The Prince & The Knight (Eng)

By struggle_wind

Jingyu, a poor, not smart, strong Weizhou, rich, smart, famous, vocalist Started with an annoying encounter... More

Cast Characters
01. The Prince
02. Suprising The Knight
03. The Another Prince
04: Who is Weird?
06 : Prince's Knight
07 : Knight's Trouble
08 : The Annoying Prince
09 : Pull The Knight Back
10 : Knight's Dad
11 : Back To School
12 : Two Princes
13 : Confusion
14 : The Prince and The Knight
15 : The Feeling
16 : Oh Knight
17 : Blooming
18 : Princess
19 : Deep
20 : Oh Prince
21. Thump
22 : Jealousy
23. Hiding
24 : Honesty
25 : Wind Blow
26 : The Queen
27 : Fallen Night
28 : Dilemma
29 : The Knight's Choice
30 : Princesses
31 : Friendship
32 : Try To Open It
33 : Untitled
34 : I Like You
35 : With you
36 : Prince's Territory
37 : How We Call It?
38 : For You
39 : Step On
40 : Extra Chapter
41 : Prince's Battle
42 : Revealing
43 : Boyfriends
44 : Be Brave part 1
45 : Be Brave part 2
46 : Knight's Battle Mind
47 : The Prince & The Queen
48 : Love Isn't Blind
49 : Doubt

05 : Knight's Prince

235 13 10
By struggle_wind

Max woke up, his whole body ached. He turned his head and saw his little sister standing at the foot of the bed.

"Mei, where are we??".

"Ge, we are at the hospital now. You passed out with bruises on your face. What happened, Ge? Who dared to do this to you?".

"Damn!!!".

Max hit the bed with anger clearly visible on his face. He was so mad.

"Gege...".

"Shut up!!!!".

Max couldn't answer his sister's question. Of course he didn't want to answer. He is the strongest person in his school, whereas Jingyu, someone who has never even pinched anyone, HAS NOT ONLY BEATEN HIM UP, he even managed to knock him out. What a disgrace!!!

😻🐳😻🐳😻🐳😻🐳

It'd been 3 days since the incident occured, yet nothing happened. Jingyu was reassured that Max definitely didn't tell the teachers that he was the one who knocked him out. Today Jingyu wanted to buy shoes. He had enough money now. He went to a shop, tried them on and then paid for them. He wanted to hurry home and have dinner with his family.

"Jingyu..."

Jingyu turned his head and looked around him to see who had called his name.

"Peng?".

"Hi, long time no see".

"Really? We saw each other just 3 days ago".

"Huh? Yeah...3 days, hehehe...".

Peng smiled nervously. Jingyu was about to walk away but Peng tried to hold his hand.

"Eh Jingyu, wait..."

"Sorry Peng, I'm in a hurry".

"But Jingyu..."

"Bye....".

"Wait...".

Peng tried to tug at Jingyu's arm and that made Jingyu's body turn, when suddenly someone appeared behind Peng.

"Oowwwww".

Jingyu felt his body bumping into someone and the next thing he saw was that same person falling down to the ground. Jingyu stretched his arm out and helped him stand up.

"Sorry, I really didn't see you...".

"You!!!!".

"Zhou??".

Jingyu and Peng were shocked to see Zhou standing in front of them. But Peng definitely looked more shocked.

"You!!!! You hit me!!!", shouted Zhou and started hitting Jingy ferociously.

"Hey... hey... I already apologized".

"Apologized?? I don't need your apology!!! You always make me angry!!!".

"Hey...hey...".

Weizhou kept hitting Jingyu, and it ended by Jingy pushing him away eventually.

"I already apologized. You really are a weirdo!!".

Weizhou was about to hit Jingyu again but Jingyu caught his hand.

"Stop!!! What do you want?? You want to fight???".

"You!!!!! Fuck off!!!".

Jingyu was really angry. He was being friendly to him, yet Weizhou was behaving like a demon. Jingyu threw Weizhou's hand away.

"Peng, take care of this crazy friend of yours!!!".

"What ??!!!".

Peng remained silent, but Weizhou still looked pretty angry after Jingyu had left them.

"Jingyu!!!", called Weizhou.

Jingyu ignored him.

"Hey!!! You son of a bitch!!!", he heard another shout.

Jingyu couldn't hold it in anymore. He turned around.

Suddenly Max appeared, waved his hand at him and smiled evilly. Weizhou walked up to Max and punched him in the face.

"Yesterday you were so rude to Jingyu!!! That's awful!!!".

Max pulled Weizhou's collar, "You dare to hit my face??!!".

Max pushed Zhou's body to the ground. Peng ran to him but Max pushed him away. Max tried to hit Zhou when suddenly Jingyu grabbed his hand.

"Let them go. Just fight with me, Max".

Weizhou's eyes widened.

"Peng, take your friend away from here", Jingyu ordered.

Peng pulled Zhou's hand but Zhou didn't budge.

"Fight with me too", challenged Zhou.

Jingyu furrowed his brows and Weizhou stood next to him.

"What the fuck are you thinking?? It's not your problem, just go and don't mind us", said Jingyu.

