For Asgard | Loki x Fem!Reader

By corkandscrew

After growing up with the princes of Asgard you were betrayed. Will this simple mission to Earth fix your fri... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Your Mission
Chapter 2: Betrayal?
Chapter 3: Words
Chapter 4: Two Down, One to go
Chapter 5: Defrosting
Chapter 6: Training
Chapter 7: Shawarma
Chapter 8: Explanation
Chapter 9: Press Conference
Chapter 10: Beach Day
Chapter 11: Tony the Hypocrite
Chapter 12: Magic Camp
Chapter 13: Food Fight!
Chapter 14: Baby's First Mission
Chapter 15: Absent
Chapter 16: Phone Number
Chapter 17: Awake
Chapter 18: The Date
Chapter 19: Jealousy, Jealousy
Chapter 20: Jupiter and Fårikål
Chapter 21: Bonding
Chapter 22: Let's Party
Chapter 23: Your Savior is Here!
Chapter 24: Out of Town
Chapter 26: Only one?
Chapter 27: Our Home
Chapter 28: Don't Unpack
Chapter 29: Love and Mind Games
Chapter 30: Queen Behavior
Chapter 31: Arrival
Chapter 32: Royal Council
Chapter 33: Redo Feast
Chapter 34: The Merchant
Chapter 35: Double Date
Chapter 36: Shopping
Chapter 37: Christmas Prep
Chapter 38: Beggin'
Chapter 39: A Gen Z Christmas
Chapter 40: Christmas Morning
Chapter 41: Adoration

Chapter 25: Bugs

1.7K 51 9
By corkandscrew

    "Peter, do you see anything?" You pressed on your earpiece subtly as you took a sip of your coffee.

    "That guy behind Wanda. One on his coat and one under his table." Peter said over comms. Wanda send a silent red wave and plucked the bug off of his jacket while Loki sent  a green wisp and removed the device from under the table.

    In unison, they snapped and the bugs shattered in small shards onto the pavement.

    "Y/n, your waitress has one in her hair." Peter informed you. You pressed the service button at the end of your table and wait patiently as your waitress approached.

    "もっとコーヒーが欲しいですか?" She asked. (Do you want more coffee?)

    "いいえ、実際、私はあなたの髪をほめたいと思いました、それはとてもきれいな色です。" (No, in fact I wanted to compliment your hair, it's a very pretty color.) You reached up to feel her purple hair that met her shoulders. You sent a light gust of wind causing the bug to drop to the ground.

    "どうもありがとうございました!" (Thank you very much) She replied happily before walking off to attend to other costumers. You stomped on the bug and sent a thumbs up to Wanda who was staring you in shock.

    "You know Japanese?" Wanda asked.

    "Allspeak, us Asgardians have the gift of speaking every language." You explained.

    "I'm afraid Thor is always forgetting about his ability." Loki added.

    "You should teach me!" Peter suggested.

    "I can't teach a language that I don't actually know." You told him. He sighed and plopped down onto a rooftop scanning for more bugs.

    "Loki, one under the umbrella at your table. Wanda, one on the lady beside you and Y/n there is one on the wall behind you." Peter announced. You nodded and started a light drizzle of rain that would hopefully fry the apparatus.

   "So far, Y/n's been the most creative." Peter observed as you all worked to destroy the bugs in the area.

    "She's also been the cause of my frizzy hair." Wanda whined. You rolled your eyes and cleared up the rain.

    "I think that's everything here." Peter told you. One by one, you all got your checks and snuck away to the red rental car.

    "To the hotel, because I'm tired." Wanda turned the key and pressed on the gas pedal once she was sure everyone was buckled.

    The hotel was a large modern looking building. In the lobby there were funky looking claw machines that children were desperately trying to win at. One little girl that looked about twelve managed to score a giant unicorn stuffed animal.

    "Here is ya'll's room key." Wanda handed you a white card with an image of the hotel printed on it along with your room number and floor.

    "You mean we're bunking together?" Loki asked plainly.

    "Well I can't trust any of you with Peter, someone would end up dead." She retorted.

    "That's fair." You responded. Loki nodded her head in agreement and lifted both of your bags.

    "Keep your ear pieces in, ladies. In case theres trouble." Wanda ordered you before ushering Peter to their elevator.

*

Anyone else need therapy??

Olivia <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.1K 521 30
Your friend had a car accident and after that you meet the god of misschief. You learn that you're a lost Asgardian and that they need you more than...
55.6K 1.2K 33
From the world of Marvel's 'Thor'! Lady Sigyn of Asgard grew up with Thor and Loki, close with both of the brothers, but especially the youngest... B...
226K 8.9K 100
As a half breed Jotun runt, Anya has always been an outcast and treated as if she were beneath everyone else simply for being born. Unwanted in her o...
130K 3K 35
Y/n L/n, class 5 mutant, is recruited by the Avengers to be their first line interrogative. Asgard is destroyed, leaving King Thor to help his people...