will sir 

Mr park- oh pls call us mom and dad....

Now all were happy and complete...jimin got his parents love back and yoongi got his love of his life.....

Now it was time to go back home.....

Jimin hugged his parents and sat in the car with yoongi 

Taehyung and jungkook as usual going to drop off the girls at their house.....

( With taekook and eunmin)

They were in the car....tae and kook was sitting in the front and the girls at the back....

Minjae- today was so nice na !?😃

Eunhae- yeah, jimin was so happy today....😊

Taehyung- yaa..I also enjoyed ( he smiled)😄

Jungkook- I also enjoyed but I didn't get my banana milk😕

Minjae- aish!!! him and his banana milk🤦🏻‍♀️

They laughed.......

TO BE CONTINUED..................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 93 17
Namjoon is best friend with Rose where he falls for Rose's brother Seokjin Im very new to writing and this is my first ff and starting it may be bori...
760 52 5
#taekookau where Taeminkook have always been together, 3 peas in a pod. Diaper besties you may call them. Inseparable, joined to the hips, glued toge...
157K 5.5K 74
BTS and their professor Noona. Ft. Blackpink and IU Dive in the story to find out what happens when BTS live with their Noona who is also a Professor...
6.3K 357 9
A/N: This was my first ever story. Not long but not a one shot. It's not the best of my literary style but every writer has that one story that isn...