𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕚𝕕 | 𝐓𝐎𝐊𝐘𝐎 𝐑𝐄�...

By BokutosFavoriteStool

There's a magnificent soul burning brightly behind her timidity. /////////// Higuchi Tsumugi is a nice girl... More

[000]
[001]
[002]
[003]
[004]
[006]
[007]
[008]
[000]
[009]
[010]
[011]
Hiatus??

[005]

1.4K 48 17
By BokutosFavoriteStool

Hanging Out

POV: 3rd Person

Tsumugi was putting her things away in her locker. The others had club activities since it's Friday. " Hey, Higuchi! " Nahoya called. Tsumugi blushed and picked up her bag.
" Hey Kawata-San " She said nervously twirling a strand of her hair on her finger.

" Huh? Did your hair grow or something? " He asked, taking a few locks in his hands.
" Uh yeah... I've gotta cut it soon " Tsumugi said. Around the corner, Inari was watching. I came to ask for her hoodie, but I come and find out that it's raised. Now to 47% She thought.

" Wanna hang out? Angry said he had a headache and went home early " Nahoya said. " Oh, sure. We can go now but... " Tsumugi said. " Hm? " He asked. " Um, you don't have any school clubs? " She asked. " Nope " He said, his grin seemed wider. " Oh. Okay then sure I'll hang out with you " Tsumugi nodded.

This is amazing. He wants to hang out with her specifically. I'm sure he has friends from Toman yet he came directly to Tsumu. It's now at 50% Inari thought. " What about you? Don't you have club? " He asked. " Well I did. I was apart of the 'ghost hunters' club just to get the marks but it was disbanded. They said I could sign up for another but I opted out. " She explained.

" 'Ghost hunters'? " He asked. " It's a club dedicated to finding old ghosts hiding in the school. " She said. " But they said we weren't doing anything productive and then shut it down. " She sighed. " It does sound like you were doing pretty much nothing " Nahoya shrugged.

" Yeah but that's what's so great about that club. We ran around school chasing things that didn't even exist and still got the credits anyways. But anyways, what are we doing? " She asked. " You'll see " He said.

•••

" Woah that looks so cool. Is that your bike? " Tsumugi asked. " Yep, hop on " He said.
" Okay " Tsumugi nodded. She gets on the back and held onto him They were riding for a while but then it occurred to her that she'd just blindly followed him.

Dammit Tsumugi! Think with your head not your heart! What if he's dragging you to some place to get murdered?! Stupid. Stupid stupid Tsumugi. She thought. " I'm gonna speed up a bit so hold on tight " Nahoya said. " Okay " Tsumugi said, holding him around his abdomen tightly.

As he said, he sped up. Her hair was blowing a lot in the wind. Tsumugi closed her eyes tightly and leaned her head on his back. It's kinda scary... But fun too... Anyways, I wonder where he's taking me.. She thought.

•••

The bike came to a stop at a curb. " Okay we're here " Nahoya said. Tsumugi gets off.
" A ramen shop? " She asked. " Yup! This is Sugama the best ramen in of Tokyo. " He said. " Wait I didn't bring any money " She said. " That's fine I'll pay. " He said. " Oh really? Thank— " Tsumugi was cut off.

" In return you have to ask me that question " He said. " What? Question? " Tsumugi asked. " When I talked to your friends before, they said you were following us because you had a very important question to ask. So I wanna hear what it was " He said while they walked inside. Tsumugi thought for a moment wondering what the question was.

Then she realized it. " Well... Um that question I... I don't think I can ask that now " She said  standing on her heels. " Why not? " Nahoya asked. " Well... It's kind of embarrassing... I mean to ask something like that would be weird since we barely know each other. " She said.

" I don't really care about all that stuff. Just tell me or I'll kill you " He said. " Wh-what you're gonna kill me? " She asked nervously. Kawata-San is much scarier than he looks... The brothers are total opposites of each other and their own demeanor Tsumugi thought.

" Well whatever. I've got all afternoon to get the answer out of you. " He said. Great. How am I supposed to get out of this? I should've said that I had to be home!! Why don't you think Tsumugi? She thought. The waiter walks up to them.

