My Passive Stalker.

By darkest-lover-lies

A small-town Tennesse girl moves to New York for college. As a bonus, her boyfriend lives there too. She meet... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT

TWENTY-NINE

1K 32 7
By darkest-lover-lies

PRISCILLA

"What a fucking joke," I growl as I walk to my car. I had my head down until I noticed someone leaning on my car. I looked up to see who it was. Xavier tilts his head while looking at me.

"Don't tell me something is wrong with your perfect little family, Priscilla," I put my hand on my hip.

"Don't patronize me, Xavier. I'm not in a good mood," He stands up straight and places his hand on my stomach. I watch the joy in his face rise. He looks down at my stomach.

"How is my baby doing today?" I let out a heavy breath causing his eyes to go on mine.

"Stressed. You could have warned me about Poppy," He moves his hand and hums.

"I've only heard about her. I have never met her before," I nod.

"She is going to be a problem," I mumble. He gives me a small smile.

"I can take care of both of you," I shake my head.

"I want someone who loves me and not my husband's sister. This may be your child but that doesn't mean I have to be with you," He sighs.

"My child but another man thinks it's his. I hate that you have to pretend Luc is the father of my daughter," I snort while folding my arms.

"Xavier, when I came to you and told you I was pregnant, you said that you weren't ready to be a father," He nods.

"I was getting high on whatever I could. Not to mention that we were sneaking around behind Luc's back. And you weren't even sure if I was the father at first," I give him a small smile.

"Yeah, well I know now," He takes a deep breath.

"Is there a problem?" I hear. I look over my shoulder to see Luna getting out of her car. Xavier looks at her before looking back at me. I look at him and look back at her.

"Again, I'm sorry, Priscilla," Xavier says before walking past us. I look at Luna as she watches him walk away. She looks at me with her eyes narrowed.

"What was that about?" I roll my eyes at her.

"He was apologizing about almost killing Brax but it's not really any of your business," I go to walk past her to get into my car and she grabs my arm. I look at her. She glares at me.

"I don't like you and I don't know why Luc does. If I find out you hurt him in any way? I will make your life a living hell," I look into her eyes.

"I don't need you to like me. I'm the wife already. Your approval means nothing to me," I pull my arm back and get into my car.

BRAX

Jake unlocks Poppy's apartment door and holds the door for me. I grunt while walking in. I take my shoes off and my jacket. Jake watches me for a moment. I look at him. "Thanks," He nods.

"Don't worry about it," He runs his hand over his face. "I have to get back to Karen. She is sick and won't stop throwing up," I give him a concerned look.

"Maybe bring her to the hospital?" He nods.

"We are going to go tomorrow if she doesn't get any better,"

"Alright. Tell her I said hi," He mumbles something while walking out. I walk through the living room and open Poppy's door trying not to wake her up.

I look at her for a moment to see her passed out. The blanket wrapped around her naked body enough to cover most of her. The sight of her alone made my dick jolt. I smile while looking at her before going to her closet. I grab a towel and a pair of sweatpants.

I get done with my shower and stroll back into her room. The blanket was abandoned on the other side of the bed as she had rolled over. Her body is on display for me. I toss my clothes into the dirty clothes basket before walking over to her.

I run my hand over her exposed back and right along her spine. She lets out a soft moan in her sleep as I get halfway up. Her eyes flutter open to look up at me. She looks at me for a minute. "Brax?"

I tilt my head while kneeling down to her level. She looks at me harder trying to fight her sleep. "Hey, Snowball," She wraps her arms around me quickly. I grunt as I hold her and me up. She pulls back quickly.

"I'm so sorry. I forgot. Are you okay?" She rushes. I chuckle while pulling her back into my arms.

"I'm okay, beautiful," She pulls back and looks at me with a huge smile.

"I thought you had two more days at the hospital?" I stand up slowly as she sits up.

"I begged Carl to let me leave early," She smiles more.

"How did you get here? Who picked you up?"

"Jake did,"

"I wish you would have called me. I would have come to get you," I shake my head as I sit down on the bed.

"I wanted to surprise you and in doing so I got to come here to see your beautiful body," She blushes.

"I may have forgotten I was naked," She says while pulling the blanket up. I grab the blanket from her and look her up and down.

"Don't cover yourself up from me," She bites her lip. "I was told by Carl that I was not to have sex for at least a week," She frowns.

"Why not?" I smile at her.

"Because I could rip the stitches," She sighs.

"Fine," I smile at her.

"I noticed that you cleaned out a drawer for me?" She gives me a nervous look while chewing on her lip.

"Does that bother you? Having a drawer?" I lean over and kiss her softly. When I pull back her eyes open and she looks up at me breathless.

"Is it just a drawer you are offering or were you trying to see if it scared me before asking me?" She gulps.

"Do you think it's too soon to move in? I mean you don't have to. I just figured you were already staying here most nights anyway," I run my thumb over her bottom lip and hum.

"I would love to move in with you, Poppy. I could care less if it is too soon to do so or if people have something to say about it. I love you and I want to live the rest of my life with you," She sucks in a heavy breath.

