Avernus || Book 1 ✔️

By illiteratehomebody

A faerie is requested to entertain the son of the Daemon King ••• "Primrose..." He repeated deeply, his tone... More

Aesthetics
|| Rose ||
|| Harvest ||
||Rain||
|| Portal ||
|| Avernus ||
||Azrael||
||Tree House||
||Prince||
||Baby||
||Needy||
||Control||
||Messenger||
||Mama||
||Doll||
||Here||
||Protector||
||Sir||
||Mess||
||Threat||
||Playing||
||Yours||
||Bael||
||Him||
||Market||
||Mine||
||White Lie||
||Possessive||
||Confronted||
||Taken||
||Awake||
||Reveal||
||Pandemonium||
||Mind Link||
||Rumour||
||Rescue||
||Rescued||
||Bonded||
||The People||
||Punishment||
||Honour||
||Crowned||

||Mark||

49.1K 1.8K 635
By illiteratehomebody

Authors Note:

Hey guys! Sorry for being gone for so long, I've been super busy and also needed a bit of a break from writing. This chapter was hard to get through but I think it turned out alright in the end :)

Pretty big smut so brace yourselves.

Thanks again for reading!

illiteratehomebody ♥️

The loud thrum of my heartbeat was startling to my ears but I couldn't help it; I swallowed unsurely.

"Baby, I—"

"No Azy, I'm serious." My dark eyes traced over her displeased pout. "I-I've been thinking about it a lot recently and what Elder Amis said...I don't want to wait anymore, I want to feel closer to you, don't you want that too?"

I licked my lips at her words, my jaw tensing as I thought about it.

The truth was, I was the one not ready for the marking. From the day we first met my daemon was insufferable, pressuring me to claim her but I just couldn't do it.

Sharing a moment like that...to me, it was intimate. I was scared of that kind of commitment—scared of binding her to me and leaving her with no escape if and when I fucked up.

It was weakness, showing that kind of fear. But for some reason, it festered and hounded me like nothing I've felt before.

"I do want that...but Rose you have to understand that this is permanent. Our souls will mesh together and we'll be mentally and emotionally tied. We wouldn't be able to live without each other..."

I trailed off as her tiny hand raised to rest on my jaw. She appeared confused and peered up at me with soft, gentle eyes, pink curls splayed out behind her back.

"Why would that be a bad thing? I want to be with you Azrael."

Her question made me pause and I knew that Bael was preening within the confines of my head, agreeing with her.

I leaned against her touch, silent; how strange it was for a faerie to be rationalizing with a daemon. I couldn't deny though that it was working, her words were comforting me some.

She wanted me, wanted to be with me. I needed to listen to her and forget about everything else.

"You're really okay with this?" I murmured in need of reassurance.

Her hand found its way to my hair and she ran her fingers through the strands that had been laid over my forehead, slightly tickling my lashes.

"Yes."

Her eyes looked up at me expectantly and within mere moments I was relenting to her gaze.

With no more hesitancy, I lowered my mouth towards her neck, but her nervous breathing made me pause.

"Just relax" I whispered in her ear. I let more of my weight rest on top of her so that she would be comforted by my scent and feel more secure.

My teeth grazed the point of her ear and I didn't miss the opportunity to nibble on the area just above her cartilage piercing.

"Oh, Azy" She moaned as I moved down to her neck, stopping every so often to kiss and suck on her sweet skin.

I had placed several bruise-like marks on her throat and neck area, before finally letting the tip of my fangs glide against the sacred spot.

My body was buzzing in anticipation and I felt my senses become clouded as her desirous scent surrounded me.

Not wanting to draw it out for too long, I released a calming breath before pressing my teeth into the soft flesh of her neck. 

I heard Rose gasp and felt her fingers dig into my back before I was completely lost within my own head.

And losing myself, oh was it bliss.

My thoughts had emptied to be filled with nothing but her, and every fibre of my being felt like it had been touched by a bright light and remade to combine perfectly with my other half.

I growled as I felt Bael pressing for control, ringing sounded in my ears as I fought against it but I was in a weakened state.

The faerie's delirious hiccup is the last thing I hear before being engulfed by the darkness.