" Hello welcome to Sugama, can I start you off with some drinks? " He asked. " Yeah I'll have an iced tea " Nahoya said. " And I'll just have a strawberry lemonade " Tsumugi said.
" Okay I'll be right back with your drinks " He smiled before walking off. It was quiet at the table.

With Tsumugi trying not  to look directly at Nahoya, who wasn't taking his eyes off of her. Even though he wasn't actually speaking to her, she felt like he was saying the same thing over and over. 'Ask your question. Ask your question or I'll kill ya'

There's no way I'll get out of this. He'll either get the question out of me or he'll kill me. I'm gonna haunt them after I die. I told them to stay out of it but nOoOoO! They just had to help me out. Tsumugi thought annoyed. The waiter comes back over. Thank god... She thought.

" Okay one iced tea and one strawberry lemonade " He said placing it down. " And are you guys ready to order or do you need more time? " He asked. Nahoya looked at Tsumugi who nodded. " No we're ready to order. I'll have a large Tonkatsu ramen " He said.
" Okay and for the lady? " He asked.

" Um... I'll have a medium Shoyu Ramen " Tsumugi said. " She means large " Nahoya said. " ...Okay one large Tonkatsu Ramen and one large Shoyu Ramen... " He said before walking off. " You um... Don't have to get me a large " Tsumugi said. " But you didn't eat today did you? " He asked.

" No— Wait how do you know that? " Tsumugi asked. " You're friend with the silver hair told me this morning. She said today's a good day to hang out with you, and to remember that you didn't eat " He said. " Oh Inari... Well she's not my 'friend' she's my sister. " Tsumugi said.

It was silent, and went back to Smiley glaring his thoughts into her head. Then the bell rings while someone comes into the restaurant. She looks up and sees some old friends. A tall girl skinny girl with dark blue hair and purple eyes, and a tall boy with a dark hair streak of blonde down the middle. 

Crap it's them... Please don't let them notice me... She thought nervously. " Oh well if it isn't my old friend♥ " The tall boy said walking over to the table. " I-I'm sorry I don't kno— " Tsumugi was cut off.  " Smiley, how are ya!♥ " He said with his usual 'cheerful' attitude.

They know each other? Tsumugi thought.
" Funny, I don't remember ever being your friend. " Nahoya said annoyed. Tsumugi just stared at him. I can tell he's mad... but he's smiling... I wonder how he does it... She thought.

" Oh c'mon don't be like that! We're pals if we're in Toman together after all♥ " He said.
" Hanma, just because Mikey let you in doesn't mean the rest of us have to actually like you " Nahoya said annoyed.

Hanma Shuuji, a sadist, and Yuzuriha Oki, an evil mastermind. Together they're like bread and butter. Which is surprising because how can such a good yet horrible combination come about? Tsumugi thought.

Yuzuriha looked over at Tsumugi who immediately looked away. " Huh? Don't I know you from somewhere? " She asked.
" Hm? No I've never seen you before. You must have me mistaken " Tsumugi said nervously. " Oh is that why you're being so impatient? Because you've got a date♥ " Hanma chuckled.

" I wouldn't call it a date " Tsumugi muttered  I wish I could though... She thought. " Oh I remember you! You're little Pongee " Yuzuriha said. " Little Pongee? " Nahoya asked. Tsumugi looked down with red cheeks, and tears that were on the verge of falling.

" Awww does wittle Pongee wanna cwy?♥ " Hanma mocked. Even after all these years.. I'm still such a cry baby... She thought.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Oki Yuzuriha(16)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.3K 2.6K 16
Y/N a person who takes care of tokyo manji gang and treated their wounds whenever they are bruised up, he treats them as his friends and family... ◼️...
376K 12.6K 18
"𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐠?! 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐢 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐣𝐨𝐢𝐧 😏" "𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬? " "𝐬𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐟...
94.7K 2K 42
You grew up with mikey as best friends. You've known each other since you were both 5 years old and have never left each others side. You've created...
141K 4.7K 51
/𝗹ē𝗹/ 𝗮𝗱𝗷𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲. 𝗹𝗼𝘆𝗮𝗹 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘁. 𝐁𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐊𝐞𝐢𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐣𝐢 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐯𝐨𝐥𝐯𝐞�...