"I don't want to!!!!".

"You can get hurt!!!".

"JINGYU!!! I can fight. Don't look down on me!!!".

"You!!!! Peng, take him away", Jingyu ordered again.

"NO !!!".

"GO!!!".

"NO !!!".

"GO!!!".

"NO !!!".

"Stop!!! What the hell is this??? So are we going to fight or not? You're wasting my time!!". Max looked frustrated. Jingyu let go of Max's hand and grabbed Weizhou's shoulder.

"Listen to me. I'm sorry for all the bad things that happened between us. I admit, I'm stubborn and disrespectful and I know it's not good. I'm sorry, but this is my problem and you shouldn't interfere. You can go home, have dinner and sleep well. Peng, please take this handsome boy home, okay? Good bye".

Weizhou was silent and looked confused. Jingyu turned to face Max.

"Let's solve this problem now, Max!".

Peng pulled Weizhou away from Jingyu and Max.

"Follow me, loser!"

Jingyu followed Max. Weizhou was still confused by what had just happened. Then he saw the paper bag on the floor and picked it up.

"Wait Peng!! This is his paper bag. You just go first and I will catch up with you in a minute!".

Weizhou ran towards Jingyu and Peng just stood confused. He didn't want to see Jingyu fight, but he couldn't let Weizhou get close to Jingyu.

"Ah, damn!!!!", exclaimed Peng and then ran after Weizhou.

😻🐳😻🐳😻🐳😻🐳😻

Max led Jingyu to a small alley between two buildings.

"Jingyu...Jingyu... I really hate it when someone like you gets in the trouble with me".

"Tsk, I hate you too". Jingy hissed back at him.

"Too bad my sister is crazy about you. She is so stupid!!!".

"She has a good taste."

"You may have won yesterday but today I will make you unable to stand on your own two feet once I'm done with you!!!".

"In your dreams....".

Max threw his fist at Jingyu's face but Jingyu's movement was faster. Jingyu punched Max in the stomach. Max looked like he was in pain. He was trying to launch his second attack when suddenly someone jumped onto his back.

"Jingyu run....run!!!!".

"ZHOU!!!!", Jingyu pulled Weizhou from Max's back. "What are you doing here?!".

"I'm helping you. I will fight him. You take this and run!!".

Weizhou handed Jingyu his paper bag. Jingyu couldn't believe that he could ever meet someone like Weizhou. Jingyu pulled him off Max's back and threw both him and the paper bag on the ground.

"Shut up and don't try to interfere in this fight!!!".

"Is that stupid boy your friend?" asked Max.

"No!!", replied Jingyu.

Hearing that, Weizhou stood up and pulled Jingyu up by the collar. "Hey, I'm trying to help you here and you say I'm not your friend. Who do you think you are??!!".

Jingyu couldn't believe what he was hearing. Weizhou was very stubborn. "Cchh....then what do you want? You want us to be friends?".

"Uumm...that...that...we can be...", Weizhou answered with confusion, like he was caught off guard.

"Stop!! YOU!!! Skinny brat!!!! Go away!!! This is my business with Jingyu!!!! Why do you always interfere??!!! That sucks!!!!". Max was ready to hit Weizhou but Jingyu grabbed Weizhou's hand and turned around, so he got the hit instead.

"Jingyu!!!". Weizhou screamed and wanted to hit Max back, but Jingyu held his hand firmly. Max hit Jingyu again.

"Jingyu, let go of my hand!!!!", Weizhou tried to struggle. But Jingyu didn't want to let go, holding onto his hand even tighter.

"Jingyu, you can't just stand still. Let go of my hand," Weizhou pleaded.

"I... will... let go... of... your hand... but... you... have to go... and... don't... interfer... ever... again!!".

Max beat up Jingyu again, disregarding completely how unfair the situation was. Furthermore, he was actually taking advantage of it. But Weizhou couldn't let himself out of Jingyu's grip. Finally Weizhou gave up when he saw blood flowing from Jingyu's mouth.

"Okay, I won't interfere anymore. So please take good care of yourself", Weizhou replied.

Jingyu released his grip from Weizhou's hand and turned around. Jingyu started hitting Max back again and again. His punches were so swift that, without realizing it, Max was already lying on the ground, almost fainted. Jingyu then took the paper bag and pulled Weizhou's hand.

"Run....".

They ran away and left Max alone. Peng just stared at them in silence.

"Zhou...", said Peng, clenching his fists.

🐳😻🐳😻🐳😻🐳😻🐳😻🐳😻🐳😻🐳

Published : July 16, 2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37K 2.9K 25
"Excuse me, do I know you? " A love life to be written in books, that was literally how our love life was. But life isn't always the same right? Eve...
750K 35K 36
What happens when rich meets poor? Why, disaster, of course.
94.2K 7K 43
Wang Yibo is a gifted university student although he studies in the midst of a poor background.He lives in a small village in a countryside with his...
264K 23K 48
Xiao Zhan, who looks like an ordinary guy with his handsome face and well defined body, has extraordinary skills, which no living human on this earth...