π•‹π•šπ•žπ•šπ•• | π“πŽπŠπ˜πŽ 𝐑𝐄�...

By BokutosFavoriteStool

There's a magnificent soul burning brightly behind her timidity. /////////// Higuchi Tsumugi is a nice girl... More

[000]
[001]
[003]
[004]
[005]
[006]
[007]
[008]
[000]
[009]
[010]
[011]
Hiatus??

[002]

2.2K 54 21
By BokutosFavoriteStool

Rising Percentages

POV: 3rd Person

" Kawata-San... " Tsumugi said shocked, he helped her stand up. She started to stand on her heels. When did he get there? She thought. " You should be careful. That would've been a real bad fall " He said with his usual smile. " Oh... Right.. " She said.
" Why were you running? " He asked.

" Oh, there's um... there was a guy that was mean to my sister. I wanted to pay him back that's all. " She said embarrassed " Want me to get him back for you? " Nahoya asked.
" What? You'd do that for me? " She asked, taken aback. " Yeah. I've been itching to fight today. What did he look like? " Nahoya asked.

" Um... tall, and he had black hair that was short and choppy " She explained. " Okay I gotcha " He said before running off. The others run up to Tsumugi. " What did he just say? " Nozomi asked. " He said he'll go get him back for me... " Tsumugi said, blushing a little. " 26% " Inari said.

" When he said 'get him back' did he mean he'll beat him up or actually bring him? " Kayoko asked. " I dunno... Should we wait here and see? " Tsumugi asked. " I guess. Got nothing better to do " Minori shrugged. They stood there and after 15 minutes Nahoya returned dragging the beat up and bruised boy with him.

" Hey! Higuchi-San! This is the guy right? " He asked. " Woah he kicked his ass! " Kayoko said. " Hey speak up they can't hear you " Nahoya ordered lifting the guy up. " Sorry!! I'm sorry for offending you!! " He shouted, crying. Inari's eyes widened. " 32% " She said. " Wanna get your hits in? " Nahoya asked.

" N-no... we're alright... Thanks " Tsumugi said nervously. " Suit yourselves " He shrugged letting him go. The boy just ran off. " Anyways, I gotta go or I'll be late. See ya " He waved before walking away. " I wonder what he's gonna be late too " Minori said.

" It's his own business, we shouldn't pry " Tsumugi said. " If you said so. Anyways let's go some more Froyo since Tsumugi wasted all of ours " Kayoko said. " Alright I'll pay then " Tsumugi said.

•••

" Hey Nari... " Tsumugi said, walking across the edge of the sidewalk. " Yeah? " Inari asked. " Do you think it'll really work out? " Tsumugi asked.

" Right now, there's a 32% chance. In terms of grades that's an F. But in terms of amount, it's a lot. And, it could always rise. "

" I guess that's a good point. How do you come up with percentages? " Tsumugi asked.

" It's just calculating. First it was Zero. Then I heard him call you cute when his brother was talking with him so it rose to 17% if he thinks that of you. "

Tsumugi blushed.

" He thinks I'm cute? "

" Yes but that's not enough, since its obvious that you are cute. Anyways, then I guess you didn't see it but he purposely rushed up to catch you when you fell. So then it rose up to 23% "

" So that wasn't just a coincidence? "

" Nope. Then he offered to get the guy back. See, if he didn't care, he would've just said 'oh that sounds bad' and went about his day. But he didn't. So then it turned to 26 percent, and then to 32 because he went to beat him up and then brought him back to apologize to you. He cares, even if only a little "

" Wow really? "

" Caring isn't reciprocated feeling "

" I know but at least let me imagine " Tsumugi sighed. A group of people walked passed them and began whispering about Inari. She adjusted her bangs to be in front of her left eye. Tsumugi sighed and walked over.

She fixed Inari's bangs back and kissed her scar. " You're pretty okay, the scar doesn't change that at all. With or without it, you look amazing " She said. Inari nodded. Tsumugi grabbed her hand and they walked the rest of the way home.

•••

" Mom! We're home!! " Tsumugi shouted.
" Oh hey welcome back. How was your day? " Moriko asked. " Well school was normal, the we went and got Froyo " Tsumugi shrugged.
" Oh sounds good. " Moriko smiled.

" I found out that Kawata-San, the older one, thought Tsumugi was cute so, then Nozomi said that Kawata-San, the younger one, found out about her crush and Kawata-San, the older one, saved her from a fall and beat up the guy that made her mad and the percentage rose. " Inari said.

" Inariiiii!!! You should've left that out. " Tsumugi whined. " Wait who are these 'Kawata-Sans'? And what are the percentages and why are they rising? " Moriko asked. " It's no one trust me. She's just spouting off nonsense " Tsumugi said blushing.

" Don't be shy. I wanna know all about your crush. Inari tell me " Moriko said. " There's twins in our class and Tsumugi has a crush on the older one Kawata Nahoya. Kawata Souta knows about her crush on him and throughout the day the chance of Kawata Nahoya liking her back rose. It's now at 32% from the staring 0% " Inari explained.

" Oh wow. Sounds like it rose a lot in just a day " Moriko said. " Yes. We're hoping to get it to 100% soon " Inari nodded. " Well I'm sure it'll get there soon " Momoe said walking into the kitchen and picking up a cookie from the counter. " Really? " Tsumugi asked.

" Yeah. You're cute, you've got style, and you're caring. Also you've got great style " Momoe said. " Wow thanks sis " Tsumugi said. " And besides, if someone as cheerful as him doesn't like you then no one will. " She said. " I knew it was too good to be true " Tsumugi pouted.

" How do you know him? " Inari asked. " I went to your parent teacher conference last week. I got a peak of the schedule and saw the names. Then when I was walking you home I saw twins and then someone called for 'Kawata-San' but both of them turned and the girl was talking to 'Nahoya' " She shrugged.

" Hey!! I'm home!! " Tomoe said walking in.
" Hey dad " Tsumugi waved. " Hello " Inari said. " Dad did you know that Tsumu's got a boyfriend? " Momoe said mockingly. " Over my dead body! " Tomoe said annoyed. " He's not her boyfriend yet. There's only a 32% chance. We have to raise it " Inari said.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Moriko Higuchi(45)

Tomoe Higuchi(46)

Momoe Higuchi(22)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 36 55
Y/n is Mina's sister... Y/n's quirk is like Elizabeth and Meliodas's powers... Y/n calm is like Elizabeth... But when mad... She is like Meliodas who...
82.3K 4K 84
Tokyo Revengers Γ— Female Reader [AU] You wake up in an unfamiliar place. Your room looks different, your face looks different, and your friends are d...
79.6K 2.5K 16
Y/N a person who takes care of tokyo manji gang and treated their wounds whenever they are bruised up, he treats them as his friends and family... ◼️...
17.1K 362 24
You're a normal kid who joins a gang formed by his childhood friends. You meet a girl who catches your eye.