I withdraw my fangs from the flower's neck and lick the area clean, a smirk darkening my expression as a few drops of blood, stain her perfect skin. I found it quite poetic—how she was touched by the damned.

I ran my nose down her cheek and nuzzled my face in her neck in an insatiable manner. I was obsessed with the tiny thing, infatuated, besotted. The emotion was so strong the Gods had yet to make a word to describe it.

"Are you back yet" I rasped in her ear as she panted underneath me.

Her hazy eyes and small whimpers made me think otherwise, the small faerie evidently still wrapped and swaddled in the comforting arms of euphoria.

"Rosa" I purred into her ear.

Small hands fidgeted against the silk sheets so I took her wrists in my grip, holding them above her head to ground her.

"How do you feel?"

Her nose scrunched up as she was no longer able to move freely, but her lips parted and she blinked blearily up at me.

"I feel...um..."

The rosebud licked her lips and studied my eyes, her own pupils dilating when she realized that I was the one in control.

"Yes, pet?" I pried. Basically laid on top of her, I could feel her heart jump at the new name.

"I-I feel warm, a-and fuzzy...tingly."

My lips quirked upwards in barely contained excitement, all stemming from the oblivious nature of the little flower.

"And where exactly does it tingle, hmm?" I question smoothly.

Her eyes widened slightly before quickly closing in shyness. I could feel the emotion strongly, swirling in my stomach as if it were my own—an odd sensation it was.

"Look at me." I rumbled lightly while holding her jaw.

Immediately her eyes flew back open and I felt my dick harden at the needy expression that stared back at me.

"I can fill your mouth with something pretty if you rather not use it. You'd be my drooling little baby, how does that sound?"

A faint whimper sounded at my words, all while I could feel her grow wet against my leg that rested between her thighs.

"Or perhaps you would like that?" I chuckled as I scanned her pouty lips and furrowed brows.

"I-I didn't say anything..." She whispered, clearly too innocent to dwell on the possibility of liking something so obscene.

"You don't have to. I can smell your desire." I drawled lowly.

She panted slightly as we stared at one another, her doe-eyes ever so slightly lowered as to not directly hold my gaze. If she was anyone else I would attribute it to intimidation but I knew she was only responding to the bond's call for respect.

Such a submissive little thing she was.

"Bael..."

I hummed as I traced her neck with my nose once again—I smiled a bit as I noticed that her scent was starting to intertwine with mine.

"Can I...can I get a kiss?"

I smirked against her skin, letting my lips linger for a moment before raising my head to capture her gaze.

I tilted my head slightly, not bothering to hide the bemused expression behind my dark features.

"Such good manners flower, but there's no need to ask."

Her pink lashes fluttered bashfully but she didn't appear nearly as shy when I let our lips mould together. Like a switch was flipped, cool embers collided and erupted into flames; raw, rough and hot it was primal as she gripped my hair, heavy moans as my tongue stroked hers, there wasn't even enough time to breathe.

Somehow her legs had found their way around my waist, the heels of her feet pressed into the small of my back as she ground her core against me.

Where had my submissive little faerie gone?

Not a complaint, but rather an observation; her boldness was...endearing. As a dominant creature, I couldn't pretend that her demure nature didn't please me, but I was also eager to tame this little flame.

Pulling back from the kiss I heard her gasp as I ripped through her dress, the material now a heap of colour on my dull toned floors.

"Oh, you're a dangerous one aren't you." I chuckled as I eyed her lacey blue lingerie set. "Rubbing yourself all over my cock like a bitch in heat and yet you still haven't answered my question. But I suppose I don't have to ask now, do I?"

I lowered my hand to her soaked panties, slightly stroking her clit through the lace before I pushed the material aside and slipped a finger in.

A moan passed her lips and her back arched beautifully off the sheets.

"Is this where you were feeling...how did you describe it?"

"Tingly" Rose whined as I eased another digit in her heat.

I pumped my fingers with pace, not bothering to be gentle in the slightest. She was a delicate little thing but it was clear that she liked to be ruined, and she had no idea how much I loved doing just that.