"I was hoping you were going to say that," I chuckle.

"Lay back down and go back to bed, Snowball," She lays down and looks at me. 

"Are you going to lay with me?" I give her a warm smile. I bring my fingertips to her spine again and she shivers. 

"I have something to do before I can. But I will come back in here and cuddle with you. If you promise to be careful. I'm still healing and Carl said for me to go home or sleep on a couch. He doesn't want me to rip the stitches," She nods before yawning. 

"I will be super careful," I grin. I go to bend down to kiss her and she places her hand on my shoulder. "Stop," I do as she says and she sits up a little to meet me halfway. She kisses me sweetly and I hum. 

"Good night beautiful," I whisper against her lips. 

"Good night," I stand up and walk to her bedroom door. I opened the door and closed it just as Kelsey and Creg were walking through the front door. Kelsey had a small box in her hands that she kept staring at the box while baby talking it. 

"Hey, I figured you would be asleep?" Creg says as they walk into the living room. I shake my head as I watch Kelsey put the box on the couch. 

"I wanted to make sure nothing went wrong," He snorts while sitting next to the box on the couch. 

"Nothing went wrong. Have you met me? Bea said they were okay to be here and I got them. How much could go wrong?" I roll my eyes as I walk up to the box and the sounds of echoing meows meet my ears. I look in the box to see two kittens. One a full white one with a nub for a tail and the other one a calico kitten. 

"They are just so cute," Kelsey says. I look at her and smile. She looks at them with love. I hum. 

"They can sleep with you two tonight. Poppy is too tired for me to wake her up and I don't think I should be sleeping with them in the bed," She squeals. Creg sighs loudly. 

"Why do you hate me? First, you ask me to go get the damn things. Second, you tell me that they are for Poppy and I have to live with them. Now, you are telling me to sleep in the same room as them?" I roll my eyes at him. 

"Is it a problem for you Creg?" He shakes his head as he stands up. 

"Nope," I hum. I walk back into the bedroom to hear the soft sounds of Poppy's snores. I smile before sliding into the bed next to her. 

Kelsey's P.O.V

My leg bounces rapidly as I wait for the timer on my phone to go off. I stare at the back of a white and blue stick with anticipation. I glance at my phone to see twenty seconds left. I let out a deep breath. "Please, no," I whisper. 

A knock echos in the quiet bathroom and I look at the closed door. "Hey, baby, are you okay? You've been in the bathroom most of the morning," Creg asks outside of the bathroom. I open my mouth to say something when my timer goes off. 

I grab the test quickly and flip it over. Two very dark blue lines show up. My stomach drops and I close my eyes. "Yeah, Creg. I'm okay," I whisper.  

"You don't sound very convincing," I take a deep breath while standing up and taking care of the box by putting it into my purse with the used test inside it. I open the bathroom door and turn to the sink to wash my hands. 

He walks into the room and looks at me. I look at him through the mirror before looking at the sink. "I'm okay," I say softly. 

"You don't sound okay, baby. What happened from the moment you woke up until now?" I turn the water off and turn towards him. He searches my eyes. 

"The other day at the park with your nephew," He sighs while looking down at the ground. 

"I didn't mean to come out harshly when that couple made that comment. It just slipped out," I snort causing his eyes to go back to mine. He tilts his head a little. "Kelsey, I'm not built to be a father. I never had one. I wouldn't know the first time about being one," 

"The first thing would be to be there," I mumble. He takes a deep breath. 

"Are you upset about what I said?" I lick my dry lips. 

"You yelled at them like they were accusing you of being a father. Haven't you ever thought about being one? Hasn't it ever crossed your mind?" He shakes his head head softly. 

"No. I never wanted to be one. The thought hasn't crossed my mind," I stand up straight and look at the floor. 

"Right, well, that just isn't going to work for me," I take a deep breath while looking at him. "I want children, Creg," He looks down at the shirt I was wearing and nods. 

"What do you want to do now?" He asks softly. I push back the tears that threaten to escape and clear my throat. 

"I will ask Jake if I can stay with them for a few," He shakes his head quickly. 

"No, I'm not ready for this to be over, Kelsey," I snort. 

"There is no point here, Creg. You made yourself clear and if you don't want to start a family with me then this ends here. I deserve to have what I want and I shouldn't settle for less," He nods a few times before leaving the room. I let out a heavy breath while closing my eyes letting out the tears. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275 9 10
( NOT WRITING THIS ANYMORE ) A girl discovers another guy who helps her move on after her lover betrays her, but after that, she is unsure of who sh...
242K 4.6K 28
A quirky but cute love story about the results of making one bad decision. Good girl Kate happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. Every...
104 8 7
They were best friends growing up-until that summer of mistakes they couldn't fix. Now, he's the boy who never dates; she's the girl all the boys che...
1.3M 36.5K 54
"What you said hurt, asshole. What did you think would happen?" I yell in his face. I'm so angry that I could most definitely shove his face into the...