With a little stimulation from my thumb, she was soon unravelling in my hands, toes curling and face scrunching up in the loveliest of ways. I milked her orgasm, continuing to move my fingers until she fell limp against the bed, only overwhelmed whimpers and whines sounding from the back of her throat.

"Did that help?"

My question was rhetorical but I still enjoyed the dazed hum as her head lolled to the side. Oh, I definitely loved this look:

Her grey eyes were darkened and hazy, the faintest shade of pink just barely dusted the dark skin of her cheeks and her lashes were wet with needy tears.

She looked properly fucked and I had only used my fingers.

"W-wait, d-did you not..."

I pulled back from my thoughts at her shaky voice, my brows furrowing in confusion.

"Did I not what baby" I coaxed as she struggled to put her words together.

"Y-you know..." Her eyes flickered downwards and I wanted to laugh once I realized.

"No, little faerie"

She looked at me for a moment before pushing against my chest, allowing her to slide out from under me. Uncertainty and hesitation overcame her expression but also hints of what appeared to be determination.

"B-but I want you to...I-I want to help."

I could feel Azrael pushing to take over once again, probably to stop the fun as per usual.

But he was weaker from the marking and I, the complete opposite. He would just have to sit back to watch.

"Is that so?" I hummed, not offering anything else as to let my mate decide for herself what it was she wanted.

I wouldn't dissuade her as the boy would but I wouldn't press for it either. She can make her own decisions without any influence. Azrael underestimated that side of her.

"I want to make you feel, how you make me feel." She says with more confidence this time.

I sit up against the bed frame, my jaw twitching as I scanned her seductive form while I remained fully clothed. As if she noticed the same, she shuffled over to straddle my lap, pink hair hiding her eyes as she tugged at my shirt shyly.

"Use your words Rosa." I rasped as her tiny hands struggled to undress me. A small huff escaped her when she was unsuccessful in her task, but her head tilted upwards slightly after I spoke, the rosebud lightly licking her lips before displaying obedience.

"C-can you take off your shirt please?" She whispered softly. Clearly, asking such a thing was lewd and promiscuous for the little girl but I appreciated her efforts.

"How can I say no to those manners." I cooed, enjoying the way she shrunk into her shoulders at the praise.

In one swift motion, I leaned forward to pull off my shirt and threw it somewhere on the floor, not really caring where, since Azrael would be the one cleaning up later.

Her tiny hands rest on my now bare chest, and her fingers gently run across the ridges of my abs, until the rest at the belt of my jeans. Deciding to make it easier for her, I unbuckle the metal clasp and slide the material down my legs, also kicking it off to who knows where.

Rose's breath hitched as she noticed my bulge and her hands ghosted across my boxer-clad thighs as she appeared uncertain about what to do next.

"Tell me what to do?" She asks while looking up at me from under her lashes.

My cock twitches at her teasing; her fingers were trailing everywhere except where they needed to be. Wordlessly, I take her wandering hand and place it on my bulge, my stomach flexing as I did. Her innocence was more exciting than the act itself.

Rose gasps quietly but doesn't move, instead, letting curiosity take over as she timidly palms me over the clothing.

"Can I..?" She starts while lightly tugging on my boxers.

My jaw was clenched tight as I tried to keep my composure at her feather-like touches but I managed to nod, wanting nothing more than to feel her against my bare skin.

Slowly, she pulled at the material and soon my cock was free, lightly bouncing off my stomach before being lightly grasped by the faerie.

"I-Is it supposed to be so big?"

My chest rumbled at her question, both in pride and amusement. In fact, I almost let a chuckle slip but the genuine concern in her eyes made me think better.

"You were made for me in every way possible. You have nothing to worry about."

Rose nibbled on her bottom lip before looking away from me to focus on her task.

My muscles tensed as she slowly stroked my length, her brows furrowing as she thumbed the tip.

I groaned as she applied pressure right under the head, and she paused, glancing at me for a second before repeating the action.

"Is this okay?" She whispered hesitantly as she resumed her nimble touches.

"You're not going to hurt me, yeah? I promise you're doing so well."

Although evidently flustered at my words, they seemed to give her a bit of confidence.

She picked up the pace a bit with a tilt to her head as her hand got wet with my pre-cum.

"Shit" I swore as I felt her touch bring me closer to release. She was still unsure of herself, her actions slightly hesitant, but knowing that she was inexperienced, that I was and will be all of her firsts...that thought drove me mad.

A growl ripped through my chest as her fingers brushed against my balls, the feathery touch making me reach out to grip her hair and pull her close to me to crash her lips against mine.

"Don't fucking stop" I snarled as her movements faltered from my actions.

She whined as I nipped her ear, my hand coming up to close around her neck as she toyed with my cock, her hand becoming a sticky mess.

My breath hitched as I felt myself approach the edge, a momentary lapse in composure making my jaw slacken as I came.

"Fuck" I groaned. Rose, the smart girl she was, learned from her previous mistake and pumped me through my orgasm, only a small gasp escaping as I made a mess of her hands and as some managed to get on her lips.

I closed my eyes and tightened my jaw as I caught her tongue poke out to catch the bits that landed on her face. So unbelievably innocent but a seductress all the same; I was in two minds to press her head down and tell her to lick me clean.

"Ipsum bonum Rosa, you did so well. Why are you getting all shy now hmm?" I chuckled lowly as she could barely lift her head to face me. My head tilted slightly as I picked up on her racing heartbeat, a dark smile crawling on my lips as I sensed a certain sweet aroma.

Desire.

"I-I'm going to..." She trailed off as she turned to the bathroom, but I simply watched as the tiny thing hopped off the bed and ran. I licked my lips as her ass bounced in those lacey blue panties.

Deciding to follow her, I stood to my full height and walked towards the bathroom, only stopping briefly as I heard a flurry of footsteps rush past the door.

My ear twitched at the sound but the scent confirmed it was just Castle staff.

"What are you doing here." The small voice squeaked as I waltzed into the bathroom.

I furrowed my brows at her, confused as to why she turned away from me before I looked down.

I laughed.

"Don't be like that, your hand was wrapped around my cock just moments ago."

Rose squealed again and ran to the other side of the bathroom to climb in the empty tub, making her entire body disappear within the cream marble.

I chuckled at her behaviour before going into the shower and actually using it, unlike the timid creature in my tub.

"No, wait I'm sorry that was mean." I heard her muffled voice above the running water.

She couldn't really see me from behind the shower door which was probably best because I was smiling as I ran a hand through my wet hair.

"Bael?" She whimpered when I didn't respond.

I could only see her silhouette through the steam-covered glass but I knew that she was pouting. I would have to remember that she'll be a bit more sensitive and clingy because of the marking.

"I'm right here pet, don't worry I'm not upset with you. How about you go get a towel for me."

I heard a small hum then tiny feet flutter around the bathroom as I turned off the shower and wiped the excess water from my jaw.

"Here" She squeaked as I opened the shower door.

Chuckling I took the white material from her shaky hands, almost having to pry it from her given how tightly she was gripping it.

"You can look now flower."

Her warm eyes flickered over to my chest and I enjoyed every moment of her admiration, watching her head slowly tilt to the side as she followed a water droplet that clung to my skin.

"Do you want me to give you a bath?"

At my words, her eyes locked with my own, and I caught her nose twitch cutely at the proposition.

"N-no thank you, I can do it myself."She murmured after lowering her head a bit.

I hummed and rested a finger under her chin so she couldn't shy away from me as she so often does.

"Don't take too long then."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.2K 3K 58
It's colder then I remember it, dark as an abyss but I stop being afraid of the dark along time ago. Shadows curl around me and I allow myself the s...
260K 10.8K 49
[COMPLETED] ೋღ🌹ღೋ He stands roughly a few feet away from me, his body towering over my crouched one. I bring my legs up to my chest, pushing myself...
3.5K 132 25
"What the hell?" The book in my hands glowed, letting out a bright yellow light. I panicked, dropping the book to the floor and began to back up. But...
26.9K 69 21
Lying on the demon's soft bed, his body weighing over me, I feel my pleasure mounting again. One hot finger massages my throbbing clit while two more...